Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
I enjoy this server^^

It does need a noblock as default, but it would also be nice if you could toggle it on/off with "!block" or something.

And the ability to talk with dead ppl should also be up for discussion. I believe that it will have no effect on the gameplay, but would be rather nice when you're waiting for respawn :)

..and maybe make it harder to earn money? only 3-4$ per hit after you got 1000$?? feels abit easy atm

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
..and maybe make it harder to earn money? only 3-4$ per hit after you got 1000$?? feels abit easy atm

Nope.
Just imagine this...100 zombies = 300/400$, if u are 3/4 players it make it 100$ each. What can you buy with that?
I would say that every kill will give u more points.

Also...reduce the respawn time.
I saw more than a player leaving the server while waiting.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Nope.
Just imagine this...100 zombies = 300/400$, if u are 3/4 players it make it 100$ each. What can you buy with that?
I would say that every kill will give u more points.

Also...reduce the respawn time.
I saw more than a player leaving the server while waiting.

And also add a spawn protection for a few seconds or something so you can at least run away and not be spawned into a horde of zombies and instantly die again.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Thanks for that feedback!, i have add a noblock as default because the zombies have a better chance to get on props. I change the respawn time, as last i add a plugin with weapon knockback like M3 has the best knockback but the price is more expensive thats then more balanced, i look for a spawnprotection plugin too!.

Best Regards TheRalle

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Thanks for that feedback!, i have add a noblock as default because the zombies have a better chance to get on props. I change the respawn time, as last i add a plugin with weapon knockback like M3 has the best knockback but the price is more expensive thats then more balanced, i look for a spawnprotection plugin too!.

Best Regards TheRalle

Here you have one example for spawn-protection based as a sourcemod plugin :).. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=594838

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Oh and also, I really think that it's necessary to reduce the number of instant zombie spawns if the number of players is lesser or depending on the map. 21 zombies in a small map vs 1 person just doesn't cut it out... For instance... For 1 player put in 10 zombies. For 2 put in 12; For 3 put in 15; For 4 put in 18; For 5+ put in 21.
That's my suggestion. Trust me, playing on zm_cube or zm_combine as 3 players, 21 zombies just killed us.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Oh thanks T-Flash :D i test it soon, and BeWasted this is a great idea but idk how i can do it /: i hope its now fixed with boss rounds, thats because when a player join the server will kick one bot...

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Oh and also, I really think that it's necessary to reduce the number of instant zombie spawns if the number of players is lesser or depending on the map. 21 zombies in a small map vs 1 person just doesn't cut it out... For instance... For 1 player put in 10 zombies. For 2 put in 12; For 3 put in 15; For 4 put in 18; For 5+ put in 21.
That's my suggestion. Trust me, playing on zm_cube or zm_combine as 3 players, 21 zombies just killed us.

I think this should be possible with the plugin called "iBots" which is in my eye the perfect plugin to realise what bewasted want as feature.

Take a look here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1570270

And there 3 Commands should be the matched one for our issue :)..:
"iBots_quota" = "2.2" min. 1.000000 max. 10.000000
- Number of bots for each human player (will be rounded to nearest whole number
after calculation)

"iBots_adjust_botdiff" = "1" min. 0.000000 max. 2.000000
- Which mode to use to adjust bot_difficulty when the map ends?
0 = Don't adjust
1 = Reset to iBots_start_botdiff
2 = Adjust based on score

"iBots_JoinPartMode" = "1" min. 1.000000 max. 3.000000
- Which method to use for adjusting bot count when humans join or leave?
1 = Adjust on Round Start
2 = Adjust on Round End
3 = Adjust on Join

Sure it just work on bots aswell, but in zombie-riot there are just bots in the other team not humans, so there should be no problems because of it.
Let me know what you think about that plugin, I think it can manage the job and features which are requested by bewasted...

