Ingame name Josh Grosmo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/vosmol/
SteamID 76561198436095634
Age 16
Location Smethwick, United Kingdom

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages German and Mongolian
Timezone GMT/BST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Tier 1-2, [Surf] Tier 1-2 and [Surf-EU] Tier 3-8
Past admin experience
I am an admin for Cataclysm's discord server, he is a UK based youtuber. This entails moderating chat, and sorting out issues people have in the server.(https://www.youtube.com/Cataclysm)
Motivation
I would like to be an admin of your servers, because it is important to me that the people on them have a good time, which is stress free, and I want to help to create a enjoyable atmosphere, where everyone is welcome.
About me
I am a 16 year old male from Smethwick. I have played CS:GO for just over a year. I have 1040 hours total, with 400 or so being in surf servers. I really enjoy surfing and helping others.
Referred by

Shqwny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Feb 2019
Canada
Ingame name Shpwny
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shpwny/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:538811376
Age 16 Years Old
Location Canada

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages French is my first language
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, Tier 1-8 and Kitsune
Past admin experience
I was admin on GoFree a couple months ago and got demoted because I lied about being banned for Cheating on CS:GO, I worked things out with dPexx about it. I had a really good time with the Staff Team and would want to experience that again, I think I am reformed and could have another chance at being admin.
Motivation
I've been playing on the server for about a year almost 2, I've always been really active on the discord and in game and tried to help every new player who had difficulty in surfing, I've also seen a lot of people breaking the rules on the GoFree servers, my main motivation is helping the players and making them want to stay on the server and enjoy their experience. Plus I never see any admin on the servers I play on so I would gladly like to help the server out by giving the correct punishement to those who break the rules.
About me
I'm a french canadian who loves video games, helping out everyone I can and having fun with my IRL and Online friends. I am a really easy person to talk to so whenever you see me in a vc come say hello :D. I also really like skating. I love long walk on the beach with my girlfriend until the LSD wears off and I realize i'm just dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy's parking lot
Referred by bunch 'o people

Quaeybh

6 Feb 2021
Ingame name Quaeybh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291952536/
SteamID HBicesk8
Age 14
Location Scotland

Other languages French, a bit of Spanish, a bit of Japanese
Timezone GMT+0 / +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, Tier 1 and 2
Past admin experience
Minecraft Admin in some smaller servers
Motivation
I love to be able to help people in their surf journey and I like to be able to support others and stop people who are being a bother to others.
About me
I am an ex professional figure skater (former British Champion in my category), I love to play video games such as: CSGO (especially surf), R6 apex etc. I am very academic and am exceeding expectation in every class.
Referred by AlteredSoul544/ Akeno if that counts, no-one else

⭕⃤ Taubermanツ

7 Feb 2021
Ingame name ⭕⃤ Taubermanツ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296068019/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:0
Age 17
Location sweden

Other languages swedish and other scandinavian language
Timezone Centural Europe
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune
Past admin experience
no experience
Motivation
i whould like to be an admin because there is alot of racism and stuff like that from the scandinavian players that other admins dont understand
About me
my name Adrian but people call me Tauberman or just Tauber, i am 17 years old soon 18 i live in sweden i wont be able to be on the server every week beacause i have 2 diffrent homes and only a computer at my dads house but i will try my best mr admins
Referred by i was not referred by anyone

Ziploc

Donator
14 Dec 2020
New York
Ingame name Ziploc
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394851380/
SteamID 76561198394851380
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages Intermediate French
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, the 1-2 server and occasionally the 3-8
Past admin experience
Discord if that counts and I'm admin on a small minecraft smp
Motivation
Exactly one year ago I hopped on to the gofree utopia server for the first time, I had been on surf severs a few other times but never really stuck around or got into it. At that time I didn't have many friends that played games so coming onto the gofree network and talking to people was a great experience. That was over February break and I played Utopia for the rest of that break. The people that took the time to teach me how to surf really made me stick around and I try to be that person that helps the unranked beat his first map. Now I've branched out and played other maps, thank god, but by far the best part about the gofree servers is meeting and talking to new people. In becoming admin I would help maintain that friendly environment that I keep coming back to and is my favorite part of the gofree server. In my almost 200 hours the amount of times that conversations have been derailed by one mic spammer is too many, and most of the time there aren't many active admins to be there and help moderate it, so I hope to be that person that keeps the servers as non-toxic as possible. I bought VIP last month and do my best with vote mutes but those don't always go through. As an admin your words carry a little more weight than just some vip so I would try to encourage people to stop mic spamming or being racist/homophobic instead of going straight for the mute.
About me
I am a 16 year old junior high school student from NY, I like to run on the cross country team and have done pretty well, 17:13 5k time and a 4:53 mile, and even went to states once. I also enjoy irl surfing when I can and the water is warm enough. In addition to that I spend most of my time on my pc either playing counter strike with friends or attempting to play rust, recently I also got into osu! which is surprisingly fun. On the gofree servers I'm almost at hotshot so I'm getting up there... sorta, and plan to keep grinding.
Referred by Suicidal Toast and Cotey

phil

10 Feb 2021
Ingame name REAL_lil PEEP
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/hasbourgg/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:453225401
Age 16
Location canada quebec

