Not open for further replies.

ExtraditionTheGod

15 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ExtraditionTheGod

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184803949

What is your ingame name: Wif Gang not2gud

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WifGangNot2Gud/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English (Only)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I'm not exactly sure how else I could specify it other than giving the IP address to the server which is below.

IP ~ 151.80.111.130:25155

Past admin experience: I've been admin on plenty of Gaming servers branching from Garry's Mod DarkRP to Minecraft Servers. I'm pretty much used to doing the dirty work as of right now I'm the Head-Moderator on a quite popular Youtubers Minecraft Server which I rarely get on anymore due to the lack in members.

Youtuber - eckoxsoldier (Can get vouch if needed).

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to become a admin on the server mostly because I lack in things to do in the day & I feel it would fill my time. When I'm not doing anything I usually just get on the Server & meet new people It's one of the few things I enjoy doing these days. I feel I'd be a perfect fit for the Job I don't try to start Drama I admit I have broken the rules a few times by being racist but that was in the beginning when I didn't care much for the server. I intend to enjoy my stay with or without administrator privileges this is just something I'm working towards.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 19 year's old Irish & I have a extreme fascination with computer's & how they work. I'm very into infosec & aspire to help those who aren't protected online. I also enjoy Bitcoin investment.

Referred by: *N/A*

vSnowz

29 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] vSnowz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61129635

What is your ingame name: Juiced

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082524998/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch, German and I am learning Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+01:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_kitsune (rank 27), surf_beginner, surf_lux, surf_mesa and surf_aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have been playing on your servers for a while now and have made a bunch of friends. I still play with most of them and still enjoy talking to them so much. But while playing I noticed that there isn't always an admin online to help, support or correct other players. This results in players getting mad or sometimes breaking the rules without anyone to stand up to them. One of my favourite parts about surfing is helping people and supporting other players. Being an admin would increase my chances of helping other players alot and this will be a benefit for both sides. Aswell as being able to mute/gag players that are racist or players who disturb the overall mood of the server will also help other players on focussing on their improvement in surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is hard to pronounce so i won't bother you with that. I am in school at the moment which means i can only be online in the afternoon. I also play the drums and enjoy listening to music (not if someone is playing it in to their mic). I'm also very interested in becomming an architect in the future.

Referred by: Crippled potato

Stamyplongnose2YT

24 Nov 2016
forum.elite-hunterz.info
[Go-Free SURF] Stamyplongnose2YT

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82404951

What is your ingame name: kjfrost

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125075630/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Oregon

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a little bit irish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 12:30

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [SURF] Mesa 24/7 timer

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be a admin because I would make sure that the chat is clean.

Tell us something about yourself: my hobbies are youtube playing csgo and xbox 360 and gta 5

Referred by: nobody

Reactions: Mehoi

Mehoi

27 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Mehoi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56196940

What is your ingame name: ITSYAHBOYMEHOI

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072659609/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not well

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Vanilla Hop, EZ Auto Hop Seattle.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel that i am fit to fill the roll of being an admin on this server as a enjoy keeping the server's environment safe, friendly, and a place you can always go to, after school or a hard day at work. Being an admin takes a lot of responsibility, as so, i believe that i am perfectly suited to achieve the tasks that admin will reveal. I also enjoy CSGO surfing itself and hope to bring many new and exciting things to this community! I hope you can bring my application into consideration, and i will enjoy playing on this server even more in the future!
-Mehoi

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy many sports such as basketball, golf, and football. I am a "artsy" person and have a controlled and even temper. I know how to handle difficult situations and always put my behavior on its best. CSGO has something that i have enjoyed for multiple years and am a frequent player.

