Server Problems or Issues

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
Rank dosent woork on the normal (ZM) zombie servers. Rank hasent woorked on the escape server for over a month

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
We just had admin abuse on V4 zm server. Admin just change map without us voting for it.... Think the admin name was Smolle

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Thank you. We will check it.

smolle

10 Jan 2013
Berlin
because 2 times same map i changed it!
Players Agree @beginning with Rtv

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
This is not the right place to discuss. Use this thread for reports: Ban and Unban Requests / Abuse Reports
Anymore posts which have nothing to do with this thread will be deleted.

BTT: still no stats on ze :>

L.O.G

25 Feb 2012
Dear Elite Hunterz Team
When I try to join any of your servers
It says "Server is not responding"
Other servers work fine
I know this is a common issue
But I found no answer.
Would anyone Please help me?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Dear Elite Hunterz Team
When I try to join any of your servers
It says "Server is not responding"
Other servers work fine
I know this is a common issue
But I found no answer.
Would anyone Please help me?

Hello,
sorry for the late reply.

There are many reasons why this could happen.
1. your connection might not be stable, did you try with a LAN cable? Is your internet okay?
2. our server might be temporarily down or under some sort of attack (lately we've been getting many DDoS attacks which normally last for max 5 minutes)
3. It might be a simple source bug, did you try hitting "connect" over and over again? it might work.
4. you may want to try typing: connect 85.114.140.30:27015 in console (change the port if you don't want to join v1) and see if it connects or still hangs.

Let us know!

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
The zombie escape server doesn't work.... :mad:
i can't even see it in servers list

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
The escape server should lower the health on zombies and it should not heal up like the normal zm servers. Reason it’s to hard to kill them, and they fill up there health when human go into next position. It will be too easy and to boring to play on a server like that. If we could kill and escape we will get action and every round will be different in their own way...

I played ze for about 6 years with some big breaks and my experience is that the most popular servers have settings like this:
Start zombie: 5000 HP
Other: 3500 HP
HP go up 500 HP for every kill but can never go higher that the HP u started with… HP dosen’t fill up by itself, “!zmarket” is activated and every weapon is allowed. And it have a lot of maps. Some very good and well liked maps that miss on our server is atix panic, and atix helicopter….

I have seen servers grow big, but also some perish….

Last edited:

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
because 2 times same map i changed it!
Players Agree @beginning with Rtv

Thats true but we voted on it and it two diffrent version of the map. It was fair, and we deserved 20 min of playtime, just like any other map...

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
The escape server should lower the health on zombies and it should not heal up like the normal zm servers. Reason it’s to hard to kill them, and they fill up there health when human go into next position. It will be too easy and to boring to play on a server like that. If we could kill and escape we will get action and every round will be different in their own way...

I played ze for about 6 years with some big breaks and my experience is that the most popular servers have settings like this:
HP go up 500 HP for every kill but can never go higher that the HP u started with… HP dosen’t fill up by itself, “!zmarket” is activated and every weapon is allowed. And it have a lot of maps. Some very good and well liked maps that miss on our server is atix panic, and atix helicopter….

I've posted a link to this post in another thread dedicated to ZE for discussion. It's one of those things where I could change the HP again but the next day I would get a request to increase it again.

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
I've posted a link to this post in another thread dedicated to ZE for discussion. It's one of those things where I could change the HP again but the next day I would get a request to increase it again.

I understand, could u link me that thread?

Think about how many players u have now and what the hunter community stands for... What do u think would be the best option?

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012

Well, on an escape server the goal is to run away and escape zombiez by trying to keep them away enough to reach the end... So, the goal isnt to kill them, and If we lower their HP, they will be killed a minute after the start of the round and humans will never finish the map [we had this situation few weeksk ago]...

If you want to kill zombiez, you can try our 5 dedicated hunting serverz tho =)

D-TEAM|Thomas

26 Mar 2013
Well, on an escape server the goal is to run away and escape zombiez by trying to keep them away enough to reach the end... So, the goal isnt to kill them, and If we lower their HP, they will be killed a minute after the start of the round and humans will never finish the map [we had this situation few weeksk ago]...

If you want to kill zombiez, you can try our 5 dedicated hunting serverz tho =)

I understand what you are saying and I guess its two different ways to play zombieescape. Myself always like to wait on the hold spots as long as possible, then to make a run for it and escape in a 5 second margin. It’s always very giving. I think it’s very boring to just escape and never get a single kill. I like to think of the whole situation like the fight/freeze/flight response. But that's just me others would have another opinion and others would on the other hand agree with me. You guys could try to make to ze servers. One where it’s almost impossible to kill the zombies and one where u can kill and escape. Many of the big communities have done this. For example Steamgamers, earlier their name was Run bitch run and zombiemurder. Other servers that had these settings is the pit-bull server, cs-gaming and the infinity. All of these servers went fast to the top 10 on gametracker... Hand had mostly full servers. Sometimes when zombie got a bad start the humans killed them fast. But most of the rounds it became a lot of zombies and the rounds was full of action and extreme fun.

Here u guys have an example of a round with these settings. They use the black alien zombies that lose their head when health go low…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtEiTlmwIww
The video is made by me.

Last edited: