Age 16
Location NY

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages n/a
Timezone est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia and kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
i have a good vibe. i'm easy to get along with. and i feel like i can help with moderating
About me
i like to stream. I like memes random pictures
Referred by no

8 Jan 2021
Ingame name Just_Krypton
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121678390/
SteamID 76561199121678390
Age 16
Location NY

Other languages n/a
Timezone est
Past admin experience

Motivation
i have a good vibe. i'm easy to get along with. and i feel like i can help with moderating
About me
Referred by no

8 Jan 2021
Ingame name Just_Krypton
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121678390/
SteamID 76561199121678390
Age 16
Location NY

Other languages n/a
Timezone est
Past admin experience

Motivation
About me
Referred by no

Silhouette

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Dec 2015
Ingame name Cain
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133290544/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:586512408
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages n/a
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia-Kitsune-Hard Surf
Past admin experience
I was an admin here back when you guys used Slack. Just coming back.
Motivation
I started getting into surf again. I remembered that I had played and was an admin on these servers so I decided to come back onto the forums and see what was up. The servers could use an admin on sometimes from what I've experienced so far, it's a lot of fun still.
About me
I like counter strike and rocket league, I play the piano and tennis. I used to use Silhouette as my gamertag but I switched a while back before switching accounts. Even if I don't get admin I'd like to find out if I could switch my user to Cain on the forums. Thanks for reading :)
Referred by

Nick Jqam

24 Jan 2021
Ingame name JqamRVB
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930626347/
SteamID 76561198930626347
Age 21
Location United States

Other languages Fluent Russian
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers N/A
Past admin experience
I am an admin on multiple discord servers related to Csgo, R6, and Valorant
Motivation
I believe with more admin experience it can really help my leaderships skills and push me further in life.
About me
I was born in Russia, moved to the US when I was 13. I've been living here for awhile and it's not too bad. I plan to ship out to boot camp for the USMC. Before I leave I would enjoy being an admin to help further my knowledge of leadership skills and learning to have a meaningful conversation that goes somewhere.
Referred by N/A

Macrus

25 Jan 2021
Ingame name SecksHaver42069
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shelver/
SteamID 76561198197878338
Age 19
Location Pennsylvania, USA

Other languages French(Canadian)
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers all
Past admin experience
MInecraft Server admin and moderator.

Continental Craft- Owner
KnapsackCraft- Admin
SimpleCraft- Mod
BooleanCraft- Mod
Motivation
I want to play a larger role in the surf community.
About me
I have 3.6k hours in CS. I'm a very hands off moderator. I like to wait for problems to resolve themselves before I have to step in :)
Referred by

25 Jan 2021
United Kingdom
Ingame name Twitch.tv/AsterixxYT
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/PussyDestroyer6969420/
SteamID PussyDestroyer6969420
Age 14 but 15 in april
Location England

Other languages none
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because i would like to make the server a better place for people and to stop people from mic spamming or getting bullied.
About me
I am someone who likes to play cs go.
Referred by

• Angry
Reactions: cotey

Paul Lahner

GoFree Admin
Donator
23 Nov 2020
Germany
Ingame name Paul Lahner
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/PaulLahner/
SteamID 76561198016193543
Age 19
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Beginner Spanish
Timezone UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa or Surf-EU Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
I was once admin on an Minecraft Server :D
Motivation
I want to be admin because i like to help others. Im always down to Help the rookies and when someone insults them for being bad i cant do anything besides to talk to them. Im almost daily on MesaEu or Surf-EU Tier1-2. My Rank allows me that to Talk to others in a way that they dont insult others but when they´re doing it i cant speak to them. I have some friends on the server and i would like to get admin.
About me
I live in Germany near Munich. Im 19 Years old and im lerning Physiotherapist. Because of Corona im always at home and most of the time im Surfing. My Hobby is Handball or Team Handball but our season has been delayed because of he Lockdown here. I have two Dogs and i live with my Friend together in a Apartment in Bayreuth.
Referred by

Moxie

Donator
26 Jan 2021
United States of America
Ingame name Moxie
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/moxiekid/
SteamID 76561198273127853
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone UTC−05:00 (Eastern Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 US
Past admin experience
2 discords and a minecraft server
Motivation
i barely see people following the rules in some servers like no racism and no excessive swearing, micspamming and alt accounts
About me
i usually play videogames but im trying to take up another hobby like cooking and gardening
Referred by

hav2sky

16 Jan 2021
Ingame name hav22sky
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065466939
SteamID 76561199065466939
Age 14
Location Belgium

Other languages Dutch and a little French
Timezone +1.00gmt
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia,Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I just want to help improve the server and keep it as good as possibele, i really like surfing so this would be something i would really put effort into. The thing i hate is that people scream in the mic for 2 to 3 mins so i want to prevent that from happening.
About me
Im Lucas, Im 14 and my hobbies are gaming (surfing for the mosT), i play soccer and i really can speak in conversations.
Referred by

Idivine

19 Dec 2020
Ingame name chimp
Steam profile link https://www.roblox.com/home
SteamID 3128462364872364723647234679347236
Age 90210
Location Amazon Rain Forest

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages monke
Timezone utc: - 25
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers IGCS.TOP | SURF #EASY+BEGINNER | PARACHUTE !knife !gloves
Past admin experience
being tribe leader in rainforrest
Motivation
want banana, quickest way to get banana is befriend human.
About me
real name david, love banana, beat a gorilla in fight once, very smatr, can use keyboard.
Referred by Idivine

Reactions: cotey

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
Ingame name Splitzey
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Splitzeyy/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:565435533
Age 16
Location Ireland

Other languages N/A
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play all of them
Past admin experience

Motivation
I think that I have become more mature in this server as time has progressed.
I still feel like i would be would be a great addition to the admin team because I try to help out as much as possible on the server already despite me not being an admin.
This is my 4th time applying and i really do hope that it helps in showing my motivation to become part of the team as i believe that it shows my dedication.

i have learned a lot by surfing on go-free and i feel like I get on well with everybody on the server and am quite well known.

I am aware that my chat logs aren't too good, but i am working to improve them as i feel they may hinder my application in being accepted.
I have been surfing on go-free for over 2 years now and so have built up a lot of play time on the servers

Despite me not being an admin, I do try to help out on the server by utilising the vip commands, helping vote gag or vote mute toxic players on the servers. weather it be with people not following the rules or simply mic spamming. I am also very active in the discord too.

I am aware i have done some questionable things in the past, but am working on moving away from those things day by day and i hope they can be looked past and not affect this application as i am working on changing for the better.
About me
My name is Patrick, i'm 16 from Ireland and have been surfing for about 2 years, within which I've met many people that I've become good friends with. Even if i don't get admin i am grateful for the opportunity to be apart of this server.
Referred by shent/herb, danny,cotey,bunny,paul,aquarius,puppies,oxii,vibe

Reactions: Danny and OxiiPlays

✪ $wag

Donator
28 Jan 2021
Norway
Ingame name ✪ $wag
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199109582743/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199109582743/
Age 16
Location norway,bergen

Other languages Norwegian
Timezone CET — Central European Time
UTC/GMT +1 hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune,utopia and mesa.
Past admin experience
I were an admin at a csgo coumunity competetive called csarmy. Were an admin there for 6 months before it were shut down.
Motivation
I feel i fit the role of an admin pretty good. Im mature when needed and enjoy chatting to people. I like gofree and the coumunity. That's why i want to be an admin so i can keep the coumunity clean from toxic and ignorant people.
About me
I am an social guy, i am still in school, just having fun not being to serious. I am 16 so still living with my parents. Im just an chll guy that likes to play cs.
Referred by

Octavio Silva

29 Jan 2021
United Kingdom
Ingame name Octavio Silva
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971096464/
SteamID 76561198971096464
Age 14
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Learning Spanish, German, and Japanese
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7, Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because i would like to help keep this community helpful and as nice as possible.
About me
Honestly their isn't much to know, just I really enjoy playing games and I spend most of my free time gaming
Referred by

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Ingame name Danny
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sh4rppy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:81772960
Age 20
Location United Kingdom

Other languages de nada
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Play all of them
Past admin experience
You know me fellas. Was admin here from like march till september??? (ish). Have plenty experience in every single scenario presented in gofree. Even helped lotus with writing the new admin knowledgebase.

