Not open for further replies.

DrxgN

9 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DrxgN

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41350601

What is your ingame name: DrxgN

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thedrxgn/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CET

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mainly play on the Kitsune 24/7 server.

Past admin experience: I was admin on different Servers in several different games. not in cs yet.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because i really think that i can help people. If someone needs help when im around, i will try to help as good as i can. If someone is insulting other, i will talk to him so he isnt doing it anymore. If he does. He gets in serious trouble. I discoverd in the past that i can really be a person which is checking if everything is okay. I think i could be a good addition to your team. I want to help keep the servers as clean and enjoyable for everyone.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 17 year old boy from Hamburg, Germany. Im interessted in things such as media-design and gaming. I play CSGO since a year and i really enjoy it. I also like to play basketball in my free time. I like to help people out if they are in trouble.

Referred by: -

mynamejeff/joebiden

2 Sep 2016
New York
[Go-Free SURF] mynamejeff/joebiden

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160316217

What is your ingame name: Joe biden

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280898163/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): new york

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: im learning spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i usally play on Air control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): hi my name is Joe Biden or (Francesco) i have been playing on go free servers for a few months now i mostly play on air control after i play comp game or when i just want to waste some time before a game. Sometimes when i join there is sometimes kids who disrupt the server by playing ear rape, racist songs, and even saying racist words. which can bother and frustrate people who are about trying to beat there time or even those how are new to the server and are trying to learn how to surf. These usaly happens when an admin is AFK or currently offline. Many times when this happens i will try to warn them and say to stop and sometimes they dont which leads me to contact a admin through steam chat, and the discord app, so that they can come and and deal with the Individual but sometimes contacting a a admin dosent always work because he/she way not be near his or her computer to get my message. Also many of these mic spamers mostly know all the admins and dont ear rape when they come on. This is unacceptable and this needs to stop. i usaly play right after i do my homework and i play from 4:00-7:00 or even some days 4:00 -10:00. these mic spamers wont suspect me as admin and i can stop them eminently before any harm is done to people in the server.

Also i love to help people surf and get better times thanks to the amazing support of admins and an other people from the server as able to improve my time by a lot. again while helping people surf sometimes people will ear rape me and the server while i am trying to help someone get a better time. also many times people who i told on to the admins sometimes join the server and say "fuck you Joe you got muted" and then they would continue in their old ways and ear rape. what i am saying is i would love to be a admin in your servers and i will do what ever it takes to stop someone from bothering the server. with my extra help when admins are not on i will try to keep the community strong some that people will keep coming back and maybe sometimes they will bring their friends who are new to surfing to a nice clean surfing community .

i would also like to say im sorry for all of the bad things that are record on my account i understand what each admins has to deal with while being on a server.

-Joe Biden (Francesco)

Tell us something about yourself: hi my name is francesco i am 16 years old
some of my hobbies are playing guitar, hagging out with my friends, and helping out in my school community. i am italian and spanish.

Referred by: akron

Glitch.

12 Oct 2016
Michigan
[Go-Free SURF] Glitch.

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:88422949

What is your ingame name: Glitch.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Amj1101/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States Of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-6 Hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on the Rookie 24/7 server

Past admin experience: I've been admin on some Garry's Mod DarkRP servers, Minecraft servers, and more recently Unturned servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I just like to support the com unity of the servers I play on, because I feel like I need to contribute back to the people that run the servers

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Austin, I'm 14 almost 15 from Michigan, USA. I'm a Casual Counter Strike-GO Player, Youtuber, and Streamer. I love to hangout with people that like video games

Referred by: Server Broadcast

11russe1

14 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] 11russe1

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111247499

What is your ingame name: human

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RussellSprou7/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia 24/7
OverGrowth 24/7
Beginner 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin for the servers and I enjoy surfing. I believe that people who come onto these servers should be treated with respect. Surf Utopis 24/7 is the first map I started surfing on and i have been surfing on it for around a year now. I don't often see an admin on there so people take advantage of that moment. They micspam, say offensive racial insults and they dont respect others. I think that because I surf on these servers, I could help with reducing the amount of people who disrespect the system.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 16 year olf from england and i really enjoy surfing. I have played CS:GO for around a year now and I have gotten pretty good. I have nearly 600 hrs on it and that is mostly due to surf servers. Surf Utopia was my first map because i was recommended it by a friend.

