Location Canada

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages none
Timezone Eastern Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_v3, surf_kitsune_fix_
Past admin experience
I had admin on Hypixel on Minecraft.
Motivation
I want to be an admin because I really like your servers and I think I can help around!
About me
I have a good gaming setup and I am a Youtuber with 3k subscribers.
Referred by none

Ingame name graff
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/g-r-a-f-f
SteamID STEAM_0:0:67027349
Age 22
Location Good olde USA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages sarcasism
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie
Past admin experience
surf + combat surf admin
Motivation
become the butteriest there ever was
About me
i snort cocaine of strippers asses
Referred by BeatBoxer

ScuffedLogic

Ingame name ScuffedLogic
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864673988/
SteamID jordanthienes
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone centrel america
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
told me where to sign up he sounded nice
Motivation
wanna take out the toxicity
About me
Sophmore in high school im on the varsity trap shooting team used to play lacrosse and i skate a little bit also tacos are my favorite food
Referred by Vortex

Jonesy

13 Apr 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Jonesy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353906812/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:196820542
Age 14
Location England

Other languages A bit of french
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Kitsune, 24/7 Utopia, 24/7 Mesa
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been playing on the go-free servers since Christmas and have been actively involved in the community. My main motivation is to help newcomers to the servers learn and have an enjoyable experience. Another reason, is to stop mic spammers and other nuisances on the server that are not only ruining the experience on the servers but also bringing down the reputation of the servers to nothing more than a place to mic spam, be toxic and disrespecl to other people.
About me
As said before i am 14 years old (15 in May). My hobbies include walking my dog (Lola), watching/playing football and (of course) gaming. In school, i believe i'm a hard-worker and always try my hardest. My dream job would most likely be a GP or another role in the medical profession due to my natural want to help others. However, if i didn't get that job I would most likely join the Army or do a job in IT due to my interests in sport/fitness and computers. Another hobby of mine is also watching movies and TV shows whether it be through Netflix or any other source like the cinema. I am an avid Game of Thrones fan, and sadly enough, i do support a particular house within the series. I have watched many other TV series like Prison Break, Peaky Blinders etc. I am also a fan of Marvel and DC. I love the Avengers and cannot wait for endgame to come out. I am also waiting for Joker to come out as well. In school, my subjects are: Maths, English (Language and Literature), Science and extra Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry), P.E, Geography, Computer Science and French. I may have missed a couple but that's the most i can think of. I'm predicted 6's and 7's (A's and B's for Non-British people). I'm very proud of this and have worked very hard my entire life to achieve it. I believe my personality is quite sarcastic and humorous but i can also be very serious and mature when it's needed. I think this personality is well suited towards the role of an admin as not only can i get along with the community but also know when jokes have been taken to far or actions have lead to upset or distress. That's all i can think of about myself. Hopefully you consider my application and thank you for reading my application aswell. Have a nice day :) <3
Referred by

Weeaboocow

16 Apr 2019
Ingame name Weeaboocow
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181516249/home/
SteamID Weeaboocow
Age 15
Location USA

Other languages Learning Japanese in school
Timezone Central Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I've been playing the server a lot, and I just wanted to be more involved.
About me
I really enjoy playing video games and I hope to be a youtuber/streamer in a few years.
Referred by Weeaboocow

KEBAB 2

16 Apr 2019
Iceland
Ingame name KEBAB
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/themanintheboyhood/
SteamID benedikt103
Age 15
Location iceland

Other languages 8/10
Timezone utc - 1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune eu
Past admin experience
on bunch of minecraft server
Motivation
kebab4admin
About me
im a 15 year old from iceland who tried my best to be banned then i saw how your staff handled it i just needed to be part of it
Referred by fridberg

TallStarIceKill

17 Apr 2019
Ingame name TallStarIceKIll
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269310673/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:154522472
Age 15
Location United States missouri

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin on your servers because I'd just like to help keep the levels of toxicity down along with other admins. As well I just want to further my experience and help with the servers.
About me
I'll be honest I haven't had the best time on all the servers but your servers are the ones that keep me coming back! And I'm not on 24/7 obviously but I can be on a bit as long as it doesn't mess with my sports life, I play football and basketball! But other than that I just got my pc around Christmas and I'm getting into more of the advanced Gamer Stuffs haha. And I'm starting to get into the basics of programing and all that good stuff I'm going to be taking a programing class next semester for a year. Thanks for reading this application!
Referred by

Mem3e

17 Apr 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Mem3e
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mem3e/
SteamID 76561198362320701
Age 18
Location United Kingdom

Other languages French, intermediate
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kitsune, Mesa
Past admin experience
I have been an admin on numerous cs:go servers, I recently got back into cs:go and would like to continue my role of admin but on GoFree servers as that's where I've had a considerable amount of hours playing and I believe I play the admin roll best
Motivation
In the past, I have spent a LOT! of hours in the staff position, across G-Mod, Minecraft, Rust, and CS:GO, Recently I have taken a break from CS:GO but I am back and ready, I believe my past has prepared me for an admin job again!
About me
My names Josh, I take computer studies and going into a major in computer science I do Badminton and of course, games in my spare time, Enjoy the occasional marvel or game of Thrones binge.
Referred by

nBaU

17 Apr 2019
Ingame name nBaU
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870882435/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:455308353
Age 16
Location United Kingdom

