[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WardSupp0rt

25 Jun 2015
What is your steamID: STEAM_0:1:59389890
What is your ingame name: WardSupp0rt
Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079045509/
Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): Germany
How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19
Do you speak any other languages other than english? German
What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +02:00
What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_fruits in EU
Why do you want to be an admin? I wanna be an admin because I like helping people, especially on the surf_fruits map. I look forward to build up a solid fruit-fanbase!
Tell us something about yourself: Currently I am living in Germany! I am studying computer sciences in Aachen, Germany. My hobbies are Coding, Reverse Engeneering, Playing Videogames and helping other people getting in contact with the beautiful world of computers. Beside my studies I play basketball professionally for my hometown club here in Bonn. I look forward to become a big number in the coding scene.

AngerDog

27 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] AngerDog

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118890965

What is your ingame name: AngerDog

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198047659/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Miami

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf and scouts and knifes

Past admin experience: yes

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i like to be a help to this server since i have been spending some time on it

Tell us something about yourself: i am a very nice person well thats what people say about me lol

Referred by: AngerDog

VAC

27 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] VAC

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:118131650

What is your ingame name: Vac Inbound

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VACinbound

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7 Timer/Rank

Past admin experience: Been admin of a few other forums and in-game non CS related

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel like i would be able to help players new and experienced to the best ability i can and mesa is my favourite surf map it's the one im most likely to use to warm up and another reason is because i don't see many active admins on mesa.

Tell us something about yourself: My names Joe im 18 from the UK i speak some Spanish im into PC gaming and web design, im currently working on my way to getting my life goal on CS:GO by achieving Global i'm MGE at the moment but still climbing. Apart from playing Competitive i like to surf when i do other things on the pc and Mesa is the map i choose because it's a chill map. I would write more but i don't know what you would like to know and i think if i carry on it will become and autobiography XD

Referred by: N/A

PancakeThursday

27 Jun 2015
[Go-Free SURF] PancakeThursday

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68144895

What is your ingame name: PancakeThursday

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pancakethursday/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner
surf_rookie

Past admin experience: I was admin for a jailbreak server in CS:GO and a trade server in TF2.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I really like the servers and I think it would be cool to be a part of it or a part of what keeps the servers safe from toxic players

Tell us something about yourself: I like CS:GO. I play football and other sports.

Referred by: No

Conspiracy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
28 Jun 2015
Ireland
[Go-Free SURF] xhaosmaster

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37486202

What is your ingame name: Conspiracy™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xhaosmaster/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Russian, Latvian, Irish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Most played GoFree Surf:
[Surf] Beginner 24/7

Most played [Non-GoFree Surf]:
188.165.233.48:25155

Past admin experience: I haven't been admin on many CS servers yet I've been admins on many different game servers including:
- Garry's Mod
- Minecraft
- Call of Duty
- Mu Online

I am a patient person and willing to partake in new experiences.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: On a few Go-Surf servers I played, I've noticed a recurring pattern of blank time patches where the moderators weren't online in-game.

As much as moderators have to do their job, I think they should bond with the community of the game-server and so on, so forth.

As much as being a patient person, I love communicating and socializing with people on the server(s).

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Alex. I am originally from Latvia but I have lived in Ireland most of my life (11 years).

I had to learn English quite frankly as I had to start first level education right away.

I am a music producer, public speaker, indie developer and an artist.

My most strongest trait is that I tend to handle disputes well; I listen to people and evaluate any situation in a very satisfactory manner.

I will be going into college this September to a Game Development course but I already started streaming towards my goals.

Referred by: A few players on the [GoSurf]Beginner 24/7 Server

Last edited:

Luna

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Mar 2015
USA (SC)
[Go-Free SURF] Luna

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47647546

What is your ingame name: Luna

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lunariongames

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA (SC)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish (Varied Amounts)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5/-4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all of the GoFree surf servers.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I frequent all of the servers on a daily basis and believe the servers could use a few more active admins. The only admin I see (ever - honestly) is Archillect. I feel like I would be a good addition to the seemingly small team of admins in order to shelve what seems to be chaos far too often.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a newly hired driver for a private service ambulance company. I'm also attending college to (hopefully) obtain a bachelor's in special education. I enjoy working with art via photoshop when the time feels appropriate. I recently quit WoW after almost 11 years (played since launch) and have moved on to surf as my primary hobby :)

Referred by: Archillect

Last edited:

Meisje

2 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Meisje

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54483160

What is your ingame name: Meisje

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meisje

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Small amount of soccer

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Just the surf ones for the most part.

Past admin experience: I have owned my own server for surf for a short period of time before shutting it down due to cost effectiveness.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your server because I am constantly active on your server for surf and I would love to be available to help others get better but keep the server at a professional and mature standpoint as well.

Tell us something about yourself: I am part of the Olympic Development Team for soccer and hope to further my play into college and beyond. I am a forward player and i tend to play on the left side of the field. I enjoy traveling and hope to visit many places during my lifetime.

Referred by: Nope!

GundhamTanaka

2 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] GundhamTanaka

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102518694

What is your ingame name: Gundham Tanaka

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165303117

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: N/A

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -7:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the surf_beginner server.

Past admin experience: No admin experience when it comes to video games..

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on this server because i enjoy taking the time out of my day to help people out who need help. I also would like admin on the server to be able to solve most of the problems arise on the server when there are no admins present since I am on when admins are not.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, i'm a 19 year old college student from California who loves to play video games. I honestly spend more time playing video games then I do on my studies. I got into CS:GO about 3 years ago and have been hooked ever since. My main account's rank is MG2 and that was after many hours of competitive match making. I also make electronic music in my free time since I really like that whole scene of music. The music I make isn't really that good but at least I'm happy with it. That's really all I can say about myself.

Referred by:

Mac

3 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Mac

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22134682

What is your ingame name: Big MacNally

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigMacNally/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 24

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak very little German and Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00 UTC (Zulu)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25145
167.114.32.249:25155
37.187.142.159:20215

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I spend a good amount of time on your servers and I very rarely see administrators on when they are needed. I would just like to help by providing my assistance to other members of the server, while I am playing.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy playing CS:GO during my free time. I fly small engine aircraft for a living, so it is nice to have a stress relief on the ground. I've been attending college for a few years now and hope to use my degree to commission with the U.S.A.F.

If you want to learn more about me, just feel free to ask. I am usually always around when I am playing some sort of game.

Referred by:

SKORZZ PROFIT

4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] SKORZZ PROFIT

Please enter your SteamID: skorzz profit

What is your ingame name: skorz profit

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198233888060/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): usa, el paso , tx

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: alittle bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): mountain

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surfer beginning 24/7 timer

Past admin experience: i was an admin for a unturned server and a minecraft server that werclosed down due to lack of funds

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: becasue i enjoy surfing and want to keep making it fun for the other people and try my very best to keep order of thing in it as well as far as taking care of disruputions hackers mic spammers etc

Tell us something about yourself: im 16 but most people sayb i dont act my age ive been playing games since i was 5 i am a upcoming streamer that has recently made a new account due to ghost followers and is up to any challenge plz do consider me

Referred by:

SlimeSwagPlays

4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] SlimeSwagPlays

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102037705

What is your ingame name: SlimeSwagPlays

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164341138/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): London

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 12

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): EU begginer surf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because it feels really important to keep toxic, cheaters and more others from ruining other peoples gaming experience.

Tell us something about yourself: I like playing football and I like playing video games when Im like bored or got nothing to do.

Referred by: Dante

Lewis_gibbs1

4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Lewis_gibbs1

Please enter your SteamID: Lewis_gibbs1

What is your ingame name: Gibbs_lewis

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198226381204/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England. Yorkshire

Do you speak any other languages other than English: nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 22:20

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner Mainly

Past admin experience: nope

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Im on there a lot, i like to help people who may be stuck on a stage. i also dislike it when people are rude to another.

Tell us something about yourself: Im studying to be a Barrister, i work at hollister three days a week. my hobbies would consist of rock climbing and go carting. i would rather watch people on youtube rather watch Tv. i like to go out for a couple of drinks now and then with some of my mates.

Referred by: they were just called ADMIN so...

Dark-Fox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Dark-Fox

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59311022

What is your ingame name: Miss Dark Fox

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078887773/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK, south east in kent :)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 16, B-Day is 29th/8th/1998

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I have recently started learning German but besides that not yet ^^

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Beginner #2

Past admin experience: Not with CS but I have been a trusted admin on several DayZ servers, Mod and Standalone. I know how to deal with people and I am good at sorting problems out so that they are fair for everyone.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to become an admin because I have taken a liking to this server, I have been playing it for quite a while now and when I started I could surf at all XD Took me 4 days to complete the whole corse once XD Now I can complete the whole thing in 4-2 mins!! ^^ This server taught me how to surf and has alowed me to meet some friendly people and I would like to pay back to the server by helping to keep it a friendly, happy and fun place to come and play ^^ I have also helped a few people on here learn how to surf so being an admin and doing that would make me feel like I have an actual job to do by making people happy ^^