Other languages french
Timezone im sorry i dont know what is a time zone but im from quebec but i think its -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers i like to surf so any map is fun to me
Past admin experience
i was a twitch admin one time but that its
Motivation
so my motivation to be an admin are that i like playing csgo but im not good in general so i prefer playing one servers like bhop and surf one and i got in one of your survers and i was wondering if i could maybe help or be something and thats i got in a game with cotey he is very helpfull
About me
im a begginer in programing i try to do a game but it flops hard im friendly (thats what my friends says about me ) and that it i think
Referred by is name in game is cotey

Assassin Dert

Donator
18 Jul 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Assassin Dert
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883014990/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:461374631
Age 23
Location United States

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages can't understand scouse people
Timezone UTC - 5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier1-2 {Easy Maps} SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
I have past babysitting experience. Good at dealing with children in real life. probably transfers
Motivation
just want to help keep the servers alive and clean? not like this is a dream or anything. I just enjoy being on the servers and would like to give the same space and opportunity for new players to find similar experiences. rampant racism, mic spam, and bad admins were the reason that I left Astro and other shit servers. I feel like there is no need to lose new players due to a lack of NA admins.

Lacking wanted to put in an application on the 14th but here we are on the 15th. I feel like this is in tune with the current staff. I would be a perfect fit to show up 15 minutes late or just turn off notifications on the discord bot. Despite being actively inactive people still recognize me more than any admin I bring up on the server excluding Herb.

Replace Cotey with me because we don't need another b-hop admin.

Ban Logan

NA admins are bad. (Seem to all be inactive most of the time)

Toast needs help tbh

Herb is going to retire soon. when his retirement home takes away his gaming rights I am more than willing to respond to random admin calls at 2 a.m. He deserves a service medal for dealing with mobs of children by slapping them into submission. I also am ok with punching children and anyone shorter than me for being mean to others online. Herb is a role model and I would love to become an admin and follow in his footsteps
About me
I'm 23, straight, and In-school for web development. cook to pay the bills. I have a light-up keyboard so I'm a pro gamer. rather well known for being against racism, homophobia, and sexism. sometimes the jokes are actually funny but most of the time it's just kids being edgy.
Referred by Bunny, Bishop if he is still alive, Zack if school hasn't killed him, Maybe Brandon but he's a discord boy now, suicidal toast

FadedFrank

16 Feb 2021
Ingame name FadedFrank
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986897560/home
SteamID Lokibo_inc
Age 17
Location canada

Other languages french advanced
Timezone ET
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier1-8 64t (All Maps) - SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
multiple 50-150 pop discord servers
Motivation
sometimes the map gets stuck and if someone chooses surf_ebony then the server becomes unplayable. also some people come in screaming profanities and need to be muted
About me
I surf constantly for the most part its the only game i play. i have 1k hours in surf and i play 64t and 85t I believe i have 500 hrs on your servers 440 on tier 1-8 and 60 hrs on kitsune 24/7 and when i play 85t i go on another server. I also recently got cs source and im willing to give your server a try
Referred by

jack massey

17 Nov 2020
Ingame name JaCk
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868661566/
SteamID 76561198868661566
Age 15
Location United Kingdom

Other languages Spanish
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play Surf EU 1-2, 24/7 Mesa and 24/7 Utopia
Past admin experience
I have experience in a few discord servers with 300+ members and I feel like I can do my job well.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on the GoFree servers because I aspire to be like some of the admins and becoming an admin interests me. I also want to become an admin on your server because I want experience as I am interested in becoming some sort of admin in the future.
About me
My name is Jack Massey and I play football and rugby. I like to game on games such as CSGO and Rust. I spend most of my time on my computer so I feel like I would be able to help out whenever needed.
Referred by Herb

god shhhhhh

17 Feb 2021
Ingame name god shhhhh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361299012/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:200516642
Age 17
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish
Timezone Timezone in Sweden (GMT+1)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers SURF EU [Beginner surf] tier 1
Past admin experience
Ive been an admin for some surf and bhop servers on before but i cant remember every command, but overall i have good experience!
Motivation
I would like to be an admin becouse im surfing alot and would like to help the community on this server.
About me
Im a 17y/o guy from sweden that loves to surf and play CS:GO. Im not a toxic person and love the community on the surf server!
Referred by I wasnt, ive meet some people on the server but that doesnt count i guess.