Other languages English and that's it.
Timezone BST but UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Utopia 24/7 SurfTimer and the ip is 149.202.87.83:25175
Past admin experience
In my past admin experiences i have been head admin in one surf server but the server is dead now so that was quite sad. I have other experiences on mine craft servers which had 100+ people on it and i was a head mod controlling 15 other mods which was pretty cool and fun to do so i'm decadently experienced when it comes to control and also being firm but fair when it comes to punishing people.
Motivation
My motivation is that I love the community that you have built up and that I love to come on at night and to talk to everyone and help them out. My main motivation is that I love surfing and I wanna help the server because there are some quite toxic players who are racist and bully other people which is the csgo community I get that but some times they go to far and I wanna just warn them and to stop the bulling.
About me
I'm 16, I like comedy, I'm quite a funny person, Love to talk to people and see how they are doing and how their day has been. I played cs-go on serious different accounts such as my mates accounts and over all I have over 150+ hours and that's just surfing playing the game at least 500+ I would say but now i have my own account and i'm just playing surf on it. I love surfing and love the community, Love rap music and my family and making friends.
Referred by I was not referred by anyone.

Thebrofromhell

17 Apr 2019
Ingame name Thebrofromhell
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Thebrofromhell/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:79599675
Age 16
Location Scotland

Other languages None
Timezone London 00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa 24/7 Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin on here as its probably the most friendly server on the game, the admins are helpful and the people are nice. I only really play on 2 servers which are the ones listed above. I want to be apart of your team to help people gain knowledge and help them improve on surf. I have a PB of 00:49:77 so i know what I'm talking about when it comes to getting better times.
About me
I am 16 born and bread in a small town in Scotland. I dropped out of school when I was 15 as school wasn't for me and I'm currently awaiting on a call back to start an apprenticeship in vehicle mechanics. I started playing cs:go around 2014 and i have probably played more surf than matchmaking as i find it way more enjoyable. I play on this server at least 1 or 2 times a day and will continue doing so. I also feel like i should add in here that my names Liam since that is a big part of my life.
Referred by Lich

Lauper

27 Feb 2019
Ingame name Lauper
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Laup3rr/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:456113979
Age 18
Location England

Other languages Spanish
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
I've been an Admin / Moderator on a website for 2+ years before the owner closed it down, I'm now Staff / Moderator in 'LegacyKillaHD' server (he's a youtuber with over 480k). https://www.youtube.com/user/LegacyKillaHD and here's a picture of me being Staff / Moderator in his server for proof: http://prntscr.com/ndr1k2 . Unfortuantly I can't show proof that I was Admin / Moderator on a website as the website doesn't exsist and I don't have contact with them.
Motivation
When I play CS:GO surf I only play the Go-Free Servers(mainly Kitsune). On other servers such as Mesa and sometimes UtopiaV3 theres a few toxic people and not a lot of admins go on that. So, if I get the chance to be admin on the servers I can make them servers a bit less of toxic people and make it fun for others to play as I can see a decrease of people playing on Utopia. I hope I get the chance to show you what I can do by having experience. Thanks.
About me
I was originally born in Canary Island, Tenerife, Spain and now I live in the United Kingdom. Most of the time when I am free I like to help people who want to learn a bit of Spanish and Spanish people who want to learn English. Other then that, I like to play CS:GO Surf and make designs in Photoshop.
Referred by

DHBeats

18 Apr 2019
Ingame name DHBeats
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273924807/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:156829539
Age 19
Location Leicestershire, England

Other languages French (beginner)
Timezone GMT +1
Past admin experience

Motivation
I really love your servers. I also witness alot of Racism<,heavy insults, and alot more non tolerant ban reasons, i would really like to help keep your servers clean and welcoming for new players everyday.
About me
Two of my favorite hobbies are Making music (in FL Studio) which i am really good at. I have split parents that live in seperate houses so it will be hard to be active daily but i will honestly try my very best. I am pretty Clever, I got 5 gcse's in my exams.I come across as quite a nice, happy, friendly person. and i think i would be a great addition to the large list of admins.
Referred by

D

Deleted member 10599

Ingame name Frzn
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/FNRIZCNK
SteamID STEAM_1:0:191291494
Age 16
Location Massachusetts, United States of America.

Other languages None fluently or enough to speak it with someone.
Timezone Eastern Standard Time, UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune_fix, Utopia_v3, Rookie_fix, tier 1-2 NA/EU, tier 3-6 NA/EU.
Past admin experience
I have ran a Rust server with a friend of mine as well as I used to own a Minecraft server. Both games I have also been Admin on.
Motivation
The reasoning for me wanting to become an admin on gofree's csgo servers is because I truly do want to help. I also see a lot of harassment on the servers and it is taken care of most of the time when seen but not always when it isn't seen. This is something I would look out for a lot because whenever a person who believes harassing or sexually harassing or even speaking of death threats is on, I would like to show them very clearly that is not welcomed here and it never is and that they should never do it to anyone. I also would enjoy being an admin just watching people and trying to help them when they ask and helping fix problems in the game.

