Status
Not open for further replies.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
Name: F00z

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13966826

Ban reason: Some sort of an aiming hack + some sort of speedhack.

Unban reason: Hei
first off all, i do this for helping a friend i have played a while with.
I have never seen him cheated, maybe ASH have seen something i have not, but as i have understand it her, its need proof, and i cant find that in the SB.

so please do a reserch and look it up.
If it's shows that hes cheating, for sure just let the ban stay. but i have speced him some times, and never seen anything like that before :)

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=f00z&Submit=

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Big thanks to valve! Since the steampipe update, every demo before then has been broken. Even a very precious demo I had.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I remember this particular case. It is a shame that the demo no longer works, however the person was hacking. I personally would not give it a pass, as I have never wrongly banned anybody.

In either case, I do also include the benefit of the doubt in myself on this particular case, due to having it been such a long time ago. Therefore I will leave the final decision up to a higher officer. However my opinion is that the ban should stay.

Regards
AsH

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
@ASH
I know you're a good admin, and i know you do a good job. It's a long time ago, and (ower a year old) but i wish i cold see the clip to belive you in this case.
i just hope that you guys cold give him a chance, and as i said, just keep looking at him, if you see he do any cheat, sure just ban him.
btw, i send you a friendrequest, so we can take a talk if you want in steam

Elementô

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
@ASH
I know you're a good admin, and i know you do a good job. It's a long time ago, and (ower a year old) but i wish i cold see the clip to belive you in this case.
i just hope that you guys cold give him a chance, and as i said, just keep looking at him, if you see he do any cheat, sure just ban him.
btw, i send you a friendrequest, so we can take a talk if you want in steam

Elementô

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
ASH is a good admin.
We trust to all our admins and about that what they do.
Anyway it is not his own fault that this demo isn't working anymore. Say thanks to shitty valve noobs who changed the whole source engine and damaged the demo-system. So old demos from old engine are not playable with the new one.

ASH said the ban will stay so it is up to an HA / SPA to unban him. Because no one can proof now if he had cheated or not. But like I told you already we trust in what every admin from us do. So if any admin says he had a proof before and have seen it we just believe it and trust him before we gonna trust a random player on our servers.

Kind Regards,
T-Flash.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
"trust a random player from our serer" dude, i have played her since 2009, and 90% in this community know's me, i dont lie just to get a friend back to the server.
and i understand your point with trust ash and that, but give he another chance, i know you & the rest of admins will take a another lock at him when he gets up to top50 ++, and as i said, if he cheats, sure ban him.

remember even Ash can do mistake one time.. and its not fair that you punish f00z for valve's update.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
As I said. No need for a discussion. I have offered my opinion and I stand by such. And as I said, the final decision lies within those of Rank SPA or HA.

Further discussion on this matter is no longer needed. All the aspects are taken into account.

Regards
AsH

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
I'm convinced that this ban is legit although the demo cannot be viewed anymore. Ash told me in detail about the player's actions which let to his ban. And it's quite surprising that there is an unban request one and a half year later claiming that the ban is unjustified. However, we are trying to find a way to make the demo be playable again to show you, Element, how the player has been caught cheating. Until that point in time the ban will stay. We will report back if there was success.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I'm convinced that this ban is legit although the demo cannot be viewed anymore. Ash told me in detail about the player's actions which let to his ban. And it's quite surprising that there is an unban request one and a half year later claiming that the ban is unjustified. However, we are trying to find a way to make the demo be playable again to show you, Element, how the player has been caught cheating. Until that point in time the ban will stay. We will report back if there was success.

I finally managed to make the demo playable. It only took 4 hours :/.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yw-_6XuSg&list=UUkUbrndazoil2xwfnNTQk-A

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I remember this and stand by a no unban decision.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
okay, thanks for sharing the video alawy, and nice job. the player gived me his word that he did not cheat'ed after a talk.. i retract the request.
thanks ppl :)

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Thank you Alawy for retrieving the demo.

Regards
AsH

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Ash banned many players i know dont cheat and after i lost my temper with his ignorance he banned me 1 week for language lol. And i dont see how that cheating is i watched the whole video.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Azul stay out of the thread if u have nothing usefull to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.