Referred by: Blank

gaddy555

4 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] gaddy555

Please enter your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gaddy555YT/

What is your ingame name: gaddy555

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gaddy555YT/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: danish, german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_mesa and other surf maps

Past admin experience: i've only been admin on a stream

twich.tv/h1lbert

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be admin sinse i realy enjoy playing on this servers and it would be awesome to be admin i think im really good to english and i would like to help out thise servers in any way possible

Tell us something about yourself: i hve played around 1500 houres in csgo so i guess you can say that is a hobby i love watching movies with my friends and being with them and i love talking to pepole in these surf maps

Referred by:

noot noot

9 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] noot noot

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73469302

What is your ingame name: Noot Noot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107204332/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England (UK)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): WET

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of the tier 1's mostly though i do mainly surf_beginner as its my favourite map

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on the server because i thoroughly enjoy surfing and the surf community. I started off surfing on your server and I still surf on the same servers now. Although I am not the faster surfer i still enjoy trying to beat my times and help players get better.

Tell us something about yourself: Im into video games and music, I currently play the electric guitar although i havent started to do any grading yet. Im in college doing web and games design and hopefully get into uni to do CGI.

Referred by: N/A

ExCaLiBuR

10 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ExCaLiBuR

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:182519091

What is your ingame name: ExCaLiBuR CSGOHandouts.com

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/virusexca2/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): France

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French A little bit Sweden and Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The Aircontrol server

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because I love this server and I would like to be admin

Tell us something about yourself: My hobbies are : Penspinning,Parkour,Video Games

I have a normal life.

Referred by:

VasTShadowZ

10 Dec 2016
NC
[Go-Free SURF] VasTShadowZ

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123906764

What is your ingame name: Alice

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vastshadowz

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): North Carolina

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do not

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol, Lux, Beginner, Rookie, Kitsune, Kitsune2GO (all 24/7 go-free)

Past admin experience: It was a job I enjoyed doing.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because Go-Free was the first server I surfed on when I first started. I want to keep the community safe and clean to make it an all and all chill environment that surfers can join and not be mic and chat spammed. I will try my best to help people when they need it and keep the servers as clean as possible.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 16 years old and turning 17 in a month. I like to program and code, skate, longboard, edit and a lot more. I also surf in CSGO in my free time. I'm a chill relaxed dude that loves to have fun.

Referred by:

NeilBoston96

15 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] NeilBoston96

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65882176

What is your ingame name: NotNeilBoston

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/innermokalover

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Edinburgh, Scotland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19, almost 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Mesa EU 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to be an admin since I'd like to give back to the server owner, given how frequently I've been on it, and given that I don't sleep much, I can be on the server/s quite a lot.

Tell us something about yourself: I play guitars, a lot of other instruments, and a whole lot of games.

Referred by:

donlouie

22 Dec 2016
Denmark
[Go-Free SURF] donlouie

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:129650921

What is your ingame name: Donlouie

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/123696969696969/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in Aarhus in Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): im 17 Years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak English, Danish and Arabic

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): + 2 hour UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I only play Surf Mesa, but im very active in it..
I know alot of people inside and we always have fun.

Past admin experience: I've been an admin on another server. It was and Danish - Ba. Jail -
So i have experience with that

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason why i want to be an admin, is because i play alot on your surf Mesa map. I know alot of people who plays on it, and i help all who need help. I asked the guys today if i should try to get admin, and all who answered say that it could be "AWESOME M8" :D
I wanna get admin so i can help and make the server better since we dont have a lot of active admins in it.
Hope that it was enough :)

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 17 year old boy who live in Denmark.
My real name is Ayman and im a student of the Danish gymnasium STX.
In my spare time a study alot, and when i have time a play Cs mostly surf because i love the community we have in Surf Mesa, otherwise i workout in my local Fitnesscenter.
Im a boy who always smile and see the best in people. I love when people have talk and are social.
Thats all. Tell me if you wanna hear more :)

Have a nice day
-Ayman

Referred by: as i said before i asked the guys in the server if i should try, and they said i should. Thats why im doing it :)

Nimitz

29 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nimitz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110608924

What is your ingame name: Nimitz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nimitz002/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Birmingham, Alabama | United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly Aircontrol 24/7

Past admin experience: I have not been an admin in csgo, but i currently administrate an ArmA 3 life community and a few unturned servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to administrate your servers because I never see any staff on. I have seen countless people spam voice chat, advertise, and use very harsh words. I have other experiences being an administrator and I like keep peace in gaming servers. I hate to see people pick on and mess with others younger than them just to feel superior.

