SteamID STEAM_0:1:159547039
Age 23
Location NC, USA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages none
Timezone GMT -4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Wayne,Bishop
Past admin experience
Helped run old servers years ago, such as raid boss. Also managed/helped run OSRS private serversss.
Motivation
been surfing for 4 years so why not. Wass told you could use help and while i may not be able to be on 24/7 when i am i'm there and im active.
About me
23, Work full time, Working on buying a house. Deep passion for games and have put my fair share of time into CSGO and the surf community as a whole.
Referred by Bishop

Assassin Dert

Donator
18 Jul 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Assassin Dert
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883014990/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:461374631
Age 22
Location United States

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages none
Timezone est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers us tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
Bigots are bothersome and theirs only ever 2 admins on the whole network.
About me
Bartender, in college for Web Development, i exercise and paint.
Referred by Bishop

Reactions: cotey

Cuwuties

Donator
Ingame name Cuwuties
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cuwuties/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:158981145
Age 22
Location United States

Other languages I can understand bits of Spanish and Mandarin as well as speak both.
Timezone CST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier1-2, generally the 24/7 map servers as well
Past admin experience
I have been an admin in a few communities for GTAV FiveM Roleplay as well as owning and running my own server. I ran my own server for about 4 months and I have about a years worth of admin experience. I can clearly follow the guidelines for my job and do what is asked of me. I am also a very vocal person in most of the communities I am in and have great people skills.
Motivation
I would like to join the team as I want to help out in the best way I can. I recently heard some chatter about there not being enough admins and I figured my experience could be applied here. I would like to help make these server better by not only playing but ensuring that toxic people will not ruin the experience of surfing for others.
About me
I'm a 22 year old college student getting my bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science. I play a variety of games but surf is something I do often as it is very calming to me. I play violin and ukulele regularly and I draw my own tattoos.
Referred by

Lil.Jimmy

19 Jul 2020
Ingame name Lil.Jimmy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/zuigmepik/
SteamID zuigmepik
Age 16
Location netherlands

Other languages i speak dutch and english
Timezone +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitesurf 24/7
Past admin experience
none on surf servers
Motivation
wanna be a good fun admin
About me
my name is dylan im 16 years old i like playing games and talking to people and have seen alot of shitty admins or abusing admins and i wanna be different
Referred by none

• Love
Reactions: cotey

ItsiTroid

19 Jul 2020
Ingame name ItsiTroid
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsiTroidYT/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:451947958
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages English only
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree] Surf Utopia 24/7 !ws !knife !gloves
Past admin experience
Managed my own servers like Rust, Minecraft.
Motivation
I want to help the community and help the server.
About me
I love playing games, making friends online, I make youtube videos, Love spreading positivity.
Referred by

paddleball89

9 Jul 2020
Ingame name Paddleball89
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Paddleball89/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:423224154
Age 20
Location England

Other languages none
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers (UTC+01:00).
Past admin experience
I've been admin on other games and have experience in the role, I had a really good experience so that is why i'm applying today.
Motivation
I've been playing on the server for about a year, I've always been really active and tried to help every new player who had difficulty in surfing, I've also seen a lot of people breaking the rules but couldn't do anything since I didn't have any VIP commands or authority over the situation, my main motivation is helping the players and making them want to play daily on the server like I do. Plus I would gladly like to help the server out by giving the correct punishment to those who break the rules.
About me
i spend most my time on my PC and would like to create a better environment for all the people who enjoy playing on these surf maps as much as i do, i have seen many toxic people mic spamming and not following rules. I try to report them as much as i can and help those who are new, it would make the role i chose as someone who helps this community much easier with VIP/ admin privileges so me and all others can have fun without the worry of trolls.
Referred by no one.

