event ideas

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Hi everyone . I have idea ,on zm4way this server "Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX|" under the respawn
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) yea UNDER THE RESPAWN is secret room aaanndd there are only few pictures. Few pictures is not enough . CAN YOU ADD MORE ??? ( ͡⎚ヮ ͡⎚)

We do not want the players' hands to be busy with something other than the mouse and keyboard :D

dydol_1

29 Mar 2018
We do not want the players' hands to be busy with something other than the mouse and keyboard :D
If you do not want the players be busy something other than mouse and keyboard why you create this room
( ಠ ل͜ ಠ ) BADUM TSSS

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
If you do not want the players be busy something other than mouse and keyboard why you create this room
( ಠ ل͜ ಠ ) BADUM TSSS
̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶was ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶s̶ difficult to answer :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Zombie hide & Seek, some scary map 1 zombie run around finding all the cts and infecting them and cts just hide and can use flashbangs etc, and with that we can use some of the big maps we never get to use because of the fps! :D just a basic event idea ppl can come up with more ideas to this idea!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Earlier there was a time when I was playing on hide&seek servers but I never saw a zombie version... Are humans also masked as properties or are you just talking about usual zombie mod with large maps where humans are supposed to hide instead of camping or hunting?!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
yeah hide instead of hunting like dark maps, alltalk cts can use nightvision and flashbangs hahah i think it would be funny, start with 1 zombie and he infects more & more

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Could be a nice event to play for an hour or so. Tho we would probably have to set up a new server as doing it on v1/v3 might make players that dont visit the forum think it's like that from now on which might make them leave if they dont enjoy it. Also a plugin would need to be made to make this work but i don't know who can do that.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
what needs to be changed for that? I guess we only need a plugin that doesn't allow humans to carry any weapons. maybe a knife or nade but nothing else, otherwise they might just play/hunt/camp as usual. Not sure if other changes need to be done for that

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Several people have asked me about a rank reset, i told them to come to the forum, it might be time for a rank reset perhaps? I used to be a part of making events but i will suggest one to go with a rank reset as it is no longer my duty.

Event idea#

Rank reset.
Reward the players with most kills on a specific map with a prize, you can see that under maps on hlstats. I would consider choosing 3 maps, 3 of the most regular maps that are enjoyed by the players. My suggestions would be zm_cbble, zm_eh_palace_final and zm_4way_tunnel. Perhaps remove those 3 maps from v3 so they can only be played on v1 to get players on v1 and by only giving prizes for kills on those maps people will stay on the servers to play those maps.
Perhaps make the event 1 week as the same maps will be played a lot, so 1 week should be reasonable in my opinion.

Regards Ex-SPA Havoc

Last edited:
Reactions: aüx

Baltazar

2 Jun 2018
Croatia
Ok, event dont have effect for new players. If you have events you must exclude well know player, i play here 5 y. all awards take mostly same players. Take top 100-200 players an exclude all for event win price. Separate V1 & V3 score count (prevent player to leave V1) Maybe have more ideas, i need to think....

O yes maybe when players live V1 & go to V3 that activate lags, my thoughts....

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy *

3 Mar 2013
Holbæk, Denmark
Hey everyone, i was not sure if i could create my own thread, so i decided just to write here.
I've been having a break from css for quite some timen, but now im back. And i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that both v1 and v2 zm servers inactive!
So i was wondering if i could assist in reviving atleast just one of the servers?
i was thinking that we could make an event on v1 or v2, and then advertise for the event on v3, and the other servers (maybe including social media n stuff). but the event has to be for longer than just 1 day or a weekend. that will ensure that people come back and after the event is finished.
anyway, it was just an idea, and im willing to put in some effort to revive v1 or v2, if someone can help me, since i don't have admin authorities