Server Problems or Issues

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I am experiencing kind of the same thing on the CS:GO deathmatch servers. My fps slowly decreases until after a certain amount of time (~30 minutes for me) it starts to become really noticeable and annoying, and more importantly unplayable.

Sounds like a heat issue. Is it only cs:go where this is happening or is it other games? You could try downloading Speedfan and then checking the temps of your system when you start to notice the frame rate dropping.

SnowyShade

18 May 2014
This has so far only happened in the CS:GO deathmatch servers you offer. Could be a coincidence, of course, but it's unlikely as I've been playing a decent amount on there and almost all of the sessions had this, but nowhere else.

dartos

12 Mar 2015
Sweden
- server: [surf-eu] beginner

- Type of issue: When you land on the starting platform on stage 2 and stage 6 your legs "break" and your movement speed becomes really low. On the american server ([surf] beginner) that is not happening to me. I have talked to another player who have experienceing the same thing. Also it doesn't seem to be ping related)

- Server: [surf-eu] fruits ([surf] fruits aswell i would guess, american server)

- Type of issue: If you finish the bonus stage and land far back on the finish hole your time doesn't end, you just complete the stage and your time keeps on ticking. I'm not sure if the american server suffers the same problem since i haven't done the bonus stage on that server, but i would guess the same problem occurs there.

- solution: increase the size of the finish line so it covers the hole. It's not really a big deal but it happend to me twice and i got really pissed, because it's a pretty hard stage to finish.

shazzer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Oct 2014
- Server
CSS Zombie Hunting V1

- Type of issue
My cmd and update rate is limited to 33 on V1. Does this mean the server is running at 33 tick? The V3 server is using 66 so I assume there is a problem here.

- Time
Noticed it about a week ago.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
- Server
CSS Zombie Hunting V1

- Type of issue
My cmd and update rate is limited to 33 on V1. Does this mean the server is running at 33 tick? The V3 server is using 66 so I assume there is a problem here.

- Time
Noticed it about a week ago.

yes rates were limited, i restored them to 66, let's see if it can handle it :)

Reactions: shazzer

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
- server: [surf-eu] beginner

- Type of issue: When you land on the starting platform on stage 2 and stage 6 your legs "break" and your movement speed becomes really low. On the american server ([surf] beginner) that is not happening to me. I have talked to another player who have experienceing the same thing. Also it doesn't seem to be ping related)

- Server: [surf-eu] fruits ([surf] fruits aswell i would guess, american server)

- Type of issue: If you finish the bonus stage and land far back on the finish hole your time doesn't end, you just complete the stage and your time keeps on ticking. I'm not sure if the american server suffers the same problem since i haven't done the bonus stage on that server, but i would guess the same problem occurs there.

- solution: increase the size of the finish line so it covers the hole. It's not really a big deal but it happend to me twice and i got really pissed, because it's a pretty hard stage to finish.

were you always using the same styles? because this looks like a stamina problem. also the higher the latency, the more this happens. Could you try the same with autohop?

dartos

12 Mar 2015
Sweden
I'm from sweden and have a lower latency on the eu server, still this problem happens on the eu server and not on the american server. I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the style either. Can't try now because the eu servers seems to be down, however i will try again when they're up.

dartos

12 Mar 2015
Sweden
It doesn't seem to be the style either. I have talked with 2 friends about it and both agree that the eu server slows you down. (one from Us and Uk)

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
ok i'll try and check tomorrow then. it could be that i missed some configs

23 Apr 2015
No !ztele, no parachutes, no zombie classes (they are slow), easy to hit zombies, no sounds like god like or anything. Basically all !zmenu is blocked/erased.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
wowowow, it would be the worst when the server gets parachutes or this !ztele command.

Reactions: Dev1ne

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey guys, and first of all thank you all for your comments, wishes and may complaints about the server functions.
If you allow I want to say / comment something about these functions.
!ztele, this command wouln't implemented in future if im right (any headadmin / Spa can may edit or correct me if im wrong), !ztele means that zombies get teleported back to spawn, our servers are configured for zombie hunting, not for camping.
Therefore implementing !ztele command would be really annoying for many players as they can't hunt because of the risk that any zombie can get back to spawn as soon as possible.

Parachute won't be implemented on our servers too, as this function never get in comment. This has nothing to do with zombie hunting feature (any headadmin / Spa can may edit or correct me if im wrong)

And Zombie-classes means (More model-files), more model-files means (more files to download for new players), our new players wouln't load so much files in a row. So implementing more zombie classes means longer download-time especially for those who have less download-speed. Therefore we try to hold and may get the lowest download-time which is possible.

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
I think that breaking a barral shold be punished harder. I have hadden so many people breaking this and they never seem to stop it. I think this shold go under the same rule as "breaking props".

Thanks

PeterPansen

27 Dec 2015
can someone tell me why my rank sytem is not working on this server "Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| 46.105.244.179:27045"?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
can someone tell me why my rank sytem is not working on this server "Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| 46.105.244.179:27045"?
Viewing HLStatsX your chat and playtime is stored. Does the ingame command "rank" not work? And have you been playing during the 25th until now?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
since the 28th (yesterday) it's working again, right?