[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedShade

14 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TheRedShade

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60159970

What is your ingame name: TheRedShade

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080585668/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Waterford, ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: only bits and pieces of french and japanese, nothing reliable

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Standard Time +0000 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Really all of the surf maps im trying actively to get all good times

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Being the age i am allows me alot of free time and i spend alot of time on these servers so i thought it would be a good idea as i like to try and help people anyways

Tell us something about yourself: Not much to tell just your average anime and video game loving dude, well apart from swimming really and i may be kind of a furry but no one needs to know X3

Referred by: No i was not referred

dartos

12 Mar 2015
Sweden
[Go-Free SURF] dartos

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:11179379

What is your ingame name: HufferNoodles

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982624487/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak swedish, understand danish, norwegian and very little dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i play on all the surf-eu servers like mesa, begginer, fruits etc and sometimes even on surf_aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Well, your servers are usually very helpful and people are kind. However there are still people who are rude and especially racist. I find it very sad to see new players beeing afraid of asking for help or just chatting and hanging around.

Tell us something about yourself: currently i'm studying at university but on my free time i like to play cs also i really enjoy drawing and painting and sometimes i bring the old guitar.

Referred by:

shred

23 Apr 2015
What is your steamID: STEAM_1:1:80316695

What is your ingame name: shred

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevinshredmarchand/

Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): Canada, quebec.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than english? Born french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5, Eastern.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 beginner, mesa and rookie

Past admin experience?: None

Why do you want to be an admin?: Mainly so there is an admin on at all times, so people can calm down with their music
and such. but im always there to help people.

Tell us something about yourself: Been surfing since CS:S. had rank1 time on beginner for a while now. 45.67 right now.
my prank is 12 ( Awarded )

Were you referred by someone? I was not.

dirttrac

26 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] dirttrac

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:115864441

What is your ingame name: Dirt

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191994611/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i play on beginner surf most of the time

Past admin experience: i was an admin on bhop servers in css

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because i feel like the surf servers need to be more controled and i feel like they get out of hand sometimes. yall also never have mods on there so i am always on

Tell us something about yourself: im a outgoing fun to be around person that will work

Referred by:

Purrah

29 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Purrah

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:81161507

What is your ingame name: Purrah

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Purrah

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (Mature)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish and a slight bit france

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CET

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): On Mesa And kitsune EU servers.

Past admin experience: I've been admin on old [HLG] surf servers and then they closed down :( Now they have restarted but i don't like they servers anymore.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because i like to help people and i am on the server atleast everyday, i am a pretty good surfer and i help people sometimes.

Tell us something about yourself: Well for now i mostly play video games and ride bmx, I workout and so, and hangout with friends. A couple of years ago i tried boxing and i have done that for a couple of years.

Referred by:

Kira

1 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kira

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61855811

What is your ingame name: Franklin L. [UK]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083977350/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany, NRW

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): so far just the Europe located ones.

Past admin experience: I have been an admin for about 2 month on a nother Surf server but i've been looking for a new one since that server went offline and i found you servers and i've been really enjoying them so far, especially the nice and helpful community.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I really like helping people in general and in CS:GO Surf are many newbies that need help and when i started in css i had noone who helped me so now i want to be that person who others can rely to if they need help.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a German, 16 year old guy who mainly plays CSS/CSGO and some other games, im visiting a ''realschule'', wich i will finisch in about 8 weeks. My hobbies are visiting freinds, playing games and design with Photoshop and illustrator.

Since im german i want to mention that i always loved the english language and always had at least a 2+ as my english grades :)

Referred by: Noone

Noermark999

1 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Noermark999

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:114167468

What is your ingame name: Noermark

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188600665/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): im 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak also danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): copenhagen +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i play alot of surf and bhop but most surf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i want to be admin because im williing to help others and im number one in the Rookie server on auto bhop

Tell us something about yourself: im playing football and handball

Referred by: no i werent

alones2m

3 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] alones2m

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47944700

What is your ingame name: alone

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056155129/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Peru

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf begginer

Past admin experience: 1.6 servers on my country

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because I can help a lot in order to help other players in their surfing practice. I've been watching a lot of people flaming other players, or complaining about the map, I think I can help with it.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm at university and I play CSGO for fun at my free time. I'd like to up a stream in the next months and be a streamer, would be great.

Referred by:

Stanley J.

3 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Stanley J.

