[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThreeDay

ThreeDay New Member

Ingame name ThreeDay
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403575781/
    SteamID 76561198403575781
    Age 14
    Location Thailand

English knowledge Intermediate
    Other languages Thai
    Timezone UTC+07:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    My motivation was just that I love csgo surf and I realized I play kitsune a lot! and so I would just really like to be an admin.
    About me
    I play on most occasions but I have school and my homework to do but basically, I could play cs everyday
    Referred by

2. HydraSurfs

HydraSurfs New Member

Ingame name ItsMeHydraSufs
    Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/HydraSurfing
    SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/HydraSurfing/
    Age 14
    Location United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages I don't speak any other languages but i can understand some of them .
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune / Utopia
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    i would love to be an admin because i am very active on the surf servers , they seem like so much fun , i know i am not the best surfer in the world but i can multi task , i can take care of the servers and learn how to surf at the same time
    About me
    i enjoy video games and just playing in general but there are alot of sides to me / if i need to be serious i can , but i also like having fun. I would love to be there for the server when other admins cant
    Referred by Kitsune server , game chat

3. Elton Varg

Elton Varg New Member

Ingame name Elton Varg
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366787184/
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:203260728
    Age 16
    Location Umeå, Sweden

Other languages Swedish
    Timezone Central European Summer Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I usually play on 24/7 Utopia, kitsune, mesa and beginner. But sometimes i do mixed servers
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I play alot on the gofree servers, its almost the only surf servers i play on. The community on gofree is nice and i love talking to the players. I play almost everyday after school beacause i dont have other stuff to do.
    Sometimes i just feel like there isn't enough admins on the servers so i tought that i would apply:)
    About me
    I'm 16 years and live in sweden, on my spare time after school i most often play csgo or hangout with friends, on the weekends i don't play so much beacause then I'm just with my friends. I have very easy for school so i don't work at home so I have alot of time to play cs
    Referred by

4. Keener

Keener New Member

Ingame name Keener
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074997235/
    SteamID lener1011
    Age 14
    Location United States

Other languages none
    Timezone Central Time Zone
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia Surf Map
    Past admin experience
    none
    Motivation
    Everyone on Utopia has agreed the chat has no moderation and is always toxic. Examples like people mic spamming and saying racial slurs. I am always on about 2+ hours everyday, and I could make Utopia a better place.
    About me
    I am trying to start playing the guitar, I love to play video games. I like working out, and getting outside.
    Referred by no one

5. Harold

Harold New Member

Ingame name Harold
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/MattHarries?tscn=1557939738
    SteamID qwertyas262
    Age 17
    Location United Kingdom

Other languages Just English, understand some words in French and German but far from being able to hold a conversation in that language.
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU utopia, mesa, kitsune, tiers 1 and tiers 1&2
    Past admin experience
    None unfortunately, would like to gain some as I am quite active
    Motivation
    I enjoy helping people improve and talking to others in the server.
    About me
    I enjoy playing on the whole range of Surf EU servers, I also enjoy helping people improve their times by allowing them to spectate me or spectating them to give them tips, should they want any. I do not claim to be a top tier surfer, of course, however i do feel I am good enough to lend a helping hand to people who are new to surfing or have been away from it for a long amount of time.
    Referred by

6. ItzAquarius_

ItzAquarius_ New Member

Ingame name ItzAquarius
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItzAquarius/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:156142776
    Age 15(3rd February)
    Location Middlesbrough, England