Surf mod + support in disc, do plenty of stuff in terms of that.
Motivation
Motivation : I've finished my training and so i have time to get back into playing again now. I have a laptop i can wheel around with me if i ever leave home so im literally a mobile (future) admin.

My actual motivation is simple, I was admin before and gave it up to join the army. Now im in the army, I can take my role back again. Ive been in discord active and on the server (in the times ive had at home). Probably the most active surf mod + support member in the discord, despite not being admin anymore.

I fuckin love gofree and enjoy being helpful in the server, obviously with admin i can do more and help more fellas out in game and with admin tickets, since i have plenty experience being admin and dealing with shit already.
About me
Nothing much you dont already know about me. Im currently in the army doing a cool secretive cyber security job i genuinely cant say anymore about. Im 20, been here for ages and used to be an admin. I get on with everyone and even if i dont see eye to eye with people im mature enough to mind my own business and get along with them anyway. (as seen on lotus' return)

I understand some SPAs think im a bit of a loose cannon but you cant deny im wasnt a good admin and fuckin helpful around the server (even now).
Referred by BIG SHENT, Dpexx, Paul ,Aquarius, Bishop, Cotey ,Oxii, Legacy ,splitzey , R0dey, Ian, blazed, Mojo, lewis ,

ssuppermann

Donator
29 Jan 2021
Ingame name superman
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188334070/
SteamID 76561198188334070
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages N/A
Timezone (GMT-5)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers For the first 90-100 hours on Go Free was spent on 24/7 utopia NA but recently i have moved to 1-2 NA but i still like to visit utopia just to see how much my rank as dropped.
Past admin experience
i don't have any past csgo admin experience but i have been an admin/moderator for a few discord servers,ranging from 300-2000 members.
Motivation
I spend a lot of time on the Go Free servers, it being my only source of entertainment(other then chess) i wanna see it thrive. The amount of toxic people i run into is not ok, especially because i play on NA. when i am playing at 1 or 2 am and i call admin because someone is being racist or really toxic, no one ever joins. i only just got VIP so having the ability to vote mute wasn't always an option for me, usually they were with friends or peers so even if i could vote mute, it wouldn't even work. i only found Go Free in about September but i have met so many new people and made friends from all over the world. i still remember my first day on Go Free, i had joined the 24/7 NA utopia and met cotey who i'm now really good friends with, he is the reason i stayed on the servers and kept coming back. slowly i started to meet admins and get to know them a little. Being a go free admin is something i wanted to do since i joined, i wanted to be someone that people knew, i wanted to have the ability to make Go Free a better place for new people like cotey did for me when i was new. i am determined to prove that i would be a good addition to the admin team. i have put off making this application for a while as i was afraid of rejection but i kinda just said screw it and got started. playing csgo and surfing on the go free servers as helped me so much, for the past year or so i started to feel really alone and just overall my mood has worsened, playing on the servers and being welcomed into the community as really helped with that, making new friends and meeting new people as given me something to do and i don't plan on stopping any time soon. i want to be an admin to make Go Free a better place and i know that sounds cliche but its true. i wanna be the admin that's on until 3 am, helping the unranked people when the use the call admin feature because someone is mic spamming at 3 in the morning. i wanna be the admin that really makes a good impact on those around me, whether that be getting rid of toxic people ruining their experience or just answering questions they may have. i just wanna be someone who can truly make a difference at Go Free.
About me
i am 16 years old and spend all my time on my pc, either i am playing csgo and screaming because i cant click on someones head or monkey slamming my desk because i cant surf. i also spend a lot of time playing chess which causes me to be really competitive. playing chess is just something i do whenever i rage quit on csgo. I've gotten over 400 hours on csgo since September and about 150 of those have been spent on go free.I compete in chess tournaments weekly and most of the time win since its just from people school. I have a horrible sleep schedule so i am always on which will allow me to continue to be very active in the go free servers.
Referred by (admin)cotey, (admin) Aquarius

NexusDv

30 Jan 2021
Ingame name NexusDv
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198927782461/
SteamID 76561198927782461
Age 15, almost 16
Location USA, Michigan

