Germany
3d743757aa420bdd.jpg

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Great game! The final is going to be awesome.. Germany vs Argentina :). C'mon Germany, one more game.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
argentina so undeserved, played a shitty worldcup, won every game with 1 goal ahead, played worse against iran, played shit against bosnia, played shit against netherlands, their appearance against nigeria and switzerland was quite okay, but not the niveau you expect someone to be at when they are in the final.

would have loved to see an underdog in the final now that brazil is out already, like colombia orso.

if argentina wins this worldcup is bought

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Argentina will never win these, already talked to Angela Merkel.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
you are so right phanty, and i think Germany could murder them out there.
But, thats the thing, sometimes germany just play 1 horribly bad match. nothing works for them and everything is sour. I just hope that the WC final is not one of those matches germany fall to pieces..

Argentina haven't impressed anyone this WC and don't deserve to win!

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Maybe they kept the surprise till the WC. Germany will win because they deserve it and i will be in Germany Koln, rather a party then breaking argentina fans knees

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
I'll support Argentina... NO for the Hackerz/aimboterz

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
i bet you are happy about that :p

this is the best Norway ever did in a World Cup

View attachment 3871
Norway 2 - 1 Brazil
WC98

You can ask any Norwegian about it, and they will call it the most epic moment ever!

its kinda pathetic.. i mean.. compared with 7 - 1 :(
There were rumors about you buying that match in order to screw morocco...

Just think of it, the newbie nowegian team wins Brazil (wich was already qualified) who wins that cup!

Anyway, as I said, rumors...

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Hoped to see great rivalries for 3rd and final. Brazil vs Argentina for bronze and Germany vs Netherlands would've been so so so perfect. Instead we're stuck with "lame" match-ups, Netherlands probably doesn't care about bronze after reaching the final in South Africa, and Argentina is too weak to do anything against Germany. I mean Netherlands only got themselves to blame for not scoring in 240 minutes and that Mexico luck, but at least they are remembered for 5:1 vs Spain instead of Messi carrying the team by a single goal in every game against weak teams such as Nigeria. The tournament kinda feels busted to me after the group stage that excited everyone with many goals and underdogs, and then having teams like Argentina advancing into the final who won every game by 1 goal margin, feels like the same crap that Greece pulled in Euro 2004. Germany deserves to win the trophy and I hope they will do it in style (by style I mean crushing Argentina 5:0 before halftime).