[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHolyCactus

6 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TheHolyCactus

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72887352

What is your ingame name: TheHolyCactus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106040433/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner #2

Past admin experience: I hosted my own server but, didn't get enough funds to keep it running sadly.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your server because i've been playing for awhile and I rarely see an admin on the server and a lot of people come in the server and just swear, and be racist and there's no admin to warn them or kick them.

Tell us something about yourself: I play baseball, got a job at publix, and i'm just really friendly person.

Referred by:

Potato (>^_^)>

7 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Potato (>^_^)>

Please enter your SteamID: Potato™

What is your ingame name: Potato™

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Potato™

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): U.S.A eastern standard time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The beginner 24/7 mostly

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I play on it a lot and there are never any admins on and I think that I could help people and make sure the community stays clean

Tell us something about yourself: I really love baseball and golf i'm a straight a student who loves video games to the point that I want to be an electrical engineer of some sorts

Referred by:

HecticHDx

8 May 2015
United Kingdom
[Go-Free SURF] HecticHDx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69068235

What is your ingame name: ✪ Hectic ッ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jordan111/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_4 and surf_6 (Surf beginner and surf fruits)

Past admin experience: I was once an admin on a minecraft server, and also I am an admin on a garrys mod server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin on your server as I would like to dedicate a lot of my time to surf servers in csgo, yours mainly, I also have a good knowledge on alot of commands such as mute kick ban gag ect. this is because I am Super admin on another minecraft server and I am moderator and HA admin on 2 other minecraft. I am also mature as I am 16. I have a good temper, so when I am getting annoyed I will keep my cool always and never swear towards anyone on the server. I am also a very chilled out person, and will always treat every player with respect. I will also be able to help anyone on the server,whether it is about the server, or csgo surfing in general, I will always try my best to give the person the most information they need. I can show people how to surf as I have been surfing for about 6 months if they are strugling. I will always do my best as an admin and try and do whats right bye keeping away hackers, trolls, people with mad manners towards players, and try and keep the servers clean and friendly for people who want to play properly.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 16, living in the United Kingdom, just left High school, going to college in a month or so. My favorite games are ARK, CS:GO and Garrys mod. I also enjoy playing minecraft, and smite when I am bored. I play a lot of football when I'm not inside on my computer. I ride a moped which is yellow. I fell off it after one week of riding it. I have 3 brothers, and 3 sisters. I can be on the server a lot in the night.

Referred by: Wasn't referred by anyone

TrillyGuyCP

8 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TrillyGuyCP

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61846252

What is your ingame name: Kyle_

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/and3210123

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play alot of surf and bhop maps.

Past admin experience: I haven't been admin on any CS:GO server before, but I have been on a CS:S server, and I have past admin experience in other games. I think I know the basics of being an admin pretty well, and some more experienced things too.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on the server, because I play there alot, and there are almost never any admins on the surf server I play the most on (surf_mesa) and I feel like there has to be an admin on, and since I play alot on the surf servers, I wanted to be an admin to fill that timezone gap that might exist.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 16 years old, I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I like playing video games, I've done it since I was little, and I just really like playing CS:GO. I have a job which I do 2 times a week, and I like to study alot. I am a very mature person, that take things seriously, and doesn't joke around with things that are offensive / not funny.

Referred by: No.

Avesuu

9 Aug 2015
Newfoundland, Canada
[Go-Free SURF] Avesuu

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86309310

What is your ingame name: Avesuu

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132884349

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Newfoundland, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No :c (I im horrible at French)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually do Surf always but from time to time ill do 1v1 servers but not often

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be a Admin on your wonderful servers is because normally I don't see to many people (maybe that's just my bad timing) and I hope to make the community even friendlier and more
enjoyable to be in to get more people to play on the servers :D. I may of never had a past Admin experience (On CS:GO) but I have had a Admin experience on LoL (League Of Legends) which goes by the same terms as these servers do.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 15 year old boy from Canada and I love helping out people my mom works at a medical clinic for recovering children that have previously been in the hospital that I visit quite a lot to talk to all the children. im very mature I do take a lot of things very seriously because even people are making jokes I don't want people offended. I play lots of Soccer and I run in Cross Country races with my brother.

