Server Problems or Issues

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
Happy to hear:) I still have one "?", where can i find the rank site for your ze server?

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
hey try stats.elite-hunterz.info

I know about that site:) The ze server is not listed there, under zombiemod only the normal zm servers are listed. The ze server should have their own score, not combined with he five zm servers. Also if u write, session, place, rank, top10 in the ze server u will not see ur message, but u will get no information, nothing happens....

I am an old ze players from the good old days, i've played on allot of different servers trough time, but lately the playing has been out-powered by my study... You server are now my favorite, but it have some fouls, weakness.

1. The rank system doesn't work
2. You have very little ammo, on some of the maps u need to shoot allot of rounds and its easy to get empty. Would it be a idea to make the ammo fill up by itself, but u still need to reload? An alternative here could be to enable !zmarket, and let the players buy more ammo. This would in a way be more realistic, because the player can not have 100% attention on zombies while filling up his or her ammo.
3. It have to few players, maybe we could do something about that :D ?
4. Its some weapons that is not allowed. My personal experience say its always better to allow all weapons on a ze server, it makes it more fun and it give the opportunity to take the perfect weapon based on which map that is playing.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'355
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I know about that site:) The ze server is not listed there, under zombiemod only the normal zm servers are listed. The ze server should have their own score, not combined with he five zm servers. Also if u write, session, place, rank, top10 in the ze server u will not see ur message, but u will get no information, nothing happens....

I am an old ze players from the good old days, i've played on allot of different servers trough time, but lately the playing has been out-powered by my study... You server are now my favorite, but it have some fouls, weakness.

1. The rank system doesn't work
2. You have very little ammo, on some of the maps u need to shoot allot of rounds and its easy to get empty. Would it be a idea to make the ammo fill up by itself, but u still need to reload? An alternative here could be to enable !zmarket, and let the players buy more ammo. This would in a way be more realistic, because the player can not have 100% attention on zombies while filling up his or her ammo.
3. It have to few players, maybe we could do something about that :D ?
4. Its some weapons that is not allowed. My personal experience say its always better to allow all weapons on a ze server, it makes it more fun and it give the opportunity to take the perfect weapon based on which map that is playing.

Sorry for the very late answer!
Thanks a lot for this feedback!!!
I or any other SPA/HA will have a better look into the server now as we just practically reinstalled it.
we will populate it as soon as it's ready :), ranks will be correctly installed too.

Please consider applying to be admin on it so you can help it!

Thanks again.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
as the gameservers were ALL reinstalled i invite you to report ANY bug!
We will do our best to get them fixed asap!

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Yesterday i got three bugs reported on the ZE server:

- Zombies don't get teleported back to spawn
- There are no firegrenades anymore
- As soon as the roundtime ends, a new round is starting

EDIT: - noblock doesn't work

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'355
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Yesterday i got three bugs reported on the ZE server:

- Zombies don't get teleported back to spawn
- There are no firegrenades anymore
- As soon as the roundtime ends, a new round is starting

EDIT: - noblock doesn't work
Confirmed
Is running speed increased ? could be the update ?
Will be fixed today

Thanks!

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
No fall damage for humans on V4

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'355
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Still no fall damage on V1.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
The new V3-2 is still running the old version of the game, could someone fix it.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'643
1'355
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com