I do want to enforce the rules on people as much as I can and I see many people who get off the hook sometimes just repeating what they did and wondering why they got punished then. I want to make it clear to people what the rules are and I want to make sure people understand that the staff on the server do care if you follow them, they aren't there to just look at as a joke and break they are there to try and help keep some order in the server and people are forgetting that.

I would look out for people who are newer at the game and help them out from now on. I would also like to look out for someone who is unlikable by the majority for something they can't control such as how old they are or how they sound and defend them. People who have done things wrong will not be defended but I will explain to them what they are doing wrong that goes against the rules and try to help them change and so they can be liked more in the servers.

I would not try to make everyone happy I would try to make peoples time there better and nicer. I honestly do wish to contribute to the fact of helping out anyone has broken the rules and trying to set them in a better path and show them what to do instead of just punishing them and never going further to make sure they understand clearly they are in the wrong. Warnings will always be given out and clear but if one doesn't listen I will punish them depending on what they have done. I would like to help players and fully enforce the rules but still leave open the fact it is a game and let players have fun and feel comfortable to play rather feel as they are watched all the time.
About me
Many have seen be as not mature or fit for admin and with the way I act online I could not argue but I am done acting like that and I will act as I do in real life. I have a lot of free time normally and id love to spend it on the server helping people as much as I can from now on and not just sit there doing nothing. I love spending time with friends in real life whenever I can but mostly I spend my time on Gofree. I also am 16 years old and born on Dec 13. When it comes to school I am a sophomore and I am at the top of my class grade wise and I am determined to do well in school and get into a good college. This meaning school comes before games. Every day I do workouts and exercises for a few hours even though it seems I never leave my computer and in real life, I am more of a serious person and I take more things seriously. I try not to mess around too much in real life and keep a mature, doing what I am told by superiors, and not going back on what I say or what I am told Attitude. I try to help people whenever I can and now I mostly just want to be kind to people I don't know and just be nice and calm. When it comes to friends I will insult or mess around with but never someone I just met. Or well I try. I also am as honest as I can be and try to stay that way.

Randomly I love animals and have 5 dogs and love them deeply as well as looking out for them and I also look out for people I do consider a true friend. I try to care for people who deserve it but I am working on just caring and having empathy and sympathy to everyone. I also love simply playing csgo and playing on gofree and talking to its community since most of the time it is great! This is my application for admin and I wish that I am judged honestly and as much as I can. And if I ever do get admin with this application or from a year from now if I ever felt I became not fit for the part I would resign and this is the same for if I will be gone for a long time and not touch games. Id always inform and speak of this in advance.
Referred by Jamal, Prima_L, Oli, Vortex, Cloud, Bleh Bleh, Devin, Nate

Big Moist

19 Apr 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Big Moist
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/dsadasfasfafa/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/dsadasfasfafa/
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages Some Spanish
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Utopia
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a Jailbreak server for 2 years.
Motivation
I've met a ton of super wholesome people on this server including some of the admins and I would really love to become part of the experience. I believe that I am qualified to take part in administrative affairs within the server and am looking forward to becoming part of this amazing family.
About me
I am 17 years old. I currently am a student in High School in New York. I have plenty of free time on my hands and am an active member within my community. And I do believe that I would be a great addition to the already incredible team of admins on this server.
Referred by

NAPPA

19 Apr 2019
Ingame name NAPPA
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845073495/
SteamID 76561198845073495
Age 19
Location US

Other languages i do not speak any other languages.
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers mesa, utopia, kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have seen many people cheating, hacking, etc. and I believe that it is not fair and it should be stopped.
About me
im a good student, csgo is one of the only games I play, and I play piano
Referred by

Roman

21 Apr 2019
Ingame name Trexbro001
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350254399/
SteamID 76561198350254399
Age 12
Location New Zealand

Other languages English
Timezone GMT+12
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I want to become an admin because I want to catch the bad people
About me
I like to play video games and ride my bike and yeah Im not good at writing
Referred by Nope :D

james boal

21 Apr 2019
Ingame name did you take my carrots?
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/beefychungy/edit
SteamID beefy chungus
Age 13
Location canada

Other languages french
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
i just thought it would be fun to be an admin and to see what its like
About me
I like to play cs:go, COD and team fortress 2. My life is pretty normal. i go to school every day, play csgo, i play hockey and stuff like that.
Referred by

Faithy_Waffle

18 Nov 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name Faithy_Waffle
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/faithy_waffle
SteamID 76561198354407925
Age 14
Location England

Other languages None apart from random parts of french.
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
There is a lot of people that mic spam or use racist terms and most people just complain so id like to be able to do something about it because its really annoying and makes the servers unenjoyable. Basically I want to be able to make the annoying and stupid people shut up.
About me
I surf most of the time, I sometimes do art when I get annoyed at surf.
Referred by

Ayden

21 Apr 2019
Ingame name Very Weird Man
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198924105401/
SteamID Exiotixs
Age 15
Location nyc

Other languages Very little german
Timezone east america
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia