[Application] Deanburger

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
In-game name: Deanburger, sometimes random stupid names ;D

Can you speak english and german?: I can speak fluent English but I can't speak any German.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I have been in many clans before, but playing CSS for so long you can expect that.
Some notable ones are:
Imageless
Influx
Team Coolermaster (trial)
Explicit

These are all from my competitive days and are normal CSS clans. I played in ED and CAL with these teams in order to progress up the ladder, competitive play was where I had the most fun.

I have not been in any zombie mod clans before.

Any serious bans before?: I haven't been banned once on EH servers.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, I sometimes go on Teamspeak to troll Niko.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I've been playing on the servers for about 2 and a half years and they're what I spend most of my CSS playtime on. I really enjoy being part of the community and I see being in the clan as an extra step which I would like to take. I also think it's time I tried out for the clan since last time I was too inactive due to school to actually trial, but this time I've got nothing in the way ^^.
I've been asked a few times why I'm not in EH and each time I've thought it's a good question since I'm on the servers and the website so much, but I've kept forgetting to apply in the past few weeks.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No one has referred me.

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: My name is Tom and I'm 20 years old from a small village in Wales, UK. I currently work in a supermarket called Marks and Spencer and have been for 7 months, I got made permanent yesterday after being on a temporary contract for all that time :> I finished school about 1 and a half years ago after doing additional A Levels but decided university wasn't for me. Unfortunately because of the current state of the job market it took me a long time to find a job and my current one isn't completely ideal since it's something I'm not interested in. But life goes on ^^.

My hobbies include playing games (obviously) for a ridiculous amount of time, going jogging around where I live (when the weather doesn't suck in the all awesome UK), watching series, and going to the gym with my mate on my days off. I've played CSS for approaching 7 years and used to play competitively in leagues before taking a break to start playing WoW.
Unfortunately when I started to get back into CSS they decided to change the game by "upgrading" the engine which essentially ruined it. Therefore I don't play competitively anymore since there are so many bugs which can't be avoided. However, I still like to play ZM as it's a laugh and helps me to chill out as does watching my favourite shows!
I used to play WoW PvE at a high level as well but obviously that's not easy when you have a job as it takes so much time, haven't played for a few months but might start again sometime.

I hope you enjoyed reading my rambling :>

Deanburger xoxo

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Here we go. Don't think you need any luck, just patience 'till they said accepted =D

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
one of the top5 best players i have see in ZM!
and a friendly guy ;>

Schou

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2011
Denmark
Break a leg! :D

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Poor app.... good luck anyway =D

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
He knows that hes gonna get accepted ^^

And whut?!
5.04? This morning, your kd was 5.01! Haxx0r!

Ah and good luck :p

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there, Thanks for your apply

We will be looking looking around for you ingame and decide for further decisions.

I am now ur boss, you rule under me, also, ... your declined <3

Na gl baby :D

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Thanks for applying Dean.

As with everybody else we will look into your Application and check out your gameplay!

Best of luck to you!

Regards!
Elite HunterZ Recruiter AsH

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
You dont even need good luck :-D just wait for it:)

Schou

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2011
Denmark
Good luck mate! ;-)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Thanks, champs :>