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:64458855

What is your ingame name: Stanley J. [UK]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stanleyjuk/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Karlsruhe, Germany

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I'm currently 17 years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes i speak german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner
Surf Rookie

Past admin experience: I had my first own server with 14 years and over the years I gained a lot of experience in administrating and maintaining CS:S and CS:GO servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because I think I'm a good and respectful admin that enriches the team and can actively support your servers. I have a lot of experience and I'm not corruptible or racist in any way.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Chris and I'm currently 17 years old. I live in Karlsruhe, Germany in a 3-room flat with my father. My English skills are above average, and I speak fluent German. My hobbies are DJing and gaming. I currently work in a Rehabilitation Clinic in Bad Herrenalb. I would really appreciate an answer from you.

Yours sincerely,
Chris aka Stanley J.

Referred by:

R3dSn0W

3 May 2015
United States
[Go-Free SURF] R3dSn0W

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:108213772

What is your ingame name: (CCCP)R3dSn0W

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/R3dSn0w1

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Shelton, CT 06484 United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (Almost 16)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Ukrainian, Polish, Russian.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the Surf_Fruits server usually !!

Past admin experience: Well I never was an Admin in CS:GO, but I've been Admin on CSS and GMOD, but on GMOD I was Admin on much more popular server, about 100 people all the time daily, than resigned after being with community for over a year !!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to watch out for Spammers, Cheaters and help other players if they need any help !!

Tell us something about yourself: Well I am going to be a Junior in High School in about 30 days and My hobby would probably be playing video games, I like to meet new people and have fun with them !!

Referred by:

Vidulanti

8 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Vidulanti

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97645846

What is your ingame name: Vidulanti

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155557421

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway, halden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): i am 17.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes I do. 2 or 3 more languages.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Oslo, Roma, Wien

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf beginner Nr.2

Past admin experience: Dayz servers, minecraft servers back in the days.
Some mmorpg games too.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I have always had this passion for helping people. Rather being a normal user who none will listen to when I try to help, I would like to show them that I really am here to help them, and well people might take me a bit more serious at that point.

I have never in my life abused my power for my own advantage, or for none other. I just feel like that the server need me, consider the server is full of newbies surfers, it would be a good opportunity for me.

Tell us something about yourself: Studying for computer sience atm, I workout, love pizza. I'm a funny guy, and love to talk.

Referred by: No!

HecticHDx

8 May 2015
United Kingdom
[Go-Free SURF] HecticHDx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69068235

What is your ingame name: ✪ Hectic ッ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jordan111/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Chester, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT + 0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Beginner #2 24/7

Past admin experience: I have been an Admin on a GMOD server before, but this probably isn't like CS:GO adminship. and no admin experience in CS:GO.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an Admin on your servers as I am always mostly always available to be on the servers and this server has a very friendly atmosphere upon it. I would like to help out around the server. I am mature for my age and I think I can be trusted with the powers of an admin. I will always be available to help when ever it is needed, if i'm on. I will be reliable and always stick to server rules and not abuse any commands and I will always choose a valid reason to either kick/ban a user, if his crime is not too bad, I will just leave warnings. I will respect all staff and members on the server and try and create happy atmospheres on it too, by stayng happy and making friends with fellow server players.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Jordan Huxley, I'm 15, 16 in a month and I enjoy playing games such as CS:GO, minecraft, GMOD, Chivelry Medieval Warfare ETC. When I am not playing games I'll either be out playing Rugby or Football with friends. I always try to be happy and not be pesimistic! I'm currently sitting the last year of my school time and I have my exams very soon!

Referred by: In-server broadcast

KyleBazzy

11 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] KyleBazzy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81678216

What is your ingame name: Kyle

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HeyImKyle/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Standard Timezone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_
Mesa
rookie
aircontrol
beginner
fruits

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to be an admin because i play on the server for most of my time playing CS:GO. And i love interacting with and meeting new people.

Tell us something about yourself: I have played PC since i was 9 :p

Referred by: no

Archillect

BANNED
24 May 2015
Coachella,CA
[Go-Free SURF] Archillect

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:67543003

What is your ingame name: Achillect

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/archillect

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 surf_beginner,surf_mesa.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To help people that are new to surfing i always see new people in thy server playing everyday asking for help and i am willing to take a bow for them and to help everyone i can and teach them the rope's of surfing and to hopefully make their surfing experience fun and enjoyable.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a senior in high school (graduating in june) and i look forward to going to college to be a programmer. i enjoy soccer most of thy time, i currently work with my mom to help her out. i hope that i accomplish my goal and see my self in 10 year's from now as a fellow programmer and be able to do what i love.

