[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by Nikooo777, 27 Feb 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeoniisKing

KeoniisKing New Member

Ingame name KeoniisKing
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423878345/
    SteamID KeoniisKing
    Age 14
    Location Canada

English knowledge Advanced
    Other languages Russian
    Timezone Mountain time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie server
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I would like to be an admin becuase i feel like i can help the comunity alot, im on csgo quiet alot and in the rookie server talking helping people and if someone comes in breaking the rules and wont stop when i ask i cant do nothing but if i was admin i could mute or kick depends on the situation
    About me
    My name is Keoni, i am born and raised in canada i play football my position is running back, i have been mvp every season for football and i have been playing for about 6 years, i love gaming, i have reached max rank on several accounts in valorant, rainbow six siege, apex legends and a couple more. im 14 years old i love helping people with problems or anything they need, (if i cant get admin i would like to discuss getting a rank that says Helping Hand, if possible.) im also very well in school, im going into grade 10 and my average in grade 9 was 96.31%, i am the highest average student in my town and surrounding towns, if anyone wants to talk to me im always open to if i have time and if i dont have time ill tell you that and arrange a good time to talk. thankyou for reading my form i hope you have a great day.
    Referred by Herb, he didnt really reffer me he was just a big helper and told me how to apply and thats it.

2. Monty

Monty New Member

Ingame name Monty
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253321338/
    SteamID STEAM_1:0:146527805
    Age 16/17 depends on the day of reading
    Location The Netherlands

Other languages My native language is Dutch, besides dutch a speak basic French and German
    Timezone UTC +2
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Most of the time I'm just wandering around the servers to find people to interact with, but if I have to make a choice I would choose Utopia and Mesa
    Past admin experience
    I was an Admin on a Minecraft server about 2 years ago, it was an active community with a daily player count around 300.
    Motivation
    I have multiple points of motivation.

First of all, I am an active player on the GoFree Community. If there is someone who needs help I'll be able to join a server quickly and give him/her the help needed.

Secondly, I am a quick thinker and I'm able to improvise and solve a problem in a matter of minutes.

Last of all, I am (if you ask me) a funny and social guy to have a conversation with, but I can be serious and mature if needed.
    About me
    Since I was born I have had a passion for all the things that have to do something with the military. I got this passion from my grandfather (who was in the Dutch Marine Corps). At this moment I'm working hard to follow in his footsteps, this is why I go to the gym almost every morning after running 10-15km. Some of my other hobbies are: Football, (real) Surfing and scuba diving.
    Referred by Spicy, Legacy

3. dedicated HEADASS

dedicated HEADASS New Member

Ingame name dedicated HEADASS
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859468929/
    SteamID CYONATE695
    Age 16
    Location United States

Other languages I can understand a small amount of French, easy to listen to, but I cant speak it very fluently.
    Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2 easy maps, kitsune 24/7, mesa 24/7, rookie 24/7, and utopia 24/7
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I love these servers, most if not all people on them are kind, funny, and willing to strike a conversation. The one thing that always ruins it for me though is when I'm trying to talk to some one, or even a group conversation, and people come in and start mic spamming, being toxic, or even just being plain out racist. but I love the servers none the less, and play them mainly every night, whether chatting it up with people, or just relaxing and spending some time surfing. I don't care about personal benefits from the Admin role, nor do I even know if their are any, I just wish to help make the servers as enjoyable for as many people as possible.
    About me
    I am a 16 Y/O dude that loves to just kick back and enjoy himself, whether its playing guitar, playin CS. , drawing, or playing paintball. I'll admit to it because I know that at least one person reading this will know, that I am an active stoner, especially on weekends, but it doesn't affect how I act TOO much, and its never too much to handle.
    Referred by no one, ive played a few times with some admins, and they're pretty friendly, but no referrals

4. SukeShiro

SukeShiro New Member

Ingame name SukeShiro
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243510766/
    SteamID 76561198243510766
    Age 18
    Location Canada, Quebec

Other languages French
    Timezone UTC-4
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 {Easy Maps}
    Past admin experience
    None.
    Motivation
    I surf a whole lot (I have about 273 hours of surfing on CSGO) and I play on Go-Free's servers a lot. If anything I only play on Go-Free's servers because they're well made. I would like to be able to help out with bad behavior in Go-Free's servers while having fun with the people that aren't making any trouble. I am very responsible, mature and level-headed and I feel like I could do a good job as an admin. I have never been an admin on anything but that's because I haven't really ever applied. I would like to be an admin for the betterment of the server and to provide a better space for all players to feel accepted and respected. I don't think I have ever been banned nor muted. I am someone that is reliable that the other admins can trust. I am also very friendly and respectful.
    About me
    I am an artist, writer and (future) animator. I was born in Quebec which means I speak French but I am very fluent in English (considering I write in English.) I love first person games like Far Cry, Skyrim and Dishonored but I do a lot of surfing in my free time. I am currently in college and soon going to university. I am studying in visual arts. I'm the youngest in the family and recently bought a new PC so I could play games with more fps. I have a lot of free time on my hands and hope to better myself at what I'm already good at.
    Referred by Admittedly, I was not referred by someone. Although people like Assassin Dert can confirm that I spend a lot of my time on the servers.

