Unbann Avobob <3

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Hi dudes

i got banend on V3 4way Tunnel from the admin maxgs..
in the source banns stands that i ignored him..we have played 3 mins, HE DOES NOT POST ANYTHING in this 3mins! so how i can ignore him????
the map before (lila panic room) my name was "Avollaj Bob". he said change the name or i get banned...i said, why? i can use any name what i want.
but he says that the name i using by other and its faking the name...i know the other avollaj, and i like him, so its nothing trouble...
but he says "CHANGE OR BANN" (nice admin btw), i said change to what, and he said "to anything you want"...
so i changed my name to "Avobob <3", and then new map was loading (4way), we played 3min, and then he BANNS me without SAYING anything (nice admin² btw)
and again for ALL, the name "Avobob <3" has nothing to care with "Avollaj" or his person! i say it again, i havent anything to him and we play together, so WHY maxgs is banning me? And why for 9 hours? I can understand, if he bann me for 10min and in the bannstatus he write "Change your name or stop blocking or stop flaming". BUT HE BANNS ME WITHOUT any post in the chat and WITHOUT any info.
its nothin against EH (i love your servers) or any other, but Nikoo, you must really talk with your Gameadmins...

name: Avobob <3
steam id: STEAM_0:0:5780050
reason of the ban: ignoring admin
why u should be unbanned: My reaon is, THERE was not any post by maxgs, which i ignored!
He said "CHANGE YOUR NAME ELSE BANN" and i said "give 2 mins, i change it". I was on Desktop, on steam to change the name. Maybe in this time he post anything BUT i changed the name and i said, that i need 2 mins for changing. I want see the chat, what we write it (if its possible) or unbann.
AND I SAY IT AGAIN. THE NAME "Avobob <3" IS NOTHING AGAIN ANOTHER MEMBER/ADMIN/...I LIKE THIS NAME AND NO ONE IS USING HIM, SO I CAN USE IT!
greets
ACB

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
wait for maxgs' input or for niko to post the logs

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Sounds like we are missing a part of the story, but lets wait for maxgs and his input.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hello ACB i will make this quick first of all on lila panic i asked you to change ur name because it was insultive towards player that were on the server named avollaj
second you said you know him but i had a chat with this player on steam (he can confirm this anytime by your request if needed)and he said he doesnt knows you and that you were insulting him before and all you do is flame players,so i asked you again to change it and you did by changing it from Avobob to Avobob<3 with doesnt makes any differnce.So i found it ridiculous because i asked you 3-4 times to change it.So Thats swhere comes the reason "ignoring admin".
I hope this clarifies your ban.You wont get unban from me unless HA"s deicide otherwice.
Peace out.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Hi maxgs
First thanks for your statement but there is something wrong ;)
Let me show you all.
you say
i asked you to change ur name because it was insultive towards player that were on the server named avollaj
second you said you know him but i had a chat with this player on steam (he can confirm this anytime by your request if needed)and he said he doesnt knows you and that you were insulting him before and all you do is flame players

yea, you are right.
you asked me to change my name. of cause at the first i ask why, and because me? but you say "change else bann!"
you said, that i dont now the player "avollaj". of cause i dont now him, i dont now his real name, his adress and you on. i mean with "i know him & i like him" that i know him from CSS and from EH.
he is one of the most active player on V3, and i always playing on V3, so we play "togther". that was meaning with "i know him".

and that you were insulting him before and all you do is flame players
okay, let me analyze it...ONE player said, that iam "ONLY" falming him and other player and of cause you belive this ONE player?
is he your brother or why you trust him so many? EXACTLY this is one of the biggest mistake what a admin can do.
its really really funny, what avollaj says...of cause i often say "noobs, bobs, naps, fucker..." but that is what playing its...
and of cause your avollaj have never flaming anybody, or?
i can really say that avollaj is flaming more as anybody on V3!