Lars

1 Jan 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Lars
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/LARS3/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:87136458
Age 17
Location Connecticut USA

Other languages Porteguese
Timezone (UTC−05:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24/7, tier 1-2, Utopia 24/7, tier 3-6
Past admin experience
Gmod Admin and former SkillSurf Mod
Motivation
people breaking the rules, inactive mods, feel like i could help.
About me
i.m patient and can make level headed decisions, especially in the surf environment where things can get toxic.
Referred by

V01D_SP4CE

20 Feb 2021
United States of America
Ingame name V01D_SP4CE
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/V01D_SP4CE/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:136573654
Age 16
Location East US

Other languages limited spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
none but i like to answer peoples questions.
Motivation
Making sure the community is not toxic and everyone has a good experience.
About me
Im 16 been playing CS since 2017, Getting decent at surfing and saw the !apply command so here I am
Referred by

bojackeli

23 Feb 2021
Ingame name BoJack Horseman
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/bojackeli/
SteamID bojackeli
Age 18
Location England

Other languages Quite a bit of german and a little spanish.
Timezone UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 and Mesa 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I really do love surf, its helped me through some rough times and it is really great to just talk to people while trying to beat my best times and I would like to be admin to help keep it a good non-toxic place.
About me
I'm currently studying in school and applying for part time jobs in the mean time. I like working on motorcycles with my dad and having a laugh with the lads on surf.
Referred by

smug ツ

Donator
26 Feb 2021
United Kingdom
Ingame name smug ツ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/judemc/
SteamID 76561199050916248
Age 15
Location United Kingdom

Other languages i only speak english
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa Utopia Kitsune and Rookie
Past admin experience

Motivation
The reason id like to be an admin on the server is I think I can play a crucial part in stopping abuse, racism and general functionality of the servers as I spend lots of time on them. I feel like I am mature and well organized enough to help these servers and keep everyone happy and if anyone has problems or needs general help with how to surf I could help them. I am currently 113th on utopia and feel like I have a great understanding of surf in general. I'm on your GoFree Servers everyday for at least 3 hours and sometimes a lot more so I would be very active.
About me
So my name's Jude. I'm a very dependable person and I'm quite good at management. I currently own a boosted discord community/gaming server with 200+ members and have a very good management team there, some being my friends and some people I have hired from other servers. Lastly I'm looking to try and help a different server and make a difference to it in some way which is why I've come to this application because its something I enjoy playing and managing it could help other people enjoy it like I do.
Referred by

benny

28 Feb 2021
Ingame name
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/bennydafrog/
SteamID
Age 16
Location Sweden or the uk

Other languages swedish, english and a little bit of spanish
Timezone UTC +1 CET Central European Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Kitsune_fix anf Surf_mesa_fix
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a surf server a while ago
Motivation
I want to be an admin because I love to surf in csgo and I want no racist people and scammers in the surf servers and I just want it to be a much better and safer and friendlier environment.
About me
I like to make music a lot. I produce beats and I make unserious rap songs-
Referred by

boytulett

2 Mar 2021
United Kingdom
Ingame name boytulett
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/bennnyyyyyyyyyyy/
SteamID 76561198434216835
Age 15
Location england

Other languages none
Timezone UCT +1:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to help the community grow in a good way and not a bad way.
About me
I have a good sense of humor and can take a joke but nothing too much. I am an admin on a gmod server and would like to be one on cs:go.
Referred by none

Lowkey

3 Mar 2021
Somalia
Ingame name walla han tror jag e geni
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801788713/
SteamID 76561198801788713
Age 19
Location stockholm

Other languages swedish finland
Timezone CET 1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers mesha
Past admin experience
ive been admin on alot of servers before im well trained
Motivation
im here to help the comunity and get the toxic boys off
About me
im 19 have my own appartment and i have a porce
i am very welthy and have a lot of money i will pay money to be admin ive "dpexx mate btw"
Referred by yes dpexx hes telling me to apply he wants me here bcs im his pal

ToXic German Gamer

BANNED
Donator
3 Mar 2021
Germany
Ingame name ToXic German Gamer
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToXicGermanGamer/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:567337830
Age 33
Location Germany

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages German
Timezone Berlin
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Some
Past admin experience
Had some server, have some experience with admin comms and some reverse egeneering. Did this since 2007
Motivation
I hate some people who break rules, hacking or try to troll others.
About me
My name is Tobias, I am 30+ years old, I now live in Germany and am already an old hand, I was self-employed in the hosting company for a while and had various projects since 2007. From World of Warcraft Server to CSGO Server War, everything is included, I am a hobby programmer and yet think that I have acquired sound basic knowledge in order to be able to work properly.

Why do I think I am an asset to the team?