Tell us something about yourself: Im 16, my name is William. I like to play guitar and listen to music. I ride a 1976 Kawasaki Z 900.

Referred by:

Buddy

30 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Buddy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122233471

What is your ingame name: Buddy®

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gesichtslos/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States Of America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak a bit of German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The server that ive played on the most was your Kitsune server and a couple others but i cannot remember.

Past admin experience: I've been admin on past Surf Servers. I mainly focused on making sure there was no one harrasing others, mic spamming, threatening, pretending to be an admin and saying "you'll be banned" or "My admin friend will ban you." Quite frankly i think that is very childish and unmature. I also focused on no chat spam and also i had to report other admins for banning players that have gloated that they had a better time limit than others and saying they're bad. On the past Surf Servers ive been admin on, i was voted most likely to be on (Im on everday). Also i had a lot of players enjoy my presents because i always helped new comers with the servers that could be potentially hard for them so i redirected them to either a new and easier surf server or just helped them go through the courses 1 by 1.
I was also admin on a couple 1v1 servers but those are mostly the same and also keeping hackers out of the game.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become Admin on your server/servers because i've not seen any other admins online kicking/warning the mic spammers. I would think im qualified to become a Administrator on your server/servers because i will be on everday and making sure everyone is having no trouble with other players and having no trouble with any of the levels or having trouble with any of the game modes. I've been admin on many other servers so i can see how i'm qualified.

Tell us something about yourself: Why hello to whom ever is reading this. My name is Jordan. Somethings you should know about my life is that i have a girlfriend, i workout everday, im on everday, i play other games such as Rust, Rainbow Six Seige, Arma, etc... Im a joke around kind of guy. I have a somewhat of a deep voice so please dont disrespect my age in any other way, im a human being like you :). I have Discord, Skype, Teamspeak. Just so you can contact me if im not on will mostly be Skype but apparently people cant get my skype so i can give you my kik which is an app used on the Phone. I have a clan so i will be with them at points but if i get paged by one of the administrators asking me to get on i will do my best to get on if i can.
Kik: koss_linnen
Well thats my about me summary. I hope you enjoyed my application and i hope you have a nice day!

Referred by:

ReVo_Gfuel

2 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ReVo_Gfuel

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:170091633

What is your ingame name: Randumbs Sister

Link to your steam profile: steamvommunity.com/id/RandumbsSister/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control Mesa and more but I can't remember them

Past admin experience: On my old account people loved me

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be admin so if people get annoying I kind of have authority over them but that's admin abuse. Plus every server is better with admin to control mic spammers, and anything else. I really love these servers and I haven't seen an admin in Mesa or AirControl in a while.

Tell us something about yourself: I am usually recording for my YouTube but interact with everyone in the lobby, i love the interaction of other people and I love to help others that are in need. I'm a lover not a fighter but I will defend myself.

Referred by: No

lolbomb

Donator
11 Dec 2016
[Go-Free SURF] lolbomb

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153464625

What is your ingame name: Soldier Tom

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267194979/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Wolfenbuettel,Niedersachsen Germany

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1 Hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play surf_utopia_njv the most of the time i am playing CS:GO. But sometimes i go to other servers like surf_mesa or surf_kitsune.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am playing so much on your surfing servers and i meet so much cool friends because of that. So i would love it to moderate the server. I think that my reputation on the server is very good, because i try to help anyone who needs help (especially because i am very good on surf_utopia ^^).

Tell us something about yourself: I am a German guy who goes to a grammar school. I love it to play Computergames, wich i got inspired by my dad very early, so i am a oldschool gamer. There isnt much more to say about me only that i am playing veeery much CS:GO at the time.

Referred by:

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] LankyYT

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171949742

What is your ingame name: LankyFX

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304165212/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom, Plymouth

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A bit of Spanish, but not fluent

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+/-0:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Kitsune 24/7 Timer

Past admin experience: I have admin on different games, i.e - Garrys Mod!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on this server, because, I am very good at calming situations and arguments between players, I also think it would be very fun to interact with different sorts of players! I think I would choose the right decisions, on choosing who to ban or kick depending on their language or behaviour! And I think it would be mice to meet other Admins as well! :)

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Daley Harrison, I'm 13 years old, and I'm from the UK, Plymouth. I have a dual monitor setup, and love my gaming! I'm very mature for my age unlike some people! I'm quite experienced with PC gaming, but just starting to get back into it with my new Gaming PC!

