Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
looking very promising!

Keep up with the good work!
don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Maybe add a Elite HunterZ sign? ;>

Reactions: Sauce_Piquante :D

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Suggestions

Uve got a problem with the water (and waterfall), their textures are black and pink.. so fix this and theres also the elevator.. u didn't pick the right textures for it + it's small so people can hide behind it
Rooms are empty, i mean theres a low amount of boxes, vending machines in them..
the T rex shows as an ERROR, fix it

things to fix.. :

- Elevator size and textures

- Water and waterfall textures

- More boxes and vending machines (don't forget the security room close to tanks, put in it a box or a vending machine )

-------
maybe you can make an elevator come after 5 minutes and get on the top of the building, then it will wait for like 1 minute till people gets in it and after that it flys away and zombies die with a nuke.. :p

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
Uve got a problem with the water (and waterfall), their textures are black and pink.. so fix this and theres also the elevator.. u didn't pick the right textures for it + it's small so people can hide behind it
Rooms are empty, i mean theres a low amount of boxes, vending machines in them..
the T rex shows as an ERROR, fix it

things to fix.. :

- Elevator size and textures

- Water and waterfall textures

- More boxes and vending machines (don't forget the security room close to tanks, put in it a box or a vending machine )

-------
maybe you can make an elevator come after 5 minutes and get on the top of the building, then it will wait for like 1 minute till people gets in it and after that it flys away and zombies die with a nuke.. :p

He has fixed the T rex skin and waterfall now :> in the new upload.

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
I don't remember every idea you gave me so if we can make a list it would be nice ! I also look forward for you beautiful banner Killer :D (Don't forget to put names of everyone who tested and helped! )

-underground
-helicopter
-house in a tree
-access to natural bridge
-access to rooftop of building with elevator?
-brightness of t rex (I have a nice version of this where it's nor bright but I don't knwo why when I pack everything it becomes so bright)

More ideas are welcome i'll work on bugs you reported. :) Thanks for testing the alpha :D

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Would be good if you provide a download link.

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Would be good if you provide a download link.
map still had bugs and glitches, and it's not ready yet,
maybe you can give me a small elite hunterz logo to put on the banner.. since im doing it

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Tonight was a good night. I wanted to create a lift with 3 levels but I became so mad that it will still a 2 levels elevator and if you want to go between floor 1 and 4 you'll have to jump. Or take the stairs ! x) Also add an helicopter, but still have some problem with it. Add a stream in river so ppl get push. Also add a house on the rock to go to top of natural bridge :p
map_17.png GO HOME COPTER, YOU'RE DRUNK!

Oh yeah and this is my working screen : screen.png For those who wonder how it looks like x)

Last edited:

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Hei hei here is the alpha 2 : nop.avi wait 15 seconds and click on the big green button "télécharger".

thanks to anyone who bring idea and report glitchs ^^ (look forward for your banner killer)

I couldn't find how to remove the T rex brightness :/

E by niko:

no external downloads please... uploaded to thread.

Attachments

• zm_jurassic_park_a2.rar
    7.6 MB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
Aight, ive found a glitch, a big one haha.

View attachment glitchjurassic2.dem

Basiclly, you can jump of the heli onto the fence and run out of the map (or the restricted area)

Solution : Put electricty ontop of the fence damaging about 5 hp each second to cts, and if it works more to zombies. also put a skybox wall to protect the restricted area :)

Perks: Love the new electricity on the fence where the dino ran out looks more awsome. love the helictopter.

Glitch: fix the fence top thingy, also the helicopter button to start it looks wierd, dunno if its suppose to be (hidden) but yeah :>

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Aight, ive found a glitch, a big one haha.

View attachment 2661

Basiclly, you can jump of the heli onto the fence and run out of the map (or the restricted area)

Solution : Put electricty ontop of the fence damaging about 5 hp each second to cts, and if it works more to zombies. also put a skybox wall to protect the restricted area :)

Perks: Love the new electricity on the fence where the dino ran out looks more awsome. love the helictopter.

Glitch: fix the fence top thingy, also the helicopter button to start it looks wierd, dunno if its suppose to be (hidden) but yeah :>

The button was just a way for me to test the path of helicopter it won't appear in the final version :p I'll put it inside helicopter or a radio to activate somewhere else. what do you prefer?
(Nice suicide at the end :p )

Last edited:

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Oh I just got an idea! Do you know call of duty zombie? the fact that you have to pay to get access to an other area. I can put the same system with a bomb or something so it unlock other area. What do you think? :D Give me an answer ! fast!
(all glitches solved I put extrem high invisible wall :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reshuu

The pain

17 Jul 2010
Oh I just got an idea! Do you know call of duty zombie? the fact that you have to pay to get access to an other area. I can put the same system with a bomb or something so it unlock other area. What do you think? :D Give me an answer ! fast!
(all glitches solved I put extrem high invisible wall :p)
This would be interesting.. But I don't think you can make the exact idea with money.. Using bomb will be fine maybe.However, as far as I know you can't make a money system to open doors.
Maybe you can make something special. When the player get more kills as human he gains power or a special weapon ? and maybe the authority to open doors ( If it was possible :p )

-LaSt LeGenD