[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BountyHunta

7 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] BountyHunta

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197109752

What is your ingame name: Bounty

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354485232/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English, French, some german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Whatever server that has a map of mine that i like, honestly though i spend most of my time on this server.

Past admin experience: I was a trusted school admin for my school 1 year ago, (moderated and updated school site info etc.) unfortunatly i had to resign due to my scheduale, but i have clear that up.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have always enjoyed helping others. I guess i have a devotion for the greater good. If I in any way can give back to this server/community it would be my pleasure. Also, this has always been one of my favourite servers that i acually beat my first surf map on! I remeber being overwhelmed with joy and from there on i never stopped coming back here! With that said, I would Love to help out and give back. Even if that just means helping someone else surf, or stopping someone from bullying others. Thank you :)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a black belt in mixed martial arts
I have a little past in computer programing
I'm fluent in English and French and still learning German. After that i intend to pursure maderan.
Love surfing ;)

Referred by: None

Reactions: Rony

shar

17 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] shar

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81870358

What is your ingame name: Shar

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xShar/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario,Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 5:00 PM (17:00) UTC = 12:00 PM (12:00) EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the [Surf] 24/7 Beginner Server

Past admin experience: I have been an admin in many servers before such as a HUGE minecraft server named http://www.mineverse.com/
I have been an admin there for 7 months before I quit because i wasn't interested in minecraft anymore.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I mainly would like to be an admin on your server because I love helping others out (stopping arguments, muting mic spammers, helping) I am VERY active I usually play 3-4 hours of csgo everyday(maybe more or less on weekends) I CAN help stop some of the racial, negative, and offensive comments that are thrown around on surfing maps/servers, and I would also like to help make the server clean and friendly as possible.

Thank you for this opportunity!

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a very shy guy, I spend a lot time playing CS GO, or doing school work, I have decent grades in school (usually 85%+) and I am a very mature and caring guy. Thanks for taking a look at my application, Cheers

Referred by:

polean128

18 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] polean128

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49149981

What is your ingame name: weeaboo dj

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neruisan/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do not

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually either play surf_kitsune, or deathmatch servers.

Past admin experience: In the past, back when I was 10, I used to be a moderator on a Minecraft server, (I know, cringy), and hosted a server with a friend in 2015.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Lately, I've been getting bored of the things I usually do after I get done with school. I'm pretty bad at 5v5 (lol) but I love to surf. In school, we've been learning about being safe on the internet (yes, even in 8th grade) and I thought it would be interesting to moderate a server, so that I could keep it a safe place for other people to enjoy. (Also, when I first read about becoming a moderator, it said there was no age requirement, and up above, where it asks your age, it says there is no age requirement, but on the page before the application, it says you have to be at least 15. If so, that's okay, I just wanted to clear the confusion. I turn 14 in a few days, though.)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm just a weeaboo with no life on the internet, and I like to surf. I play violin, though.

Referred by: Nope.

BobtheBurrito3

18 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] BobtheBurrito3

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40280843

What is your ingame name: ElysianWhip

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElysianWhip/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no not fluently

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on surf aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really like playing on this server and it is probably one of my most played servers. Love surfing and hanging out with other people even though i don't chat much in game.

Tell us something about yourself: obviously i love surfing and mostly every night i have time to get on. I love helping others and hanging with the crew.

Referred by:

LurkaPlays

19 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] LurkaPlays

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93956964

What is your ingame name: Roshi The Turtle Hermit

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/krillinin

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Australia Queensland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC + 10

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I primarily play on surf_24 but do switch to other server with the !hop command

