Unban Request: [Ðн] KOENIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiinq.#

25 Jul 2014
Name: [Ðн] KOENIG.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58290167

Ban reason: Multi-Hack

Unban reason: Please watch first these nonsigficant demos.
Yesterday night I had a good shape on Cbble, I got a lot of kills, which seems for "Easy" that this has to be a Multi-Hack. Then I watches the demos and thought "???". Btw. I'm not a noob, I'm playing with brain, sound and a good config.
This ban (+proof) doesnt make sense to me, sorry.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Kiinq.,

I am the admin who banned you last night. To keep it short: I wont unban you - I leave it to headadmins to make a final decision about it.

Regards,
easy

Reactions: Krypto

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
we had a discussion on our private admin forum and we decided in common opinion not to unban you.

Reactions: easy

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Would you please be so kind to explain the reasons for your decision. Seems like arbitrariness to me.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Well I am leader of the DH-Clan and Kiinq is a member+friend. He is a nice guy who played zombiemod for years. He didn't break any rules in that demo. I hope he will get an unabn as soon as possible cause there was clearly NO reason to ban him.

Greets POWHA

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Just wanted to give some input on this...
Kiinq shall discuss with you, It's not my ban so I will stay out of this thread now.

Peace! :cool:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I am terribly sorry for cutting into this thread, as it has no connection to me, but I feel the need to clear up some things.
Powha, I very much respect your decision to stand up for your friend and colleague, but the rules of a ban/unban topic (as I remember from my previous clans and forums) are: "The person who is banned, and the administrators."
In other words, on the previous forums I've been, it was forbidden to write in the ban/unban section if the topic didn't concern you. (This is not directed just towards you, but to every other rulebreaker in my opinion).
Anyways,
there was clearly NO reason to ban him.
We already had such a discussion. A friend didn't believe that his friend was hacking and asked for a demo as proof (and that demo was unplayable due to the CS:S updates). So he legitimately asked for impossible proof, trying to corner us. It doesn't work that way. Remember: Admins have the right to ban any player for any reason. That is the admin-code that we had back in 2008. But, that DOES NOT MEAN that we ABUSED it.
Anywho, to sum up the written above, this ban does not concern you so I'd kindly ask to let your colleague lay out his pledges, thoughts and such, and... Be it as tragic/justified or unjustified/stupid as you might think it be, if the admin team decides that a ban stays; a ban stays no matter what.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Kiinq.#

25 Jul 2014
I would like to see the discussion you had. I dont know the real reason of the ban, so it would be nice if you (Easy or other Members) tell me where the hell you can decide that I used a Multi-Hack. The Demos are very ridicoulus, sorry, thats the truth.
And another point: There are always people who got luck on a Server, if this happen to ME, (for example killing someone through the door without knowing that there is a Zombie) you would ban me because of "hacks", but if it happen to another people it would be just luck.
I'm playing a long time on this Server and Easy will tell me NOW that I'm cheating? Why not before? Because he had no "proofs" and now he banned me with the most ridicoulus demos I've ever seen. Btw I know that Easy banned me also with the reason that I'm "Kiinq." , he didnt know my new name on the server, after he find out this information I got a ban, that doesn't make sense. I never would get a ban, when Easy would not now who I'am.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Status
Not open for further replies.