[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gethigh

18 Jan 2022
netherlands
Ingame name Gethigh

Steam username Gethigh

SteamID 76561198121398146

Age 27

Location netherlands

English knowledge Advanced

Other languages german turkish

Previous bans
none

Past admin experience
i was an admin on another server for 3 years enforcing the rules like no racicm no weird sprays ect

Motivation
i love this game mod in css and ive played it almost all my life, i love to devote myself to help people and support the community . also make sure people are kind to eachother. and follow the rules

About me
I live in the netherlands im always very friendly and try to help people other then myself . i love to make people laugh and have fun but also know when to be serious. im someone you cabn rely on and loyal person. i love to play css in free time the game that has not changed like other games. i love zombie mod since the beginning of css

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Ingame name ' Soph.

Steam username johanssonstoffe

SteamID 76561198141779238

Age 27

Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish

Previous bans
I don't think I have any, IF I do, it's probably Havoc trolling me...

Past admin experience
Well, as some of you know I was admin here 2015-2018

Motivation
I finally got into CS:S again, and ofc it EH servers all the way! Playing every single day again, and maan there's soo many rulebreakers now a days. I feel like I would do just as good of a job as i did back in the days. The servers seems to need more admins as well, because every day I see alot of annoyed players. And ofc I do want to help this amazing community once again. I missed you guys and I'm so happy to be back after all these years!

About me
I'm 27 (turn 28 this year, we're all getting old). I live in Sweden, and alot of you remembers me as the crazy cat lady and that is still true. I still have my 2 cats ofc! I do work fulltime but I do still play 2-3 hours every evening. I've been playing games since the ps1 and ps2 days, I think the first game I ever played was the first GTA. I don't think theres alot more to say tbh, alot of you already know me as well.
Also bring back #ultra-off-topic!

Referred by Easy and Blue, those are the only one I've talked to about even applying again :)

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Ingame name The Bear Jew

Steam username lianmark0909

SteamID STEAM_0:1:175951911

Age 24

Location Israel

English knowledge Intermediate

Other languages Hebrew

Previous bans
Bans: (1) A year + ago for teaming
Gags: (3) One of them was a year + 3 months ago. Two others were back in 2018.

Past admin experience
I was an admin here as you can clearly remember : - ).

Motivation
Well, I would love to get back to the Admin Team and help as much as I can with my free time. Even though I had to decrease my playtime due to other tasks, I would be more than happy to help the community in my little free time.

About me
My name is Lian. I am 24 years old from Israel. I love hanging around with friends and playing on the PC. I am currently on University Preparatory' program for Computers S' which I would finish in 3-4 months.

Referred by N/A

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Reactions: Shez

Kyle93

22 Jan 2021
Ingame name Kyle_

Steam username shockakakyle

SteamID 76561198008386729

Age 28

Location England

Other languages none.

Previous bans
none that I know of.

Past admin experience
I have owned my own servers many years ago when I was a lot younger.

Motivation
too few admins on v3 & too many rule breakers, I know the rules very well and can enforce them appropriately.

About me
don't know what to add here, my personal life is irrelevant for my ability to be admin. I know the server rules and that's all that matters surely?

Referred by

Shez

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Feb 2022
Ingame name SHEZ

Steam username xx2000

SteamID STEAM_0:0:9228285

Age 29

Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
Would help people do the right things. Follow the rules and warn people who do not follow them. Make all people have a great gaming experience on eh servers. I want to be a part of eh community, i play often on eh servers . Kind Regards SHEZ( Daniel)

About me
Im a truck driver part time. When im off work i lile to play games often cs:s eh zombie hunting . Im also doing some fishing mostly at summer time.

Referred by

czar4you

23 Mar 2016
Ingame name HardOn 9000

Steam username czar4you

SteamID 76561197969955107

Age 35

Location Canada

Other languages Serbian

Previous bans
i had 3, but i cant remember a reason(s).BUT BEFORE YOU DISCARD everything else, i have loooots of hours on this server. So the fact that i have only 3 its not bad IMO. One was for standing on Moo sign and they said that was against rules and got a ban. I know last one was due to DataWorm for typing 3sec, and he didnt want to use zstuck to go threw me. Got ban for that and disputed it. For very first one i think i deserved it.

