[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAMERMANA

GAMERMANA Well-Known Member

Ingame name GAMERMANA
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/a7e366xydamit/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:189134213
    Age 14
    Location Egypt

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages Arabic
    Timezone Utc +2
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on mostly all of them by now
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    What motivated me to apply to your servers is that i pretty much find new people that whom id like to help and show them how to make a jump or make their experience better in their visit to the servers

And by this time i cant find admins at all on the servers and i think im the one that would be pretty much active because i only play on these servers

One final reason... I HATE mic spammers and people who just shout and spam chats,like ugh!!
    About me
    Im an egyption fella and mostly only play cs go and css now and id like to have a degree on computer science soon when i grow up and for the fifth time im an optimistic ice-breaker and i like havin friends online and i feel that home is my habitat xp
    Referred by I am legacy (pain)

2. Communism will rise again

Communism will rise again New Member

Ingame name Communism will rise
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/osama69/
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:98806444
    Age 16
    Location Lithuania

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Lithuanian, Russian (20%)
    Timezone UTC+02:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie, kitsune2, utopia, mesa, fruits, beginner, simpson
    Past admin experience
    None :/
    Motivation
    I've been playing these servers for quite a while now, and I was thinking about applying for an admin for a long time now, but I never thought of really doing it, until now. Probably a ~year ago I found these servers (rookie server to be exact) and I was playing in it, and had a lot of fun there, there were a lot of people playing there, and so on. I started checking out other servers, and later on I was playing a LOT in rookie, mesa, utopia. But one day (If I remember correct) the timer somehow fucked up, and people left this server. I can't remember what problem it was, maybe the time not going or something like that. After that, I left cs for a long time ~4 months maybe, and now, I'm back. When I installed CSGO, I saw that the rookie server was in my favourites, so I hoped in, and started playing these servers again. I met one admin, we had a nice talk, I mentioned that I wanted to apply for an admin role, and he said what are the requirements (no bad history, good playtime and so on.). I said that the playtime should be really good, he was kind to check it. It said that I have played only ~2.3 hours, which is not true. He then mentioned that a time reset was done ~2 months ago, so that must be the case, because these servers helped me to start surfing. For example, the map rookie I played so much time, I started from no experience, and I played it everyday, only on this server. Now I think I'm pretty good at the map, and looking that I didn't play other servers, only this one, I could say that I have spent quite a lot here. I want to be an admin, because everyone hates when people be dicks in these types of servers, and you can't have a good time because of them. That's why I want to be an admin, and to take care of those "dicks".
    About me
    I'm a 16 year old who lives in Lithuania, I play this sport called "water polo" for ~5 years now, I'm also the member of Lithuania's national water polo team (hehe xd). I do enjoy FPS games a lot, CSGO is by far the one that I enjoy the most.
    Referred by dPexx

alexjacobsson likes this.
  3. ❤ The Legend ❤

❤ The Legend ❤ Member

Ingame name Пâdeș•ōñ•Ŵă
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/NadesOnWar/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:65230141
    Age 15
    Location Kent

Other languages Bit of French, Russian and Romanian
    Timezone UTC +00:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
    Past admin experience
    I have not previously been a admin, but feel I will be a good one as I help admins keep the servers safe from people breaking the rules.
    Motivation
    I would like to become an admin for your server as I have fallen in love with your servers, they are better than other servers as its a calm, grief free. And I'm a guy who loves to make people happy and to keep them safe. And these two reasons are why I would like to be admin.
    About me
    I am a generally nice guy, not causing unnecessary augements and always positive, I love to make people happy and make them smile and bring up their mood.
    Referred by

4. CSOffer.me AND YOU KNOW!

CSOffer.me AND YOU KNOW! New Member

Ingame name CSOffer.me AND YOU KNOW
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296625252
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:168179762
    Age 19
    Location The United States of America

Other languages Swedish, Russian, Spanish
    Timezone UTC-5:00 (CDT)
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_kitsune, Surf_mesa, and Surf_rookie
    Past admin experience
    I have never been an Admin on any CS:GO surf servers; however, I have been admin in other games like Garry's Mod. I don't believe it will be too much different, but I am willing and happy to learn about what is new and different about being admin in CS:GO.
    Motivation
    I would like to admin this server because I have been playing on the server for a while now. Everyone I have personally talked to has been kind and friendly. I would like to keep this server that way and feel I am responsible for it in some ways do to my rank.
    About me
    I play this game (CS:GO) way too much, but when I am not playing CS I am out with friends or riding bike. I enjoy the company of people, online or face to face.
    Referred by N/a