so i asked you again to change it and you did by changing it from Avobob to Avobob<3
no thats wrong!!! you said change your name else bann. and i said "to what", then you "to what your want"
i changed my name to "AvoLLajibob"...that was the last minutes at lila panic
and i said "better now"? 1-2mins you havent said ANYTHING! i have played the last round and i saw, that you and Avollaj were on @spec...
after few minutes than you said "do you wanna jokeing me dude?" and "CHANGE YOUR NAME ELSE BANN DUDE"
i said "nextmap i will change it" then you said "CHANGE NOW ELSE BANN"...i said "any ideas" and you said again "what your want..."
i said "give me 2 minutes..." i was on desktop and changed my name to "Avobob <3"
new map was loading in EH (4way tunnel v3). i played 3 1/2 mins then bann! WITHOUT any reason, WITHOUT any posts before bann...

and i say it again:
the name before (Avollaj Bob) was not okay, i know.
but i change it and you havent said anything after change..
and again "Avobob <3" is nothing against the player Avollaj!
i like the name Avobob, so i WILL NOT change this name. its a free world, so why i must change it? srsly wake up...
maybe if a headadmin said "you must change it" then i will do, but its a free world and this name isnt against another player, isnt against any religion, isnt against any race or whatever...

the bann stays 9hours, thats now the world and that is not (not only) my reason to open this thread here...
for me its important what you have doing with me...you are admin and you must now about your rules..
if anybody say "he is faking my name, bann him" so you bann he immediately? you are admin. of cause you have more rights as normal player but you must now your rules..
iam out for now
greets ACB

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
my brain is bleeding and overheating due to the task of translating english to english,

anyway may i know what "bob" means?

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
my brain is bleeding and overheating due to the task of translating english to english,

anyway may i know what "bob" means?

i know..
sorry ma english bad. i can write in german if you like^^

"bob" means something liek "nap, noob, idiot, lamer, nooblike.."
greets

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay,
do you then realize that the name avollaj and its shortened name "avo" + "bob" are quite similar?

i mean, sure avobob is not reserved nor insultive towards somebody if randomly chosen, but in this context you changed your name from avollaj bob to avobob which is quite much like trolling (pushing to the edge).

hence the ban.

next time it would be more mature to just change your name to something like "ACB". avoid to push people to the edge as for our admins they have the power to punish you and if they think you pushed too far they will do it.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Ok here we go again acb first of all the player that said that you were flaming and insulting him and other players was avollaj himself and yes i belive him because i play with him on this server more then a year.And i checked ur chat logs and it looks like you are just and epic troll because all i saw is "admin f**ck your mother","AVO U MAD"?,and so on and then you dare to come to forum and complain that you havent done anything wrong?

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
anyway your ban shuld now by expired so enjoy playing and respect our players and admins.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
think 1-4 hours ban would have done too, also we kick first, then ban

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
okay,
do you then realize that the name avollaj and its shortened name "avo" + "bob" are quite similar?

i mean, sure avobob is not reserved nor insultive towards somebody if randomly chosen, but in this context you changed your name from avollaj bob to avobob which is quite much like trolling (pushing to the edge).

hence the ban.

next time it would be more mature to just change your name to something like "ACB". avoid to push people to the edge as for our admins they have the power to punish you and if they think you pushed too far they will do it.

Hi Nikoo, thanks for your post.
i will not be a ass, so i will change my name.
but let me say something (again). this name "avobob <3" is not against avollaj. i used the name in such many games and abour so many times...
i used this name 2006 in CSS, i have screens, if you like to see. i used the same name on starcraft, guild wars. i can upload screens. you can see my ranks on the forums/homepages
but its okay, i change this name for you.
thanks again for your answer & now lets get hunt some zombies :) (and flame little bit :D sorry, but trolling is my job)

Ok here we go again acb first of all the player that said that you were flaming and insulting him and other players was avollaj himself and yes i belive him because i play with him on this server more then a year.And i checked ur chat logs and it looks like you are just and epic troll because all i saw is "admin f**ck your mother","AVO U MAD"?,and so on and then you dare to come to forum and complain that you havent done anything wrong?
anyway your ban shuld now by expired so enjoy playing and respect our players and admins.

thanks maxgs...
i can write now more as 1k words and and and
but my bann is expired and now iam playing again
thanks for your statement & have nice time with me :p
ps: plsplspls you can always trust avollaj, you can love him, you can do what you want with him BUT we 2 now, that he is a little flamer...
i know to 100% that you now that he is flaming too...
but is okay & have a nice time

think 1-4 hours ban would have done too, also we kick first, then ban

thank you :)
all things are now okay
pls close thread :)
greets ACB

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
this is weird.....