Past admin experience

Motivation
On v3 zombie server i dont think there is member on this clan that spends more time on it than me. I think i would be perfect admin especially during different time zones when all european admins are sleeping and the amount of time i spend there.

About me
Love building computers. Just finished building system with 3080ti, 12700k, DDR5 and 240hz monitor
I do some automation for work.

Referred by

hellf!re

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2021
Berlin
Ingame name Hellf!Яe™

Steam username Hellf!Яe™

SteamID 0:019047318

Age 52

Location Berlin

Other languages German

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was already admin on this Server

Motivation
I was admin on this server before. But I was too euphoric and sometimes abused my rights. I am very sorry about this. I think everyone deserves a 2 chance. Therefore I would like to apply again as an admin on this server and take this opportunity. I vow to get better and will do my job to the best of my ability, as required by the rules.

About me
I work at the airport in the passage. In my free time I like to go to the gym and I like to swim. I like to travel, I like to be by the sea. Discovered my passion for snorkeling.

Referred by

Reactions: svetoi

Dayron

7 Apr 2022
Ingame name Dayron

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199014103783

SteamID STEAM_0:1:526919027

Age 17

Location San Martín de Porres 15102

English knowledge Beginner

Other languages spanish end inglés

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an admin because there are troll players who just annoy others, once I was playing quietly until a random guy came and destroyed my barricades and annoyed me a lot at that time I put the !call command but he kept annoying no admin at that time, also there are people who block at that time that can be solved with the normal !zstuck but destroying others barricades just to annoy that's not right.
I want to be an admin to defend the defenseless players.
Because there are people who like to troll defenseless players who destroy their barricades.
my English is more or less.

About me
what can I be of my life I am just a normal gamer like everyone else my favorite game is counter strike my childhood game I also study to be someone in life I spend with my family also that makes me very happy :) when I finish my studies I will be someone in life it is not always about playing a game I also have things to do but more to spend with my family.

Referred by I do not have a friend EliteHunterz :(

skydance581

18 Apr 2022
Ingame name skydance581

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/skydance581/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:649812510

Age 23

Location canada

English knowledge Beginner

Other languages francais

Previous bans

Past admin experience
!zmenu and !admins

Motivation
helps all peoples from alls server counter-strike source and resolves bugs erros skins.

About me
I am autismes.

Referred by aucun

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

sandwichhero

23 Apr 2022
Ingame name sandwichhero

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322518260/

SteamID 76561198322518260

Age 46

Location USA

Other languages none

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
so I can help observe far game play and assist in any duties that may be asked of me

About me
for work I am the maintenance supervisor for a large apartment complex with over 200 units. I have two kids grown now. I'm single. i have two cats, a scorpion, and a python.

Referred by

Kenzo

8 May 2022
Ingame name Kenzo

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kenzo135/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:554714021

Age 16

Location Sweden

English knowledge Elementary

Other languages sweden

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I were ADMIN on WAFG GAMERS zombie escape server in the past

Motivation
I would like to be an admin to keep the server clean from hackers and other players that breaking the server rules

About me
On my freetime i like to train or cycle

Referred by I did not be referred by anyone

fallout

Donator
13 May 2022
France
Ingame name Who IS ?

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985853170/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:512793721

Age 19

Location France

Other languages France , Spanish

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have 4 years of experience in moderation css I was a former administrator nide I know correctly used admin command I also was responsible for several gmod server, teamfortress 2 & CSGO I also have an experienced level in creating and developing Sourcemod script for css , csgo , tf2 & more

Motivation
I would love to join your moderation team because I am a very motivated people with a lot of ability I manage to keep my cool in case of problem I do not abuse my power , I love to help players in case of difuculté and be able to punish the troller on the server because it destroys the gaming experience of other players I experienced it today I think I would be a good element for you I have a lot of ambition and ability in the management I could even help you to create scripts for your server ansi as an anti cheat custom because yours does not work or none is present I saw a lot of cheater at games I could also give you some suggestion for the server in order to be able to improve it because it has a very good potential that is the main reason why I am currently here , I really would like to be able to join you and help you I’ll prove my gaming experience.

