Not open for further replies.

Dawlfin

8 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Dawlfin

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72277312

What is your ingame name: Inp_Dawlfin CSGO-RAFFLE.COM

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dawwlfin/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very Little Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -10

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner 24/7
Rookie 24/7
Kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i enjoy helping people

Tell us something about yourself: I do jui-jitsu, sea cadets, and play yugioh

Referred by:

inirop

9 Jul 2015
Pennsylvania
1. What is your steamID: STEAM_0:0:33838716
2. What is your ingame name: inirop
3. Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iniropx/
4. Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): Country: USA, State: Pennsylvania
5. How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19
6. Do you speak any other languages other than english?
7. What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00 Eastern Time US & Canada
8. What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner, surf_rookie_fix, surf_aircontrol_ksf, surf_mesa, surf_fruits, surf_kitsune
9. Past admin experience?
10. Why do you want to be an admin? Because I am Usually on various hours throughout the day I would like to help people that are new to surf and also help other people further their surfing abilities while keeping out the small percentage of negative people who come in an out of the server.
11. Tell us something about yourself: I'm 19 I graduated high school a year ago, I like to hangout with friends(go out to eat, the mall, gym Etc.) I've been into games for as long as I can remember, I play football, a little of soccer, I wrestled in high school, also like to keep in shape by going to the gym. I like to work on automobiles. took a year of school to relax but looking forward to maybe college and working in the automobile industry as a mechanic.
12. Were you referred by someone? Archillect

MJohnson

10 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] MJohnson

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103498867

What is your ingame name: «MJohnson»

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MJJohno

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Begininer

Past admin experience: Non, apart from minecraft admins back in the day....

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: During 6pm and 9pm there were no admins on the server I was in, this was bad because there were several immature children who were being racist and annoying for the majority of this. I can speak on the behalf of everyone these people should of been banned. So I should be an admin because im on the server every day im on cs. Also I love to help people if there are stuck, thats all i do.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a member in the ATC (Air Training Corps) for over 3 years, i fly planes and shit. Im mature and am persistant, i've completed Bronze DofE also :D

Referred by:

Razzle

11 Jul 2015
Midwest USA
[Go-Free SURF] Razzle

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53684971

What is your ingame name: Razzle

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lerazzledazzler/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Midwest United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak a little french. Perfectly fluent in English.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Beginner

Past admin experience: Admin on minecraft servers, I know how to handle disputes with younger players. No other experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I can do stages 1-6 with ease, and 7 about half the time. I feel like I can help with the surf server by getting new surf players past areas where they struggle. I already do help people, but the admin tag would let people know I'm readily available for assistance.

Tell us something about yourself: CS:GO is my first counter-strike. I am LEM with 450hrs and 126 wins. I love this game and it is my dream to take it seriously and play it professionaly, one day. Otherwise I plan to go to college for Informational Technology

Referred by: The in-game

Razzle

11 Jul 2015
Midwest USA
[Go-Free SURF] Razzle

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53684971

What is your ingame name: Razzle

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lerazzledazzler/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Midwest United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak a little french. Perfectly fluent in English.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Beginner

Past admin experience: Admin on minecraft servers, I know how to handle disputes with younger players. No other experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I can do stages 1-6 with ease, and 7 about half the time. I feel like I can help with the surf server by getting new surf players past areas where they struggle. I already do help people, but the admin tag would let people know I'm readily available for assistance.

Tell us something about yourself: CS:GO is my first counter-strike. I am LEM with 450hrs and 126 wins. I love this game and it is my dream to take it seriously and play it professionaly, one day. Otherwise I plan to go to college for Informational Technology.

Referred by: The in-game !dowant

stevebutu

14 Jul 2015
What is your steamID: STEAM_0:1:109078324
What is your ingame name: Senpai :3
Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178422377
Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): California, USA
How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15
Do you speak any other languages other than english? Vietnamese
What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PST
What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner #2 24/7
Past admin experience? I've been admins on other games, such as mount and blade, minecraft, and gmod
Why do you want to be an admin? I just want to help out on the server and make sure our community is better than ever
Tell us something about yourself: Well, I am a LEM at the moment. Could rank up anytime. I'm currently on summer break right now, so basically I'm a stay at home kind of kid. I normally go on CSGO on a daily basis and surf or bhop. I livestream time to to time to do giveaways. But otherwise I just a normal gamer kid but I don't rage, like really, I barely get mad. So that's all, thanks for reviewing.
Were you referred by someone?