Niles

7 Jul 2020
UK
Ingame name Tetris
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nilesyy/
SteamID 76561198276103511
Age 17
Location United Kingdom

Other languages French
Timezone BST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Mesa
Past admin experience
I have adminned for past Minecaft servers as well as a few discord servers. Despite not being CS:GO it has taught me how to deal properly with racist, homophobic behaviour and hatred in general. It has also taught me social skills and how to help other people who need help.
Motivation
I feel as if the server could use with my help because I believe I would be an exceptional helper to the community. With admin I could really help other surf players and due to me having admin I feel that players would be more inclined to ask for help if they really need it. I have a lot of experience surfing and I feel that I have gotten good enough that my help would be useful to newer players. When surfing I usually come across a player who is mic spamming or being racist, and I feel that it would really benefit the server if instead of having to call an admin every time I could just mute the player myself.
About me
I am quite an extroverted person, I love spending time out doors as well as meeting new people, but due to quarantine I have spent most my time indoors and playing new games, as well as meeting new people on CS:GO. I love to play music and am self taught to play the piano. I am also a aspiring graphics designer and have created a range of pieces for multiple people, I have been doing graphics design for 2-3 years now.
Referred by Paddleball89

steve harvey

31 Oct 2019
Ingame name stupid
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982618585/
SteamID 76561198982618585
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone PDT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [GoFree] Surf Utopia 24/7 !ws !knife !gloves
Past admin experience
none
Motivation
i would like to be an admin just to help around and keep servers a better place to be and more enjoyable
About me
hello my real name is Jonas i am 19 years old i like to play the drums draw a little and play csgo!
Referred by i was not

Ingame name BrianMaxwellGames
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799365333/
SteamID gamingrocks10
Age 15
Location New Jersey

Other languages Englsih
Timezone Eastern Time Zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2 {easy maps}
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I hate seeing discrimination and racism. and I have seen a lot on this server and I would like to help
About me
I'm Brian I'm 15 and my favorite thing is to work on and play on computers.
Referred by I saw the link in the chat

IzukuMidoriya

24 Jul 2020
Ingame name IzukuMidoriya
Steam profile link https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/counter-strike-go-servers-all-go-free-surf.5/form
SteamID https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/applicationform/counter-strike-go-servers-all-go-free-surf.5/form
Age 15
Location Missouri

Other languages little japanese
Timezone Central time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 surf timer|store - by go free
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be a admin to free up the community of toxic people cause that seems to be a big problem in surf. I also want to be someone other people can rely on.
About me
My name is jack and im 15 years old, i love anime and skateboarding. Im a very chill and positive person if i do think so myself. I also love playing surf.
Referred by

deadluckey

25 Jul 2020
Ingame name elons hoes
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032375962/
SteamID https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032375962
Age 18
Location United States TN

Other languages persian
Timezone Central Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rookie 24/7 surftimer
Past admin experience

Motivation
i have not seen a lot of admins on dealing with sometimes toxic people and i want to help get rid of them.
About me
i play csgo i have been playing the game for 4+ year and i like it and i got doggie.
Referred by no

xDan

25 Jul 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name xDan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/xDanYT/
SteamID 76561198277574572
Age 15
Location UK

Other languages Only English
Timezone UTC (GMT) and UTC+1 (BST)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kistune 24/7, Utopia 24/7, Beginner 24/7, Mesa 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to become an admin because 2 years ago an admin called DPexx stood up for me when I was a squeaker and getting picked on. Now I'm older and I've been seeing the exact same things happen to younger kids. This is unfortunate to see because sometimes whilst it is funny, I have been in there position. Surfing is meant to be fun and I want to return the favour to the community for what DPexx did for me all those years ago. Also, recently I have been seeing not many staff online whilst playing so a lot of racism and homophobia goes unnoticed. I want to help this community and change that.
About me
My name's Dan and I'm from the South West of England. My hobbies are basketball, gaming and skating. Mainly I make YouTube videos for my channel. I used to make a lot of them back in the day on surf and slowly went off of it but now I'm back and I want to make a lot more. Personally, I think I'm mature and can handle situations well even when under pressure. I'm not a squeaker so don't annoy people either.
Referred by

EW.