5. dakoda

dakoda New Member

Ingame name _dakoda
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/snootle_boop/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:433497653
    Age 16
    Location Pennsylvania, United States Of America

Other languages none
    Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers The surf and bhop ones, mostly bhop though. I'm elite on there.
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I've been using the servers a lot and I've been seeing a lot of super toxic behavior and people threatening to ddos eachother, and there's usually no admin online, I'm always available so I think i'd be good for doing this.
    About me
    I play guitar and make music for a living, and I play games often (mostly CS:GO), and I'm a pretty nice person
    Referred by

6. Devon

Devon New Member

Ingame name dgw30
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199003752157/
    SteamID dgw30
    Age 13
    Location united states of america

Other languages little french, still learning
    Timezone eastern time
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia, kitsune
    Past admin experience

Motivation
    I like to help people if they need anything because I know personally how confusing somethings can be once you're just starting or if you just wondering something
    About me
    I like to play sports and I'm really into gaming, I play things like Fortnite cs go GTA and call of duty, surfing is very fun in my opinion, I like to be nice to everyone and keep a positive attitude also while making people laugh and have a good time playing
    Referred by nope

7. Queks

Queks Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name Queks
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Queks/
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:26346038
    Age 24
    Location Denmark

Other languages Danish is my first languages, i can understand most Swedish and Norwegian as well.
    Timezone CEST: UTC +2
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers mesa, utopia, mix maps. (rip aircontrol)
    Past admin experience
    I used to be an admin on gofree back in 2015 and was for a pretty long time, i went inactive because the game got stale for me. And i have experience both in real life and other games of being in a "leader role" or a role of authority.
    Motivation
    I still have friends that play the servers, and i'm getting back into surfing. I'm also seeing the same problem as i did when i originally applied back in the day, i've seen 1 admin online when i play since i came back. (granted i don't have tons of hours yet) but it would seem to fit a gap in uptime that you might have.
    About me
    My name is Kristoffer and im 24, i work as a butcher irl and i've always loved to meet new people, even tho i do consider myself as an extreme introvert. I'm never afraid to speak up when someone crosses a line.
    I've always played games as far back as i remember, even if it was watching my older brothers play something on a playstation 1. I was always there and i've always been there.
    Growing up without a whole lot of friends gaming game me a new chance to find other people like me, and now i've met multiple people from all over the world that i can genuinely call a friend.
    Referred by

8. dank

dank Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Ingame name dank
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/todankforyou
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:210258550
    Age 17
    Location Belgium

Other languages french, dutch
    Timezone GWT +1
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers mesa
    Past admin experience
    I have been a GO FREE admin in the past before. I joined the admin team in April 2019 I think. I was officially removed from the team on the 23rd of july 2020, due to inactivity.
    Motivation
    I used to be an admin on these servers. I always appreciated the community and that was the main reason I wanted to become an admin. After some time I became inactive because I was busy with work and other hobbies. The spark I once had for the GO FREE surf community is back again and I really feel like I can help the server out. I always love to help and see to it that rules aren't broken to ensure a fun and relaxing surf experience.
    About me
    I'm a 17 y/o who loves flying glider planes, playing tennis and gaming ofcourse. In general I'm a positive, talkative guy! Older admins might know me if they were around in 2019.
    Referred by I Am Legacy

9. sketchy

sketchy New Member

Ingame name lil bo
    Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/cokedupteens/
    SteamID STEAM_1:1:526474691
    Age 16
    Location United Kingdom

Other languages none :( i would learn but..
    Timezone UTC+01:00
    Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa 24/7, Tier 1-2, Tier 1-6, Kitsune 24/7, Utopia 24/7, Surf Tier 3-6
    Past admin experience
    I have been admin on an HNS server that was up for a year or so.
    Motivation
    I would just like to help you guys and the community out I enjoy surf and I enjoy helping new players get better etc
    About me
    Uh my Name is Quinn, I skate, I may or may not be addicted to music, As i said i enjoy helping people and i love to surf
    Referred by

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.