About me
My name is Malik I have 19 I live in France I am in training in logistics I got my diploma and I was oriénté in another training forréviaire , I am also developer web php , css during my free time I create scripts for gmod server

I have a lot of experience in: Lua , php , css , js

I strongly hope I meet your criteria see you soon!

- fallout

Referred by

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Ingame name [₦н] ˢᵒᵘᵖ

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/goodsoupp/

SteamID 76561198986147064

Age 22

Location Volos,Greece

Other languages I also speek Greek fluently as its my native language.

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to become an admin on the server for several reasons.Firstly,the server is the only reason I boot up css in the first place since zombie mod is all I played since I was a child and it still is quite popular.I play on the server a lot(currently at rank 60 if I remember correctly)and I am all about good teamwork,plus,I check the forum from time to time,mostly for map fixes or additions.Second of all,I do not like rules of the server being broken like knifeboosting,teaming in general,humans breaking other humans' barricades or verbal abuse going on in the chat,which do happen quite frequently.Last of all,I am quite easy going and never get ahead of myself,I know how to be patient deal with server matters effectively.

About me
My name is George,I am 22 years old from the beautiful land of Greece and I live in a town near the sea called Volos.I studied mechanical engineering in the past but now I work as a waiter and I have started taking barista lessons.I also like going out with friends quite a lot,drink,smoke and eat good food

Referred by

denied

Ingame name ᴰᵉⁿⁱᵉᵈ

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135730139/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:587732205

Age 25

Location Denmark

Other languages English and Danish

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I'm on the forums all the time, also while I'm managing Nova HunterZ (chatting with members etc). Therefore I believe, that I would do great as a Forum Moderator. I really enjoy keeping things in check and making sure communication runs smoothly.

About me
Unpredictable gamer! Sometimes a lazy camper and others a heroic soldier on the front lines.

Referred by

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Rhekless

27 Jun 2022
Ingame name Rhekless

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028989000/

SteamID Wreckeless

Age 23

Location United States

Other languages Russian

Previous bans

Past admin experience
3 years for awpclan I have banned aimbots and wallhackers and people with bad sprays before

Motivation
I love this server and have been playing for years and would like to help and be an admin with the server

About me
My true passion is fish keeping I have 4 fresh water tanks and one salt water tank

Referred by Kabbage

K1n

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Jun 2022
Ingame name K1n

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008141648/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:23937960

Age 17

Location Israel

Other languages Hebrew russian

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have exprerience I was A admin at zombie mod year ago I was a community manager at CSGO if that's count I know commands rules

Motivation
Well I'm playing in v3 A lot of time and I'm also clan member And I love this server Because its fun a lot of players playing in here and maybe you need some more staff that can help you and I'm very active player I'm playing more then 4 hours a day

About me
well I'm working now at Events Hall as waiter working at night I'm a very hard worker in there also to save some cash for needs cause I dont like to ask my parents for this I'm a guy that loves to go out with friends

Referred by

RichardHafer

21 Nov 2021
Germany
Ingame name RichardHafer

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/imthebestkiller/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:86697849

Age 14

Location Deutschland, Gemeinde Staufenberg (Niedersachsen)

Other languages Deutsch

Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I've been playing on the Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Hunting servers for a while now and especially with friends, it doesn't get boring. I thought I'd be a good addition to the team because I have experience with creating and managing servers on Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter-Strike: Source, Mapping for some Source Engine games (especially Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter-Strike: Source), and moderating Discord servers (unfortunately not Teamspeak servers)

About me
My real name is Richard and I'm 14 years old. My favourite colour is Red but I like Blue as well. Also, I sound kinda old for a 14 year old, people usually first think I'm 16-19 haha.
Life is currently pretty chill for me, my favourite hobbies are playing video games and meeting friends, just enjoying life.
I have a good online friend currently called "Orangensaft #unbrauchbar" on steam that I play Counter-Strike: Source often with, he's the reason why I even found this mode and server in the first place.
I love wasting my time in the Hammer Map Editor, learning and trying things. I rarely do big projects that take weeks or months because I can lose motivation rather quickly if nothing or nobody motivates me to finish it.
As I already mentioned about Discord, I'm a Co-owner of a Discord server called "Left 4 Discord" with 1500+ members and also am running 2 Left 4 Dead 2 servers for the Community at the moment.

