Elite-HunterZ Zombie Apocalypse

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Just to quickly notify you...
The website is not www.Elite-Hunterz.info ; it's forum.Elite-Hunterz.info

The changelog's looking great by the way... A lot of improvements.
Just don't overdo it with plugins.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: moodoxy

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hay Bewasted, yes i know but the forum is "www.forum.elite-hunterz.info" and "www.elite-hunterz.info" on this page you can select your option like forum,bans,rank and more?.
And to the plugins yes i think i dont add more plugins, but make replies what i can do better.

Greetings TheRalle

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Yeah when I enter www.elite-hunterz.info it gives me an error and says that "Website is offline".
http://www.websitedown.info/elite-hunterz.info I checked the website and it seems like it's just me... Interesting. Time for some investigating.
I do apologize then, it was my own mistake but unfortunately I didn't know that it only affected me (I did check the website you posted and had gotten the same results).
Anyways, what I think you could add as a test, and you know, just for fun... Is a few custom sprites and spritetrails. First of all, spritetrails don't go over 20-ish KB along with their .vmt (approximately). And plus, people love that type of customization.
Sorry again & take care!

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
thank you for spotting that!
there was an error in the DNS entry. I fixed it, now it should work :)

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
thank you for spotting that!
there was an error in the DNS entry. I fixed it, now it should work :)

Hey Niko,

Yeah, the website is now fully functional on my PC.
Not a problem from my side, and a big thank You as well.
Works like a charm.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Missing map maps/cs_NewMansion.bsp, disconnecting.

Another missing map error.
You need to watch out for these types of things, it means lesser number of players.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hello Elite-HunterZ community,

As first i want to say thanks to all EH members!, a big one to Niko that he trust me i'm a really happy that i got a Test server for Elite-HunterZ!, and he has now released.
I will still offer for any help PN me or ADD me in Steam, i like to help other Members because for that i am there. So back to the server.:

Server Name: Zombie Riot [EX V2] by EliteHunterZ |FastDL|SSD|Rank|Hard|
Server IP: 37.187.142.159:27075

Changelog for yet by me:

Changed: Server from 85.114.140.30:27019 to 37.187.142.159:27075
Changed: Deaths before Zombie from 2 to 3
Changed: Day 4 Zombie count from 300 to 250
Changed: Day 5 Zombie count from 400 to 300
Deleted: Connected & Disconnected information

I dont know any bugs for yet, but if you found bugs please make a post.

Best Regards TheRalle!

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
All Gameserver admins have access. Its technically V2.

tcpipfddi

8 Sep 2014
Ok. I liked ZE Servers, but unfortunately not many besides me :(. The riot server is cool. I played it tonight for the first time and liked it.

Two comments:

1. The amount of zombies has to adjust to the amount of players (mentioned before twice, still not implemented).
2. zh_nightwatch_final: cool map, however, the zombies do not make it from the canal up to the street. They just run around in the canals -> no fun. There would need to be waypoint for the zombies. I am not sure if that can be added to the map, but it would be awesome.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hello tcpipfddi thanks for you feedback, give me more time to make the gameplay more balanced i work everday on this server, with zh_nightwatch i think i can do it but i must make a new .nav to add new waypoints for the zombies. I have added the last days two new map "zr_massacre" and "zr_warzone". If you find again anything that i can do better make a reply :D

best regards TheRalle

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I have thought of things we can add to the server...

1. How about if you could buy medic to a teammate? Sometimes your comrades needs medic, but cannot buy it themselves due to not enough money. Example: "!medic TheRalle"

2. The nomination/voting system is not working at all. We never get to vote for any map.

3. Make it a bit challenging... we can't make bot smarter obviously. But like previously stated, we can remove the camping maps (with lots of boxes), increase numbers of bots or this this below if possible ofc:
The amount of zombies has to adjust to the amount of players (mentioned before twice, still not implemented)

tcpipfddi

8 Sep 2014
Today the gameplay was more interesting. Either better maps or the HP for Zombies went up. Zombies even won some rounds.

