Unban me please!

Twitcher1231

17 Feb 2012
I am sorry for what iv'e done with my hacks, I have deleted my hacks and will never use them. Please unban me I have been sorry my brother was on playing and he used the hacks that i'd set up for me and my friend to have hack wars because we are stupid. And I am stupid for showing and letting my brother use my hacks, he said to me that he was with my friend playing a hack server but he was wrong he was on glasswar and I deleted the hacks so he could never use them again. Thank you for your patience with me and I hope you can unban me for what iv'e been sorry for.

Twitcher1231, Changed name to LeAlduin1231

no unban.

your account = your responsibility

Just please it was not me who got ME banned it was my brother he used the hacks that i had for my server but apparently he didnt listen. Just please give me 1 more chance!

I am sorry for what iv'e done with my hacks, I have deleted my hacks and will never use them. Please unban me I have been sorry my brother was on playing and he used the hacks that i'd set up for me and my friend to have hack wars because we are stupid. And I am stupid for showing and letting my brother use my hacks, he said to me that he was with my friend playing a hack server but he was wrong he was on glasswar and I deleted the hacks so he could never use them again. Thank you for your patience with me and I hope you can unban me for what iv'e been sorry for.

Twitcher1231, Changed name to LeAlduin1231

Just please it was not me who got ME banned it was my brother he used the hacks that i had for my server but apparently he didnt listen. Just please give me 1 more chance!

orly?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikooo777
they are my hacks that i deleted and i only use them with my friend not anything else my brother is only 9 years old and he will whine if i dont let him play.

And also you just highlighted the parts where i said hacks which makes no sense just read it out loud and read the whole thing not just hacks hack hacks my hacks or whatever else not

Tough crap, should of thought of the consequences before you used cheats.

0 tollerance in cheats.

your ban will NOT be lifted. end of the story.

if you want to play again on our servers please buy a new account.

and my brother used them i didnt see him playing cause i was eating dinner and he'd already finished. So it isnt my fault.

please don't be troll yourself, your account is under you own responsibility, when you registered your STEAM account you agreed to those terms and by playing on our servers you autoaccepted our rules shown when you join.

since this is your account (legally registered on steam) and your account hacked on our server (against our rules) we decided to proceed with the penalty of denying your account to join our servers.

we don't stop you joining our servers, we stop the account breaking VALVE/EliteHunterZ rules from joining our servers.

i hope that further posts won't be any beggings to get unbanned, if that would be the case I'll close the thread.

greetings,
Your HeadAdmin community leader Niko.

Twitcher, whatever u say, HA has spoken, u can play again on our servers but u have to buy a new css account,

good luck ...