maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Nikooo777, 28 Mar 2010.

1. WolfRam

WolfRam Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

Just want to confirm that when i updated the cbble map i had a discussion with havoc about the barrels and we see the issue with the barrels differently. He likes the barrels like they originally is, but i was sick of the barrels getting shot in the beginning and some of the issues following that. i think that was mainly the thing we disagreed about.

I replaced the barrels with barrel-like crates with an hp of 650, not 1-2k hp :p
    That means, it will take about 1 magazine to kill them. the 3 crates are also 1 entity, meaning you shoot one of them, all of them break as one.

Hail To The King Baby likes this.
  2. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

Do they have 650 hp each or 650 hp in total? If 650 in total you can feel free to replace it on v1 with the v7 version. Tho with my precious tmp it will still take 2 magazines

3. WolfRam

WolfRam Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

@Havoc 650 hp in total. you can test it tho, see how it works and how much you need.

PS:
    bring a friend :p

4. SpeedoX

SpeedoX Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

Consider adding zm_eh_huntarena to the nomination list. We have tried it on V1 a couple of times and most of the players loves it :)

5. SpeedoX

SpeedoX Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

I mean zm_eh_huntarena_v1. More balanced version

6. Blue™

Blue™ Actually red EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

we've tested matmata alot of times now and it floats smoothly with both CT/T winning rounds.
    There was only 1 spot that was too overpowered for CT's but I told Ralle about it and he changed it, Anzio map I gotta try a bit more but its pretty similar to matmata with the rooftops.
    It has wide areas to hunt and kite from.

Only negative thing about Anzio is that I dropped some FPS and some other people did aswell, need to check it out again
    wat u guys thinK

TheRalle likes this.
  7. Melisa

Melisa Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

So since the new version of fast came out a lot of people started to dislike it and a lot of players leave when the map comes on, fast should be removed and replaced with another map (cabu for example it's kind of a cbble map and it can replace fast) OR change to the previous version that we all liked.

EDIT: I forgot to mention rush, the little zm room should be fixed a long time ago and I don't know why it's still not fixed, it's ruining the gameplay a lot.