Location Wisconsin, USA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages None
Timezone Central Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience
Minecraft on Invadedlands, and discord servers
Motivation
I really hate the toxic people on CS so I just want to make sure people don't have to deal with that. Also I play a lot and I'm available almost always.
About me
I'm 14, I play a lot of video games and I like helping people.
Referred by None

Holden Soefje

26 Mar 2019
Ingame name grinchso
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242743990
SteamID nickso7
Age 15
Location Dallas, TX

Other languages I will be learning French in a year or two
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, but would love to know more servers
Past admin experience
Im a mod on a channel on Twitch. Im very aware with racism and over the top offensiveness. I was on the channel at least everyday or every time the person would stream. I moderated the chat very well and I know all the tricks to put racism in chat( for example typing a word that sounds racist)
Motivation
I would like to become an admin not just to mute the mic spammers and all of them but to also help people if they are struggling on any map and teach them. I am the type of person to ask if people need or want help to make them become successful in the map.
About me
My only sibling that is an older sister has high- functioning autism so I dont really like to joke about that kind of stuff. I play the Cello and hope to learn more instruments like guitar. There might be some days I wont be online because i really have to stay focused with my grades since they arnt the best.
Referred by I wasnt referred but some what motivated from Roor becuase I think i have the same personality as him with helping people and teaching them.

14 Mar 2019
Ingame name sh8D
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273087230/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:156410751
Age 18
Location Sweden

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Swedish
Timezone UTC + 1 Hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Mesa 24/7 And other surfservers
Past admin experience
Been admin on some other small servers. Mostly bhop and surf.
Motivation
I like the server i play on them everyday and i like helping people and keep the servers clean.
About me
My name is Will im 18 years old have been playing csgo for 4 years and CSS for about 2 years, Started loving surf and bhop in CSS
Referred by

Tuxx

29 Mar 2019
Ingame name Tuxx
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TuxxyMuxxy/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:437187664
Age 12
Location England

Other languages Polish
Timezone UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Kitsune, 24/7 Utopia
Past admin experience
I have been admin in the past on some other servers and i have been a good one, however then i quit being an admin on that servers and i want to be one on this one.
Motivation
i would like to be an admin on your servers because of the following things: I want to create a safe environment no matter of anyone's culture, race or their past, i would like to advertise the server even more (because i already do) and lastly i would like to be an admin because i know that at least one person needs help and i will be always there for anyone that needs help.
About me
My name is Simon, i am a 12 y/o boy which lives in London, is Polish and loves playing video games! I played video games since i was 5 years of age. I normally play video games, however i try to go outside as well. I also like to swim! my dad actually was a pro waterpolo player for the international Polish Team and i know how to swim every style! I am intelligent in school, and out of school. I am always positive about everyone (at least i try to be) and i try to be as less negative as i can!
Referred by My friend actually supports me however he doesn't know about this website. His name is Nexx on discord and in CSGO his name is NOPE.

Justin

31 Mar 2019
United States
Ingame name assistant_keeper; archaeoastronomer; Justin
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964490310
SteamID STEAM_0:0:2112291
Age 28
Location United States, Indiana

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner, Utopia, Kitsune
Past admin experience
I've hosted my own ckSurf based servers in the past, more notably, "the cave" beginner server that was heavily populated in early 2018. I currently host it privately, LAN exclusively for practice.
Motivation
With the influx of younger individual's obtaining the game through free-to-play means, there's quite a heavy demand for moderation in alignment with GoFree's general rules, and in general, to generate a more positive experience for newcomers and experienced alike. The motivation is one of as a regular user that has been involved in the GoFree servers for a number of years and would preferably see a better, and more enjoyable experience.
About me
I'm a hobbyist Archaeoastronomer that operates a small independent bookstore with my family, and children. I'm heavily interested in my research at home, but additionally, surfing in my downtime, which might be classified as a hobby. Throughout the years, I've been involved in various projects on Steam's platform, with the inclusion of releasing a game through an independent studio.
Referred by N/A

gantonucci987

31 Mar 2019
Ingame name magicgemyt2
Steam profile link magicgemyt2
SteamID magicgemyt2
Age 18
Location usa

Other languages english
Timezone usa/east
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers first time playing
Past admin experience

Motivation
to help me and others get better at the game
About me
I like playing it for fun
play football/hockey
like to fish with friends
Referred by

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Ingame name danman7412
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198396322717/
SteamID 76561198396322717/
Age 15
Location Pennsylvania

Other languages Vietnamese
Timezone NYC Eastern time zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 and Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I have none.
Motivation
I believe there's a lack of admins, constant racial slurs and disrespectful behavior. constant berate from players to Admins, I was in a server with admin vortex and he couldn't control the chat people were extremely racist, vortex tried to do his job, 5 players wanted to submit reports about admin abuse when there was none. I'm quite concerned about how this server is going
About me
I've been playing Csgo for quite some time and noticed the extreme disregard for rules and how disorderly the servers are, I'm 15 and I play csgo a lot
Referred by Nobody Expect myself other players were constantly bringing hatred towards admin vortex for no reason

