maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Nikooo777, 28 Mar 2010.

1. PARA

PARA Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

What about removing lila panic on v1 and adding zm_base_day to the nomination list? :)

POWHA, Tuxedo_Mask and NorthernLight like this.
  2. POWHA

POWHA Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin

Tonight zm_bucket_v7 got chosen at a specialmapvote.
    After 15min playtime 20 People (70+% of the players) voted that they would like to see zm_bucket_v7 in the standard map-pool!

greets

Hammaplayz likes this.
  3. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

Bucket is a decent map imo, but to make it a regular map I think a few changes would probably need to be done as there are probably a few too many secrets on the map. The map is fairly small and if I'm remembering correctly it is more of a hunting map due to limited camping areas, idk if this would necessarily be bad but it could be something that needs adjusting. I think before it could be added to the normal maplist a couple secrets may need to be axed or revised, I believe only a select few players would know about teleports such as the tree or the invisible platform, so if players couldn't get to people in those spots it would probably upset a larger handful of players

4. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

lila panic is a very old map that has been on the nominate list since the beginning as far as i know, it would be sad to remove it. base_day needs to get fixed a bit before it could be added.

bucket was removed due to the map having severe issues, first of all zombies could knife humans from under the stairs, second zombies could get knifed out of the map so they couldn't get back in and ct's couldn't find them. Also back when it was on the nominate list it wasn't very popular.

5. SOUR

SOUR Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

If bucket would be fixed and maybe make it bigger i think it would be a Nice add! :)

Hammaplayz likes this.