Past admin experience: I have had past admin experience as admin on alot of minecraft servers and have owned a select few. I have also moderated a twitch stream. I have not however moderated a Cs:Go server am enthusiastic about doing so.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I recently thought i would try surfing and this server was the first i tried, I have racked up a few hours on the server and when i see someone who was like i used to be I go over and help them with the movements because i have had people say that the video was helpfull but they still could not get it. Currently I have the Potential tag beside my name showing i have surfed here for a decent time and will continue to do so for a very long time. I have past experience as admin on many other games and i believe this puts me in a unique position because i have experience where others don't.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a grade 9 student of kepnock state high school and am currently in the ACE classes for most subjects. I excel in maths and I.t. aswell as media and drama. I am usually a pretty fast learner in the terms of games and programming. I have a few interesting hobbies one being that i am amazed by the rubiks cube and do own a few different kinds. My current best time for solving a standard 3x3 is 40 seconds whereas my current best for solving the 2x2 is 4.32 seconds. One of my other hobbies is trading on Cs:Go, like most other people i want some sort of cool knife but am not willing to pay a bucket load of money to get it so trading was my next option. Thanks for reading!

Referred by: No

megaman220895

20 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] megaman220895

Please enter your SteamID: megaman220895

What is your ingame name: megaman220895

Link to your steam profile: meganan220895

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): united states

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern time us

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because I have never been admin on a server

Tell us something about yourself: ILoveBaseball

Referred by: Nikoooo777

megaman220895

20 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] megaman220895

Please enter your SteamID: mwgaman220895

What is your ingame name: megaman220895

Link to your steam profile: megaman220895

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United states

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 11

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): never have I been admin before

Tell us something about yourself: I like baseball

Referred by: Nikooooo777

schmm1453

21 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] schmm1453

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198256913157

What is your ingame name: Duench

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256913157

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada, Ontario

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 almost 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5 EST Eastern Standard Time Toronto

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the surf beginner i have a time of 49 sec but i love your other servers to

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): To start with i havce played on this server alot and not once have i ever seen an admin or moderator online i useally play 2hr a day on cs and alot of that is surfing on your server also i have seen so many just straight toxic players on your server who are causing grief and causing ppl to leav ei just want to help the server get better.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a Grade 11 student at KCI with most likely a major in Graphics all clases academic stream and on the Honour Role

Referred by: I was not as i havent ever seen an admin on the server

g17

23 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] g17

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69653941

What is your ingame name: SaltyMarksman

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenodaniels/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Belguim

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+01:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): this the only one so

Past admin experience: i was admin in 2 servers in Gmod i did a good job i always get good feedback for my team and the players on the server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i wanne be admin becus i like to help pll fix servers report bugs and i just like it to be a admin becus i just like it i even love it i just like to help

Tell us something about yourself: i made a Gmod server with a friend im from belguim i really like fps games like cod csgo is my fav so yea i play always alown i now its sad buts its more fun thius way finding new pll so yea

Referred by: no i saw it wile i was playing in the chat so i just wanne try it if you dont like me as admin its ok i still play so ty ;)

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
[Go-Free SURF] dPexx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:53687383

What is your ingame name: dPexx

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papawidzm8/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf EU Utopia 24/7
Surf Kitsune2 24/7
Surf EU Kitsune 24/7
Surf EU Mesa 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because i spend a lot of time surfing, which is always on your servers. I feel like i could moderate them well and i also feel like some of the servers aren't moderated well enough because mic spam is still a real problem. Also since i am on the servers a-lot and i have a good personal best, people quite often ask me to show them how to get such good times & i am always happy to help them. So basically i want to be able to offer people more help, whether it be with their PB or muting someone who is violating the rules of the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently at college studying technical support in computing and i am on my last year. I spend a-lot of time at my PC playing counter-strike mainly but also other games. I enjoy taking walks with my dog and binge watching Netflix. Oh, i like to hang out with friends on occasion too. Haha.

Referred by: Hoeksteen

DiogoCoias

25 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] DiogoCoias

Please enter your SteamID: Rzbn

What is your ingame name: [R]zBn

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ RzBn /

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Portugal

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 23

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak fluently: Spanish, English, a little bit of french and a little bit of german. The last 2 languages i am learning "french and german", and of course i speak my language, Portuguese !!!

