Server Problems or Issues

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Phanty, 8 Dec 2011.

1. USA

USA Member

I read the server rules and many things are not clear to me
    Rejoining

What does "Rejoining"?

Teamkilling
    The rules say that it is forbidden Teamkilling, How can you kill an team player if friendly fire is disabled? Please give examples.

Blocking
    There are situations when there is, for example, a square box calculated for the size of 4 people, if 5 people climbs, then the zombie will infect him(player number 5) and player number 5 can infect everyone on the box, can it be blocked in this case?
    Not for harm, but for your own protection.

Teaming
    What means Teaming? Shouldn't players unite with allies to win?

2. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

Rejoining is when you leave the server and then quickly join back. This is usually being done to avoid a death and losing points. For instance as a zm if you were being shot and left the server when you were close to death and then rejoined a minute later, this would be against the rules.
    There are ways in which you can kill your teammates. Obviously doing them is against the rules, you shouldn't need examples to understand it.
    If you are blocking someone from coming up on a box then yes that would be blocking
    Teaming refers to playing with the other team, for instance, if you as a zm stood in a corner with a ct and blocked other zms from infecting the ct, that would be teaming by both players

3. USA

USA Member

Thank you for the detailed response.
    Those. Should I allow a novice player to provoke an infection of all the survivors because of his stupidity?
    After all, 4 players on a cube zombies will not be able to infect, and if there are 5 players there, they can.
    Should I act against the survival of me and my surviving comrades?
    This is not about blocking for trolling.

4. USA

USA Member

I often hear music being played on the server, how can I turn it off all the time?
    Why don't you use musical themes like Resident Evil, 28 days later, and other musical themes about zombies?
    Hip-hop is completely inconsistent with the atmosphere of the game, I can understand, for example, metal, its sound can be quite evil.

5. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

This really isn't the thread to be posting this stuff

6. ewuewu123

ewuewu123 Member

server: Zombie Hunting V3
    Issue: since i first joined the server i cant use the !zstuck command at all it dosent work when i type it in i get the message but cant unstuck by moving how to fix that?
    time: since i joined it.

7. Dataworm

Dataworm Ex-Admin Ex Admin

@ewuewu123: This command only works when you are stuck in another player (at least in most times) but it won't help you if you got stuck in a prop, a ceiling or similar.

///M3Power likes this.
  8. ewuewu123

ewuewu123 Member

ok thank you for youre help i will remind that ^^

9. d.r.i.f.t.

d.r.i.f.t. Member

I play on V3 and I have recently started losing connection to the server....it happens every so often, and takes about 15 seconds to re-connect (sometimes at a crucial time)

I have re-installed steam and css, my internet connection is super fast and there is no problem with the router....it doesn't seem to happen on any other css servers.

I am out of ideas what the problem might be, as it just seems to be connecting to elite servers....any suggestions why this is happening would be greatly appreciated....thanks

10. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Well-Known Member Donator

Let me know if it has been brought up before.

It does not let me change my nominated map, if the maximum of nominations are reached.

11. Nikooo777

Nikooo777 Well-Known Member Staff Member Head Admin Administrator EliteHunterz Clan Member

Did it eventually fix itself?

Probably a plugin bug, we're going to use that as a feature to avoid people getting their first nomination in and then switching it later in the game.

1nfomercial likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.