5. ✪ Kaylow

✪ Kaylow New Member

Ingame name Kaylow
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_kaylow/
    SteamID ✪ Kaylow
    Age 17
    Location England

Other languages None
    Timezone England GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia NJV
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I would like to be an admin to support other less able surfers and guide them step by step to build up confidence in their overall surfing skills. This map has gained me a lot of surfing skills and I have fallen in love with this map as it could help many newcomers in surfing. Therefore, I would apply my surfing knowledge into helping people to surf on the servers and make the server as clean as possible with no fights and arguments between players. Being an admin may improve my leadership skills in real life and can also support me to gain trust with this server and also helps me come back better than ever knowing that I can help a server where people are loving and helpful to one another, that is want motivates me to be an admin.
    About me
    I am a regular CSGO player who wants to become a very good surfer and overall well played player. I am currently an owner of a team called TeamReflex with two other owners. We want best for our institution as we want to be able to grow rapidly. Furthermore, I go to new places and meet other people. I am friendly and is willing to help people to be what they want to be!
    Referred by SÖLÖ

6. |No_One _?|

|No_One _?| New Member Donator

Ingame name No One
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/rbwolf/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:90712544
    Age 16
    Location USA

Other languages No
    Timezone Pacific Time Zone
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX|
    Past admin experience
    I have Very experience as an admin, like on gmod Servers and experience dealing with players and just dealing with in game problems or with players cheating but i know how to deal with it appropriate and not get so mad with the player or with other staff.
    Motivation
    I feel like , i can really help out with players and in game problems or anything that you want me to , i will try my best to do it appropriate, for the server and for the all players and to help servers out by dealing with cheaters or players that are breaking the rules. So the all the players , can have a good time on the server.
    About me
    My real name is Joseph, i love to help people out in real life or on steam but i am very nice guy and when people are having an hard time , I listen to them if they need some one to talk too , I am always there for them ,no matter what. I really like being outside and hanging out with friends or just by myself but overall i am just very nice person to talk too alone or talk to me about your feelings towards something .
    Referred by No , i just show the server and join

7. S1lton

S1lton Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name S1lton
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/S1lton/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:70322080
    Age 20
    Location England

Other languages N/A
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, Beginner
    Past admin experience
    I have been an admin/co-owner on many Arma 3 life servers.

Ex Admin on Go Free Servers
    Old Application: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...ers-admin-application.6232/page-13#post-56542

Was unsure if my profile name could be changed as my IGN is now different, so i created a new account.
    Motivation
    I lost interest in surfing when I left Go Free a couple of years ago. I have come back to CSGO and surfing, teaching friends and chilling out on Mesa etc. Thought I would apply to be an admin again to help the servers out, when i can. :)
    About me
    Doing Freelance IT Work when i can as i am suffering from a Chronic Illness.
    Referred by Was friends with admins/exadmins with the IGN Cereal Killer.

8. Zackmadness

Zackmadness Actually Zacksweetness GoFree admin

Ingame name Zackmadness
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079380539
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:59557405
    Age 16
    Location United States of America

Other languages A tiny bit of French and German
    Timezone UTC−09:00
    During Day light saving time: UTC−08:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner
    Past admin experience
    I was admin for this server about 9-10 months ago for over a year
    Motivation
    I want to try to bring people back to the server, as well I had the most fun while being an admin here. As well I have some good ideas on how to attract more people.
    About me
    My real name is Zackery (Zackmadness),
    I am 16 years old,
    I just moved to Alaska
    After high school my goal is to aquire my Doctorate in History to become and professor or teacher

P.S Any mute and gag on my sourceban was done by me or another admin as a joke
    Referred by

9. Cortez

Cortez Member Donator

Ingame name Cortez
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/cortezplays
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:66965288
    Age 14, will be 15 in 6 days.
    Location United States

