20 Jul 2015
[CSGO] QuackDuck

Ingame name: Beats by Craig

Steam username: defalted

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94342485

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: French - Elementary haha, Spanish - Intermediate

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have moderated (admin'd - what a good word)
a few servers, mostly other games like Garry's Mod, CS:S (I guess that helps), DayZ Mod
so a few communitys.

Motivation: I would LOVE to admin your servers because I always see people in need, like sometimes they get stuck on Zombie and can't move until death - which is sad, but you also have people who can't even speak English (which isnt bad) but they need someone to help and someone they can trust to translate for them, and know they will do the job well - as I can speak 3 languages in the EU I feel like I'll do that very well.

On the other hand, people also STRIVE to ruin the games such as bad profanity (like racism, rude) it's not funny profanity its profanity to be an asshole. Sometimes they even just give spots, which to me giving hiding spots is an ass move and I would generally mute them for a few rounds.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a 15 year old Gamer who likes to find out how Games work and how to develop for them games, so I love to CODE (how bland haha) I have a great sense of humour and don't care what anyone says (im serious) I mostly play games ALL the time and enjoy playing games with the community I'm in, I only EVER leave communitys when it dies off (the server goes corrupt, e.g. owner ruins it) I doubt it will happen here as the server is reputable.

Nexoru

21 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Nexoru

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33385195

What is your ingame name: Nexoru

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nexoru/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Austria

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because close to every Clanwar i am doing a chillout on the Surf Servers and getting myself Chilled. I also saw some Racist kids on the server screaming around and messing around. A Surf server should be calm and in good Rules so the 10y old Scream Kids dont have a Chance to make other people raging.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Fabian. I'm 17y old and i'm working as an IT-Technican in a Software Company.
I also own an Esport team (Halftime Pros) and we heading up to Amateur Cups on ESEA.
My Hobbies are Downhilling , Programming and building PC's

Referred by:

Lee Biceps

22 Jul 2015
London, UK
[Go-Free SURF] Lee Biceps

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198049844846

What is your ingame name: Lee Biceps

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049844846/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): London, England, UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Thai

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): United Kingdom is one hour ahead of UTC / GMT during summer

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 188.165.233.48:25165 > Surf_beginner

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I play on this server everyday if not every other day, when I'm not in MM I normally sit on this server talking to people having fun. I also like to help others get past certain stages which they're stuck on and I like to see myself as a people person :D I dont really look to gain admin benefits (although it would be nice) but just to let people know I'm their to help :)

Tell us something about yourself: I play Tennis Internationally :) (I've played at wimbledon)
I lift (165kg Bench)
I'm LEM and love MM
I'm a trader

Referred by:

JGSnow

22 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] JGSnow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79647494

What is your ingame name: JGSnow

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119560716/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no i dont im affraid

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf beginer

Past admin experience: admind many dayz servers for a year

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i want to help new people to kearn to surf and beable to keep the server running smooth as i dont like it when people come in and troll and become agrresive

Tell us something about yourself: im 16 i live in england. im taking my black belt in karate and have love music. i like to help people and have dyslexia so im sorry about my spelling mistakes

Referred by:

Wolfy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Wolfy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44687673

What is your ingame name: Lewis

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfyonpcin240p/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Little bit of Spanish (can hold a conversation)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT (+0)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All surf servers but mainly surf_mesa.

Past admin experience: Admin on multiple Rust servers, admin on other surf servers (so know what the drill is and all commands)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would personally like to become an admin on a server that I enjoy playing on, that has a great community (most of the time) and to give back to the community.

Tell us something about yourself: I recently just got a new job as a Mobile Phone Data Technician, I play football (Man City Fan) and I enjoy a game of pool with a nice cold pint.

Referred by: HyperSphere

countryboy1611

23 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] countryboy1611

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/countryboy1611//

What is your ingame name: redbull

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcomununity.com/id/countryboy1611//

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on server surf5

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I have been in the server when no admins where present and people where being racist and mean.

Tell us something about yourself: I play alot of games and i also love tech stuff.

Referred by:

Frapiz

Donator
23 Jun 2015
Michigan, USA
[Go-Free SURF] Frapiz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95241917

What is your ingame name: Oke Doke

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzfrapiz/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Michigan, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Currently, no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The most I have played is Mesa. I have been playing rookie and the beginner ones more currently.

Past admin experience: I have been a head admin on a forum, it has shut down.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would be honored to be an admin because I would be able to help out a ton this community. I am very active. I am on about 3 hours a day during the summer, about 1 or 2 hours a day during school season. I want to expand the server and make it more friendly :). I also want to enforce the rules, and help out a lot more people, teaching them how to surf etc. I have just been stalking the forum about twice a day, although I have not posted anything yet. Thank you in advance for using your time to read my application :).

