zm_jurassic_park

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Oh I just got an idea! Do you know call of duty zombie? the fact that you have to pay to get access to an other area. I can put the same system with a bomb or something so it unlock other area. What do you think? :D Give me an answer ! fast!
(all glitches solved I put extrem high invisible wall :p)
Ye nice idea :D

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
improving all the time :p Still waiting for the banner and I'll release the new version.

what is following are just some ideas to myself (french) :p

-trappe dans la petite maison (accès souterrain avec échelle)
-accès souterrain par explosion d'un container

Sorry niko for external link I didn't know I could do it directly !

Reactions: Nikooo777

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Do it !!, my banner should be everywhere x)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Can't see the banner :< it's pink and black error thingy for me,

Perks: Love the new sound in the begining and the new textures you added,

Ides : add some vending machines and stuff into floor 1 rooms :>

Glitch : dunno if you want it as it is, but when you go with heli you can jump onto the trees in the T rex forrest, shouldn't be a huge problem since zombies can use heli :)

Thanks for the credits btw <3

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
I wanted to do smth for the trees yeah cause i tried it myself xD I'll try to make them not solid so we can go through them. you can't see the banner? D: or t rex too?

which new textures are you talking about? x)

Last edited:

The pain

17 Jul 2010
I have got an idea.. just give me your opinion
A secret weapon spawn in one of three known random places. It spawns only when there are 5 humans left. This would be fun cuz there is no Zombie Hunting map with a secret weapon. And maybe you can add more stuffin the forest and lights ?

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
I have got an idea.. just give me your opinion
A secret weapon spawn in one of three known random places. It spawns only when there are 5 humans left. This would be fun cuz there is no Zombie Hunting map with a secret weapon. And maybe you can add more stuffin the forest and lights ?

Trees are not solid anymore. means we can hide inside :p (avoid helicopter glitch) i'll think about a weapon without to much effect on gameplay. and probably add some stuff in jungle yep :)

The pain

17 Jul 2010
This would be great :)
and have you checked the helicopter I told u about ?
About you falling out with out even moving..

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
you know, i had an idea, i think it wouldn't suck if you'd add a small surfing part where CTs and ZMs can go in a loop or something and be boosted around for surfing. We might intruduce ZombieSurfing :D

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Yea I'm liking this idea, imagine surfing down the neck of a diplodocus >.<

I mean, there's a ZE surf map which I enjoyed playing very much, so why not try for ZM? :)

The pain

17 Jul 2010
if you want all these stuff in one map, then 5 minutes per round will not be enough x)

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Don't forget to balance the map: Don't make it to easy for the Zm or the humans.

I think i'll have to try it to see if it's correctly balanced :)

you know, i had an idea, i think it wouldn't suck if you'd add a small surfing part where CTs and ZMs can go in a loop or something and be boosted around for surfing. We might intruduce ZombieSurfing

I'm trying to mak a realistic map I don't think i'll put any surf on it ^^

Yea I'm liking this idea, imagine surfing down the neck of a diplodocus >.<

I think i'm gonna go for this so for the surf part :p

Well here is the newest version with improved 2nd floor, smoother path tracks for helicopter, better looking jungle.

I also added music I find epic. It's 1 minute 40 long so it doesn't take the whole round. I may add one more, a bit more powerful :p (quake soundtrack or smth) Tell me what you think.
I tried to correct the banner problem, hope it works now.
I also tried to optimize the map but I'm not so good at it (We can say I suck) so I did my best, tried everything I found but this is the only thing I succeeded ^^

Thank you for ideas :D

download link : View attachment zm_jurassic_park_a3_4HDRon.rar