Worry

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Worry

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117631325

What is your ingame name: Worry

Link to your steam profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tazew

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Boston, MA, USA.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little Latin, don't quote me on it.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST?

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play most of the surf servers. I enjoy Mesa 24/7 but will gladly extend my field of playing.

Past admin experience: I've administrated forum websites such as this with 30,000+ members.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I enjoy playing on your servers as competitive does not really spike my interest. I find you the most reliable with little lag on my end. I'd love to give back to the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I am studying computers in school. I know many coding languages including C++, PHP and Java. I love to play baseball.

Referred by: Nope.

oPandaIV

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] oPandaIV

Please enter your SteamID: pandaiv1

What is your ingame name: Pander

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oPandaIV/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Rookie 24/7 Timer|Rank

Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to help people who are new to the maps and explain how a part is done if needed. I also want to keep the server a very nice and calm place for players (such as myself) to come and surf.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Sean and i'm 15 years old. I love to play baseball in high school and just relax with friends. I like to get on at night and play comp with friends then come and surf on your servers and listen to music trying to beat my best time on maps that i'm particularly good at.

Referred by:

Boingerz

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Boingerz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42582401

What is your ingame name: HA! Got EeM!!!

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imtozachsy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 7 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Air Control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I Have seen people mic spamming and other such things and there are no admins around to stop them i know you can just mute them but i would like to help the community out a bit more and stop them.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play soccer and i am getting a scholarship to ucla for it.

Referred by: No

Panda

16 Jul 2015
Earth
[Go-Free SURF] Panda

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108319230

What is your ingame name: Sassy Panda :)

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176904189/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Incy wincy bit of Spanish c:

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): BHop and Surf servers as they are most fun :)

Past admin experience: I used to an admin on a DayZ server, this was back in early 2014 and late 2013, I was an admin for 7 months before the server shut :( I had plenty of fun helping people though and gained alot of experience if I may say so myself

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: When I play I don't see admins often and I thought maybe I could help if you need me :D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17, I idolise Cara Delevigne, I love CS:GO.
Fun fact, my main account got a VAC ban when I got really mad because of cheaters in MM, so I decided to join them but only cheat when I saw a blatant cheater :( now I have to play on second account...

Referred by: Only ME! :D

Lukeinson

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Lukeinson

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60333106

What is your ingame name: fnatkek floosha

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080931940/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa 24/7

Past admin experience: I have past admin experience on servers in a game callled Garry's Mod where I was a Moderator on a server for about a year

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your servers because i really enjoy playing on them and i feel like i would be a good fit for admin.

Tell us something about yourself: Other than video games, i enjoy fishing and hunting (stereotypical Canadian things), as well as reading.

Referred by:

ExplosiveEnRg

17 Jul 2015
Washington State (U.S)
[Go-Free SURF] ExplosiveEnRg

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65138100

What is your ingame name: Explosive

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExplosiveEnRg/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Washington state in the U.S

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No I only speak English.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually only play on this server which is a 24/7 surf_beginner server. If you type in surf5 it will come up.

Past admin experience: I use to be a admin on other games like minecraft servers and etc. I always made sure to do my best helping people out.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on this server because whenever I get on the first thing I ask is does anyone need help. I always try to help and teach others how to surf and do it in better and faster ways I love helping people out.

Tell us something about yourself: I love helping others, playing games, Surfing and playing lots of competitive.

Referred by: No I was not referred by anybody

Justwhy

16 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Justwhy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83918496

What is your ingame name: JustWhy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128102720/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Wales

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17 but 18 on 25th of july

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): BST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25145

Past admin experience: non

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i enjoy playing on the server and would like to teach others how to surf

Tell us something about yourself: i am a gamer and i like to play rugby and go snorkeling

Referred by: no

balvion

18 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] balvion

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56901994

What is your ingame name: balvion

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eddietbag/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_rookie

Past admin experience: I was a moderator for the reddit steam group: Steam monster game 2015. I moderated the twitch chat on Ulletical's stream and helped with the event, in the end we managed to get most of our members the 100m badge on steam!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your servers because I spend many hours on them throughout the day, and frequently encounter many toxic players who are racist and disturb the experience for others. I would like to help and moderate the servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a competitive person. I enjoy playing CS:GO with my friends competitively. I also spend many hours every day surfing on your servers, in order to relax or take a break from the brutal match making of CS:GO.