Tell us something about yourself: I have a condition called Erythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP), it is a sun disease that does not let me go in the sun. If i am in the sun for to long, I get a burning sensation which is terrible. I love to surf on these servers. I love them because it allows me to get my records while not worrying if the map is going to change. I also love football, which is unfortunately hard to play.

Referred by:

golden_hd

25 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] golden_hd

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61781533

What is your ingame name: كل هذا يعني ماكدو

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirgolden

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German and some small French

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience: I was a moderator on KSF servers and once a Admin on OG servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your server because, I am loyal I feel that your surf server needs an admin as there is never one active on, an I feel that that is the job I have a the experience and knowledge to fill. I am trusted in the community and have some famous people on my steam friends for proof (summit1g and onscreenlol). In overall I think that all I can do in the community is help as that is what I am best at doing.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a computer enthusiast from England and like playing CS:GO and other games competitively and just sometimes for fun, Photoshop is a hobby of mine along side football and cricket. I am on my computer and CS:GO most of the day.

Referred by:

Rollopp

28 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Rollopp

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54481701

What is your ingame name: AWPtimistic

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069229130/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Baltimore, Maryland USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18 Born June 6th 1997

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Really just the surf beginner server, my buddy invited me to it when I first started playing, and I liked it. Always came back since.

Past admin experience: Runescape Private servers, WoW private servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Why would I like to be an admin on your servers? Well, to start I am very active. I play 11+ Hours per day usually, and at least 4-5 are on the surf beginner server.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Brennan, i'm 18 and live in Baltimore, maryland. I enjoy playing sports, going out with friends, and then coming home and having a fun layed back time on Cs:Go.

Referred by:

Tristy

28 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Tristy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62286354

What is your ingame name: Tristy

Link to your steam profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/officialtristy

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I only play surf when I'm playing community servers.

Past admin experience: I have never been an admin on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but have been admin on 20+ server in Garry's Mod. So I know to be be a good staff member.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your server because first of all, I absolutely love to surf and well, obviously this is a surfing server so it would be great for me. Also, I love making people happy and helping out, so this position would be great for me as I would be able to stop trolls and all around mean people before they do anything bad. Another reason why is because the server map is surf_kitsune, the most popular surfing map out there, so this server gets A LOT of traffic a day, and you'll need someone to be on there to help enforce the rules, and I'd say I'm pretty good at enforcing rules.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm 16 years old, my name is Tristan Syragakis (last name is greek), I work at a fast food restaurant called Arby's, I absolutely LOVE video games, and I adore surfing.

Referred by: Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Callum"Chicken"

30 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Callum"Chicken"

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67968910

What is your ingame name: Callum"Chicken"

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TacticalChicken/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland (UK)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play all of them really

Past admin experience: I have had no admin experience on CSGO but i have had lots of experience on GMod (That may help)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become admin because i really like these severs and i play surf a lot.I also like the community,they are very friendly

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Callum and i'm still at school,i like gaming,football and basketball.I have been into gaming since a very young age and i got into PC gaming thanks to my Dad who works with computers and managed to persuade me to try PCs out so i managed to save some money and buy one and i have been PC gaming for nearly 3 years now

Referred by:

bubba

7 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] bubba

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92840818

What is your ingame name: TG_Bubba

Link to your steam profile: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Dat_Guy_Bubba

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: N/A

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC 00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Surf_Mesa 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to help keep the servers clean and happy for users

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of counter strike and like soccer

Referred by:

CookieIV

1 Aug 2015
United States
[Go-Free SURF] CookieIV

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103707865

What is your ingame name: CookieIV

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cookieiv/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not really

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Surf Mesa

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on a few other servers... not this game though. I have been an admin and mod on some minecraft servers in the past. I feel that it was very fun and people liked me :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin of this server because I feel that there are not many admins on the server and sometimes there are people in the server that aren't being mature. For example sometimes people want to surf and talk to people, but there is always that person that abuses the microphone and annoys everyone.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a fun and relaxed person to talk to and besides video games I like to longboard and hang out with my friends. But, video game wise I like to play Arma and CSGO and sometimes some Battlefield. I am up for mostly any game though :p

Referred by:

Lollers

3 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Lollers

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41727664

What is your ingame name: Lollers aka <3 son #1

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043721057/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Bratislava, Slovakia

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Slovak, little german, Czech

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Mesa server

Past admin experience: I had a minecraft server few years ago with about 200 people on. Helped around some arma 3 altis life servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to be an admin because I like your servers and spend lots of time playing on them. I find myself helping people if they have a question. I think that I am able to resolve problems and questions and help the overall community at least on the surf_mesa server

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I enjoy playing all kinds of computer games, won gold medal with my floorball team during slovak championship and im pretty good at golf even though i stopped. I like making new friends especially from different countries since I get to know ho they live their lives.

Referred by:

HYERI

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] HYERI

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:64441030

What is your ingame name: HYERI

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/murektv

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Korean

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on 24/7 Fruits a lot at random times also, however I have started moving across all of the surf servers.