Referred by

Mark0

21 Jul 2022
Algeria
Ingame name Mark

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/markoUo

SteamID U:1:3735024150

Age 19

Location Algeria

Other languages Main Arabic, abit of French.

Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was an admin on a server without a name, something like ''Zombie Escape New Mode'', It have gotten like 15-30 players daily max 40, I applied for admin and they accepted so I have grabbed some experience from leading and administrating in-game, It was like leading people straight to the rules but with softness, I mean being nice to people make them follow the rules easily, So its more likely warning people, avoiding problems between players and yeah like that.

Motivation
Okay so basically i'll say it, when I play on a server on whatever game I just have that thing inside me saying I don't want to daily play here and play and over and over, I want to do something that makes what I'm playing in better, so I just witness staff doing their job and looking at myself doing nothing beside playing, and I got the time for the job so why not? I get these excitement inside me to work with my staff mates and make a better amazing place on EH, day by day I say in myself I gotta apply and see my luck, I mean its not based on luck but still here Im :) Anyways I just love moderating and anything in that way.

About me
Okay so I'm Mark, To be honest It's not my real name but It fits my personality more likely ^^
My real name is Kubo, I love anything related to gaming and gaming itself, I do gym alot and I'm a goalkeeper (Soccer), I love doing sports specially anything with a ball, I got some hobbies like writing 90 words per minute :), I mean I don't think I'm a hobby person cause I still got time to explore my own hobby anyways this is it about me, hope you like it even abit haha.

Referred by I was never motivated by anyone beside myself, Or told anybody about this but I still got some friends to tell about it if I get accepted.

Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3, GunGame, BunnyHop

Reactions: SyntX

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Ingame name The Golden Egg

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/thegoldenegg/

SteamID STEAM_0:1:90464154

Age 21

Location Morocco

Other languages French, Arabic

Previous bans
I was banned a long time ago because i knifed a zombie, i didn't know the rule then.

Past admin experience
I was an admin at an old v34 CSS Zombie Server and at a regular Server.

Motivation
I would like to be as an admin because some rule breakers make the game annoying and they keep bragging about it when no admin is around, I play in the server almost everyday, also I play in some times where there are no admins and when the server doesn't have many players in it.

About me
I'm 21 yo, I'm a Fullstack Web developer, I like to play games (Single story games), also online games, especially Counter strike source, been playing it since 2008, I watch a lot of movies and their books too (if it was an adaptation).

Referred by

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Ingame name Yamato (Soul)

Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151481052/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:95607662

Age 26

Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian

Previous bans
Don't know, its been 10 years.

Past admin experience
I own (and have ran) some servers and so on since 2014 and out.

Motivation
I constantly keep and have to tell people the rules in the server anyway, so why not ^^ I like helping out whenever I can.

Due to my current job I am often available at times where admins tend to be offline, and just today some aimbotter ruined the server for many ppl over many hours during the entire night all because I couldn't do anything.

from here and now another time.

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...layer-aimbot-rennan-muller.13698/#post-105323

About me
Nobody other than easy knows who I am (unless he told ppl) I came to EH in 2012-2013 and been here since for 10 years now, my previous account should still be here and be well from 2012 I was kind of a brat back then but it was kinda fun anyway.

For living I work on the pc which gives me a lot of time to moderate the server and well be in css over the day and I just got a bit more active recently so.

Maybe people think its cool or whatever but its not that cool, im a daily trader and investor so, which does give me plenty of time to be online at a lot of times when there are no other admins online too. (like late EU time)
I also have a twitter with 4000 followers+ where I educate users in the market, trying to help and teach others.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand i have 10000 hours of CSS

Other than that im just fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://i.ibb.co/7zKHvbN/Screenshot-1605.png

Referred by well u know easy is kinda of a funny little ^* now isn't he lmfao knowing him for 10 years etc

Status
Not open for further replies.