Referred by:

ZephyR

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ZephyR

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87747543

What is your ingame name: ZephyR

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nickissemipro/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Mesa 24/7

Past admin experience: Have not had any past admin experience but i know that i will be fair and i spend alot of time on the surf server and am ranked fairly well so i think i would do a good job

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be able to keep some of the mean comments and the mic abuse out of the servers because i know when i am surfing it annoys me and mostly everyone else in the lobby. Mainly i would like to be admin so i can help others have fun surfing

Tell us something about yourself: I am 6'3 and i am a pretty decent basketball player.

Referred by: No

Casper

11 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Casper

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:34864076

What is your ingame name: Ryan - Casper

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/caspeyy

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Clermont Fl

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I only really play on the 24/7 surf servers.

Past admin experience: I managed and moderated multiple servers for GMOD, anything from GMOD to other various game modes. Ive played Minecraft since 2010 and have been staff roles and many different servers and even ran my own server for a while. It wouldnt be my first time being staff, but it would be my first time on CSGO.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Being a staff member has always been much more entertaining to me than just being a member of the community. While I love to server and be a member, I always enjoy taking a break every now and again and doing staff work. It always gave me something to do and would keep my going on the server.

Tell us something about yourself: For real life, I have played Music since I was 3. Started on drums which I still play, and have learned Guitar and im attempting to learn piano. I skated for over 12 years and I loved to go trailing when I had Dirtbikes and Quads.

For Gaming, I started playing games on PS1, which I still have that console, and eventually went from Gamecube to xbox etc etc until I got the Xbox 360 and have played Xbox Live for 8 years. Around the 5th or 6th year I started getting into PC and enjoyed it and have built a custom computer since then. And as far as surfing goes, surfing was the first thing I did when i go CSGO, other than going 1 and 21 in a comp. I started actually getting good at surfing rather recently though.

If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to message me or just ask me in any way.

Referred by: Jamaal

McAteer_98

11 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] McAteer_98

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136372200

What is your ingame name: Im not gay but £5 is £5

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198233010128/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Northern Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, i only know a few words in swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf rookie 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I play this surfing mpa everyday at different hours and before comp i play it alot because it keeps me relaxed before comp, i would love to be admin to stop people with annoying voice changers, kids that keep spamming chat and voice chat and the ones that abuse other people to ruin the game and it just takes the fun out of the game when someone calling you names and making fun of your family. This is why i want to be admin the last week i have been on havent really seen any admins when people was getting bullied and the guy had to leave the server because he was getting annoyed too much.

Tell us something about yourself: Im mostly a indoors guy but i do go out to night clubs with my mates and get drunk once in a while to meet new people but when im home i like to relax and play different games but mostly counter strike

Referred by: no

ivke11

11 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ivke11

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:40759340

What is your ingame name: Requency

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041784408/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak german, spanish and understand a little bit of french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2 according to internet, AKA GMT+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play a lot on the surf_rookie_fix server lately and like helping other people with it.
Other then this server I have played some on the surf_kitsune server, but I haven't found any other server then these two.

Past admin experience: I don't have any admin experience on CS;GO but I have administrated on a lot of Gmod servers and even hosted my own. I hope this doesn't make too much of a difference.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I'd love to be an admin on your servers because I have been playing a lot on the servers lately and I love helping people. Even though I can help people when I am not an admin, when I am an admin I think people are going to take me more seriously and in this way I can help people reach the end of surf levels.

Tell us something about yourself: I am ivar, 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like going out with mates and making music, when I am not doing either of those you will probably find me playing videogames such as CS;GO or League of Legends. I am new to the forums here but I hope to meet some of you any time soon ;)

Referred by: -

DiabolicNick

12 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] DiabolicNick

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42200643

What is your ingame name: How2Negev/DiabolicNick

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044667014/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States/ Massachusetts

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19, 20 in oct.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Sometimes (spanish/italian)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play basically all the surf servers that are available at any point in time. Whether its helping friends learn to surf, chilling out listening to music, warming up for a comp game or two, or getting used to a new sensitivity.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: So throughout my whole cs go server experience (meaning surf/minigame related exp's) ive noticed one thing. NOT ENOUGH ADMINS! So i thought to myself, "why not just apply to be an admin on a server that i play on all the time to hone my surfing skills, playing with friends, etc etc etc because of one main fact: There are way too many people spamming, flaming, yelling, harassing people, etc etc etc to make this a fun experience. I often times think: "where is the admin to control this?". Well i have the answer for you. He is right here! I need to be the one to mute the spammers, the music players, the harassers, and the trolls. I need to keep the servers in check. I need to make sure it is a good environment for fun and relaxation! So yeah thats basically why i want to become and admin! I hope you guys will hear me out and accept me into yourselves (not to sound creepy in any way, shape, or form fyi)

