[CSGO] Psychic

Ingame name: Psychic

Steam username: fg_psychic

SteamID: Psychic_gfx

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: beginner french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I think it would be fun considering i am an avid surfer and i would like to clean up the community and help people that are just starting out :)

Referred by:

About me: I like to mess around on photoshop on my free time and i play cs with friends and surf :)

pezx

27 Oct 2015
Sweden
[Go-Free SURF] pezx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37951385

What is your ingame name: â–â–‚â–ƒ â–‡ ▃▂â–

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036168499/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +01

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Skillsurf.

Past admin experience: Long time ago in css.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because i am an active player that could be there and help peoples on the server if they want any help or should like to ask something.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 19 years old guy that is playing cs very much.
My biggest hobby is gaming.

Referred by:

Fayse

29 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Fayse

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:43292688

What is your ingame name: Fayse [Trading]

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/whatshisfayse

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Arabic and a little Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -8:00 GMT Pacific Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune, Rookie, Beginner, Mesa, pretty much all of them.

Past admin experience: I was an Admin on a somewhat big Gmod TTT server for about a year, and Mod on a lot of Minecraft servers but that doesn't really count since I was like 10.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: There are a lot of people who are just generally rude to others or micspam hateful music while in spec mode, making it impossible to mute them. There are also the select few people who are incredibly toxic to all of those around them. I'd also like to be more a help to people in situations where, as of right now, I'm powerless.

Tell us something about yourself: I love music. I'm usually on CSGO surfing or trading if I'm not busy with schoolwork. I play the guitar from time to time and I have a cat named Gizmo who is 100% derp. Pictures can be linked if requested. I'm decent at trading CSGO items and surfing. Not much else to say other than I make terrible jokes all the time and have an afro :p

Referred by: Nikooo777

Demonic_TYB

29 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Demonic_TYB

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122088586

What is your ingame name: St33zy | Jink

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204442901/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA,NY

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very little spanish and a little Italian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play all servers

Past admin experience: Admin for other games (Minecraft)
Leader/Co Leader of several crews or clans

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To be honest I really enjoy the server and helping people. Multiple people have asked me if i was an admin and when i tell them no they say i should because i'm generous and helping.But i also have a lot of fun which is most important for me.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy playing video games a lot.I like knowing that if i help someone then hopefully they pass the kindness onto others. But since i live in New York most people here have talents so i can sing/rap and dance. I'm almost always optimistic, I find the fun in everything. But when it comes to being serious I can go from 0-100 reall quick lol.

Referred by: Nope,Just people asking me I should sign up.

de_m4

29 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] de_m4

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:142436581

What is your ingame name: de_m4

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245138890/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not really

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -4 (EST)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner 24/7 and Surf_mesa 24/7

Past admin experience: I have never been a admin on csgo servers but i have been a server owner on minecraft a year back

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on your servers because i have been playing on your servers alot and i really wanna help your servers grow and be able to make sure that everyone is getting alone and that everyone is having a wonderful time surfing. I also really love to make sure that everyone is in order and not being rude to other players i will make sure people are not mic spamming/spamming being racist and make sure everyone will have a good time.

Tell us something about yourself: Um im 15 years old i am in grade 10 i used to play soccer and i ride my bike alot

Referred by: no

Zackmadness

Actually Zacksweetness
GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Oct 2015
United States, Colorado
[Go-Free SURF] Zackmadness

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59557405

What is your ingame name: zackmadness

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079380539/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Kanasa

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No sorry.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC -6:00) Centeral USA

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on surf beginner, but I'm starting to play on the rest,

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to become admin because I feel that this community is one of the best out here, and I just want to help out everyone out here and help them improve.

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play csgo and as well suring :D, I'm also in a regiment in M&B Warband NW called the 19te. I'm in high school right as well.

Referred by:

Queks

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Queks

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26346038

What is your ingame name: Queks

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Queks/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English, Danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Live in The CET zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner, Surf_kitsune

Past admin experience: Havn't had admin on other servers in counter-strike, but i've had lot of experience as "leader/guide" in other games.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Im active, im Friendly. and i rarely see any admins online at the hours i play so it would be a way to cover all hours of the day.

Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Kristoffer and im from Denmark, 19 years old work as a chef. I generally play computer in my free time, World of Warcraft if not counter-Strike.