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edimburgo, Lisboa, Londres

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Currently i only play on your zombie server in counter strike source.
Its the only mod even playing

Past admin experience: I were admin at a long time ago, aprox 5 years of a zombie server. Dont remember the name. It was an experience, i have been it for 1 year since then i had work in real life that didnt let me do it anymore, but now i work by my own so i dont have those problems anymore.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin for several reasons:

the most importants:

1st to become a better human being, in cultural and social ways
2nd to help the others to practise the good actions
3rd to maintain the respect in the server
4th i like to play zombie mods to fill in the gaps on my life
5th i want to go back to those old days were i had fun
6th i like your zombie mod server and the people who play there

Tell us something about yourself: Well i am a honest and hard worker guy.
I have recently ended the university doing: Sociology.
I like to give solutions and solve problems of some certain situations that come by.
I am friend of everyone but when piss of "i am sorry for the expression" i can be a payne if the ass.

Referred by: I asked admins in general how to do this, but admin blue one day gave me the link of your website

anja

26 Jan 2017
[Go-Free SURF] anja

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64744642

What is your ingame name: Danimc55

Link to your steam profile: STEAM_0:0:64744642

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Slovenia

Do you speak any other languages other than English: slovenian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): utc +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 surf mesa,kitsune,rookie.Etc....

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Becouse i have been surfing on your servers since 2015 and i think i have egnough experiance to have i can mute someone who is racist,promoting,etc..... so there can be peace on the servers

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 18 year old cs:go player i have been playing since 2014.I like to play fps games

Referred by:

Pengarty

10 Feb 2017
Ireland
Ingame name Pengarty
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengarty/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:82050752
Age 18
Location Ireland

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Irish and French
Timezone GMT: 0:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I enjoy playing on the Mesa server
Past admin experience

Motivation
I really enjoy the server. It is a chill place to be around and I spend a lot of time on it either talking with people, practicing my surfing and just relaxing. I would like to help out players in game and stop any players who are just trying to annoy people (mic spamming or being racist). I am quite mature and believe if I got the position you would too see that I am eligible for Admin
About me
I am from Ireland and love to play video games. I have played them since I was very young and have been playing CS:GO since 2014. I enjoying talking with people from all around the world getting to know them and sharing fun times on servers or on Teamspeak/Discord.
Referred by I found the server by myself on the Server Browser

Hobo

15 Feb 2017
Ingame name Hobo
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238838216/
SteamID 76561198238838216
Age 15
Location United States, New Jersey

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Some spanish (can understand)
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Aircontrol
Past admin experience
I haven't any admin experince but have been a leader for my local Boy scout troop, and am in National Honor Society, so I know how to control situations.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin or mod on your servers because I feel like that there should be more because when im on i ussually dont see many. I also believe that I am on a lot, and usually use go-free network when im surfing.
About me
Well im a 15 year old student currently attending Woodstown High School. Im a Freshman and I am taking all honors classes, and plan to go to college for computer science. I play baseball, basketball, and throw shot put in track. I like the color blue, and I love water melon :p
Referred by No

17 Feb 2017
United Kingdom
Ingame name ™☣ALEX-BB☣™
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271750106/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:155742189
Age 27
Location England

Other languages I speak partially French and also some Spanish which lately I have been studying.
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time Zone UTC+00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Simpson 24/7 , Surf mesa , but overall my favourite server is Surf Utopia.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I see people arguing or insulting each other on servers on People (Normally children) screaming down their microphones (If there not muted) this can be really anoying at times and there are normally some really cocky no it all people on surfing servers which insult or hurt other people. I also see people needing help on servers not nowing what to do I would like to help them to.
About me
I work at IT and I know certian things about computers studying coding at the moment I spend most of my life on my PC.
Referred by I work at IT and I know certian things about computers studying coding at the moment I spend most of my life on my PC