A few suggestions in totally random order:

General:

- By default, show the !market menu when a player spawns.
- When you buy something from the market, the menu should close. It happened to me that I bought a weapon and then I pressed 1 or 2 to switch weapons and bought something I did not want instead.
- In the market menu, make the first entry "reload" instead of "buy". You need ammo fast and not go through the menu to your weapon.
- Make Submenus: 1. Pistol 2. Shotgun 3. MP and so on. This way you find what you are looking for much faster.
- Look at other Zombie Riot servers to see what maps work. Better a few good maps and not many bad ones.

Medpacks:

- Make the medpack much cheaper. I think $200 or $250 would be better than $850!
- Maybe instead of buying health with !medic, allow humans to heal other humans by pressing the use button. This way you cannot heal yourself, but you watch out for your mates. The models already have the medic crosses on them :)!!!

Ammo and weapons:

- Make Ammo cheaper: $500 or so for reload instead $850.
- Increase pistol ammo. In boss rounds I empty the 450 rounds so fast and then need to knife the bosses :((( Pistol ammo should not run out.
- I would restrict Auto-Sniper, M249 and AWE. Scout is OK.
- Give every human also an HE when spawning by default.

Zombies:

- I would adjust the boss behaviour if possible. They make fast jumps forward - stand still for a second - and then jump forward again. At least I would increase the knockback a bit. It is almost impossible to run from them, especially if you only have a USP.
- About zombie HP: it feels that the regular zombies could use some more, about 20% maybe and the bosses a little less -20%.
- A workaround to avoid that all zombies come from the same direction: after a zombie spawns, the zombie will be teleported to a random point on the map. That will be pure survival.
- Spawn the zombies continously. This way they do not come in waves, but from more directions. If this is not already this way.

Gameplay:

- If players respawn in Round 2 or later, let them have a bit of money so they can buy at least a Deagle or so. Because the Zombies become more powerful, an USP is to little.
- It should be possible to pick up weapons/ammo for lets say 5 seconds after a mate dies.
- Something to try would be to disable the secondary weapon, give each player a MAC10 as default and increase the HP of zombies.
- Give players a bit of money after EVERY round. A bit more every round.
- I really hate two boss rounds. I would do the following order and less rounds, but each more different:
--- Round 1: Normal zombies, pistol, no money, slow zombie respawn time.
--- Round 2: 1/2 normal zombies, 1/2 advanced zombies, normal zombie respawn time, a little bit of money to buy an MP at beginning of round.
--- Round 3: 1/4 normal zombies, 3/4 advanced zombies, fast (continous respawn), enough money to buy Galil or Famas at beginning of round.
--- Round 4: Boss round. Only 4 instead of 6 bosses, more HP than now, or maybe each boss with different HP (1 easy kill, 10000 HP, 2 normal 17500 HP, 1 Über-Boss 30000 HP that maybe respawns later in round?), no zombie respawn. Enough money to buy AK or M4 at beginning of round.

I think this should be it. I hope the server will be a success. I like it very much!

Or simply gimme admin access and I will make it the best zombie server ever!

@ AlawY: I wanna have babies with your Internet connection.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
so much feedback :D hah

Ehm yes.. as first AlawY I know hat the Nomination/Voting system not works, idk why i think thats because we dont have a "timeleft"... i look... With the maps
i cant decompile all maps sry, but my official Zombie Apocalypse maps has no camp places like "boxes" or containers" look "zm_defence" or "zr_massacre" and more, with medic thats a great idea :D that will get more teamplay on the server i like it, i want teamplay i look this too.

tcpipfddi woah thanks heh

With the market system thats a great idea too :D but why you want at start a !market menu?, all maps has a buyzone in spawn, but on my maps you must go to the supplies "Information for that supplies coming soon" also thats good so or not??? i change the medic cost from 850 to 350... with the ammo okay... 450 is not really much but i cant set ammo on boss rounds to 600 or what ever, if that is possible idk how.. and restrict some weapons why to op? i can change it and a he for spawn has some maps by me.. to the gameplay, i added a weapon remove because on my maps you start with guns and i think its a litte bit laggy when zombies spawn every with guns and drop to the ground as and the zombies dont get a healthboost on round 2