Referred by:

Mickey

31 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Mickey

Please enter your SteamID: toiletmonsta

What is your ingame name: MickeyMouse™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kotziee/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 20:03:14 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25135

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i like to help people with objevtives they are stuck on

Tell us something about yourself: i love to surf and play csgo competitively. im always looking for ways to help other people and myself improve

Referred by:

deadpool

1 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] deadpool

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:146909218

What is your ingame name: ✪DeadPool

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dpFTW

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States/Missouri

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Turkish and little bit of Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly the Surf_beginner(167.114.32.249:25145)

Past admin experience: I used to be admin on a community competitive on csgo(it was 5$/month). I was admin for a month and I did alright. I was also owner/admin for MC server about 2-3 months untill my friend took over.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on your servers for the same reason. I would like to make the server and surf experience fun for eveyone. Even if theres an Admin on the server people will go crazy and spam on their mic's or be racist, etc. And they will need to be muted. I would like to be an Admin on the server because I really like being an Admin and I think i do a good job at it. and since I am experienced I can help new/other Admins too. :)

Tell us something about yourself: I am a licensed swimmer. I love swimming and Gaming. I am currently DMG and My goal is to get to Global Elite before summer so I can try to get in a team and hopefully :) be a Pro csgo player. I am 10th grader with 4.0 GPA. I dont like studying but when i have to do something i do it. One of my hobbie is to own or be an admin on a server. I lived in country called Turkey(its in asia, but little part of it is in Europe) for 12 years. I came to US after I got my green card. I have been here for 3 years and i relly like it.

Referred by:

golden_hd

25 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] golden_hd

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61781533

What is your ingame name: Spicy Meme

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirgolden/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Small German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play the 24/7 Kitsune and 24/7 Mesa Servers.

Past admin experience: I have had a few years admin experience in the UK's Leading Purge and DarpRP Server as the role of Senior-Admin on both servers and have moderated a few servers in the past like KSF and a smaller server that shut-down called DMG.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To support the community and make sure that the community get a good playing experience and need to tolerate the rude players that join the server and disrespect other users, I feel it is my duty to stand up and make sure that those people and players do not hinder that fun and enjoyment that the other players and getting from the server s.

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, my name is Joe and I live in the UK, I like to play Counter:Strike and other FPS games. I am a kind and willing person and will usually step up to the mark when ever needed, I live to help people in whatever way that I can as doing so gives me enjoyment in life. As I said I really like to help people and would love you to consider me to help your server and support it in any way possible.

Referred by:

enliST

2 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] enliST

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60264450

What is your ingame name: enliST

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/enliST/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): US East Coast

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not fluently.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST (UTC -5)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the 24/7 Mesa a lot, but I have played on Beginner and I think it was yours.

Past admin experience: None in CS:GO, but I have owned servers in other games.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: So, I was just surfing my way over on Mesa today, and someone started chat spamming. It then got worse. Someone was playing really racist songs in voice chat, and other people joined in on the bind spam. And I really thought someone should do something about it. Now I looked and I didn't see any staff on, and sadly this happens a lot. I really don't seem to see many staff members on the server at all! This is why I would like to change this community, and make it a fun place to be. Not a place to have bind spammers, and racists.

Tell us something about yourself: I may be thirteen, but don't let that fool you! I have been told by my English teacher I have mature perspectives! Just kidding, but really I do feel like I am above the maturity level of my average age. My main hobbies is technology I built my first computer last year when I was just 12, and I am trying to start to learn how to code, although its really hard to learn by yourself. I do go to school from 7AM-5PM every day, but I am on the server a lot. I usually like going on to relax and see how everyone is doing, and becoming a moderator would make it much more fun to interact with the community. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to add me on steam and shoot me a message!

Referred by: No, just the !dowant command!

ghost3bug

2 Nov 2015
[CSGO] ghost3bug

Ingame name: trio

Steam username: ghost3bug

SteamID: 89261769

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to admin in your server so I can help out and make sure everything is in order.

Referred by:

About me: I like to play csgo on your surfing server

wolf_flow

2 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] wolf_flow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71408963

What is your ingame name: ✪Wolf

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103083654/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English, Korean, Gaelic

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf-EU

Past admin experience: I've been in staff placements for several other games. I have over 4 years of admin experiance. eg. WoW servers , RS and numerous other mmo's.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin to allow for other people to get a good experience from the server. I myself enjoy the server and the atmosphere but there are times when it gets interrupted and there are no admins / staff on to deal with it. So in other words I'm wanting to become an Admin to help improve the experience for other players.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm an easy going person who can think quick on his feet. I myself have been criticized in all my previous work so I guess you could say I have "thick skin" when it comes to getting called names and such. I can talk to people well and I try to always understand things from their point of view, even if English isn't their first language.

Referred by: Gekko, Minimal

sebby12321

7 Sep 2015
California
[Go-Free SURF] sebby12321

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:42721517

What is your ingame name: Sebby12321[ReptilianBrotherhood]"

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaronfeld123/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): just turned 15!

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a little french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-07:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on Air Control and Utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would really love to me admin because i love your servers so much and play on them so much. I have always wanted to be admin on a CS:GO surf server because I love surfing so much.

Tell us something about yourself: I love Docter Who, I play soccer, I am very good with technology, and love CS:GO!