Past admin experience: I have been admin on multiple game platforms and only one on CSGO which was a retakes server just getting rid of the people who were there to cause troubles. however throughout my time of being moderator and admin I have learned a lot about scripting and coding.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on your servers as I believe I have the potential to be a really respectful admin and help out who ever needs help, throughout my time on the server I have come across people at 6-8am GMT that need help but there is no one there to help them, even though I don't need to help them I try my best to as I can see the potential in the server.

I would also like to be admin as I enjoy playing on the servers ever since I finished surf fruits I have just been playing on the servers daily as the servers never lag they give the performance that is expected which I like, which leads to why I want to be admin as I'd like to help even more than I am at the moment with the people on the server.

I can also give help on any scripting that needs to be done on the server with offering almost 24/7 help on the server as I am on almost everyday at all times, which is another reason as to why I think I have the specifications needed to be an admin on the server.

Since I have past experiences with being staff on multiple game servers I know how to be an admin and keep my cool in certain situations.

Tell us something about yourself: Well first of my name is Mark Williams, I'm from Scotland and have studied the Korean language for 6 years which leads me to speak fluent Korean, I have been gaming since I was around 5 years old and the past 2 years CSGO has taken over my gaming life. I play the game almost everyday in fact I do play it everyday, even though I'm in the competitive scene I still enjoy surfing as kind of my warm up tactic for strafes and stuff.

Referred by: No-one

TheGamerrDan1

2 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TheGamerrDan1

Please enter your SteamID: TheGamerrDan1

What is your ingame name: TheGamerrDan

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238272752/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Engalnd

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A tiny bit of Spanish And Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 17:00:09

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I Go on the one that has Kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience: not really but i help people out alot on kitsune

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: to help people and make the server a better place where people can play and meet new people like i do without being discriminated

Tell us something about yourself: Im 15 i have over 700 hours in csgo all together in live in the UK

Referred by:

kyra

4 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] kyra

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118737822

What is your ingame name: SALTY الساتان المال

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197741373/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): CANADA N.S

Do you speak any other languages other than English: FRENCH

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): pisific time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): beginner surf

Past admin experience: i was a moderator on a bhop server but ive never been a admin on a surf server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to be a admin becuase i play on this server alot' i like to help people beat the stages and feel good about them selfs

Tell us something about yourself: what i want to be when im older is get a job as a nuclear chemist i play foot ball hockey and want to become a good csgo player

Referred by:

Rockerrus

5 Aug 2015
US
[Go-Free SURF] Rockerrus

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43093625

What is your ingame name: Rockerrus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046452979

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, East Coast

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish, and a little French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 4 hours ahead of New York, or EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mainly low tier ones, probably to help newcomers, but if necessary I could play higher tiered levels.

Past admin experience: Some TF2 jail servers I was an Admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To moderate an already nice server, and to help those that may need assistance on the servers. Also the serves are some of the cleanest that I have been able to find, and to be a big part of that would be amazing.

Tell us something about yourself: I am applying to Juilliard and other conservative schools. I have also written my own play that has been copy-written. And I am also working on a musical as I am applying.

Referred by: Nope

Fro$ty

6 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Fro$ty

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124070839

What is your ingame name: Fro$ty

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrostNation/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Texas, United States

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Time Zone (UTC -6:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all the US 24/7 servers.

Past admin experience: I've never had Admin on any CS:GO servers, but on many fourms I have.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I have only here recently joined this server, but I have noticed a lot of mic spammers and what not on the servers, and there is never an Admin to help the situtaion. I am very kind and am not a and will not be a nazi admin. I will make sure the server is a more enjoyable place, so everyone can enjoy their time on the server!

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 16 yrs old, I play football for my varisty team, so I have a sense of leadership, I enjoy playing video games and when I graduate highschool, I play on going to Oregon!

Referred by:

EpiK

6 Aug 2015
[Go-Free SURF] EpiK

Please enter your SteamID: epic_cause

What is your ingame name: EpiK

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_cause

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Mifflinburg, PA United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -4:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Fruits and Beginner

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on minecraft servers. I have owned servers but did not enjoy the stress of owning one.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin on your servers because I think that this is a wonderful community and I would love to keep it clean from no clippers, and spammers. I would also like to be an admin because i enjoy surfing on your servers and would like to help out a little because I am always on in my spare time. I also would like to be an admin because I have witnessed spam bots on your servers but no admins were on to stop them. I would also like to be able to help more people with questions, because most people do not want to listen to random people. I hope you consider me as being an admin and even if I don't get the position, I will still play on your servers and help people out.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a humorous person but become serious when needed. I like to surf at night time and I help out people no matter what. I am a person who gets the job done and does not mess around. I like to play competitive with friends, I am currently GN2 because one of the people I was queued with got count hacking. I am usually a happy person except in the morning, I am NOT a morning person.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.