Tell us something about yourself: So this is me! My name is Nicholas (preferably Nick) and im just your average 19 year old who likes playing video games, hanging out with friends, going to movies, paintballing, and all the other things that you can think of, i like to do it. Im currently working and going to college (obviously not right now but when sept comes around im going to do courses at the local community college) for Networking and computers, and then transferring to a university to where i will finish the 4 year degree of it. Im just basically your everyday super social, enjoyable, lovable me :D.

Referred by: Archillect and i were talking about admins and whatnot and how there arent that many for the surf servers or cs go in general and i was like "hey i might as well sign up lol"

lugamil

12 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] lugamil

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51718005

What is your ingame name: -lug-

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063701739/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Belgium, Antwerpen

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch, French (a little bit)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner

Past admin experience: I've been an admin on a server of a friend of mine but it went down after less then a week

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I like your servers.
The community is friendly, the servers don't lag and i like surfing

Tell us something about yourself: Well i'm 14 years old, i'm colourblind and something else is wrong with my eyes but that takes to long to explain, i am a pc gamer and play cs, gta5, gmod, rust...

Referred by:

TROUBLE66

12 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TROUBLE66

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48773191

What is your ingame name: TROUBLE66

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057812111/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): all

Past admin experience: none

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: annoyed by mic spamming

Tell us something about yourself: i dont tollerate mic spam and rudeness

Referred by: nobody

MrMartenzo

11 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] MrMartenzo

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45406875

What is your ingame name: MrMartenzo

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrMartenzo

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Lithuanian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC 0+

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel like i really want to help your surf server i find them really fun and enjoyable and I want to do anything possible to increase the enjoyment of others even if its just telling them how to mute people.

Tell us something about yourself: I recently finished high school about to do a post high school course(before college) because I did not get enough points and I will be doing that for 2 years and then i will be moving onto games development.

I spend most of my day beside the computer playing games(mostly cs) and I used to play cs 1.6 and source before i moved onto cs go.

I am also a really close friend of conspiracy's we went to the same primary and secondary school and are been really good friends.

Referred by: Conspiracy

justin_3719

12 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] justin_3719

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92105066

What is your ingame name: {darkred}Elluminati

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144475861

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States,Ohio

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: sadly no but at school i am going to learn french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): im sorry i do not under stand the whole utc but i am in us eastern standered time. if that helps.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): mostly servers owned and ran by this community because of the good people and good connectivity.

Past admin experience: I've had some on minecraft that's it.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love helping people and i'm still learning surfing so i play a lot on these servers.

Tell us something about yourself: i love games and atv riding.

Referred by: Miss Dark Fox kinda.

justin_3719

12 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] justin_3719

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92105066

What is your ingame name: {darkred}Elluminati

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144475861

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States,Ohio

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i am learning french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): im sorry i do not under stand the whole utc but i am in us eastern standered time. if that helps.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i try to do other maps ill play a bigger variety as i get better. but right now i play beginner maps.

Past admin experience: couple of servers on minecraft.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love helping people i ve been called an admin befor if u go look at my chat loggs lenny called me an admin becaouse of how i was acting. i was polite and tried to help everyone so i would like to countie doing that as aan admin.

Tell us something about yourself: i love games it's the one place i get to be myself and just have fun.

Referred by: Miss Dark Fox and Tokarev.

inirop

9 Jul 2015
Pennsylvania
[Go-Free SURF] inirop

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33838716

What is your ingame name: inirop

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iniropx/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pennsylvania

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time US & Canada UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner, surf_rookie_fix, surf_aircontrol_ksf, surf_mesa, surf_fruits, surf_kitsune, surf_utopia_njv

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on the server because I have been using these surf servers for a couple months now and I rarely see admins on or they are afk or busy dealing with something else. I like helping people learn to surf and help them further their surf skills but there is always those people that come in and spam their mic with music or negative, sexist and racist things that people just shouldn't have to hear. I would like to see this community grow I have meant a lot of good people and I would also like to see other good people come or meat new people when they're just starting to learn. I feel like I can handle this opportunity/responsibility well, while learning from past experiences and current Admins/Staff.

