[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Mac N Cheese] spooky snoopy

[Mac N Cheese] spooky snoopy Member Donator

Ingame name Spooky Snoopy
    Steam profile link https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855031915
    SteamID 76561198855031915
    Age 14
    Location United States

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages none, sorry im learning french though
    Timezone i live in the U.S. East timezone
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2 tier 3-6 utopia and rookie
    Past admin experience
    I do not have any past admin experience but i think that this would be a good opportunity to get time experience.
    Motivation
    I want to be admin on the gofree severs because i am already vip and when there is some mayhem on the server i will try to calm it and votemute them but for example about a week ago the whole server was against me and when i tried to votemute the people who were saying the n word and things like that they were all voting no and i ended up having to call an admin and they resolved the situation but if i were admin then i think that I could have defused the situation and i think that it would be helpful to have another admin. And i do know that I Have been muted a couple of times but that was when i was stupid and was just fooling around and i think i have something like 5 mutes and i think that 2 of those were just admins fooling around like dazani votemuteing me for a joke but i think that i would be an all around good admin
    About me
    Well I am 14 about to turn 15 in June and i do do community service after school i enjoy rock climbing and spending time with family and friends!
    Referred by nate

2. Reagan Beeman

Reagan Beeman New Member

Ingame name FSXpilot18
    Steam profile link I do not know how to get this
    SteamID FSXpilot18
    Age 14
    Location Maryland

Other languages A little bit of spanish
    Timezone EST eastern standard time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia
    Past admin experience
    I have not been an admin before, but I am willing to learn and help out in any way possible.
    Motivation
    I would like to be in the admin servers because I would like to help out any players that need help, and make sure that people are using your servers correctly and in a safe manner.
    About me
    I am really into coding, and I am still learning about it, but it just interests me, and I love to look at code and fix it. I also love airplanes because I want to become a pilot someday and just fly. I love to help out in any way possible that I can and I look forward to helping out as an admin.
    Referred by

3. 21 Cabbage

21 Cabbage New Member

Ingame name 21 Cabbage
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198803094420/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:421414346
    Age 16
    Location Canada

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Russain, french
    Timezone central standard
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 kitsune and Utopia
    Past admin experience
    Multiple admin jobs on garrys mod starwars rp and surf
    Motivation
    because Ive seen multiple admins (vortex esspecially) getting harassed by players and would like to help everyone out with getting rid of the racism ruining our servers
    About me
    i play csgo everyday. i love cars and biking im currently in grade 10 taking grade 11 classes
    Referred by No

4. Lich

Lich New Member Donator

Ingame name Lich
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251757034/
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:145745653
    Age 21
    Location Belgium

Other languages Dutch
    Timezone Central European Timezone (CET)
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7
    Past admin experience
    None, Have been guildmaster in a WoW mid-tier raiding guild for over a year.
    Motivation
    I have been surfing for a little less than 3 years and enjoyed the game mode so much that I ended up playing community surfing more than regular CS:GO matchmaking.

Why do I choose the go-free servers?
    Because I love the ranking system that is shared across multiple servers, thus allowing people to have a wide choice of surf maps. Servers are almost always crowded with social people which I love.

Why should you choose me as an admin?
    As I am in real life a big advocate against racism and toxicity (per my bio) I would like to offer help with keeping servers clean to make a fun environment for everyone. Also my main hobby is gaming so I am a very active player, usually during the evening on weekdays and throughout the day on weekends.

My weaknesses:
    mainly the fact that I live with irregular hours, so a fixed schedule for me being online would be a tough deal.
    I also have low knowledge of software and how servers work, if this is a requirement I'd be happy to educate myself on this subject.
    About me
    I am a 21 year old student who lives at the coastline of Belgium, I live a happy and social life.

