Status
Not open for further replies.

Isti643

24 Feb 2023
Ingame name Isti

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199043435781/

Age 13

Motivation
I love this cs source zombie server, and I like to help peoples (I was an admin on a cs go server)

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
My country is Hungary, im also live there
almost everyday im playing on pc
im activate
im play football

Other accounts

Recommended by no

Reactions: Woozu

Isti643

24 Feb 2023
Ingame name Isti

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199043435781/

Age 13

Motivation
I would like to be a member of this team because the people here are nice and not toxic. I like to help people on servers. I think I'm a good player, but of course not the best.It would be a big dream if I could get into this clan.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I live in Hungary
when I have time I usually use the computer
im learning English
im kind
I was an admin on a csgo server

Other accounts

Recommended by

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Ingame name Brot

SteamID STEAM_0:1:22019505

Age 27

Motivation
I've been actively playing on the server for over 1.5 years now, including 1 year and 4 months as admin.
I have a lot of fun playing on the server, which you can see from my activity.

In the beginning I favored the simple way of playing on the roof and holding it with the sniper. But now I love to hunt with the m3 or the tmp. I know myself that I am not the greatest hunter but I try my best.

My motivation to join the clan Elite Hunterz is on the one hand the gameplay that the members play on the server. I also like how the members interact with each other and with other players. I think I have a similar sense of humor as the eh members and would therefore fit well.
I would also be happy to play and have fun with the members in joint hunting events.

Clan history German Clan called "noAim" the clan has become more and more distant from css and so unfortunately i had no more points of contact with the members. Thus I have decided to leave

Previous bans

About me
As you can also read in my admin application is my real name Wilke and I come from Germany.
I am now 27 years old and still work as a policeman. One of my biggest hobbies is the gym, as well as gambling.
I only play CSS but I am also open for new games. I have a lot of fun playing and also use it as a valve to get the head free next to the work.

Other accounts
none

Recommended by Easy

• Love
Reactions: Shez and Woozu

Brain o'Conner

Donator
22 Mar 2020
Germany
Ingame name Brain o'Conner

SteamID STEAM_0:1:535224963

Age 25

Motivation
I play mostly only on the EH Server V3. I think that I am active on the server for almost 3 years, then I played on surf server and was admin on a ba_jail server, but these are no longer played so gladly, if I play now, then I play only on the zombie server. For me is the EH server simply the best.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
I am a service technician and Influencer, I am 25 years old and I am from Turkey, I was born in Germany and I am fluent in some languages. I live together with my wife.

Other accounts
no other accounts

Recommended by Nobody recommended the clan to me, I applied for the clan on my own initiative, because I mainly play only on the EH server.

goofy

27 May 2023
Ingame name goofy

SteamID 76561198169866522

Age 22

Motivation
I would like to become a part of the EliteHunterZ clan, because i love the gamemode (Zombie Mod), and i feel like the server is a good representation of old-school zombie mod on CSS, which i loved playing back in the day. I love the community, and the overall fun everyone is having in-game. I usually don't play video many video games, but i only play CSS because of the EliteHunterZ server, and can spend a countless amount of hours on it.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
My name is Nikolai, and i am from Denmark. I am currently 22 years of age, and i study Computer Science at the University. In my free time, i play volley, football, goto the gym, and spend a lot of time with my friends. When i feel tired, or exhausted, i like spending my time playing video games. Currently, Counter Strike Source is the game i play mostly, and i do that by playing on the EliteHunterZ Zombie Mod server.

Other accounts
No other accounts

Recommended by

majestic.

Donator
17 Oct 2015
Ingame name majestic - previous ingame names : wavy

SteamID espgutt

Age 24 (1999)

Motivation
Through becoming a member of EliteHunterz, I want to be a good resource for all other hunters who also want to become a member of this clan. I want to perform and show my long experience under my arm - because I know that it is not easy to become a member of EH. Create a good environment around the V3 server, get to know players who seem interesting and who have potential. This is like a part time job next to my 100% job not gonna lie.

Show respect, loyalty and a great commitment so that the V3 server will only get better and better. This is me as a healthy man who wants to fulfill the mental child that actually maybe can fulfill the dream.

My motivation has never been greater than now to perform well as a hunter in this game tbh. Feels like the game has picked up a lot since late 2021. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Clan history Solo Hunterz and ﮔilentHunt and a lot of others that are deleted this days. Progressor too, but its open for everyone.

Previous bans
I just want to start talking about my past and mental health: anxiety and depression. Life, which in those days was unhealthy, gave a damn about most things. Didn't take care of myself, didn't think about others, negative thoughts and always did what I followed for no matter what the statement was.
Simply put: I didn't give a damn about the rules for ZombieMode.
From the year 2022 I feel respected by many ZombieMode players who talk a lot positively about me and various. I don't think many people know about my past both irl and how many bans I've actually had. Thank goodness for a good community (staff) that made me unbanned on my main account.

Those who know, they know what it's like to struggle mentally.
Now it's just a matter of thinking positively and putting the past far behind. You can achieve great success even if your past was bad.
In this case, hope and become a member of the best clan.

About me
I am an outgoing person who loves meeting new people and new faces every day. Great interest in football and especially the Premier League (Arsenal) I also play football as a hobby in the lower division in Norway.

My job consists of meeting customers with a smile and selling products, which can then be good running shoes, jackets, trousers, sleeping bags, mountain shoes, bicycles, top touring skis and many other exciting things in the sports industry. You have probably heard of HOKA, Arcteryx and Rab, which we sell. This job has also made me a positive, talkative and committed person in what I love and do.

I became obsessed with performing in this industry: now I am the shoe manager in our store.

I have come so far the last 2 years than I was in 2018-2021. Thank God.

Other accounts

Recommended by [Ξн] Soup

• Love
Reactions: Brayer and Sauce

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Ingame name sxmity

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Age 15

Motivation
I'd want to join as a member mainly since I'm captivated, (If I engage in, I will be leaving their groups.)

Clan history I had been a member of the ZE-Traveler group.

Previous bans
(https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid + https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid)

About me
I'm just a college student who attended previously last year. I'm even a video game modder, which I forgot to say.

Other accounts
STEAM_0:0:1483477928,
STEAM_0:0:195015736

Recommended by Tirant, Jonas, Dhoudz and Aha*gunpower*.

NetzwerkDev

23 Jun 2023
Germany
netzwerkdev.eu
Ingame name Justin M.

SteamID STEAM_0:1:51282241

Age 22

Motivation
I recently started playing Counter Strike again, after a hiatus of many years. The reason was my school etc. I am now done with everything and thus have more time to gamble again and this I do daily on the zombie server!

Clan history USF-Gaming, Wurstsalat

Previous bans

About me
My name is Justin, I'm 22 years old and I'm from near Frankfurt. I work as a geriatric nurse but would like to change my profession this year to the German railroad as a transport service clerk in the train.

Other accounts

Recommended by Soph

7 Jul 2023
Ingame name bıyıklı penguen

SteamID steam0.0.0

Age 17

Motivation
because it's a nice game mode

Clan history

Previous bans
contact ban and rejoin ban

About me
i play games i eat

Other accounts

Recommended by no

deezer

1 Jul 2023
Ingame name deezer

SteamID 76561198405974926

Age 22

Motivation
My primary motivation behind applying for membership is that I've always adored this space and its community for many years now and wish to be a part of its legacy for the foreseeable future.

I started playing CSS through nosteam in 2009 and used to tinker around with sourcemod along with joining random ZM servers, as I was drawn to that playstyle ever since I was a kid. Around this time, I joined the ElitehunterZ server, but did not actively play nor engage in the community as much until 2016. Currently I am the most active I have ever been.

I can proudly say that eH is where I have spent most of my time while playing CSS over the years, under different names of course. (steel, quentin, zed, zarathos, and some more I don't remember)

I finally bought CSS on steam during recent years, and now am fully willing to give back to the community which has given so much to me and be granted membership as a milestone of my journey here as it comes full circle.

I'm very excited for my journey to engage with the community in the game, forums, and discord to leave my mark here and be recognized for my efforts.

I used to adore many eH members and other players during my time here. Many of them I don't remember anymore, but here are some of them.

Hail (since 2016 and before when he was admin here I think, my OG hunter idol)

Wolsman (he doesn't play as often anymore)

Saucey (great feller, inspired me to optimize my playstyle, and to join eH a lot)

sxmity (he has since retired from eH, but was a decent dude overall)

Soph (great individual and is a shining example of what an ideal eH member should be like)

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Hello. I am deezer, but you may call me just deez, Z, or Zed.

I've studied computer science in college and am currently pursuing psychology in uni for a career in human resources.

I love to sing and play the drums. I also take an interest in aviation, staying updated about technology, philosophy, etc.

I love a large number of genres in music, movies, and video games.

P.S do you know racecar spelled backwards is 'racecar'?

Other accounts

Recommended by Not really. I've applied of my own accord.

• Love
Reactions: sxmity

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Ingame name Ciftyfent

SteamID STEAM_0:1:3073469

Age 38

Motivation
I have been playing a lot on the Server in the last 4 Years and meet a lot of Cool People. Most of them are Members from EH. I think i would fit in the Family with my Playstyle and my chill behaviour ^^
EH is one of the last playable ZM Server and what could be better to be Part of the coolest Clan. And of course i want that damn cool Skin (dont worry i will also Donate in the Future xD). Also I try to get People more into hunting when Online.

Clan history progressor

Previous bans
i got 2 Bans in the Past. I thought that would be funny at that Time, but since then i realise that i should be playing more Fair to stay in good standing with my favorite Server.

About me
Iam 38 Years Old from Germany
Working for my City in an Office Job (Looks a little bit like the Grimoffice Map xD).
When I got time for Videogames I prefer to play just on your Server, cause its always Fun
I also like cooking and long walks and going to the Gym (If you get older you need to get more Activ)

Other accounts

Recommended by

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Ingame name sxmity w/ insomnia

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Age 15

Motivation
Without a doubt, being part of EliteHunterZ would be an incredible privilege for me. I've spent three years immersing myself in the captivating realms of CS:S and CS:GO, and during that time, my love for competitive gaming has grown exponentially. The friendships I've formed along the way are truly invaluable. The opportunity to join EliteHunterZ, a highly respected community known for its outstanding reputation, is simply irresistible. The sense of camaraderie and belonging that comes from gaming with like-minded individuals, especially my dear old friends from the CS community, means the world to me. Reuniting with them under the EliteHunterZ banner would be absolutely exceptional. Moreover, I have a deep appreciation for the competitive aspect of gaming, and EliteHunterZ's unwavering focus on skill and excellence perfectly aligns with my personal goals. I'm eagerly looking forward to thrilling matches, well-organized events, and pushing myself to new heights. It's worth mentioning that although I haven't played these games for just one month, my enthusiasm and dedication remain unwavering. Joining EliteHunterZ would reignite my passion for gaming, rekindle old friendships, and set me on an exciting journey of personal growth, meaningful connections, and unforgettable gaming experiences that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Clan history I had the pleasure of gaining valuable experience and honing my skills on ZE-Traveler.

Previous bans
You are welcome to review my SourceBans record, and you will see that I have learned valuable lessons from any past infractions. I fully understand the importance of adhering to the rules and regulations set forth by the community, as they are in place to maintain a respectful and enjoyable environment for all. With this in mind, I am committed to upholding these principles and demonstrating the utmost respect for the community and its members. I sincerely acknowledge my past mistakes and assure you that they will not be repeated. I humbly request that you consider my application with an open mind, as I am genuinely dedicated to contributing positively to the EliteHunterZ community and abiding by its guidelines in a responsible manner. https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:1483477928&advType=steamid

About me
I wholeheartedly immersed myself in the realm of Source Filmmaker (SFM) and derived immense pleasure from meticulously crafting intricate artwork within this medium. Through SFM, my aptitude for animation flourished, enabling me to breathe life into my imaginative concepts and bring them to fruition.

In addition to my proficiency in SFM, I possess a wealth of experience in video game modding, particularly within the esteemed realms of the Source engine. Devoting substantial time to assisting individuals within the CS:S and other source-engine game communities, I have consistently provided invaluable guidance and unwavering support to fellow enthusiasts. The gratification derived from sharing my expertise and actively contributing to the enhancement of others' gaming experiences is immeasurable.

Beyond the confines of my digital endeavors, I have fostered a deep-rooted fascination for the field of engineering. At present, I am actively engrossed in acquiring knowledge about my father's vocation, which revolves around the creation of meticulously designed engineer plans, reminiscent of those fashioned through AutoCAD. This endeavor serves as a conduit for me to seamlessly amalgamate my passion for technology, adept problem-solving acumen, and innate flair for design, while simultaneously gaining invaluable insights into the captivating realms of engineering and architecture.

Other accounts
STEAM_0:0:1483477928, STEAM_0:0:195015736

Recommended by I am fortunate to have a circle of friends, including individuals like Jonas, Soup, Dhoudz, and several others, who have consistently shown unwavering support for me within the realm of gaming. Their presence has been instrumental in bolstering my spirits and providing encouragement during intense in-game moments. The camaraderie we share is truly invaluable and has played a significant role in my gaming journey.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Vo1d and deezer

Gethigh

18 Jan 2022
netherlands
Ingame name Gethigh

SteamID 76561198121398146

Age 27

Motivation
ive been here now some time on this server, and i really love it i love the teamwork and the hunting for zombies or humans. i would love to join and be a part of the team and support this community. i taught why not join the clan first and hope i can show that i am worthy

Clan history i had been for little time in nova hunters i taught it was somehow linked to you until i found this application for so it got me extra excited to join that was my first plan

Previous bans

About me
i am a man who loves jokes im not irritaded easility i always try to make the best out of life. i have a kid living with me without the mother so its hard but youknow life goes on, love making music in fl studio, and ofcourse playing css zombie mod the one and only server:))) the best server xD
also i am a great team player and you will probbly see mee hunting zombies the most :) i am someone who is trust worthy someone you can count on when needed i am that man that sacrifices himselfs to save others in game: would do only for some people in real life xDD. i am a happy smiling person who does smoke some weed sometimes you know just to chill a bit you know how life can be :) but yea thats a bit bout make a man who you can count on. but enough chit chat i can show what you see im typing instead of typing :)

Other accounts

Recommended by

Enes

27 Aug 2023
Ingame name Enes

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219543133/

Age 22

Motivation
A server that I love to play and spend an average of +75 hours on. Sometimes there are people I meet and make friends with.

Clan history

Previous bans
I only ate a ban for 1 day, the duration of which I do not know, but an estimated 1 day

About me
My name is Enes.İ'am 22 years old
MY Hobies:COUNTER STRİKE:GLOBAL OFFENSİVE and COUNTER STRİKE:SOURCE playing.My favourite server EliteHunterZ CS:S

Other accounts

Recommended by

Brayer

28 Apr 2020
Mexico
Ingame name Brayer

SteamID 76561198865617690

Age 17 (2006)

Motivation
I'll get to the point, i want to be a member because hunting is the funniest way to play this game, i look at those campers and i remember that times where i camp too, but over time i realized that i wasn't having fun being up in the woods shooting with an autonub. that's when i started using m3 to hunt, always trying to shoot in the face of fattys. somtimes i use p90 or tmp (i prefer p90). after that it changed the way of seeing zombie mod. i really like that moments when there are few zombies left and we all get together to kill them all throwing nades and shooting. also i prefer playing on v1 when there´s ppl there because u know is the og sv of hunters, it's sad that the server is dead, so if people join the server, count on me to hunt some heads c: . i have to say that i am not the best player but i think that i have good hunting skills to be in your clan. aniways, i love this community and i hope u take a good desicion ! :)

Clan history progressor, nova hunters

Previous bans
in the past i rejoin the sv sometimes

About me
Hi im from Mexico and i was born here, i really love the typical food here specially tacos and gorditas c: accompanying it with a good drink such as a tequila (I don't usually drink a lot but I like it) or a very cold soft drink. In my mornings i usually play on eh zm or if i don't i play basketball with some friends.
Atm im studying software engineering in highschool and working as a waiter in a seafood restaurant.
i speak Spanish and im currently improving my English.

Other accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354187888/

Recommended by

VaL4real

22 Apr 2023
Algeria
Ingame name VaL

SteamID STEAM_0:1:10849063

Age 24

Motivation
it's the most community servers active in CSS.

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
* Hobbies:
Volunteering.
Sports
Reading
Travelling
* Skills:
Management Skills
Emotional intelligence
Critical Thinking
Leadership
Persuasion
Colloaboration
Adaptability
i worked as an officer for a year (Military detachment commander)
graduated since 2 years ago from university

Other accounts

Recommended by nope.

Maltbeer

3 Feb 2024
Ingame name Maltbeer

SteamID fergus75

Age 53

Motivation
been playing this game for the last 10 years or more

Clan history none on CSS

Previous bans

About me
Iam a Pepsi Semi Driver, Civi; War Reenactor for 30 years so far, and father of 2

Other accounts
no

Recommended by no just always saw the forums advertised but never tried to join, i am member of other discord guilds so i enjoy group stuff

krakendaddy

Donator
4 Feb 2024
Ingame name KrakenDaddy

SteamID 76561198106019437

Age 29

Motivation
none other then i have been enjoying zombies allot recently and it reminds me of when i was younger :)

Clan history

Previous bans

About me
Name: Kjell, age 29 originally from Belgium but moved to Sweden few years back only hobby i have is playing cs surfing or zombies mostly also a father of 4 :)

Other accounts
None

Recommended by Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.