I am experiencing kind of the same thing on the CS:GO deathmatch servers. My fps slowly decreases until after a certain amount of time (~30 minutes for me) it starts to become really noticeable and annoying, and more importantly unplayable.
CSS Zombie Hunting V1
- Type of issue
My cmd and update rate is limited to 33 on V1. Does this mean the server is running at 33 tick? The V3 server is using 66 so I assume there is a problem here.
Noticed it about a week ago.
- server: [surf-eu] beginner
- Type of issue: When you land on the starting platform on stage 2 and stage 6 your legs "break" and your movement speed becomes really low. On the american server ([surf] beginner) that is not happening to me. I have talked to another player who have experienceing the same thing. Also it doesn't seem to be ping related)
- Server: [surf-eu] fruits ([surf] fruits aswell i would guess, american server)
- Type of issue: If you finish the bonus stage and land far back on the finish hole your time doesn't end, you just complete the stage and your time keeps on ticking. I'm not sure if the american server suffers the same problem since i haven't done the bonus stage on that server, but i would guess the same problem occurs there.
- solution: increase the size of the finish line so it covers the hole. It's not really a big deal but it happend to me twice and i got really pissed, because it's a pretty hard stage to finish.
Viewing HLStatsX your chat and playtime is stored. Does the ingame command "rank" not work? And have you been playing during the 25th until now?can someone tell me why my rank sytem is not working on this server "Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| 126.96.36.199:27045"?
command rank does not work.
have played since 25 almost every day.