Keysi

2 Apr 2019
Ingame name Keysi
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893146744/
SteamID Ohkeysi
Age 20
Location Minnesota

Other languages spanish
Timezone central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia surfing server
Past admin experience
in my friends server
Motivation
I like to be helpful and Help keep away toxic behavior
About me
I was a ex pro fortnite player
Referred by

Chillingallday

Donator
3 Apr 2019
Canada
Ingame name Chillingallday
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037804137
SteamID STEAM_0:1:38769204
Age 20
Location Ontario

Other languages I'm fluent in sign language and know a bit of french
Timezone EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
UTC/GMT -4 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, and a bit of utopia but I play no others
Past admin experience
I was an admin in a bunch of Gmod Dark rp & military rp servers in the past, Though nothing in the last 6 months or so
Motivation
I love the Kitsune server. There are so many different and interesting people I've met over the years who I still talk to this day. But on the same note I can't tell you how many times I've been interrupted by mic spamming kids or edgy teenagers playing ear rap Soviet music to get some little joy in life
About me
I'm a 20 y/o paramedic student who loves to play games, go on adventures and help people. I like to think I'm generally a happy go lucky kind of guy who always tries to enjoy the little things in life.

My hobbies include astronomy, metal detecting and fishing.

I'm dedicated to my work and studies and if I become an admin I swear I will do so to the best of my abilities
Referred by I've been told a few times that I should apply but its been a while and I can't remember exactly who

Chivalry 235

3 Apr 2019
Philippines
Ingame name Reset
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/01282019/
SteamID 01282019
Age 23
Location Philippines

Other languages Tagalog
Timezone 12:41 pm Wednesday, Philippines (GMT+8)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_kitsune and Surf_utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
to have knowledge on being an admin because i've want to be an admin past my ages and i want to help to this community or server to be better at always
About me
I paly a lot of csgo and Creative destruction and i have a part time job as a delivery boy of plywoods and some stuffs for construction
Referred by

FutureTrunks

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Ingame name FutureTrunks
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353033318/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:196383795
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages Nothing else fluently, but I know a decent amount of French
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Utopia 24/7, and [Surf] Kitsune 24/7, and [AB] Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I feel I am good at handling conflict and guiding people to tone down situations, and I would be able to make the decisions if someone needed to be banned or muted after a fair amount of warnings. I'm not sensitive but I know what is wrong and I trust my judgement.
About me
I'm into video games, obviously, and it's always interesting trying to interact with people as a girl on a male dominated server. I love music and computer science and I'm realllyyy into science, mostly astrophysics.
Referred by

spritechungus

4 Apr 2019
Ingame name IzAAC
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892622710/
SteamID 76561198892622710
Age 19
Location Nuneoton

Other languages none
Timezone idk
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitzune
Past admin experience
i have had none but i would like to be one.
Motivation
i see other admins and i would like to be one.
About me
im good at surf and not good at surf
Referred by IzAAC

theconnorman2007

6 Apr 2019
Ingame name theconnorman2007
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854624097
SteamID STEAM_0:1 :447179184
Age 12
Location Canada

Other languages French an a beginner level
Timezone My time zone is EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
I've had admin on a gmod server
Motivation
I want to be admin to help the community of CS:GO Surf! It is a fun community and I feel like if I had the right motivation to play it I would play it a lot more! Usually when I come on I feel comer (I know I miss spelled that sorry) with out the voice chat because that can sometimes be hectic! I want to help everyone and make sure they all have a good time!

Thank you for reading this sincerely: theconnorman2007
About me
I'm an outgoing guy kind of keep to myself though if that makes sense! I love making friends and having fun! I find myself to be funny and some other people do! I love to game and I love sports! I do have school bur other than that I'm usually not that busy! Thank you for reading this!
Referred by I was not referred!

spritechungus

4 Apr 2019
Ingame name XclanX! IzAAC
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892622710/
SteamID 76561198892622710
Age 19
Location Nuneoton

Other languages none
Timezone 2013 at 5:00:09 pm
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitzune
Past admin experience
it was fun but i did not use it for abuse.
Motivation
ii would like to be admin again.
About me
im quite quiet but i do speak

i do not spam saying stop playing music when really annoying people play music i just put in the console voice enable 0.
Referred by autism

Luis Cotto

Donator
4 Apr 2019
Ingame name Husky
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410962602
SteamID 76561198410962602
Age 2 9
Location United States, New Jersey

Other languages spanish and some russian
Timezone Eastern Standard Time in the states

UTC - 5h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
While I wouldn't specify it as Admin; one of the games I do play is WoW. I have been running a very large guild for the past 7 years, and of course I have established a set rules to be followed. When I am not on, I have my officers on to support the guild and make sure everything is fine.
Motivation
My motivation for being an admin has multiple reasons, I enjoy the community and I believe that I can help make the community a better place. I understand the rules and regulations and being in positions of leadership in the past I know how to effectively enforce rules without causing unnecessary drama to escalate to a degree that it becomes out of control.