Other languages I only speak english
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Rookie, Kitsune,Utopia
Past admin experience
I've never been admin on a csgo server but I have moderated 50k+ discord servers so I can learn very easily
Motivation
I would like to be admin on your servers so I can help the players have a good, non toxic experience and build a good foundation for the community. I can be active more than 5 hours a day and hopefully increase their surfer experience.
About me
Hi im Nexus, im 15 and my birthday is in February, I like to game, play with my dog, etc. My hobbies are Exercise, Hiking, Biking, Running, and Video Games. Im a typically nice person who wants to help people.
Referred by

Malthe

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
31 Jan 2021
Denmark
Ingame name Ioya
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dishxnxred/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:184053289
Age 18
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish, Terrible german, terrible norwegian and terrible swedish.
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Bhop] Mixed maps Timer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
Hrumh. I have no idea if discord administration counts, but i've had a lot of experience with different game server administration. Such as minecraft, unturned, ark, rust and other survival game servers.

I've worked alongside with a team (Consisting of me and newfound friends) in unturned. Hosted minecraft servers with 20+ active players. Co-hosted ark servers. Where i've taken care of the tedious work of moderating chats, making sure griefing doesn't go unnoticed and so on.

I've yet to experince being an administrator in a community as huge as gofree. (Quick learner, shouldn't affect anything)
Motivation
HRHURUHYRHURHM. Buckle your seatbelts boys n girls. Ladies and gentlemen. Kids n clowns. My motivation list is really short.

I've not been in gofrees community for long, i'd say a month tops. Currently have 3 days of ingame time in the bhop server, and a couple hours on the surf server. I don't like surfing, so i almost strictly bhop/kz. Which means i would be spending most of my time online on the bhop server, so there would always be an active admin on there.

The bhop server currently lacks population, yet i see people come and go like flies. I think this is due to new bhoppers low skill level and their ease of being frustrated from failing hops. I would very much like to be in a position where i can help the new players, and watch the server blossom into a place i can call home.

Taking this into consideration. And my ability to switch from fun/caring to serious/caring when push comes to shove. I would see myself as a prime candidate for administrating the bhop server. I would of course like to take a couple detours to the surf server once in a while when problems occur, and take immediate swift action after trying to resolve whatever happened with words.

If i did not make it clear, i'm mostly interested in being admin on bhop server(s).

ps. I want to force change maps lmao. (Don't tell Dpexx)
About me
My name is Malthe Hundal Andersen, i'm slightly retarded. I'm in so much emotional misery all i can do is make fun about every single thing i can. This might be seen as an unfun depression. But in my opinion, it adds spice to life.

I'm 18 as stated earlier and i'm currently in highschool going through a solid 3 year adventure, hand in hand with my classmates to wonderland. I'm really unmotivated when it comes to work that i find pointless. But when i burn for it. Nothing can stop my determination.

I really like helping others. Being generous. Because, i like to think that if i help others, help might come my way at some point. Therefore i would be suited for this part time job.
Referred by Paul, Cotey, Polar, booch, puppies and maybe brandon 50/50.

Morgan Ledean

31 Jan 2021
Ingame name STALINE meister
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/moemlove/
SteamID moemlove
Age 18
Location France

Other languages french
Timezone GMT+1 paris
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 151.80.111.130:25155 the beginner one
Past admin experience
a admin discord servers and i tried admin a week on a csgo server
Motivation
i'm surfing everyday or as mush as i can , and i always wanted to be that one guy who make people respect the rules and apply punishment if requierd
About me
i'm 18 yo french men i play a lot of csgo , r6 , and other games , im in hight school studying 3d modeling on SOLIDWORKS , divorced parent dad went away in have very fast internet and pc
Referred by nope

mojo

10 Oct 2020
Ingame name Mojo
Steam profile link idk where to find this????
SteamID idk where to find this????
Age 17
Location UK

Other languages Welsh
Timezone gmt
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers bhop
Past admin experience
no.
Motivation
bhop admins are useless
About me
im mojo
Referred by everyone

Tricky

3 Feb 2021
Ingame name Tricky
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893273198/
SteamID 76561198893273198
Age 13 soon to be 14
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner or T1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin to help to have fun with people and I would like to make people feel better at hard times by making them laugh or saying/doing something dumb.
About me
Hi my real IGN is Tricky I can make friends very fast and its comes very simple to me I like making people laugh, act like a retard, and so forth.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.