Referred by:

zfump

24 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] zfump

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:74317313 06:40 65 0

What is your ingame name: zfump

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108900354/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): usa

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -6

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): the surf rookie server mainly

Past admin experience: I admined some minecraft servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love your servers and love helping people out with surfing. I hate all of the toxic racists in the game and want to be able to keep them off your servers so that the rest of us can enjoy playing.

Tell us something about yourself: I love CSGO and play it all the time. I am a gold nova 3 player but have only 80 wins and was silver 1 out of ranked.

Referred by:

Strider

Staff member
Special Admin
25 May 2015
The United Kingdom
[Go-Free SURF] HyperSphere

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52874119

What is your ingame name: HyperSphere

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/N-Sphere/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Hertfordshire, England.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not fully, I'm learning German at the moment.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC(+0)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play all of the GoFree surf servers, but beginner is my favourite and my most played.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Being a frequent surf player, (I mean, I've got more surf hours than MM) I would love to administrate them the servers. Mic spammers and general idiots are not exactly rare, so I believe that they should be dealt with accordingly. Also, a lot of new surfers are around, and being the surfer I am I would love to be able to help them out as much as I can.

Tell us something about yourself: In my free time I love to play video games, usually I play CS:GO now because I stopped playing League of Legends. I hope I am going to go to university and study aerospace engineering in the future because I enjoy that field. Also, I am doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Referred by: Colonel Alex

sCOTT_wV10

29 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] sCOTT_wV10

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77724965

What is your ingame name: twitch.tv/scott_wv10

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScottWv10

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginer, Mesa Mainly and a bit of Kitsune

Past admin experience: Well ive owned arma 2, 3 servers in the past and have been admin on some other arma 3 altis life servers so I know that patience is key when being an admin

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Well i love helping people, So being an admin your the person people will go to for help and ive been playing on these servers for 5 days straight now and loved it and would love to be part of the community :)

Tell us something about yourself: Well my names Scott im 20 years old and I love gaming so im now a streamer as this is somthing ive wanted to do for a while, i work in engineering but im off work atm as i have an operation coming up soon as i had a work related injury :( Im a very relaxed and easy to get along with.

Referred by: HyperSphere

inspiredd

30 May 2015
[Go-Free SURF] inspiredd

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86156478

What is your ingame name: ✪ nsp1rd

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/inspireddSTEAM

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Manchester, United Kingdom

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French, bit of Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): GoFree surf, is all I play

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel there is a certain lack of admins when I'm playing, mainly due to the timezone difference & I'd live to help out.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a freelance Graphic Designer living in Manchester, UK. I love football/soccer, and I enjoy watching documentaries, oh and I also support Manchester City FC.

Referred by:

knight__legend

10 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] knight__legend

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:73761010

What is your ingame name: Jack.R

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107787749/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, California

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific GMT -8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie go-freeinfo 24/7 other surf servers but mostly this one.

Past admin experience: No prior admin experience in csgo servers, however have moderated in many streams

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to have the responsibility and love helping people. I find surfing very fun and love talking with others. I do not tolerate racism, homophobia so forth.

Tell us something about yourself: I am LE, in senior year of highschool, taking a gap year so will have lots of time. Play csgo almost every day.

Referred by:

Dsy

11 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Dsy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104189020

What is your ingame name: Ðsy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dsyy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, New York

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): USA East UTC-4.00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on [Surf] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info and the #2 server

Past admin experience: I've had an extremely vast amount of admin jobs, one being an admin for a Garry's Mod DarkRP server for 8 Months. I was never suspended or anything like that and once the owners decided to stop running the server, they handed all the resources over to me (domain, plugins, ect.) I attempted to run the server, but I was alone and I didn't have any help. I inevitabley shut it down. The server was called Pourage Gaming. There still should be traces of it on the internet if you want to search for validity.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I'd like to be admin on your servers because whenever I come online, I find that people don't get along and I have to attempt to mediate them, but I have no powers to. The only reason people listen to me is because some people think Im good at surfing because of my time. It would be benificial for both me and you guys to have me as an admin because Im always on the server and I try to keep the community non-toxic. As I type this application, someone is mic spamming on the server, but no one can stop them.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I play counter-stirke for fun, whilst doing graphic design work for streamers on the side. I also work on weekends as an intern at a graphics design firm

Referred by: No

Status
Not open for further replies.