Server Problems or Issues

Cow3

13 Feb 2022
Hi SyntX, I found out what happened, the Hunting V3 is blocked my IP, I tried to use a VPN client and it does let me get into the game, if I turn off the VPN then it will be the same that I couldn't find the server. I didn't do anything all the time when I'm playing, please help! Appreciate.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
There was no new perm ban when you wrote first. Can u send me your IP via pm or steam? Gonna double check then.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Hi SyntX, I found out what happened, the Hunting V3 is blocked my IP, I tried to use a VPN client and it does let me get into the game, if I turn off the VPN then it will be the same that I couldn't find the server. I didn't do anything all the time when I'm playing, please help! Appreciate.
I am not Staff here so i dont know why you cant connect v3 you can try for v1 ,by the way many vpn dont works for css and csgo please try once NordVPN

Cow3

13 Feb 2022
I tried again, but no luck. here are 2 cap screen images of just now,

The first image is without VPN, second image is with VPN on.

Attachments

• Without VPN.jpg
    Without VPN.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 191
  • With VPN.jpg
    With VPN.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 191

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland

Jay2k1

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
6 Mar 2021
Germany
Did you by any chance enter the IP:Port in your web browser?

Cow3

13 Feb 2022
Yes I had tried to type connect the ip from console but still not able to connect.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
hello, now a days i am facing new issue on v3 server

my ping is not normal on v3 (works fine on other server like ze,v1,eh-bhop) i dont know why i keep lagging and playing with 400+ ping
this happens after server location changed to UK (151-ip changed to 54-ip)
i tried several vpns to improve my ping but i couldnt...

i tried this all :
1. verify game files
2. restart my router
3. removed hl2 firewall and put it again by default
4. used VPN (NordVPN,ExpressVPN,pispion3 and others) maybe vpn blocked on server

this time i got demo too (sorry cant record screen with .mp4 extension but yea got .dem)
as you can see in demo i press w and other key but i cant move and shoot zombies

Attachments

• 2.dem
    303.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Jay2k1

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
6 Mar 2021
Germany
my ping is not normal on v3 (works fine on other server like ze,v1,eh-bhop) i dont know why i keep lagging and playing with 400+ ping
this happens after server location changed to UK (151-ip changed to 54-ip)
Are you sure ZE, V1 etc. still work fine after the move to UK?

You are quite far away and the route through the internet is quite long according to the trace I made. I'm not posting it to not "dox" you (it would give away your country) but from the game server to your IP, it took about 320ms over 26 hops. Because ZE, V1 and V3 all run on the same server, I would expect your ping to be identical on all these. And there's nothing we can do that would affect the routing unfortunately.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Are you sure ZE, V1 etc. still work fine after the move to UK?

You are quite far away and the route through the internet is quite long according to the trace I made. I'm not posting it to not "dox" you (it would give away your country) but from the game server to your IP, it took about 320ms over 26 hops. Because ZE, V1 and V3 all run on the same server, I would expect your ping to be identical on all these. And there's nothing we can do that would affect the routing unfortunately.
thanks for your reply, but my ping in server is 400+ and my game freeze everytime (cant move, in that demo clrealy shown(none zombies tried to stuck me, i can see other guy moving but i cant move i recorded it using !showkeys try to watch it) and i thought this is my ISP problem but after contacting my ISP tech support they said internet is fine, ) I am currently using :
Intel [email protected] gHz
500HDD,128SSD
6 GB ram
and 300MBPS internet package(private only for 3 devices, when i play only 1 device (my pc))

and i tried to play on my i7 laptop too but same problem...

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I have a 30MB/s connection and due to the extension of the network in the house it is down to 25 for both upload and download. I do not experience high ping, but yes sometimes it lags especially when the number of players increases.
I really do not understand how do you expect to have a better speed using a VPN.