Due to my years of experience in support and implementation, I am the right person. I don't allow myself to be danced around on my nose, I don't take insults and I see everything with different eyes, more relaxed. I work independently, especially in a team and also self-confidently. I make decisions that I make because I am 100% aware of their consequences and effects. I don't make a decision if I'm not 100% sure that I can stand behind my decision. I always try to take the path with the least resistance, as long as the situation allows it. If there is no other way, I just have to take a detour. That's just part of it.

How are my abilities to deal with criticism?

A very important point for me, I am very interested in receiving criticism in order to be able to work on myself and my approach, I do not reject criticism because it helps me to work on myself and myself as well as possible bring in. Criticism is only a criticism if it is constructive, but I assume that I can expect constructive criticism in the team here and no insults.

Neutrality?!

That is also an important point for me. I am neutral in all actions, I don't care whether a friend or family member is present at the moment, I treat everyone equally. If I didn't do that, I could save myself the application. For me, neutrality is one of the most important aspects of the team. I expect a neutral attitude and I also give it back. I'm not biased and I really treat everyone the same. A preference is out of the question for me, if only for moral reasons.

But your kind comes across as a little toxic to us!

That is because I often call things by their name, I cannot approve of people talking about things. That then quickly wakes up that I am a toxic person, which is not the case at all. Often I just like to speak plain text and don't gloss over anything.

How do you cope with the fact that you are subordinate to others?

I think one of the most difficult paths is the path of ascent. You start at the very bottom at 0 and over time you show that you are willing to go your own way, that's how I see it, I apply here so that I can be of good support to the team in the first place and on the other hand I want to show that I'm serious too, that's why I ask that if I am accepted, may start the path from below and slowly but surely want to work my way up. I'm not a person who likes to get everything at once, I want to earn my laurels.

Team player or single player?

Generally more of a team player, I like to work together in a team, I don't think it's okay to decide everything on my own, I think when everyone is of the same opinion the atmosphere in the team is much more relaxed and open and friendly communication in the team often increases that Fun at work.

Strengths and weaknesses?!

Certainly I also have strengths and weaknesses

Strengthen

Work in a team
Independent work
Critical
Resilient
Experienced in handling various software
Experience in development (moderate)

weaknesses

Every now and then there is a lack of articulation
Now and then I have my 5 minutes in which I want to be to myself
After a stressful day, simply without ideas

Well, if there are still questions in the room, they can be asked at any time, I have no problem answering them. Thank you for reading through my small application and I would be very happy to receive positive / negative feedback. Criticism of my application is also welcome, preferably with a note of what is objectionable. At best, everyone stays healthy and has a nice and pleasant day
Referred by

Jay2k1

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
6 Mar 2021
Germany
Ingame name Jay2k1
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jay2k1/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:19305526
Age 36
Location Germany

Other languages German
Timezone UTC+1 aka CET aka Europe/Berlin
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2, 1-8, 3-8 (all EU)
Past admin experience
No experience with game servers, but I'm IRC channel operator, forum administrator and head admin of a web based riddle game called notpron for about 15 years now.
Motivation
Note: I am mainly applying as technical admin. I am a linux system administrator with the skills that come with that, and I do some JS/PHP/MySQL things as a hobby. I told dPexx about this and that I could imagine helping out with certain things, to which he responded that I should apply here first and we could then take it from there.
About me
Born in 1984, I have always been fascinated by electronics, IT and music. I love hard rock/metal/progressive music (Tool!), play the drums and a little guitar and bass, enjoy fiddling with my water cooling, soldered and programmed my own arduino boards that measure weather data and push it to my server's MySQL database so I can view nice graphs in my Grafana installation... and I like scripting. Oh, and I love cats. :)
Referred by dPexx, Bliss

OxiiPlays

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Dec 2018
Essex, UK
mobile.twitter.com
Ingame name Oxii
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/OxiiPlays/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:69831473
Age 21
Location UK

Other languages none really tbh, can understand german and dutch
Timezone +0 UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2, Beginner Tier 1 and 1-8
Past admin experience
I have previously been a gofree admin for a year or so. During this time I learned a lot about the role, both in and out of the servers. I would like to think that I'd be a decent addition to the team due to both my experience as an admin on gofree and my overall maturity.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin again because quite frankly I fuckin miss it. I enjoy helping other users in any way I can, whether it be directing them to the forum, answering a calladmin, or even just showing them around the map. I feel like if I can help someone with something as insignificant as a map, it will improve their overall experience on the server and will hopefully lead to them staying in the gofree community.
About me
I'm 21, from Essex (insert unfunny brandon comment here) and I am an accountant for a large construction company. I use my free time to both surf on gofree servers or trying to get some of the lads in community to play 10mans. I stream this, which is usually a lot of fun.
Referred by Danny, Herb, Cotey, Paul + probably some others but I didn't go round asking

Reactions: President
Status
Not open for further replies.