9 Aug 2015
Ingame name EllisWs
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ellis12001/
SteamID 76561198075032501
Age 19
Location UK

Other languages none
Timezone +01:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Elite hunterz
Past admin experience

Motivation
I think I could be a great admin, i'm always on the server and have for years.
I love the server especially the mesa and have made many friends while playing aswell and think i could be a trusted admin for you.
usually the servers are quite calm but have seen a few times that things have gt out of hand and could prevent many things happening.
About me
I started playing CSGO in 2014 and have loved it ever since. think I started surfing in 215 and think it was this mesa server that made me fall in love with surfing, I also play alot of comp and have experience playing CS. Irl im into Tech and cars.
Referred by

RadicalNinjazzz

Donator
26 Jul 2020
Canada
Ingame name RadicalNinjazzz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/radicalninja/
SteamID radicalninja
Age 14
Location Canada

Other languages A little french. Not much though. Still improving it :D
Timezone EDT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa and Kitsune.
Past admin experience
I own a Discord server with just over 90 people.
Admin in 2 others.
Been admin on a minecraft server.
Motivation
I would like to be one so I can better the community. I find there is a lot of toxicity and racial slurs when I play, and I want to better the experience for myself and others.
About me
I mainly play VALORANT, but have been getting into surf lately. I also play a decent amount of Minecraft. I am Surfing for about 1-2 hours a day, (sometimes more, sometimes less.)
Referred by I believe her name was Plushie.

ItzLewis

28 Jul 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name Bluecheese fo Today
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewisinnitfam
SteamID STEAM_0:1:446552082
Age 17
Location London : United Kingdom

Other languages Cantonese
Timezone GMT +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf UTOPIA ONLY (Probably other servers too mainly been on utopia as it is my favourite map and only i can complete
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an administrator on your servers because coming from an anecdotal experience, we all know that CS:GO has a load of people who love trolling especially on matchmaking servers, but it would be even more horrific if it was on a community server like this for example right? Community servers are there for everyone to come online and have a good enjoyable time with whether your friends or random strangers on the internet from around the world to chill and talk after maybe a long day? Who knows but mainly I really want to use this opportunity, to get back at the trolls , mic spammers and the people who lack respect for others and bring back the good old fun. I want to take out those people who want to ruin other peoples moods and fun for their entertainment and I want to make sure the server is in capable hands , everyone having the best time ever as they can and enjoying their surf.
That is a part of my motivation but yet, another one of my motivations could be helping one another out, making the server a friendly and cleaner environment for everyone to play on.
About me
My name is Lewis, I was born in London and my life i've been brought up on computer games. I was known to always be on the computer ever since i was 6. I remember playing games on miniclip, the first MMORPG game I've played was Runescape and my first FPS was Garry's mod / CS:GO. I remember being always told I was on the computer a lot, but then I would always be disobedient and forget about homework as I had a deep passion for the games I've played. Hey, I've even tried making a Garry's mod server of my own... at a young age growing up with computers, I know a lot about them, my family says I am the best at computing and some will also say gaming is a joke or whatever but at the end I would always have to help them out if they had technical difficulties, at school I was known to have good fast typing. Anyways, enough of my crap pretty much my hobbies are to play my games that I like, sit around on my computer and or chilling on netflix. I also enjoy helping people especially in school like whenever someone didn't have money for lunch I would get it for them but then it backfires on me for no absolute reason as i was too nice and too forgiving.
Referred by

KeoniisKing

Donator
31 Jul 2020
Ingame name KeoniisKing
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423878345/
SteamID KeoniisKing
Age 14
Location Canada

Other languages Russian
Timezone Mountain time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie server
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin becuase i feel like i can help the comunity alot, im on csgo quiet alot and in the rookie server talking helping people and if someone comes in breaking the rules and wont stop when i ask i cant do nothing but if i was admin i could mute or kick depends on the situation
About me
My name is Keoni, i am born and raised in canada i play football my position is running back, i have been mvp every season for football and i have been playing for about 6 years, i love gaming, i have reached max rank on several accounts in valorant, rainbow six siege, apex legends and a couple more. im 14 years old i love helping people with problems or anything they need, (if i cant get admin i would like to discuss getting a rank that says Helping Hand, if possible.) im also very well in school, im going into grade 10 and my average in grade 9 was 96.31%, i am the highest average student in my town and surrounding towns, if anyone wants to talk to me im always open to if i have time and if i dont have time ill tell you that and arrange a good time to talk. thankyou for reading my form i hope you have a great day.
Referred by Herb, he didnt really reffer me he was just a big helper and told me how to apply and thats it.