Other languages A tiny, insignificant amount of spanish.
    Timezone UTC−05:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol, Kitsune, Utopia, a little of everything.
    Past admin experience
    Nothing in Counter-Strike, but I've ran a few small minecraft servers awhile ago.
    Motivation
    I think I am easy going and friendly enough to hold a conversation and help newer surfers who come into the server. By doing this more players will feel welcome and return to play again. I always enjoy talking to people and I think I'm an alright teacher as well. Regardless of all that, I want to be an admin because I really like playing on the servers and I want to try and make them the best as they can be, and the first step to doing that is becoming an admin. I keep calm in stressful situations and try to think rationally. Also, I won't react in anger to petty insults people throw in the server and I won't let emotions cloud my judgement. Reals over feels, after all.

Overall, I think that I am a valuable member to have on the team and I hope you think the same way!

Regardless of your decision, I hope you have a nice day!
    About me
    I enjoy playing video games (what a surprise!) and socializing in general. I don't really live too interesting of a life, it's kind of hard to when you can't drive or do much at all. I have recently been learning how to code (just HTML, CSS, and PHP, nothing to great) and that has recently been taking up most of my life. And when I'm not doing school work, coding, or sleeping, I like to play Counter-Strike.

Really riveting stuff here, I know.
    Referred by

10. csh

csh Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name csh
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/csh23/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:41472146
    Age 21
    Location scotland

Other languages None
    Timezone UTC +0
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
    Past admin experience
    Server assistant in a well known cod4 community, dealing with cheaters and other threats to the community.
    Motivation
    I am simply seeking admin status to keep these servers as fun for everyone as possible.
    About me
    My name is Corey, from Scotland, 21 Y/o.

I enjoy music, both listening and performing.

Really chilled personality with a decent sense of humour and easy to get on with.
    Referred by HyperSphere (Strider)

11. ✪ AquaZ™

✪ AquaZ™ New Member

Ingame name ✪ AquaZ™
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198422219794/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:230977033
    Age 15
    Location belgium

English knowledge Elementary
    Other languages dutch/french/non-verbal
    Timezone UTC-2
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25165
    Past admin experience
    i've been admin once before, on a knife server.
    People were very happy with me,because i did my job well.
    After a while i got bored of the knifing so i stopped playing on the server.
    The ip of the server is:46.105.82.224:27015
    Motivation
    i like helping people, and would love to do this while i'm having fun.
    About me
    My name is Sebastian, i am 15 years old and i live in Belgium.
    I love csgo,surfing,bhop and competitive.
    One of my hobbies is freerunning, every sunday at 18:00 to 20:00
    Referred by ✪ ZeLia™

12. LordMalmis

LordMalmis New Member

Ingame name LordMalmis
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175697506/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:107715889
    Age 13
    Location Norway

English knowledge Elementary
    Other languages Norway, I'd say good english and sligthly spanish
    Timezone GMT +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25135
    Past admin experience
    I started being an Admin at the age of 10, at that point it was minecraft that was the thing, I later started playing a game called Gmod where I was moderator on several servers. I have never been a CSGO adminestrator so some supervision and training would be needed just to give me the knowledge I need.
    Motivation
    To be honest, the server helps me alot, after School or games With hackers / trollers I get pretty annoyed so I hop on this very server ( the one above ) and just surf, listen to Music and relax. I also dont mind helping out because I hate racism and spam extremely much. I also like to moderate, and keeping servers "minge" free. I think of myself as a mature guy ( for my age ofc). And I want to give CSGO moderation for a try.
    About me
    My name Is Jesper, I am a 13 year old Norwegian boy who goes to School. Counter strike and Basketball are my hobbies. Thirsday and tuesday I have basketball practise (monday: 19:30 GMT+1, Tuesday: 15:30 GMT +1 ). The rest of the week im free and usually play CSGO. I love moderation and just relaxing on surf servers. At the time I am a Master Guardian in MM. Im owner of a tiny CSGO clan called EpoKe.
    Referred by No one reffered me.