Referred by:

Koeboy

19 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Koeboy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120041431

What is your ingame name: Koeboy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200348590/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Beginner

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To be a respected member of the Surving Community

Tell us something about yourself: Hi,

My name is Koen I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are Gaming, Running, Sporting.
I'm a kind guy (at least thats what everybody's saying :p )

Referred by:

Worry

15 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Worry

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117631325

What is your ingame name: Worry

Link to your steam profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tazew

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14, my birthday is in 1 month and 1 day.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little Latin.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play Mesa 24/7, Beginner 24/7, and sometimes Fruits 24/7.

Past admin experience: I administrated forum websites with over 10,000+ members. I was admin alongside the owner of the website. I looked over the website, made sure everything was going in order, ban rule breakers, ect.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin of your servers for many reasons. One is being that I find you guys have the most reliable servers with little to no downtime aswell as no lag. Also, I learned how to surf on your servers. I used Beginner 24/7 all the time when I was learning to surf, and I still enjoy playing it now. I would like to give back to the server for what it has done for me. The last reason is, I'm always in lobbies and I see all these people mic spamming these songs that no one wants to hear and I feel bad because there isn't much I could do. I only have few contacts with admins and by the time the Admin gets there the person stops. I don't like seeing rule breakers be free.

Tell us something about yourself: I currently am in High School and I am taking a lot of classes regarding computers such as Advanced Computer Programming, Computer Design with AutoCAD, and even Technical Theatre. I know multiple coding languages, including C++, PHP, and Javascript. I play Baseball for my highschool team and I usually play first or shortstop. I use to play hockey as a right wing in middle school.I am a huge gamer, I own a lot of consoles including PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I also have a PC(obviously), that I use way more than all of those combined. I was a huge console freak before I got into PC. Now I enjoy playing H1Z1, G-MOD, and more importantly, CS:GO.

Referred by: Dark-Fox

king1curtis

19 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] king1curtis

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106874113

What is your ingame name: I'll Be Home For Christmas

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174013955/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada Toronto

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, I speak Mandarin too.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on surf_aircontrol very often.

Past admin experience: Nothing yet in CSGO.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your servers because personally to me, it feels so great to help people on the servers. Like for example, a beginner learning to surf. It really gives me so much joy to help a person out and makes friends with them.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Curtis Cheung and I am a 16 year old boy who lives in Toronto. I love playing soccer and definitely love playing CSGO. I don't like to argue and I always want to have fun when playing CSGO, especially when playing comp. I play school soccer and I'm in the school's music council.

Referred by: No.

Backfloww

20 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Backfloww

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77894061

What is your ingame name: Backfloww

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/backfloww

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Not many, this is one of my favourite surf servers.

Past admin experience: I have never been a admin on any other server but I like to host my own server and play with my friends. I really like it because it gives me and my friends the option to use any knife or skin and bunny hop (AUTO) on Dust 2 :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel that I can help keep the server in a good environment and community. Most importantly, I would love to interact with other users and other admins. I also feel that I can use my privileges only when absolutely NEEDED too.

Tell us something about yourself: Just another gamer that loves Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Referred by:

Apix

20 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Apix

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63716205

What is your ingame name: Apixelator

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Apixelator/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Tier 1-3 surf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because I want to help people out and usualy they don't accept help uless you are a mod or an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to read, I like playing games. I like to build things like desks and chairs. One of the most random things i built was a scooter with a wooden base. It was fun.

Referred by: No

QuackDuck

20 Jul 2015
[CSGO] QuackDuck

Ingame name: Beats by Craig

Steam username: defalted

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94342485

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: French - Elementary haha, Spanish - Intermediate

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have moderated (admin'd - what a good word)
a few servers, mostly other games like Garry's Mod, CS:S (I guess that helps), DayZ Mod
so a few communitys.

Motivation: I would LOVE to admin your servers because I always see people in need, like sometimes they get stuck on Zombie and can't move until death - which is sad, but you also have people who can't even speak English (which isnt bad) but they need someone to help and someone they can trust to translate for them, and know they will do the job well - as I can speak 3 languages in the EU I feel like I'll do that very well.

On the other hand, people also STRIVE to ruin the games such as bad profanity (like racism, rude) it's not funny profanity its profanity to be an asshole. Sometimes they even just give spots, which to me giving hiding spots is an ass move and I would generally mute them for a few rounds.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a 15 year old Gamer who likes to find out how Games work and how to develop for them games, so I love to CODE (how bland haha) I have a great sense of humour and don't care what anyone says (im serious) I mostly play games ALL the time and enjoy playing games with the community I'm in, I only EVER leave communitys when it dies off (the server goes corrupt, e.g. owner ruins it) I doubt it will happen here as the server is reputable.

Status
Not open for further replies.