Referred by: yes

byzoeiscool2

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Sep 2016
take me out to dinner first
[Go-Free SURF] byzoeiscool2

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183400026

What is your ingame name: crippling depression

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327065780

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak Dutch and English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): the main server that i play in is surf_kitsune, but i also like playing on surf_mesa and surf_aircontrol.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become admin because i think there need to be more, when i join a server with no admin online, most of the time people will take advantage of the situation and start mic spamming and/or breaking the rules. I am online almost everyday and try to have a friendly chat with the people that are online. I have really good experience with the servers and the people that are online most of the time are really friendly people and sometimes have a really good and fun skill like playing the guitar, rapping or singing. but sadly more often than never there are people breaking the rules like ear raping or mic spamming, this is where i have to call one of the admins that are in my friends list to join the server and help us out with the situation. If i get promoted as admin i plan on being active as much as i possible can. And when the server i`m in is calm at that time, i will occasionally join a few other server to see if there are any problems and if someone may be breaking the rules. This is my second application, i have learned from the criticism i got and truly believe i can become a respectable admin.

Tell us something about yourself: i am 15 years old, i like playing football(soccer) as my sport, and when i am at home i enjoy playing video games with my friends or come online on one of the many go free servers. i have 2 dogs and a cat. but the things i like to do most is just to join one of the servers and have a friendly conversation with the people online.

Referred by: boi dat?

kid cudi

14 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] kid cudi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63106240

What is your ingame name: Kid Cudi â™›

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PassionPainAndDemonSlayin/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Tampa Florida United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone UTC -05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): all except for the eu servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because i play this server a lot and i would like to help out with the server. i think i would be a good admin because i play often and am on for multiple hours so i can look over the servers quite a bit and i really like these servers so i would like to be able to help out more than just surfing on it.

Tell us something about yourself: I play games quite a lot im into working out i also play football but not school team because i usually miss out on the sign date my life is pretty boring i dont do much usually just playing games all day (usually surf lol) but thats about it

Referred by:

lerryboy1

15 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] lerryboy1

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123840535

What is your ingame name: lerryboy1

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207946799

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 26

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play [Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to bean admin on your server because i LOVE surfing! I am a kind of new player to cs:go, and I have had to watch sooo many tutorial videos on how to surf. I found 2 that help. 1. LeafyIsHere's Surfing Tutorial 2. The video that the game provided. I would like to be an admin, because, I Have a lot of connections through some of my friends on youtube. If I become an admin, I will try to post at least once a weekend. I have no real, Outstanding, Reason, but I just hope that you pick me! Thanks for the opportunity anyway!

Tell us something about yourself: I am a big swimmer. I love to read. I ADORE Gaming, because it lets you escape to a"other" world. I also am left-Handed, Hispanic, and a Cancer Survivor.

Referred by:

azuretrace9028

14 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] azuretrace9028

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170766504

What is your ingame name: Azure Trace

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AzureTrace/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Singlish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia 24/7
Mesa 24/7
Rookie 24/7
Beginner 24/7

Past admin experience: -Kik Groups for Gaming
- HaloMaps Forums
- Game Development Society : Cambridge

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well firstly i'd like to be an admin so i can protect and help the servers i play on from all manner of rule breakers which occasionaly rear their ugly head, secondly with the increase of amount of free time in my life that i have gained at the turn of this month I have more time to put towards surfing in general making me idle as a semi constant admin on certain servers. Thirdly, although my use of punctuation is quite frankly abysmal (sorry bout that) i am well spoken, clear (mic is decent too) and kind towards people however i do try to keep a constant moral of ethics and if a friend of mine were to breach the rules id still uphold the punishment and not try to give them a free pass. Fourth (and finally) i rerally enjoy the community ive found on the servers, although there are a few annoyances from time to time overall its been an absolute pleasure to surf on them and meet new people so i hope to help out any way i can so that the community ive found on here can grow. Thanks for reading

Tell us something about yourself: Im One of 80 in the world
Plays video games
listens to oldish music and is generally pretty chipper.
im a furry :) though i dont "act" all the time

Referred by:

Hydraa

15 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Hydraa

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177282908

What is your ingame name: Schaw

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SchawFTW

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England, Kent

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): British Summer Time (BST) +0100 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I don't play too many GoFree servers but I am interested in starting to play more of them as they seem quite fun and almost all the people on them are very nice and friendly.