Other languages None
    Timezone GMT
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
    Past admin experience
    i have no admin experience in a csgo surf server but i have had in GTA 5 FiveM RP server but stopped playing FiveM frequently so i had to quit.
    Motivation
    The main reason i want to become an admin on the Go Free servers is so i can try and help make the servers the least toxic they could possibly be.Im from the UK and always are playing Kitsune and not alot of admins are on at the time im on so i would be able to be on when not the usual amount of admins are on. If i was to become an admin on the servers i would make it my personal mission to try and do as many call admin requests as i possibly can. I believe that people are allowed a chance so i will give them a warning and if they continue doing things such as: Mic Spamming, Harrasment, Racism. Depending on how bad they have been doing such things i will give them a reasonable mute for the situation.If someone is playing music down there mic i would call a vote on if the server and will give them a reasonable mute depending on the outcome.
    About me
    My Name is Kennedy Carney, i was born on February 3rd 2004 which makes me 15, I have been playing CSGO for about 2years and starting surfing then but stopped to get into competetive a couple months ago i got back into surfing because i found the Go-Free community on kitsune. Im an outgoing and calm person. I enjoy playing surf with anyone thats on at the time and love to help people that are struggling with the map, im currently getting into Mountain Biking (but my mountain bike is broke and is currently getting fixed) and really enjoying it as me and my friends are up early making jumps and creating trails to test and have fun on. Im in year 10 at school and learning Mechanical Engineering. Although its hard i am always trying to better my knowledge and to better my skills in Surf and mountainbiking. I love Music of almost all genres.
    Thank you for your time, Kennedy
    Referred by

7. patrickstott124

patrickstott124 New Member

Ingame name patrickstott124
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/patrickstott/
    SteamID idubbbz_tv
    Age 16
    Location Australia

Other languages bit of jap
    Timezone DARWIN-9.30
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_12
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    because when I play there are always people being loud and obnoxious, I just want to put a stop to it, I may be young but my voice sounds like a 20 year old witch is a bonus.
    About me
    I am a well formed gamer and have been for a while I first started in 2012 which was black ops 2 since I live in aussie I have a very low tone of voice and many people misjudge my age, favourite sport is soccer I was captain of UWA for a while so I know how to follow and guide the rules that has been implied.
    Referred by

8. Dippy ★

Dippy ★ Member

Ingame name Dippy ★
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DippyDippDipp/
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:155769620
    Age 15
    Location England

Other languages None
    Timezone 00:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7, Kitsune 24/7, Beginner (tier 1), Tier 3-6 rotational server
    Past admin experience
    None
    Motivation
    I've been wanting admin for a few months now as since I have joined gofree there has been many people screaming, playing music and repeating racial slurs etc. Because I'm on these servers almost every day it bothers me that I cant do anything about it. I occasionally try to keep the peace in servers when things get heated and call admin whenever things get out of control due to micspammers. I have tried to help out as best I can in the past by recording people who try to avoid admins after an admin call as proof of what they are doing so they can't deny it. Recently some micspammers have returned on kitsune EU and admin calls are sometimes unanswered. I think it would be helpful to have someone who is on there almost every day to keep the servers civil. When all is calm I enjoy teaching newcomers how to surf and improve when asked and help out people who are unsure on commands and how to bind keys.
    About me
    Not much to say other than I enjoy gaming and sleeping, I'm half Filipino half English and like to travel when I get the chance. I can stay calm and mature in appropriate situations which I think will be helpful if I get the role.
    Referred by

9. Abstract

Abstract New Member

Ingame name Abstract
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203220479/
    SteamID 76561198203220479
    Age 14
    Location uk, London

Other languages none unless latin counts :)
    Timezone bst +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune and utopia
    Past admin experience
    only in discord servers
    Motivation
    I want to be admin on the servers because i play cs:go a lot and i want to help keep the servers clean. I'm in school and homework is boring so I like to get on your servers and play after a long day.
    About me
    My hobbies include: surfing (both types of surfing -_-), cs:go, scripting, cycling, tennis, skiing, table tennis. I like computers because they are lit and I play lots of different games but it is mostly cs:go. My life has been pretty painless so far done well in all my exams and that but I am not looking forwards to investing my life into gcse's :( thats going to be boring. I like pets especially dogs and before there is a cat lover looking at this, I'm allergic to cats. I hope you consider allowing me into the team have a good day :)
    Referred by

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.