Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I don't even know what the point of this post is, or what this post is meant to achieve.

You were writing in our discord regarding this screenshot.
mBMYIcl.png

You asked easy a question, which he answered. You then proceeded to cry on discord saying Easy needs to "chill." @easy

I simply repeated easy's answer to your question: You cannot rejoin to avoid death and/or playing as a zombie. Your "apparent" FPS issue is completely irrelevant here.

The conversation which followed on discord is barely legible but it led us here to this thread.

Reactions: easy

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
all I need is to know if I can rejoin from spec.

It's just a question about the rules.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Rejoining rule refers to active players, as long as you aint rejoining multiple times as spec admins dont care. So yes, like i told you in game: go spec to fix your issues:

Use !specme and fix your fps or whatever if you wish to fix. But dont ask me for rejoin a second after you get infected when only 5 fattiez are left, this is a typical rejoiner-behaviour. [sarcasm mod on] I wonder since 10 years why Internet and fps only cause problems after players get infected or are close to death. But luckily players can fix it in few second and play again as CTs... [sarcasm mod off]

Back to topic:
Rejoining isnt allowed, neither to optimize your settings, nor to change your spray, nor to check other servers, nor for avoiding, nor for any other reason. It heavily interrupts our gameplay. In few (important) cases admins allow a rejoin after being asked, but i gave you a solution in game that you were not interested in. Instead of you took 10 min to discuss it with dpexx on xmas.

Wow - and you wrote I shall chill? Chill yourself mate.

I hope after 3 explainations you do now understand our "no rejoin" rule.

Nevertheless I wish you a nice Christmas Eve.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I only need a yes/no if players can go to spectate, leave, and then come back?

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
there is no yes/no answer possible but I'll try to make it clearer:

If you are actively playing the game and you find youself having to fix your max_fps variable (or anything else that can only be changed while disconnected from a server) you will have to wait for the current round to finish, possibly drop a message saying that you will be reconnecting for a very specific reason, disconnect when the round is over, do your changes (which hopefully stick for the next 10 years) and connect again.

An admin will find it very suspicious and potentially infringing to the rules if players suddenly feel like the FPS settings of a 2004 game have to be changed in the middle of a round while you're playing in any team.
So the keyword here is: Wait for the round to be over, warn, don't keep doing it.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I was just setting up my autoexec because i tried to use game.cfg with max_fps and not sure what you mean by going to spec, waiting for next round

if you goto spec, you can't go back into the game, so you cannot avoid death which is the rule, so, its pretty straight forward stuff.

yeah working on my RTX 3090 -2100 USD gpu meanwhile doing other stuff and had reinstalled pc so my old fps_max in the cfg was removed cause i had to reinstall css.

Here is a cpu-z validation of my rig https://valid.x86.fr/tnuhh7 if you know what cpu-z validations are they are so you can upload your pc specs with name and date to show your pc specs you can just google the link if you are new to this validation and dont know if its safe

but it looks like this
Screenshot_1990.png

Screenshot_1989.png

Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I can goto spec, wait for next round and then rejoin (leave and come back as you say) as that is what rejoin means

no problem, watch me whip, watch me not give a shat about "leaving before dying" as I am very good to report rulebreakers and care about the rules here, I don't find it interesting to ruin my reputation here by breaking silly rules that means nothing to me.

if I can do that then that's how you rejoin and can fix your game if needed or having to restart if you installed new gun skin.

Last edited:

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Rejoining rule refers to active players, as long as you aint rejoining multiple times as spec admins dont care. So yes, like i told you in game: go spec to fix your issues:

Like Easy said before, if you are in Spectators Team you can rejoin, aslong you dont do it 100x Times in a row.

1-2 times rejoin as Spectator is fine.

If you are alive and want to fix some important Stuff, leave and wait until Mapchange until you come back, you would be on the save side doing it this way.

Hope we cleared this Case now.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
sounds like a very easy yes/no answer to me.

These guys talking like they are making a classified 8 page book for NASA about it.

:D

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337