Tell us something about yourself: I just turned 20 years old, I like surfing and helping others learn or get better at surfing. I like to stay in shape by going on runs and going to the gym. I like hanging out with friends, playing sports ( football, soccer, basketball, etc.) I like to play games with friends and meeting new people. I also enjoy working on automobiles.

Referred by: Archillect and tokarev

Flynn

20 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Flynn

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73543690

What is your ingame name: Flynn

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FlynnII/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom, Birmingham

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (16 In December)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC + 1 HOUR BST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I Reguraly play on Surf_Mesa. One of my favorite maps and have met many local users on that server who i now talk to every day.

Past admin experience: I Have been a admin in many different communities, mainly on Arma as im a Realism Unit player. Have admined up too 30+ people on several occasions. Also have previous admin experience on Teamspeak 3 for communities / groups. In total i have been in up to 30+ Groups from my years of gaming which the majority was a senior member or admin. If you require more information about being a Admin for a Arma Realism unit i'll be happy to provide that information.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become a admin on your surf servers as i have recently got into surfing and i enjoy helping users of servers get into surfing itself which i have done already on many occasions on the surf_mesa server. I also make people feel welcome to the server by talking to them as they join etc.. But as its a admin job i can handle situations which need to be diffused no matter what occurs on the server. I will always be happy to help out any users of the server as i am a local user of the surf_mesa server.

Tell us something about yourself: Hobbies: Paintball and airsoft. My life is not that dramatic other than sitting in my room moaning at people all day. I'm suprisinglt outgoing and plan on joining the Army at 16 to attend Harrogot Army College for my P1, i should be applying to the infantry in around 2 months. At the moment i am a Army cadet (Yes hilarious) as a Half star and currently doing my weapons handling course for the l98a2 GP. Not to bore you i also play Arma 3 and CSGO all the time so if you wanna play a game just PM me. - Cheers P.S. My nickname is Flynnie.

Referred by: Wolfy

Kagame Len

22 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kagame Len

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85228679

What is your ingame name: KAgame Len

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130723087/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Guam

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): well i just turned thirteen today good sirs and madams!

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak a little spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC + ten

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia and Classics!

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to see the servers grow and administrate them!

Tell us something about yourself: I love pizza, cheez, and i love Helping people!

Referred by:

23 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] HooDini ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71255523

What is your ingame name: {darkred}Hoodini

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102776774/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): i am eastern standerd time so you are 4 hours ahead

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): most of the 24/7 servers such as utopia,mesa,beginner,rookie,grasslands and im extending this list as we speek

Past admin experience: I was a admin on multiple small minecraft servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Mostly want to fix the toxic community all the song players and screamers all the racism and trash talk!

Tell us something about yourself: i am 18 and my real name is Eddie

Referred by: yes acutely Archillect helped me out and told me about this

PaRiX

27 Aug 2015
Israel
[Go-Free SURF] PaRiX

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79532428

What is your ingame name: {Darkred} PaRiX ツ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pariix/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Israel, Lod/Ganey-Aviv

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18+

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do. I speak Russian and Hebrew.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 3:25:52 AM DST +0300 UTC (Awake around US morning and night times)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I'm REALLY active on AirControl, Mesa, Lullabay, Lux and more maps. I basically play every server for over 2 hours.

Past admin experience: I'm an ex-head admin on a big organization named VGames in Israel.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Ok, let's start by saying there are not that many admins active on where I play. When I play on a server for example AirControl, there are literally over 2 mic spammer and a cursing war. All is warn them of course and then I call the admin, but it takes time and they stop before that. Once the admin is disconnecting the just continue to spam. So I want to be an admin to stop that.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Larik Tverye, I was born in Canada and moved to Israel at the age of 5.(You can tell that my English isn't perfect ;D) I play CS:GO over 2,9K hours. So basically this is my most fav game.

I participated in lots of LAN events, usually ended up being in top 4.

My favorite food is Pizza.

I play the computer every day until I go to sleep. (Playing Go-Free 8/10 time of day)

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.