Referred by: I wasnt exaclty referred but he was one of my first friends on one of your servers: tokarev

Brad

3 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Brad

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:220,492

What is your ingame name: Brad

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/somethingisnntrightaboutmymom

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14 Turning 15 soon!

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Atlantic

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 mesa

Past admin experience: I was an admin on a game called cod 4 for like a couple days for trial. I had 4 other competitors and didn't make the cut.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to be an admin on your servers because I find I can be a big part in helping a server stay controlled instead of wild. (you guys are doing good just want to hep!) I love surf and would love to help you out!

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 14 year old from Canada. If I'm not playing cod 4 I play cs:go. My favorite sport is baseball and I enjoy a bit of hockey. Since I don't play much sports I'm always free! I also loe reading!

Referred by:

feuerfetz

3 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] feuerfetz

Please enter your SteamID: Impulse70007

What is your ingame name: Impulse

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ Impulse70007/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Austria

Do you speak any other languages other than English: german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1 hour (europe)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Mesa 24/7 Timer | Rank mainly

Past admin experience: i've helped out as a admin in different games like S&F and also cs, but no real experience on servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I like to help people, especially on servers I like.
I'm just trying to do my best at helping when I am online.

Tell us something about yourself: 16 years old from austria, love to play football and volleyball. Also play a lot of csgo with my friends.

Referred by: none

Kr0m

3 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kr0m

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102091911

What is your ingame name: Kr0m

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Krom-Csgo/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Bit of German and French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): London

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Lots of surf servers, surf_beginner, kitsune and lots more.

Past admin experience: Was an Admin on a minecraft server a long time ago and about a year ago on a team fortress 2 server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your servers to keep mic spammers, chat spammers, hackers and abusers off your server as well as make it a nice experience for players playing on your servers.

Tell us something about yourself: Play guitar, know bits of coding, very small bit of French and basic German. Enjoy playing Csgo, i play on surf servers at least 1 time per day and play comps and deathmatch for the other times.

Referred by:

Immortal_Souls

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Immortal_Souls

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119650528

What is your ingame name: Immortal_Souls

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IWillShankYhuWithAButterKnife/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States. In Pennsylvania

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Im just starting to learn German. But other than that no.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on GoFree Mesa and GoFree Classics.

Past admin experience: I was a Super-admin and a Co-owner on Minecraft. On these servers I was always active, always watching the chat. I was a Co-Owner, Admin, Super-admin, on GMOD. On these servers I was watching chat, looking out for people with hacks. I also made sure there was no arguments and made sure everyone was happy and having a good time. :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to become an admin because I really like playing on the server, I have been playing them for quite a while now and when I first started playing on the servers I couldn't surf at all. It used to take me about a half an hour to complete tier one courses. Now I can complete them in nearly a minute! This server taught me the ways of surf. It also let me meet some really nice and friendly people and I would like to pay back to the server by helping to keep it a friendly, happy and fun place to come and play. I have also helped a few people on here learn how to surf. Being an admin and doing that would make me feel like I have an actual job to do by making people happy and helping them with there problems.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently 15 years of age. I like to play CSGO, and GMOD a lot. I'm on CSGO and GMOD almost every day! I'm active for hours at a time. I like to make friends which then I could play with on servers. I'm consider myself a really friendly person and easy to get along with. I'm in the 9th grade, currently taking Metal Working (It's pretty much welding). I used to play a lot of PlayStation 3 but then I migrated to PC gaming.

Referred by:

Zurji

5 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Zurji

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:111265333

What is your ingame name: Zurji

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zurjii

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA Massachusets

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 Years Old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: NONE

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC−04:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Most all surf servers especially utopia.

Past admin experience: I was a Admin on a Arma 3 Life server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be a admin because i like to teach new players and i like to keep the community nice and lean without trash talkers and with out cheaters. I also love the feeling after helping people. I also hate people that come in and mic spam with half life DJ so i would like to stop that from happening.

Tell us something about yourself: I am pretty experienced with technology i have 1k+ hours on CSGO and i also do very well in school and i play hockey so i might not be able to be in the server every day but at least 2-4 times a week.

Referred by:

NaturesFriend

5 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] NaturesFriend

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40985004

What is your ingame name: à¸*Censored*คtยгєรŦгเєà¸*Censored*๔

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeaWeedForTheYouth

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada N.S

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I Can Understand French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−08:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the surf utopia server

Past admin experience: I have been admin on a cs go 1v1 server and multiple minigame servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because at the time i play the game which is normally 1 to 2 hours a night I have experienced multiple players spamming songs over the mic that are very inappropriate, loud, and uncalled for. during my time of playing on this server i have not seen a single admin on and would like to fill that roll.

Tell us something about yourself: I have played csgo for almost 2000 hours and 1000 of them have been spent surfing a majority of those on your servers.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.