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
This is a great plugin T-Flash. I think it just might work. If not, you could always try programming haha...
Sorry but I don't know about lua scripting and server scripting... Inputs I do know... But I don't know if you can add actual programming scripts to the server, without them being compressed into programs (plugins).
IF <playernumber> = 1; RUN "1script" ELSE SKIP
"1script" ); bot_add_t 10 ; bot_difficulty 3;
IF <playernumber> = 6; RUN "5+script"
"5+script" ); bot_add_t 21 ; bot_difficulty 3;

If the iBots doesn't cut it out. Once again, I think it can manage. Good work T-Flash.
And Ralle, I hope that it will work, it would be even better. Good job overall for now man, keep it up.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Missing map maps/cs_island.bsp, disconnecting

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
That means you either already have cs_island.bsp in your map folder and needs to be deleted so the server version can be downloaded, or it can mean that Ralle didn't put it up for downloading. Both can be resolved by manually downloading the map and copying it into your cstrike/maps folder.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Wrong it means that the map is not able to get downloaded..
So the map would be missing on the fastdl server.

What you did described is when a map is different from the server-version but then the error message would be yout map .... Differs from the server. Or if the map-file is corrupted it will say crc-error yout map is corrupted.

To fix the missing map error download the map from the internet or any mirror or wait until it is uploaded to the fastdl server.
If a map on fastdl is called not like the same as on gameserver then this error can happen too. Both servers have to own the same file with the exact same name.

Regards,

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
or it can mean that Ralle didn't put it up for downloading.

Exactly what I said, you just didn't read it closely enough... Thus, you'd be a hypocrite to negate mine and then approve of the same matter in a paraphrased version. :p
*shots fired*

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
This is a great plugin T-Flash. I think it just might work. If not, you could always try programming haha...
Sorry but I don't know about lua scripting and server scripting... Inputs I do know... But I don't know if you can add actual programming scripts to the server, without them being compressed into programs (plugins).
IF <playernumber> = 1; RUN "1script" ELSE SKIP
"1script" ); bot_add_t 10 ; bot_difficulty 3;
IF <playernumber> = 6; RUN "5+script"
"5+script" ); bot_add_t 21 ; bot_difficulty 3;

If the iBots doesn't cut it out. Once again, I think it can manage. Good work T-Flash.
And Ralle, I hope that it will work, it would be even better. Good job overall for now man, keep it up.

I think you're looking for this :)
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1278083

Reactions: BeWasted

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Aye. Another plugin that's even simpler than iBots. I think you should input Niko's suggestion and see how it works out.
Niko to the rescue. Well done. The server's going to be great at launch.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
It means that the server will be empty when this map is going to be loaded. I don't have the map in my maps folder and the server is not connected to the fastdl server. So it's a server-sided problem. Please fix. Missing map is the worst thing that can happen.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Is the zombies spawning different now? im getting knifed in the back all the time, impossible if you play alone and have no op place to camp. is it possible to make them visible earlier and spawn them a bit further away?

and until the map issue is fixed, maybe remove the new maps from the nominate-list? :)

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Changelog:
// 27.08.2014
Added: 4 Maps
Changed: See distance for round 1,2,4 and 5

Changelog:
// 28.08.2014
Added: 1 Map "zr_office_outbreak_htrs"
Added: Plugin to change knife damage
Changed: Settings with Models (SkinChooser)
Changed: Advertisement
Changed: sv_turbophysics from 1 to 0
Changed: phys_pushscale from 3 to 2

If you find bugs or settings that i can change, post it in my thread.

Best Regards TheRalle

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Changelog:
// 29.08.2013
Added: sv_contact www.Elite-Hunterz.info
Added: Laser aim for Snipers (but not for Scout)
Added: Laser aim for Scout
Added: Admin commands!, (NO ABUSE)
Added: Chat for everyone
Added: Poison grenade (10-HP every second)
Added: Market Poison grenades
Added: Zombie Apocalypse beta (HUD)
Added: Spawnprotection (8 seconds)
Added: 2 new bosses (Only settings)
Changed: Zombie freeze time from 10 to 15
Changed: Knife damage only for Zombies
Changed: See distance for round 3 and 6
Changed: Zombie boss bots to 6 Round 1
Changed: Zombie boss bots to 4 Round 2
Changed: Round 1 zombies from 50 to 100
Changed: Round 2 zombies from 100 to 200
Fixed: Some bugs on the server