Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Phanty, 8 Dec 2011.
As far as I am aware, it is. Every update I see is one I do.
Sounds like a heat issue. Is it only cs:go where this is happening or is it other games? You could try downloading Speedfan and then checking the temps of your system when you start to notice the frame rate dropping.
This has so far only happened in the CS:GO deathmatch servers you offer. Could be a coincidence, of course, but it's unlikely as I've been playing a decent amount on there and almost all of the sessions had this, but nowhere else.
- server: [surf-eu] beginner
- Type of issue: When you land on the starting platform on stage 2 and stage 6 your legs "break" and your movement speed becomes really low. On the american server ([surf] beginner) that is not happening to me. I have talked to another player who have experienceing the same thing. Also it doesn't seem to be ping related)
- Server: [surf-eu] fruits ([surf] fruits aswell i would guess, american server)
- Type of issue: If you finish the bonus stage and land far back on the finish hole your time doesn't end, you just complete the stage and your time keeps on ticking. I'm not sure if the american server suffers the same problem since i haven't done the bonus stage on that server, but i would guess the same problem occurs there.
- solution: increase the size of the finish line so it covers the hole. It's not really a big deal but it happend to me twice and i got really pissed, because it's a pretty hard stage to finish.
CSS Zombie Hunting V1
- Type of issue
My cmd and update rate is limited to 33 on V1. Does this mean the server is running at 33 tick? The V3 server is using 66 so I assume there is a problem here.
Noticed it about a week ago.
yes rates were limited, i restored them to 66, let's see if it can handle it
were you always using the same styles? because this looks like a stamina problem. also the higher the latency, the more this happens. Could you try the same with autohop?
I'm from sweden and have a lower latency on the eu server, still this problem happens on the eu server and not on the american server. I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the style either. Can't try now because the eu servers seems to be down, however i will try again when they're up.
It doesn't seem to be the style either. I have talked with 2 friends about it and both agree that the eu server slows you down. (one from Us and Uk)
ok i'll try and check tomorrow then. it could be that i missed some configs
No !ztele, no parachutes, no zombie classes (they are slow), easy to hit zombies, no sounds like god like or anything. Basically all !zmenu is blocked/erased.
yup. pretty much the basics.
wowowow, it would be the worst when the server gets parachutes or this !ztele command.
Hey guys, and first of all thank you all for your comments, wishes and may complaints about the server functions.
If you allow I want to say / comment something about these functions.
!ztele, this command wouln't implemented in future if im right (any headadmin / Spa can may edit or correct me if im wrong), !ztele means that zombies get teleported back to spawn, our servers are configured for zombie hunting, not for camping.
Therefore implementing !ztele command would be really annoying for many players as they can't hunt because of the risk that any zombie can get back to spawn as soon as possible.
Parachute won't be implemented on our servers too, as this function never get in comment. This has nothing to do with zombie hunting feature (any headadmin / Spa can may edit or correct me if im wrong)
And Zombie-classes means (More model-files), more model-files means (more files to download for new players), our new players wouln't load so much files in a row. So implementing more zombie classes means longer download-time especially for those who have less download-speed. Therefore we try to hold and may get the lowest download-time which is possible.
I think that breaking a barral shold be punished harder. I have hadden so many people breaking this and they never seem to stop it. I think this shold go under the same rule as "breaking props".
can someone tell me why my rank sytem is not working on this server "Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| 220.127.116.11:27045"?
Viewing HLStatsX your chat and playtime is stored. Does the ingame command "rank" not work? And have you been playing during the 25th until now?
command rank does not work.
have played since 25 almost every day.
find your ingame/steam name on it that will show you your rank ^^
since the 28th (yesterday) it's working again, right?
Separate names with a comma.