Sorry I home some will unban me :S

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
I called people bastards because they vote for lila map and got banned for a week ,I know it's not excuse but i'm lilbit drunk i hope ban will get reduced or removed completly, i'm sorry and promise this will not happen again , thanks

"LýnLoú ™" STEAM_0:1:27309418
Server : the one with 64 players b3 guns only

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
I would like to see the part where i block someone o_O . 1 week ban , com'n ? I realy want to play :/

P.S
I see that after i was banned for 1 week for fake reason , some guy got banned for 1 week too , after 2 mins ~ . Maybe he missclicked and banned me , and then forggotten to unban me , cuz i didin't blocked anyone >_<

fish

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Sep 2011
Hello LynLou

As Phanty already said, I banned you for blocking.
First, I would like to tell you, why you got banned for 1 week:
When I see a rulebraker for the first time, I will only slay him and tell not to do that anymore. Then at the same time, he gets on my "blacklist". If I see the rulebraker for a second time (maybe one week later), I will immediately ban him without a warning. The banlenght then depends on the bans he already had, in your case it's 1 week (7th ban!!).

Now you should see, that I think you didn't learn anything. You already had 6 bans and still brake the rules...

The next thing is that I don't always play with the name "[Su1c1daL] <°((((><(". I often change it to get "incognito" exactly to see how players act, if they think there is no admin. And the sadly truth is that if players think they're "safe", they don't care much about the rules. The same did I in your case. You tought there was no admin around but in fact I just stood behind you, while you blocked a mate.

And LynLou, you didn't get banned "for a fake reason", I was the whole time "incognito" that's why I banned about 4 players in 1 hour. Your previous bans will probably confirm me even if I don't have a screenshot or something like that.

I hope now, you will finally, after 7 bans (!), learn your lesson! (The 8th will be 2 weeks or 1 month, btw.).
I won't unban you, but maybe there is a nice HeadAdmin around with good mood. ;-)

Thanks for your attention
Sincerely yours
fish

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
we trust in your words fish

1 week for 7th ban is alright, no unban

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
LOL 1 week for 7th ban = GREAT! Lynlou be happy and overthink ur behaviour. Fish = g00d admin!