maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Blue this map was already tested, at least I remember that I played it two or more times on some eh server...

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark

Capt мoяgaи ♥

14 Jun 2017
Sweden
Niko could u make like a classic server without respawn after death and with the classic mappool from like 2010-2012? Really want the oldschool zombie hunting back like it was on I3D/GD & old EH, new one is boring.
I want to start playing again but the respawn is bull**** it pisses me off to see zombies dying on purpose to become CT's again.

Reactions: TheDude

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Niko could u make like a classic server without respawn after death and with the classic mappool from like 2010-2012? Really want the oldschool zombie hunting back like it was on I3D/GD & old EH, new one is boring.
I want to start playing again but the respawn is bull**** it pisses me off to see zombies dying on purpose to become CT's again.

Hi there, i think we have tried this before but the lack of interest in CSS has made us close down these servers because of inactivity.

Reactions: Melisa

Capt мoяgaи ♥

14 Jun 2017
Sweden
Hi there, i think we have tried this before but the lack of interest in CSS has made us close down these servers because of inactivity.
Rest in peace EH then lol, should have invested some time into creating something for CSGO just like on the CSS servers with the same knock-back, zombie skins etc etc.

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Farm3 has issues. Zombies can knife through some ceilings.
This is one of them, and it's right at the spawn:

vquxSQC.png

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
16chambers is a camping map. Humans camp in their chambers until the end of the round... no hunting at all.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
@Makaify is that supposed to be a remove request? Just cause you can't hunt doesn't mean it should be removed for that xD

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
@Makaify is that supposed to be a remove request? Just cause you can't hunt doesn't mean it should be removed for that xD

Yes, it was a remove request. The map in question is a camping map. Most of the time, zombies will just camp around and wait to for the round to end, while humans camp. This map wasn't designed with hunting in mind.

Permanent map cycle request
Zm_examen_eh

I created this map, so I will disclose that information. I think the map is balanced pretty well. The map is very good for hunting, but still has camping spots that can be held by a group of humans. Currently, on Gamebanana, the map has a score of 10/10.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
But like I said, shouldn't be removed cause it wasn't designed for how you like to play lol

I'll be honest, I don't like your map, however being completely unbiased, I don't think it's been tested enough yet, or at least not enough opinions have been expressed and I think some changes are probably needed before it becomes permanent. Oh and gamebanana ratings mean literally less than nothing :)

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
But like I said, shouldn't be removed cause it wasn't designed for how you like to play lol

I'll be honest, I don't like your map, however being completely unbiased, I don't think it's been tested enough yet, or at least not enough opinions have been expressed and I think some changes are probably needed before it becomes permanent. Oh and gamebanana ratings mean literally less than nothing :)

You want a good balance of camping and hunting in a zombie mod map. That's the norm. If the map is all about OP camping, then it's not good.

I would like to know why you think my map is bad, as you did not point any reasons. I don't know if you are aware, but a big part of the staff/admins actually did test the map and they all said it was great. So I would be more than happy to hear why you think it needs changes. My map has 619 downloads thus far on Gamebanana and not one negative rating. So... :)

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Remove request for map:
zm_neko_athletic_park_v2

The map is too glitchy. Every single time players end up getting stuck in the map who need to be teleported. It wouldn't be a problem when there is an admin around, who can teleport them but when there are no admins on the server, those players end up being stuck there till the round ends. I believe this map should belong in the special map list rather than the regular map.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I think examen would be a good replacement for any officemap in the nomination list seeing as everytime that map is played with 40+ players It's just a clown fiesta because the hunters are trying to hunt while the people who wants to hide and camp dies looking for a spot they're never gonna find...

Sure It's fun hunting with low players but v1 Is often full and It's still the case that even with low players the hunters remain in the end but is always outnumbered and die in the end.

Also wanted to mention that examen atleast has some spots that CT's can rely on while hunters can run free as much as they want

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
I think examen would be a good replacement for any officemap in the nomination list seeing as everytime that map is played with 40+ players It's just a clown fiesta because the hunters are trying to hunt while the people who wants to hide and camp dies looking for a spot they're never gonna find...

