Prestige skin?

denied

I've reached above a score of 22500 in the ranking system on v3

I was told that you get skin at that "level", if true then where can I equip it?

I've checked on "!zclass" without luck.

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
the skin is activated manually, write your nickname in the game steam. you will be activated .. probably this is how it works, but it's not accurate))

denied

What do you mean by "in the game steam", do you mean on the server or on some steam page?

Thanks! :)

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
The first time I hear about this, I have 22nd place in the rating, more than 28k points, but nothing like that

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
What do you mean by "in the game steam", do you mean on the server or on some steam page?

Thanks! :)
my English is so good that I myself do not understand what I wrote :) Your nickname in the game. Write messages to admin @easy

Reactions: denied

denied

The first time I hear about this, I have 22nd place in the rating, more than 28k points, but nothing like that
I think you get the first one at 22,5k and the next at 33k not sure about the third. I've spoken to them and I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

denied

Hi, did you get the model? If so, tell me how to do it?
Not sure how it works yet, but I think that a higher-up admin has to enable it for you.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Try it out, it should work now.

!zclass -> bronze /silver/gold

And from now on, this is automated.

Last edited:

denied

Solved :)

Mob Tactics

19 Aug 2016
Is there any way to make your skin selection persist through disconnect and map change? Having to select it every game is a bit awkward.

Reactions: YLuTbI4

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
1'948
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Is there any way to make your skin selection persist through disconnect and map change? Having to select it every game is a bit awkward.
using !zclass and choosing a skin should persists throughout map changes, does it not?

denied

Prestige skins have to be re-selected for each disconnect/map change.