I'm currently in college for a teaching degree in biology and technology, also aspiring to teach physics in the future as well. (hence I have the skill of managing toxicity and also knowing how to deal with authority but not abusing power of course.)
    Referred by

5. Aqqua

Aqqua New Member

Ingame name αqqυα
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198921129117/
    SteamID xdfgfdfsdfffffssd
    Age 13
    Location Canada

Other languages Little Bit Of French
    Timezone EST
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers My faviroute servers are utopia, kitsune, mesa, tier 1-6, and tier 1-2
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    There are alot of racist people on your servers (no offense) and some servers are really toxic like when i go on utopia there are grown men calling kids racial slurs.
    About me
    I play AA hockey and play soccer for fun! i go on go free servers about 50 hours a week!
    Referred by

6. anthony channon

anthony channon New Member

Ingame name anthonychannon78
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198886780201/
    SteamID 76561198886780201
    Age 15
    Location kent

Other languages none
    Timezone Greenwich Mean Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia 24/7
    Past admin experience
    I do not have a past admin experience.
    Motivation
    well first of all I would like to be an admin in your servers because I would like to bond with the people who play on the surf servers and help people out that are new to surfing, but not only help out but maybe learn from others who are more skilled than me and become known as a nice admin so that some that might troll will not troll and can understand that the servers are for people to enjoy and not to troll. I would also like to become admin because I see so many people that throw around insults and racial slurs so I would like to give out warning and if carried on then a mute and once unmuted and carried on then more punishment so those who want to play the game do not have to suffer.
    About me
    I am a 15 year old boy who enjoys playing cs:go surf, I am very mature as a person and love to help people.
    Referred by

7. xREKshot

xREKshot New Member

Ingame name xREKshot
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/xREKshot
    SteamID xREKshot
    Age 19
    Location United States

Other languages spanish,latin
    Timezone Central Daylight Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I think i am responsible enough to be a admin and i have seen so much people that dont talk in English but talk in Spanish or Latin and i had to translate to them
    About me
    I like playing video games i stream on twitch and make youtube videos. My favorite hobbies are playing video games playing basketball football soccer and i am always online
    Referred by

8. stark

stark New Member Donator

Ingame name stark
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bryher/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:34964345
    Age 21
    Location East Coast US

Other languages N/A
    Timezone EST -5
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers US-Utopia 24/7
    Past admin experience
    When it comes to CSGO, I have been an administrator on iGlobal nation servers, but have resigned due to no longer having interest in their server selection. I have also years ago been admin on a few other servers and actually owned one myself for about 7 months.
    Motivation
    I am currently a full time college student although I am doing that at home. I have a lot of spare time when my girlfriends working 9-6 monday-friday, and usually hop on the servers during that time. I tend to see a variety of things happening on the servers, such as generally toxic and racist people around this time, because there usually isn't admin presence on the server.
    About me
    I am a full time student as mentioned above, I love to play CS:GO in my free time and I am studying Information and Cyber Security and Networking. When I am not in the mood to sit home and game all day, I love to go to parks and off roading trips with my Jeep, girlfriend, and the rest of the jeep club members.
    Referred by N/A

9. Prima_L

Prima_L Member Donator

Ingame name Prima_L
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Prima_L
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:128681434
    Age 14
    Location Canada

Other languages Only English
    Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
    Time zone in Toronto, ON (GMT-4)
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Teir 1-2 servers, Utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I really love helping people and supporting the things I love. I help teach new players on surf how to surf, and I Vote to mute all of the people who are going against the rules to make a safer and more welcoming environment. I would really like to be and admin because I get to express those things even further and keep the surf servers safe from people who disobey the rules, so that everybody can have a fun CSGO surf experience.
    About me
    In Canada we have a program that runs called Cadets and I am apart of that program. It really focuses on maturity and self discipline. I have been apart of that for 3 years now. In my spare time I play the Base Drum. I also like to Long board and explore my city. I am a very respected person at my school and in my community because I volunteer every summer at a community center and help Children have a fun summer. I also do a lot of community work to provide for my local food bank and the homeless.
    Referred by

10. SorryItzMel

SorryItzMel New Member

Ingame name SorryItzMel
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271985889/home
    SteamID https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271985889/home
    Age N/A
    Location California, USA