Sure It's fun hunting with low players but v1 Is often full and It's still the case that even with low players the hunters remain in the end but is always outnumbered and die in the end.

Also wanted to mention that examen atleast has some spots that CT's can rely on while hunters can run free as much as they want

Yeah, I think the reason why it's a cluster f*ck is because most players don't know the map, so they don't know where to go. Which is why I am asking for it to be included in the permanent map cycle, so people get to know it.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I said I don't like your map, not that's it's bad. I remember myself and others expressing opinions when we play tested and I would've expected you to have written down at least some opinions and ideas. You also received some opinions and ideas on the forums already which afaik you haven't implemented. Mate I was there when you play tested so you don't need to try and one up me lol. Gamebanana means nothing, you have 2 ratings and as the map submitter you can remove ratings...
If you can't take negative opinions then you shouldn't make maps cause it seems my negative response upsets you. I'm not trying to beef with you I just don't like your map. Major things for me is how half the map feels useless, like the big office area is a huge part of the map and yet I see no use for it. I also dislike how there are 0 solo camp spots on the entire map, I'm not saying there should be something where you can hold off 30 zms but there should be places where you at least have a chance to keep off a few zms as a solo ct. For me I think the map isn't in a finalized state and still needs work, clearly you don't want to hear that, but I don't really give a crap xD

Edit: tbf after reading blues comment, there are like 3 office maps in rotation and your map is better than those and has the same kind of design-ish I guess

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Yeah, I think the reason why it's a cluster f*ck is because most players don't know the map, so they don't know where to go. Which is why I am asking for it to be included in the permanent map cycle, so people get to know it.

I was talking about the officemap being the clown fiesta one, and being unplayable at times. The 2 times I've tested examen I saw no real complains in chat and balanced gameplay between camping and hunting. However you're still right that people still should get to know the map but the players on v1 are so inpatience to try out a map they often just rtv it and go back to maps we've played for over years xD

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
I said I don't like your map, not that's it's bad. I remember myself and others expressing opinions when we play tested and I would've expected you to have written down at least some opinions and ideas. You also received some opinions and ideas on the forums already which afaik you haven't implemented. Mate I was there when you play tested so you don't need to try and one up me lol. Gamebanana means nothing, you have 2 ratings and as the map submitter you can remove ratings...
If you can't take negative opinions then you shouldn't make maps cause it seems my negative response upsets you. I'm not trying to beef with you I just don't like your map. Major things for me is how half the map feels useless, like the big office area is a huge part of the map and yet I see no use for it. I also dislike how there are 0 solo camp spots on the entire map, I'm not saying there should be something where you can hold off 30 zms but there should be places where you at least have a chance to keep off a few zms as a solo ct. For me I think the map isn't in a finalized state and still needs work, clearly you don't want to hear that, but I don't really give a crap xD

Edit: tbf after reading blues comment, there are like 3 office maps in rotation and your map is better than those and has the same kind of design-ish I guess

I don't want to fight on a public forum, as I think it's unprofessional. But looks like I have to...
I clearly remember the test session. I do not remember you, or anyone else saying anything that needed hot fixing. Sure there were some suggestions, but nothing that was urgent. The only thing I "wrote down" was the size of the map. Yes, the map is quite large, but I don't think it's too large. The office areas don't have too many rooms, so it's mainly just hallways. Half of the indoor areas are meant as a way to get across the map. If you are above average, then yes, you can hold off zombies at some of the camping spots (you were there when we tested the map, so you should remember. Concrete pillars, remember?).

I have made maps for 11 years. I have listened to negative opinions for years. The only time I counter them is when the poster doesn't say why they don't like the map, just like you didn't in your original post.
Don't expect to be invited to test my next map... as you didn't express your "honest opinions" the last time.

Gamebanana is the biggest modding community, so you dissing on them is kinda lame. I haven't removed any ratings, and you can see that in the log.

Edit: End of discussion. If you want to argue about this, then do so on Steam

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Cause you were hosting the map test... lol. I asked if I could test and I got the password, and I could just play it on the servers anyways xD no need to be disrespectful just cause you don't recall me saying I didn't like the map. I'm not exactly a big ZM guy and sure I don't know much but I gave you my opinions on what bothered me (again) and you're still arguing with me xD