Juef

18 Feb 2017
Ingame name juef
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300976804
SteamID STEAM_0:0:170355538
Age 13 but 14 in about 15 days
Location england

Other languages none
Timezone GMT (Greenwich Meantime)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
I was an admin on gmod for about 3 months
Motivation
because I have never been an admin on csgo and I wold like to try it out because I when I play this server there's that one player just saying inappropriate things
About me
in 13 almost 14 studying art and computing for my gcse's and I love to surf
Referred by have non

Synergeh

19 Feb 2017
United Kingdom
Ingame name Synergeh
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/synergeh
SteamID STEAM_0:0:55377376
Age 17
Location England, GB

Other languages N/A
Timezone UTC/GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
I used to be a moderator for various twitch streams, however, had to stop as I was busy with college.
Motivation
I like to surf and I'm on the server quite often. I enjoy helping newer or even more advanced players grasp the game. Although I don't have an amazingly fast time on Kitsune I sure as hell try and help anyone when I can.

Yes I understand that my playtime isn't exactly hours but I have almost 1000 hours in CS:GO so I think it is fair to say I play the game a large amount.
About me
I work full time and part time so when I get downtime I like to surf. I stick in some headphones and try and get a decent time. I like talking to some of the people on the servers at it can be fun to discuss times and other non surf related things.
Referred by I was referred by the server that I play on.

JaBoiJokesYT

19 Feb 2017
Ingame name JaBoiJokesYT
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/YTJaBoiGaming
SteamID STEAM_1 :0:179212331
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages Spanish
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Kitsune #2
Past admin experience
I was admin on [IT] Surf for about a year until I retired from the server. I retired because the server owner was not active and wasn't able to keep up with the server.
Motivation
I started surfing in 2014 and have a lot of experience with surfing and being an admin. I am active everyday in the Kitsune #2. I try to be as helpful and welcoming as I can to newcomers and am familiar with most of the names kicking around in the CS:GO servers. I will continue to surf on Kitsune #2 everyday and believe that I can contribute proactively and positively as an admin. Also, a lot of people come on and are disrespectful to the community and mic spam etc. and I would like to moderate them because there is usually not a admin on.
About me
I'm 15 and I have been gaming since I was 8. I started playing CS:GO about a year ago and have been addicted to it since I started. I play it everyday and I am always on the surf server. I wrestle and play football for my highschool. I love gaming in general. I am very friendly and responsible and I am a people person. I am always on and I would like to make the community a better place.
Referred by

ErikJ

21 Feb 2017
Ingame name ErikJ
Steam profile link steamcommunity.com/id/TYRKE
SteamID STEAM_0:1:150784891
Age 15
Location England

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None, sorry.
Timezone UTC+00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7 Timer / Rank
Past admin experience
Yes, acutally.

I've been staff on 1 main server called Mythical gaming and I know the basics of being staff from there.
Motivation
Because I never really see any admins on the EU surf and I would like to help if any incidents happen on the server, etc, etc.
About me
I'm called Erik. When I was about 8 years old sadly my farther passed away and well since then I've learned how to treat people correctly and with respect.
Referred by

TOTO #SURF

28 Feb 2017
Ingame name TOTO #♥Surf♥
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311859683/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:175796977
Age 30
Location France

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages French - English (I'm learning english at this time)
Timezone Paris (France - Île-de-France)
UTC +1 hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
Never admin experience.
It will be the first time and I'm very impatient for that.
Motivation
There are sometimes disrespectful people who do not deserve to be on the waiter. Nevertheless the community is brilliant, and I love showing to the people how to cross the various stages.
About me
My name is Thomas, I'm 30. I live in France and my jobe is bodyguard. I don't work everytime and when I don't work, I play video games.
I love surfing. Ofter, I teach and I show how to surf for beginner.
I would like to be Admin on your server, mainly Kitsune. I like to help the community.
Referred by No One

Status
Not open for further replies.