Past admin experience: I have been in a community for different games and have been in the high ranks of those communites so I do have some experice of being an administrator/moderator but not too much.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I feel like I am ready to become more than just a normal player. I want to keep the servers clean and free from hackers, cheaters, exploiters and people who use bad language that should not be tolerated on any server. I have also wanted to take up another staff role after i have left the community I was writing about in an earlier text box.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy playing sports and being outside. I also really enjoy gaming, especially fps games. I also enjoy to play on consoles. My favorite sport is football/soccer and I also enjoy basket ball and going to a gym.

Referred by:

Entro

17 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Entro

Please enter your SteamID: itsentro or itzentro

What is your ingame name: Entro

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271978096/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, West Virginia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 192.99.41.233:25155

Past admin experience: none

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): To help people if they dont know how to surf, to help grow the community, to help with conflicts threw out the server

Tell us something about yourself: I am every competitive

Referred by: No one

Sparkro

18 Oct 2016
Arizona
[Go-Free SURF] Sparkro

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:65062817

What is your ingame name: Pasta

Link to your steam profile: Profile name is Sparkro but i cant find the link for some reason :c

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): San Tan Valley, Arizona

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very basic German (And still learning)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 7:00 Mountain Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I have only played the aircontrol 24/7 as of now

Past admin experience: I have run many large text and voice based groups, Some examples would be a large discord group of 60 people, i was the only admin at the time, i also was an admin for my friends CSGO clan when i used to have my old profile (It was stolen from me) Which had a good amount of people in it to, i have been admin for quite a bit of old clans on Xbox and PlayStation as well, and my leadership skills as well as my good patience definitely helps :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love surf servers! I constantly played on surf servers when i got home from school, 24/7. But after my account was stolen i did not have enough money to buy CS:GO again, eventually I finally made up the money and now have bought CS:GO on a different account, and the first thing i did was hop in to a surf server, i went back and forth between some and found your amazing server! the people on the server were nice, they treated me well, and the connection was nice! But I noticed that there seemed to be a lack of admins, I wondered why there seemed to be so, and then your message popped up, i looked at it right away and got very excited! I love working with people and helping them to achieve their goals! so wether it be keeping the servers clean from bad eggs, or just being a generally nice guy, i always, love to help out, so i thought, why not me? I believe I could be an asset and keep your servers clean and a fun environment! I promise I wont let you down :D

Tell us something about yourself: A little about myself that you might find interesting
- I have been in Marching Band for 2 years now (I play the Snare Drum)
- I Built my computer for the sole purpose of playing CS:GO
- I have a small clan that I am working on making bigger
- I play surf more then I do comp
- I am also a guitar player (Maybe i'll play some guitar for the players ;) Just joking)
- I find the nicer an admin is, the more likely people are to stick around and have fun!

That's all! Thanks for taking your time to read this if you have
~Clayton

Referred by:

Swayyzz

23 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Swayyzz

Please enter your SteamID: ✪SwayyZz|SW

What is your ingame name: ✪SwayyZz|SW

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stevenward321/home/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: unfortunately no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Zombie Mod

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to become an admin on your servers because i love your servers i have thought of paying to be admin on other severs because i liked them but i love your servers so much it makes me happy and i have fun playing yours most people are friendly you get the odd personal that are nasty but most people are nice i just love your servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 13 years and enjoy playing on your servers that is what i do most of the time my hobbies are surfing and Zombie Mod etc and I enjoy being friendly and meeting people who are the same.