Another reason for my motivation is that while I play on other servers, I spend most of my time on Utopia. While there are admins that come in from time to time, when they are not there mass chaos ensues and gets completely out of control. I believe since I am on there a decent amount that I can help keep things in check while the other admins are absent.
About me
I am a 29 year old military vet, avid gamer playing since I was 2 or 3 years old on an atari. I like to lift weights and stay in shape for most of the year(holidays get me every time). I can be blunt but I generally try to be polite and courteous when talking to new people. Been playing CS on and off since 1.6 and always loved the game.
Referred by Bleh Bleh

Marcus BROMS

7 Apr 2019
France
Ingame name Samuel*
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/theverygoodjeff/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:432713724
Age 19
Location Cannes, France

Other languages French, and Swedish, and some Russian and German
Timezone GMT+2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf kitsune is great
Past admin experience
I haven't really been an admin on CS but I have been on other games such as Garry's Mod and Rust
Motivation
Well, I would like to be an admin because, I have never been an admin before on a CS server, and I have been surfing for a pretty long time now (this is not my only account) and I'm willing to talk to people so that good.
About me
I was born in a little Swedish city called Karlskrona, but then I moved to the south of France for better education and better weather. I learned to speak Swedish and English at home and I learned French at school, at about the age of 12 I picked up the Piano, and I was pretty good at it for someone who had never played the piano before.
Referred by I had a friend who showed me this server but it wasn't a Staff member.

Dippy ★

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Dippy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DippyDippDipp/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:155769620
Age 15
Location England

Other languages English
Timezone 00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Utopia, Kitsune, Mesa, Beginner (tier 1), Tier 1-2 mainly EU
Past admin experience

Motivation
I've applied for admin in the past but got rejected. I want to try again because people on the main servers that I play on (Kitsune and Utopia) are constantly mic spamming/earrape when an admin isn't present. I want to be admin as I am active on those servers and make it a better place for everyone. A few days before writing this I managed to record clips of the mic spam and helped an admin mute the player for sometime. I've also managed to screenshot racial slurs and send them to admins active on these servers to have them gagged.
About me
I mainly just game, but balance out school too in which i've taken Web Design, DT and Art as i like being creative. I'm half Filipino and like to travel often when i get the chance.
Referred by

RaZy_Bandana

Ingame name RaZy_Bandana
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/RaZy_Bandana/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:162366137
Age 20
Location New York, United States of America

Other languages Engilish
Timezone 8:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7 SurfTimer (192.99.41.233:25155)
Past admin experience
I have been admin on, and owned multiple Minecraft servers, created multiple CS:GO servers, and owned multiple Garry's Mod servers.
Motivation
I want to be admin because I think that I am able to make good decisions, as in kicking, or banning someone for a specific reason.
About me
I enjoy gaming, and exploring the internet.
Referred by

Papa Smurf Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Nov 2018
Ingame name (Papa VIP) Papa Smurf Taco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:193637884
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages Portuguese
Timezone Eastern Pacific (GMT-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
I have never had admin experience on counter strike but I have been an admin on RP servers on GMOD and was a Server owner. So I have a good amount of experience.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on GoFree Servers because I have been playing on GoFree servers for a bit now. And as I have been playing there is not many Admins on the servers. Most of them just go on for Admin calls but if I was to be an admin I would always be on the server and watching. So If anything occurs on the server I will be there to take care of it. But I will also be there because I love interacting with amazing people on the server. If you ask people if they know Papa Smurf Taco they will be like yes I know him and I want to keep the server happy even as a VIP. I am always motivated to help a server. I know I can always go on the server and see people that are good to talk to and kind. The community is an amazing community that I love sending time on these servers. Sometimes there are toxic people out there but what is a server without those toxic people. That is why there are admins. And in my opinion, I think I am a good person to take the role of being an admin. I will work my hardest abilities to fulfill the job and complete the task.
About me
Hello, my name is Nathan. I am 17 years old. I am a junior. I have been playing games on PC since I was 6. I have over 1800 hours on CS:GO. I play cs all the time if you haven't noticed. I am going to college for computer engineering or Computer science. I love computers. I also play psn 4, yes I am sorry I play psn. I played GMOD for the longest time. I learned a few things on there with scripting and am learning more and more as I go on from my cousin which he just finished his master's degree in computer engineering so I have a little head start from the help of my cousin. I play a few sports but right now I am playing lacrosse as a defenseman if you know anything about lacrosse. I try to always stay positive even if the worst things happen to me. But yeah sorry I am kind of boring.
Referred by Prima_L

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle_shadow

9 Apr 2019
Belgium
Ingame name Eagle_shadow
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealEagle_shadow
SteamID 76561198149762461
Age 18
Location Belgium

Other languages Dutch
Timezone GTM +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers beginner surf tier 1
Past admin experience
Not on csgo but i am a mod in a few twitch streams.
Motivation
the other day, i saw someone insulting littiraly everyone and that was so frustrating i couldnt do anything about it besides !calladmin but that takes time to get to anyone nowdays but i play the server frequently.
About me
im currently studying for fysiotherapist in Ghent, Belgium. ive played cs since 2014, end of opperation breakout, and started surfing bout a year after.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.