Monty

Donator
29 May 2020
Netherlands
Ingame name Monty
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253321338/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:146527805
Age 16/17 depends on the day of reading
Location The Netherlands

Other languages My native language is Dutch, besides dutch a speak basic French and German
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Most of the time I'm just wandering around the servers to find people to interact with, but if I have to make a choice I would choose Utopia and Mesa
Past admin experience
I was an Admin on a Minecraft server about 2 years ago, it was an active community with a daily player count around 300.
Motivation
I have multiple points of motivation.

First of all, I am an active player on the GoFree Community. If there is someone who needs help I'll be able to join a server quickly and give him/her the help needed.

Secondly, I am a quick thinker and I'm able to improvise and solve a problem in a matter of minutes.

Last of all, I am (if you ask me) a funny and social guy to have a conversation with, but I can be serious and mature if needed.
About me
Since I was born I have had a passion for all the things that have to do something with the military. I got this passion from my grandfather (who was in the Dutch Marine Corps). At this moment I'm working hard to follow in his footsteps, this is why I go to the gym almost every morning after running 10-15km. Some of my other hobbies are: Football, (real) Surfing and scuba diving.
Referred by Spicy, Legacy

dedicated HEADASS

4 Aug 2020
Ingame name dedicated HEADASS
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859468929/
SteamID CYONATE695
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages I can understand a small amount of French, easy to listen to, but I cant speak it very fluently.
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2 easy maps, kitsune 24/7, mesa 24/7, rookie 24/7, and utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love these servers, most if not all people on them are kind, funny, and willing to strike a conversation. The one thing that always ruins it for me though is when I'm trying to talk to some one, or even a group conversation, and people come in and start mic spamming, being toxic, or even just being plain out racist. but I love the servers none the less, and play them mainly every night, whether chatting it up with people, or just relaxing and spending some time surfing. I don't care about personal benefits from the Admin role, nor do I even know if their are any, I just wish to help make the servers as enjoyable for as many people as possible.
About me
I am a 16 Y/O dude that loves to just kick back and enjoy himself, whether its playing guitar, playin CS. , drawing, or playing paintball. I'll admit to it because I know that at least one person reading this will know, that I am an active stoner, especially on weekends, but it doesn't affect how I act TOO much, and its never too much to handle.
Referred by no one, ive played a few times with some admins, and they're pretty friendly, but no referrals

SukeShiro

4 Aug 2020
Canada
Ingame name SukeShiro
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243510766/
SteamID 76561198243510766
Age 18
Location Canada, Quebec

Other languages French
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 {Easy Maps}
Past admin experience
None.
Motivation
I surf a whole lot (I have about 273 hours of surfing on CSGO) and I play on Go-Free's servers a lot. If anything I only play on Go-Free's servers because they're well made. I would like to be able to help out with bad behavior in Go-Free's servers while having fun with the people that aren't making any trouble. I am very responsible, mature and level-headed and I feel like I could do a good job as an admin. I have never been an admin on anything but that's because I haven't really ever applied. I would like to be an admin for the betterment of the server and to provide a better space for all players to feel accepted and respected. I don't think I have ever been banned nor muted. I am someone that is reliable that the other admins can trust. I am also very friendly and respectful.
About me
I am an artist, writer and (future) animator. I was born in Quebec which means I speak French but I am very fluent in English (considering I write in English.) I love first person games like Far Cry, Skyrim and Dishonored but I do a lot of surfing in my free time. I am currently in college and soon going to university. I am studying in visual arts. I'm the youngest in the family and recently bought a new PC so I could play games with more fps. I have a lot of free time on my hands and hope to better myself at what I'm already good at.
Referred by Admittedly, I was not referred by someone. Although people like Assassin Dert can confirm that I spend a lot of my time on the servers.

dakoda

4 Aug 2020
Ingame name _dakoda
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/snootle_boop/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:433497653
Age 16
Location Pennsylvania, United States Of America

Other languages none
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers The surf and bhop ones, mostly bhop though. I'm elite on there.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I've been using the servers a lot and I've been seeing a lot of super toxic behavior and people threatening to ddos eachother, and there's usually no admin online, I'm always available so I think i'd be good for doing this.
About me
I play guitar and make music for a living, and I play games often (mostly CS:GO), and I'm a pretty nice person
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.