Referred by:

Valk

23 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Valk

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:143360335

What is your ingame name: My ingame name is Valk

Link to your steam profile: My steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246986398/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Manchster is the place that i live. If you don't know where Manchester is, Manchester is in the UK. to be spacific, England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am of the age of, 15 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, i do not speak any other language other than english. however, i wouldn't mind becoming fluent in another language other than english.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): My time zone is in the time zone of GMT [Greenwich Mean Time] which is 1 hour ahead of the UTC timezone. if that makes you happy.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on the surf server due to surfing has always been a nice thing to do in my spare time when i have no comp matches to play and no friends to chat with. Which also makes surfing a good place to play is because i met one of my best friends on your server and i would just like to help the server out in exchange.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on this server to put it simply, help the server out as much as possible for your server has introduced me to a grate friend of mine and i would like to repay as much as possible without making my card go bankrupt. Also, this may be a cliche thing to say but, helping with the server's problems is a big responsibility and i would like to take that responsibility as an admin and help with the problems at hand and in the future, hopefully stop the problems that might be of a threat to the server in some way or form. such as an abusive admin, hacker, annoying player saying racial slurs or just an overall ass in the server that call staff useless when every staff member was promoted for some reason. so they must be of some use.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I am Dan or you may call me Valk [that's what most people refer to me as for obvious reasons]. I am 15 years of age and trustworthy person who may help the community as a whole with being here as an admin [if i was to get accepted]. I'm a mature person and a nice person to talk to due to me being the guy who is optimistic about people. however, i am not someone to annoy due to i can be quite strict. it's like a rule with me: 1st time is a warning, 2nd is an outburst of what i can do, may it be a ban or mute or anything in my capability. But some people who are hackers or racist etc will get no 2nd chance as racism is just not a thing to be there. unless as its a harmless joke that is not meant to harm anyone, then i can rather laugh or say "what the **** is wrong with you". Other wise, i am a indie game music producer for hire and i make music for small game developers. i do this as a hobby as i am doing A levels in music. here is some of my work: https://looplabs.com/track/576dcb891daa16114ff73f92

Referred by: no one in pertiqular i guess.

Crazy Kola

23 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Crazy Kola

Please enter your SteamID: 628,407

What is your ingame name: Crazy kola

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094345129/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California, United States of America

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT is 19:37 on Sunday, October 23, 2016

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I Usually only play on 24/7 Surf_aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an Admin on your severs because i would like to give back to the community of csgo surfers.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 15 i love video games and sports. I am currently playing volleyball, Flag football, Baseball, and I am trying out for soccer currently.

Referred by:

Orbitless

31 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Orbitless

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:87810465

What is your ingame name: Orbitless

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135886659/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): A lot of Mesa 24/7 but i play on other ones occasionally

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin of your servers because i find my self playing on go free servers a lot and sometimes ill see someone doing the wrong and want to do something but cant do anything to help. I find that people argue a lot on this game but no one can do anything to I want to become an admin and change that.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy gaming and surfing is something i do often

Referred by: Nope

Thristerrel

1 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Thristerrel

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:85520177

What is your ingame name: Thristerrel

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HoonigHaase

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Tipperary, Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): Im Currently 16 years of age.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak German and a bit of Romanian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Dublin, Ireland

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mostly like to play on surf_kitsune, i also enjoy the other maps sometimes by using the !hop command.

Past admin experience: I don't really have any experience as admin but i would really love to try it out.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd love to be admin on the server because i sometimes feel that while the other admins aren't on people just go ham and break almost all of the rules, while it really annoys me that they break all the rules it mostly annoys me that they get away with it.
I would choose myself over the other applicants because i think i can be really mature for my age, also most of my free time i spend on the surf servers because i don't really have anything other to play.
In my school i am more of a leader type of guy who respects all the rules and tries to prevent others from braking the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: Myself, i don't really know what to tell about myself, well my name is Alex, i am 16 years old, in my free time i spend most of the time on my PC, My hobby at the moment would be learning to play guitar, i love dogs or animals in general (mostly Huskys), my favorite subjects in school are art, German (obviously) and history.