Other languages I only speak English
    Timezone Pacific time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsun and Utopia
    Past admin experience
    I was a previous admin on tangoworldwide (Jailbreak)
    Motivation
    I would like to be an admin because I'm mature, super active, love cs , and I know ow to deal wit hackers, I also know all of t e rules and I am against racism and mic spam. I know rules and punishments.
    About me
    I am a male, ASB, former cub scout, I like (and mainly play) cs and occasionally overwatch , I play tennis, live in California, I look forward to playing cs and in my future I will probably make a story time YouTube and play surf in background. I also play chess and I am still a student but I have straight A's and B's.
    Referred by None, sorry :/

11. SorryItzMel

SorryItzMel New Member

Ingame name SorryItzMel
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271985889/home
    SteamID https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271985889/home
    Age N/A
    Location California, USA

Other languages I only speak English
    Timezone Pacific time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsun and Utopia
    Past admin experience
    I was a previous admin on tangoworldwide (Jailbreak)
    Motivation
    I would like to be an admin because I'm mature, super active, love cs , and I know ow to deal wit hackers, I also know all of t e rules and I am against racism and mic spam. I know rules and punishments.
    About me
    I am a male, ASB, former cub scout, I like (and mainly play) cs and occasionally overwatch , I play tennis, live in California, I look forward to playing cs and in my future I will probably make a story time YouTube and play surf in background. I also play chess and I am still a student but I have straight A's and B's.
    Referred by None, sorry :/

12. c9_marinusx

c9_marinusx New Member

Ingame name C9_marinusx
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198926762142/
    SteamID -
    Age 15
    Location Dutch, netherlands

Other languages Dutch
    Timezone Paris, amsterdam
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa
    Past admin experience
    I have experience with some situations
    Motivation
    I am always online when i can, and most of the time on mesa, i think that there is to less control.
    About me
    I have no life actually, so thats why i can be on everyday minimal 3h, weekends prob more!
    Referred by No

13. sh8D. thunderpick.com

sh8D. thunderpick.com New Member

Ingame name sh8D
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273087230/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:156410751
    Age 18
    Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish
    Timezone Stockholm / Paris
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa 24 / 7 On it everyday
    Past admin experience
    Ive been admin on a few of my own servers nothing speacial.
    Motivation
    I love the server and i have been playing on it for 1 - 2 years. Im calm and collected when it comes to talking with people about the rules and such. I have experienced some racism and harrasment over the last year, But i rarely see any admins on the server. So im stepping up for the job :D
    About me
    My name is Will im 18 i live in Sweden and has played CSGO for 4 - 5 years and SCC for another 2 years. I love surfing/bhopping
    Referred by

14. Arran Gill

Arran Gill New Member

Ingame name InfernoMew
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/43214341
    SteamID InfernoMew
    Age 18
    Location United Kingdom

Other languages Germen
    Timezone Greenwich Mean Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_10
    Past admin experience
    I was Admin of a Minecraft server called PvPCraft which is kinda popular on the Minecraft community. Here I helped new players get to grips with what the server have to offer. I monitored players behaviour and able to give rightful punishment to people who go against the rules. But most importantly I made sure the player got the best out of their server experience.
    Motivation
    The main motivation is that I like to help many people as possible. I like doing this as it gives me a sense of satisfaction, to know that helping someone with their concern could improve their experience on the server for the long term.
    About me
    I am an honest person who is always trying to find a way to put a smile on someone's face. Whoever they are! Whatever they believe in! I treat everyone the same. I have good decision making skills and I am able to keep calm and listen to everyone before action is made.
    Referred by

15. Lauper

Lauper Member

Ingame name Lauper
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Laup3rr/
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:456113979
    Age 18
    Location United Kingdom

Other languages Spanish
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_v3
    Past admin experience
    I was a admin on a website before the owner decided to shut it down (had 1k members) and I'm a moderator on LegacyKillaHD's Discord server (hes a youtuber).
    Motivation
    I know how to moderate stuff when need be. I am always active (even when I dont seem to be) also I have had previous experience, I could also learn a few more things while being staff here.
    About me
    I'm originally from Spain (Arona, Tenerife) now I live in England.
    I can speak 2 Languages.
    I like to play Surf (GO-Free Servers).
    Referred by

16. pancakes123456

pancakes123456 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.