Referred by: No.

Rayl Kill

8 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] Rayl Kill

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76400226

What is your ingame name: Rayl-Kill

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rayl-Kill/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): France

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want become moderator to help other players to have a good time on the server.
I could help new players.
I will enforce the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 18 years old.
I love csgo and lol.

Referred by:

Jumpz

8 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] Jumpz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94661667

What is your ingame name: Jumpz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149589062/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): atlantic

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_begginer

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i have been playing on the server for a while and once i got a decent time on the map and felt i was good enough to start helping the newer players beat the map i spent all my time giving them tips on how to get better and i spectated them and showed them were to go and made a lot of friends while doing it but i also run into mic spammers and racist people who all they do is try and ruin the fun of the server and i would like to be able to help get those people to respect or if it comes to it even off your servers

Tell us something about yourself: i am a nice social person i do motocross i also play football for my high school team my position is receiver and d-line i play cs-go as a hobby! i also have a part time job a Tim hortons

Referred by: no

TresorGold454

12 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] TresorGold454

Please enter your SteamID: TresorGold454

What is your ingame name: TresorGold454

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238144218/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Croatia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: croatian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): This one

Past admin experience: good very good

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well i spend most of my time in games i play mostly surfing in cs go i try to make some time for school and games in the same time and im not like super competative i think thats isnt fun so i just play fun staff like surf deathmatch prophunt and stuff like that

Tell us something about yourself: Im a gamer i cant be online all the time i have school but i could be very usefull as admin on this server

Referred by: i dont know

Dongerlord

13 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] Dongerlord

Please enter your SteamID: ummILikebutterflies

What is your ingame name: Dongerlord ♥'s Fireicedice

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ummILikebutterflies/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_ mesa ip - 158.69.57.87:25125

Past admin experience: haven't been a admin yet, i been surfing for years and haven't applied to become a admin till now.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i been surfing on your server off and on for the past few years, my first time surfing was on your server, and me n my fiance love to surf, i do have multiple accounts but i'm sticking to this one. and i just love to surf and if i can help out and keep a clean environment so people can just surf and have fun and not be harassed, called names, and ex. that be a honor to help out.

Tell us something about yourself: i'm 21 years old, i have a beautiful fiance and me and her love to surf, i'm a easy going guy. honest truthful. mature. i don't insult or harass anyone, i play to have fun and if i can help out to keep your surfers clean and fun for everyone that would be great, and thank you for this opportunity, and reading this

Referred by:

Flaky

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] Hoeksteen

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51176372

What is your ingame name: ☑ Hoeksteen

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoeksteen/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play alot on surf_utopia_njv on CS:GO. "surf_8"

Past admin experience: If you mean on your server I have none. I have owned 27 Minecraft servers though and have been an admin on multiple bf4 servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reasons I wanna be admin:
1: I've been playing alot on your servers and because of that I think I can do alot for keeping your servers nice.
2(kinda like 1): I grind alot on your servers too. I'm always trying to get a better run and be better in general.
3: I see alot of people just abusing the rules and micspamming and insulting people while being serious. This isn't the right thing to do to other people or the server, and I like to do something about that.
4: I help alot of people, no matter the complexity of the question.
5: Because of 4 I have a good reputation inside the server. Alot of people know me. (In a positive way)
6: I already keep the server cheerful and motivated. I can keep the server nice and clean too on top of that.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to work-out, about 5 days a week.
I play CS:GO at a semipro level. (LANs)
I like to flourish with cards. It's called cardistry.
I'm thinking of starting Twitchstreaming again.
And I like to listen to music.

Referred by: Yeah I forgot to mention, I kinda got referred by Oli and Rony.

Reactions: Rony
Status
Not open for further replies.