Referred by: boi dat (aka oli)

Zhe Greenlander

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Mar 2016
Nuuk. Greenland
[Go-Free SURF] Zhe Greenlander

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25896350

What is your ingame name: Zhe Greenlander

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012058428

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Greenland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 23

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Danish, Greenlandic, Italian and German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -3 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Servers, more than half of them

Past admin experience: I was an admin until i was inactive for more than a month due to laptop failure during summertime... which sucked...

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love the server, and i want to remove/reduce all the spams that happens on the servers that is annoying other than !sm

Tell us something about yourself: Im 23 years old, currently on a year break from my education due to personal reasons (death in the family just before summer) and i love surfing, Bhopping and the Niko777 servers! :D

Referred by: Crippled Potato

Appo

8 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Appo

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93217767

What is your ingame name: Appo

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AppoTheOne

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: None, unless you count Gibberish when I'm confused

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT+0 (I used that because there is no difference between UTC and GMT)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Kitsune on CSGO

Past admin experience: GMOD StarWarsRP Server Admin
Battlefield 4 Admin
Battlefield 3 Server Owner
I have experience with ULX commands
I know basic, advanced, and developer commands for the console in CSGO

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would not like to be admin, I'd love to be admin! Administrating servers is my favourite past-time and it allows me to unwind from a hard day, and get to know some of the new players that join the servers.

I could be an amazing asset with the experience I've had in the past, all the admin EXP I've mentioned ALL use ULX, so I've never gone without it. I constantly use it on GMOD, and BF3/4 so I never forget it.

I'm always on hand, I'll always be available, if you've got a teamspeak, let me know, or even a Discord, and I'll always sit in those servers, so I'll always be available if you ever need someone asap. I've always got the time for administrating servers! (Unless I'm at work, or in a comp match on CSGO)

I'm far more experienced than meets the eye, so even if you only want to put me on trial for a few days, I wouldn't mind, and I'd fully understand!

Tell us something about yourself: (Here is what I always type in these kind of boxes)

Hi,

My names Ryan. I'm 19 years old, engaged, and have a daughter. I work at my local ASDA, alongside my gaming buddy, Ian.

In my spare time, I love to game, thats basically it, unless I'm administrating a server PROPERLY, then I'll just go through a bunch of games, and play them all. Gaming is what I'll ALWAYS love doing. My fiance never minds me on my PC, as she games too, so its a win/win.

My other main hobbies though are pretty "non-manly" in some peoples eyes... They are the following: Cooking, Cycling, Exercising, Cleaning, and I'll be honest with you, I don't care, they're my hobbies!

So I guess thats basically a little bit about me, I'm not gonna write too much, but I hope this lets you know a bit about me, feel free to ask anything though when you get the chance! :)

Referred by: Nope

CloudyLive13

12 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] CloudyLive13

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:76561198332649811

What is your ingame name: DANK MeMe LoRd Brink

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332649811

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_aircontroller_ksf

Past admin experience: none

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love the CS:GO community and the people in it and helping them out when they are new becuase I have been there and my friend helped me when I was new.

Tell us something about yourself: I play cs:go alot and help my teamates out when in a comp or just in casual. I also like to play baseball, soccer, and dive.

Referred by:

MatrixTone

15 Nov 2016
[Go-Free SURF] MatrixTone

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63853827

What is your ingame name: MatrixTone | Songervi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MatrixTone/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Utah

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, i only speak english.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Mountain time zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the 24/7 mesa surf server because mesa is my favorite map.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think I should be an admin so I could actually help out in situations I normally wouldn't be able to help in. It really bothers me when people are advertising, being racist, hacking/ cheating, and just being overall jerks. I think I would be able to stop this from happening with the power of admin/moderator. I honestly think I can make these servers better servers if I were able to stop these kind of things. I hope you take me in consideration for admin. - MatrixTone

Tell us something about yourself: When ever I am not doing homework or hanging out with family, I am usually playing on my computer. Pc gaming and more in depth CSGO has been a huge impact on me. I mostly like to play on surfing servers but I sometimes play deathmatch or demolition. I am usually never a jerk to anyone on server and it just bothers me when other people are. I also HATE cheaters/hackers. These people just make me want to quit the game. I guess I sometimes do other things than just video games but video games is mostly where I will be.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.