movies/series ?

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a very scary movie.
Modern Family is a great and very funny serie.
Was gonna record it, but the hdd was full, realized it too late, stop provocating me :(

b2t:
I started watching Skins UK, i like it

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
The intouchables
Law abiding citizien
Inception

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
Okay Guys
If you invite a girl home to a movie, what movie would you put on??

@Kenny Breaking bad does not help in this situation :O

am often using Sinister and The conjuring, but it dont end up as good as I hope :(
maybe a new movie? maybe American Pie?
what do you guys think? :D

- Elementô

Hige

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Aug 2013
Germany, Hannover
Don't watch American Pie!
Try a Scary/Horror Movie.. ( Good for body contact )
If she doesn't like this kind of films, try a romance..
But no Comedy! Believe me!
I'm out see ya in da pee ya

Reactions: Element

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
try "The notebook", she'll love it :D Or a horror movie like Hige said

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the movie you should watch (if she's the kind of girl) is "friends with benefits". you'll either piss yourself laughing or awkwardly watch it.
you might also go for TED! why not?
i don't understand why Hige says no comedy, tbh having a girl laughing is always a good thing!

I'd have eurotrip, american trip or all those trip movies that all they do is what you want to end up with. you have many choices. give us more info!

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
@Hige, well haha maybe, we will se but i think i will go for a ghost/horrior movie
@alawY haha i have a bit "self- respect" :D, the nootbook is more a movie i will see when i find "my real love" :))
@Niko you will get you'r info/update ;), i think i will go for a ghost/-horrior movie!! The movie need to be so creepy that she dont want to sleep alone that night! :rolleyes:
btw, she dont like zombie.. she means that its stupid and makes no sense... so no future gf i think haha or maybe its possible to convince her? :D

some ideas for movie?

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
If you watch The Conjuring I think you will be more freaked out than her, atleast I was XD... I have never ever seen something so successfuly disgustingly creepy. 10/10 in all departments

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
hehehe, i watched Dude, wheres my car with a girl and ended up loosing my flower :p
i also watched it with another girl and ended up making out.
Both was the invite-home-and-watch-movie-with-me situation.

The movie is really bad, but i think thats why i worked, both of them girls was the i-get-easily-board type of girl.

Anyway, most girls don't like sitting still without talking, so no heavy shit like Shawshank Redemption. I tried and with one girl we just ended up talking after 10 minutes and with another i had to explain everything at every time because she always talked when something important happened.

A light and a bit funny movie is the way to go, then you can talk and if you run out of things to talk about you can pick up the story and plot pretty quick.
40 Days and 40 Nights -is a good movie
Austin Powers -may be good (someone tested it on a girl?)
There's Something About Mary -is worth a shot
one of the good Disney movies.

do not put on deep movies like
Star wars
Braveheart
Aliens
V for Vendetta
Fight Club
Once upon a time in the west

- In my experience most girls, not everybody, have only seen shitty movies and have to "learn" how to see a good film without loosing focus. But if you happens to find a girl that actually like movies and knows her business, then grab onto her and show her the good stuff, the things you buy on blu-ray and would save from a burning building.
The dark knight
Terminator 2
Every Guy Ritchie movie (except the sherlock movies) these..
Life of Brian
Clerks
The Boondock Saints
the crow

..and the "deep" movies i mentioned above

good luck :]

btw, if she likes scary movies i have to say The Eye and [REC]

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Just started watching The Wire, seems pretty good so far. A lot of characters, though, hard to get used to them all.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
When you're done with The Wire, try out Oz, probably the greatest show HBO has produced imo.