Tell us something about yourself: I am 16 years old, Live in Margate, Kent, UK, I love tactical team work games and consider my self to be a friendly, generaly happy person aswell as a good team player. I have recently finnished sixthform and am moving onto a game and graphics level 3 design corse at college towards the end of the year, I have recently started learning German but Im not sure if it will be a regualr thing (May take a while to learn), I am a pilot in training logging my flight time at manston airport with an R-22 helicopter, I am loyal and will not break the rules on purpose or without permission. :D (BTW im sorry but I may have posted this application in the wrong place a few mins ago ^^ Sorry about that)

Referred by: I was not referred by anybody ^^

PurpleNebula

4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] PurpleNebula

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118053267

What is your ingame name: Purple Nebula

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellohowareu/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A, Austin, Texas

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 surf beginner U.S

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to help people on the servers and make them feel as if they are in a safe environment. I've always wanted to be an admin to help people understand what to do whatever it maybe.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a really nice considerate guy who will help anyone in need whatever it maybe. I don't discriminate against anyone because I'm not really that kind of person.

Referred by:

ItzTwixHD

5 Jul 2015
West Virginia
[Go-Free SURF] ItzTwixHD

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93590775

What is your ingame name: ItzTwixHD

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itztwixhd/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): West Virginia

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Beginner 24/7 I also play on many other maps on the GoFree Surf servers.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your servers to help other people out with their problems, also to give the right type of punishment to the people who are breaking the rules and deserve it. I also would help any one who needs tips on how to surf or how to complete a stage.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 16, and like to play video games.

Referred by: no one

itzfrozt

5 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] itzfrozt

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80678445

What is your ingame name: Frozt

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121622618/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a tiny bit of spanish (not much at all

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): est

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner and surf_rookie_fix

Past admin experience: none but i do have experiences in running my own servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: so i can keep the server clear of cheaters and keep a calm community for all players

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a part time artist/dishwasher xP and a full time Computer Geek. I love messing around with computers and taking them apart to see what makes things work

Referred by: no one

syk

6 Jul 2015
Canada
[Go-Free SURF] syk

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:40165653

What is your ingame name: syk

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/syyk

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): NDT -2:30 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: joe.to
Plekcraft (dissolved)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an administrator because I do see that there is a lack of moderating done on the server (rarely admins are on) during the time I'm active on the server. I also believe I could enforce a safe good-going community within the server, so everyone enjoys their stay and doesn't have any complaints about others on the sever.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a nice, well mannered student who enjoys playing PC Games :]. Mostly CS:GO

Referred by:

Boobie

6 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Boobie

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66393944

What is your ingame name: Boobie

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/infantex

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany,Reutlingen

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German and Croatian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +2 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner
surf_mesa
Those 2 servers are my favorites

Past admin experience: I was admin on a lot of servers in the past mostly casual gamemode on CS:GO.
As well as surfmode and hnsmode on CS1.6 and CS:S
Owned CS1.6 and CS:S Servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: The community on the servers is 97% great people but like on every server there is always a few kids that will spam chat/mic which kills the fun
:)

Tell us something about yourself: Im and 18 guy born in Croatia, i came to Germany with my brother to study and work because the economy in Croatia is very bad right now.Im training Taekwondo (something like Karate) and i have a red belt :)

Referred by: Not referred by anyone :)

Boobie

6 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Boobie

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66393944

What is your ingame name: Boobie

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/infantex

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany,Reutlingen

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German and Croatian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +2 hours

surf_mesa
Those 2 servers are my favorites

Past admin experience: I was admin on a lot of servers in the past mostly casual gamemode on CS:GO.
As well as surfmode and hnsmode on CS1.6 and CS:S
Owned CS1.6 and CS:S Servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: The community on the servers is 97% great people but like on every server there is always a few kids that will spam chat/mic which kills the fun
:)

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 18 guy born in Croatia, i came to Germany with my brother to study and work because the economy in Croatia is very bad right now.Im training Taekwondo (something like Karate) and i have a red belt :)

Referred by: Not referred by anyone :)

ewerta13

7 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ewerta13

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136637354

What is your ingame name: The Law

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198233540436/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Indiana USA

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) -0400 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the 24/7 Kitsune server because it is my favorite map to paly on.

Past admin experience: I used to be an admin on a Deathrun server on Garry's Mod a couple months ago but I stopped playing gmod so I had to quit.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on one of your servers because I thoroughly enjoy playing surf servers. This has been my favorite server to play surf on because the latency works well with me. I've made a couple friend on the server as well which I think is awesome that people enjoy me enough to add me.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a super kind person with a twisted sense of humor. I can be serious about what I do and I like to make sure people are in line. In the past time I like to play competitive, currently unranked but that will change someday. I love playing video games and listening to some music as I do so. I really like playing games with other friends so I have people to talk to. I am a pretty big extrovert so I love talking to people.

Referred by: No

Status
Not open for further replies.