13. Bukkitdance

Bukkitdance Well-Known Member GoFree admin

Ingame name Devin
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DumeTheAlmighty/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:44687099
    Age 18
    Location Houston Tx USA

Other languages N/a
    Timezone CST
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
    Past admin experience
    Was an admin on the Surf servers in the past but i ended up loosing my place because I was inactive since i lost all access to my right arm after I had brain surgery. (Im alot better now)
    Motivation
    I've noticed the servers are a bit dull here recently and I was wondering if I could potentially fix it slowly but surely and plus I enjoyed spending my time with other admins on the go-free server .
    About me
    Well im an 18 y/o college student going to welding school plan to graduate at the end of February.
    Referred by Queks the first time :p

14. ScOoT10303

ScOoT10303 Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name ScOoT10303
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122536691/home/
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:81135481
    Age 19
    Location Fargo, ND USA

Other languages None
    Timezone Central US time zone
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I love most of the maps from go free but my most time has been spent on air control
    Past admin experience
    I have worked for go free servers in the past as an admin, was fired because I moved to a new house that had awful internet that did not support playing cs go and did not tell the other admins about it.
    Motivation
    Getting back into surfing and would like to be part of the team again. Plus from what I hear the servers are starting to get populated again! So hoping to have some fun with new friends!
    About me
    I have a job as a cook and live in my own apartment. Love playing a mix of games and having a blast with friends.
    Referred by Devin

15. Cabbage

Cabbage New Member

Ingame name Cabbage
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/FloppyChuffer/
    SteamID FloppyChuffer
    Age 19
    Location UK

Other languages none well a very tiny amount of spanish but could not have a conversation in it.
    Timezone GMT is the same as UTC i believe.
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25115 Surf Rookie 24/7
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I would love to become and admin for the surf servers because I really do enjoy playing on these servers and would lvoe be be able to help maintain them. Surfing is one of my favourite things to do on CSGO and as i play on them quite a lot I think I might as well help to keep them friendly and keep the people on them happy.

I also love the rookie surf map as it most likely has people who are new to surfing and i enjoy teaching people how to surf and i have been coming to this server for a while now and have always wanted to apply but couldn't figure out how until now :D.
    About me
    Most of my hobbies include playing video games such as CSGO and Battlefield, however, I work Mon - Fri 8am til 4pm ish, but always come on my computer basically everyday to play csgo or other games, i am often free on weekends as well.
    Referred by

16. Dan.

Dan. New Member

Ingame name Dan.
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Big-D-Anax/
    SteamID Big-D-anax
    Age 19
    Location England - Midlands

Other languages well... i can understand when russians are swearing at me xd
    Timezone UTC -+0:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers SURF BEGINNER 24/7
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I like to help people. Work as a carer in free time and helping people fulfills something within me. I also surf a lot on your server and feel like it would be nice if people were to come on to it and see that there are in fact active admins (in the whole time ive been on it ive never seen one admin in the surf beginner 247) .
    About me
    Very forgiving, laid back individual, who loves having long conversations and is open to opinions and feedback about anything
    Referred by N/A

17. h4wkshot

h4wkshot Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name Hawk ツ
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186884045/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:113309158
    Age 17
    Location Saskatchewan, Canada

Other languages N/A
    Timezone CST (Central Standard Time)
    UTC/GMT -6 hours
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol :))
    Past admin experience
    As said in past applications I used to admin some small chat services (back when i was like 12 it was a really weird time), also used to admin/mod for a twitch streamer that was semi-popular but his schedule was harder to keep up with so i had to quit. Then there's that time I used to admin this wonderful server called go-free and it was the community that brought me in but regretfully the NA surf server died down after a year-ish and about there is when I started becoming more and more inactive until I didn't even bother coming on the servers. Last little bit of admin experience was from this star wars rp server that ran for about 4-6 months that I managed to climb up to super admin (the highest power below owner) in the first few months of playing it and that I can say was a great bit of experience to mature my understanding of how to properly admin a server.
    Motivation
    Basically I'm wanting to give go-free another go and at the very least try and bring the NA surf servers back to how they used to be because that was easily one of the most memorable and great time's I had in my time spent playing video games.
    About me
    My lifestyle hasn't changed very much from before, other then I moved out of the city and haven't really seen my friends in awhile but I still talk to them frequently through discord. I've noticed I can at some points be an over the top person and that's fine with me as long as it doesn't get out of control *cough gravity vote*. I enjoy meeting new people online and if we get along becoming friends.
    Referred by N/A (Though i'm sure quite a few people here would be happy to refer me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.