*thats so much hah :D i will change a lot of things i hope that makes the gameplay better... i hope sry that i dont have answers all your feedback..*

best Regards TheRalle

tcpipfddi

8 Sep 2014
so much feedback :D hah

With the market system thats a great idea too :D but why you want at start a !market menu?, all maps has a buyzone in spawn, but on my maps you must go to the supplies "Information for that supplies coming soon" also thats good so or not???

best Regards TheRalle

1. If I remember correctly, not all spawn zones on all maps have buy zones.
2. If you respawn and need to run, you cannot buy.
3. If you respawn and too much time passed, you cannot buy.
4. You cannot buy DualElites or AK if you are CT. You have a bigger selection with the market menu.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
ah good old zombie riot, i used to play something called Zombie Horde back in the days around 2006 hehe, it died out tho, it was zombies vs humans both players not bots, only way for humans to kill the zombies was a headshot and zombies had around 800hp so you needed to get some nice headshots close ones, also their hp regend kinda fast, and zombies bhopped to survive, and m3 was the best weapon, we had tournaments and all kinds of stuff :)

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
I changed a lot of things, i will post it tonight!!.

Ehm i think only my maps has not a buyzone in the spawn area because they must walk to the Supplies to buy Weapons but i look only for you that i can enable it

Best Regards TheRalle

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Changelog 09.09.2014

Changed: Timeleft from 0 to 60 (Because Voting system?)
Changed: Zombie Boss Fatty Reborn! speed from 500 to 450
Changed: Zombie Boss Fatty! speed from 500 to 450
Changed: Secondary ammo cost from 650 to 350
Changed: Primary ammo cost from 850 to 650
Changed: M249 ammo from 450 to 650
Changed: M3, XM1014 ammo from 450 to 250
Changed: Medic cost from 800 to 350
Changed: HP Regeneration (60 seconds = 5 HP) to (30 seconds = 5 HP)
Deleted: Weapon remove Plugin
Fixed: Flying props/weapons
Fixed: Weapon drop by buy Grenades/Posion Grenade
Added: Start weapon plugin for Survivors/Zombies
Added: Smokekill points 85
Added: zr_warzone_ep1
Added: zr_warzone_ep2
Changed: zr_massacre_v1 (NEW)
Changed: zr_lila_panic_v2 (NEW)
Changed: Laser Aim Colour/Size
Changed: Vote start from 35 to 40 (timeleft)
Changed: Vote time fron 35seconds to 40seconds
Disabled: Goremod (Reason for laggs?)
******** Zombie Apocalypse Mod maps ********
Map: zr_warzone_ep2 = Days:
Changed: Zombie Freeze from 26 to 5
Day 1: Zombies from 100 to 200
Day 2: Zombies from 200 to 300
Day 4: Zombies from 250 to 350
Day 5: Zombies from 300 to 400

With this Supply you can buy Weapons/Ammo
WeaponAmmo_supplies.jpg
WeaponAmmo_supplies0.jpg

With this Supply you can regenerate your heal
Heal_supplies.jpg
Heal_supplies0.jpg

New maps
zr_warzone_ep1_fix
2014-09-07_00001.jpg
zr_warzone_ep2
2014-09-09_00008.jpg
2014-09-09_00009.jpg
2014-09-09_00010.jpg

Water playtime? hah
2014-09-09_00005.jpg

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
If you want old zombie horde maps that i have saved i can give you guys. They are basically made for Zr :)

and i still know the old mappers, its the people who made lila,Atix and zm_boatescape, ze_jurassicpark and those old maps :) also i know Rasta,jj45,killercity,klufu if you guys seen them around fpsbanana.

Last edited: