[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOwl

6 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] DankOwl

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120524854

What is your ingame name: DankOwl

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201315437/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A bit of French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): none other than GoFree surf servers

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I'd like to be an admin on these surfing servers because I have fun surfing and I think that I qualify as an admin. Nobody has ever taken me seriously and I want a chance to be.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Steven and I've been playing video games since I was 6.

Referred by:

TooSmart

7 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TooSmart

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104955612

What is your ingame name: TooSmart <MoNsTeR>

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/T00smartna/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia,USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST (UTC -5:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf4

Past admin experience: I haven't really tried to be an admin for much how ever on any surf i commit time to i try to help other players so they wont be confused and enjoy there time and i wasn't thinking about it until some of the players told me i should apply, so i did

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to be admin so i can help players to the better of my abilities.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a very competitive but friendly CSGO player and im juggling around multiple semi pro teams and hope to stick with one and go far, and obviously i love to surf!

Referred by: just the community its self

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] hwow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76656585

What is your ingame name: hwow

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/qpFace

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: None others fluently

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): AirControl 24/7

Past admin experience: I've been admin on several other games' servers, and having 2 years experience of admin on KAG servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Whenever I'm on AirControl 24/7, there's usually atleast 1 or more mic/chat spammers. I'd like to help with dealing with them.

Tell us something about yourself: I have a time of 38.17 sec. on AirControl
c:

Referred by:

I_Hate_You_I

9 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] I_Hate_You_I

Please enter your SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/DanniOstur

What is your ingame name: Dαииi

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/DanniOstur

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Iceland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Icelandic

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Rookie_Fix

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I like to help other people, if they're stuck on certain stages.
Your servers are fun, good community and nice spirit.
I've made quite a few friends from it.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Daníel, I'm from Iceland.
I love computers, and computer games.
I work at Dominos, good pizza. :)

Referred by:

Bishop

10 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Bishop

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136119750

What is your ingame name: ßišhöp ツ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198232505228/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Mesa

Past admin experience: I am an ex-owner of a minecraft server and I have made a website but unfortunately it crashed.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin on your servers because I have noticed that this server is special in a good way. It has people with a sense of humor and people who love surfing. I think that I should become admin because I am all of the qualities you listed plus I have a sense of humor. Because I do not have a mic I type in chat a lot, so everyone in chat will be noticed, unless I'm rubbing my eyes or something (lol). See I told you I had a sense of humor, but serious I am mature and I want to give back to the server for what it gave me, a happy, humorous, relaxing community.

Tell us something about yourself: Somethings I think you guys should know about me is that I am humorous, I don't have a mic, I love pets, I live with my Gf in an apartment in California LA, I love CS:GO, and I love surfing. (Like CS:GO surf, irl surfing is cool too doe) Lol Cya and Fingers Crossed I get admin. P.S. no I'm not lesbian, I am a man!

Referred by:

PixelPrinter

10 Nov 2015
Netherlands
[Go-Free SURF] PixelPrinter

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59449049

What is your ingame name: PixelPrinter

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pixelprinter

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Netherlands Overijssel Zwolle

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner and Surf_Mesa the most

Past admin experience: In the game club penguin I have been a Admin for almost 5 years now

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To help the servers being attractive to others. So there wont be people who are not following the rules. I want to help others and I love to help people getting better with surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 18 year old programmer from the Netherlands, I can solve a rubiks cube in about 30 seconds. I am cubing pretty mutch all day. (cubing = practicing the rubiks cube) and I like to play games.
I'm not addicted to games but I just enjoy the fun of playing with other people.

Referred by:

cabinet

11 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] cabinet

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77807035

What is your ingame name: Cabinet

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cabinet_Jack/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: -

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Greenwich Mean Time Zone UTC+00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf fruits and a 1 or 2 others

Past admin experience: i've had a few but left as the other admins didn't care about anything or they were giving bans for no reason (having fun with their power)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to be an admin because i am a mature person when i need to, i can handle situations calmly and know when someone is in the wrong and can handle it with an appropriate consequence, also i think i could make the servers i play on a better place without people spamming, being racist, or cheating

Tell us something about yourself: my main hobbies are playing video games i have loved them since i was little and i love to play competitive games.

Referred by:

Skillizious

12 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Skillizious

Please enter your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213899672/

What is your ingame name: Rafael

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213899672/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 24

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf6

Past admin experience: No

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because i want to be able to have a good server where people don't be disrespectful and annoying.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm always surfing, like to play comp when i'm bored, And yea i mostly surf.

Referred by: Yes

Wolfy28162

14 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Wolfy28162

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfy28162/

What is your ingame name: Wolfy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfy28162/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Barely French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249:25145

The [Surf Beginner]

Past admin experience: I'm second in command in a small clan known as Band of Brothers, but its really just a group of me and my own friends, and I owned a active player minecraft server for 2 years with over 100 players normally at day, 50 at night.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I just like helping out with other servers and great communities. :)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 16, turning 17 in May, I love to play games, listen to music. I'm a pretty big fan of CS:GO as alot of people are. I watch pros all the time as much as I can, watch Youtube tips and tricks videos on CS:GO, learning more and more as I can. And I am currently GN2.

Referred by: No one.

Veux

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Veux

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50762113

What is your ingame name: Veux

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/veuxsurf

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Florida, USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish (not fluent)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play Surf_fruits, Surf_mesa, and just about any other one I feel like playing :D

Past admin experience: I have had admin experience in other major servers, such as EGO 1v1 and surf, and smaller lesser known servers that my friends and I would host :p

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I am great at helping others succeed, and keeping the CSGO community a fair place to be. Seeing immature gamers on a server shouldnt be a thing. I believe CSGO as a whole would be so much more amazing if everyone was mature. My goal as an admin would be to help GoFree Surf servers be mature and user friendly!

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently in High School, On the Football Varsity team, along with Junior Varsity Basketball. I love animals, and plan to become a veterinarian. I also go to college starting this summer as a collegiate program to get my degrees early. Do not worry, School will not interfere with my game time!

Referred by: Myself :D

16 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Allah from Saudi Arabia

Please enter your SteamID: allahfromsaudiarabia

What is your ingame name: Allah from Saudi Arabia

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allahfromsaudiarabia/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America, New Jersey

Do you speak any other languages other than English: partial Italian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Est

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Begginer

Past admin experience: I am Staff on many Arma Servers and Minecraft servers and i had admin powers on my buddies surfing server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin on your surfing server because i love playing on the servers and i love the community and want to stick around for a while

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Nick, I love football, Play varsity football as a freshmen. I love all types of games . And over all just a posotive fun loving guy

Referred by: No one

Tuna Salad

16 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Tuna Salad

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59752502

What is your ingame name: Tuna Salad

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079770733

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United states

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Little bit of Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Becuase i dont enjoy spam, immaturity, or annoying actions

Tell us something about yourself: I play lacrosse in my free time so i may not always be on at a constant time

Referred by: no

thom_angelz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Nov 2015
quebec/canada
[Go-Free SURF] thom_angelz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55233957

What is your ingame name: ZOMBIETHOM

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiethom123/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada Quebec

Do you speak any other languages other than English: french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST GMT-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_aircontrol
surf_aether

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I'd like to be an admin on the server to give a service to the other player that are playing. because most of the time when I am surfing on aircontrol there is always some person that *voice spam/chat spam and even some other that are doing terrorist related joke or just racism toward some person that aren't coming from their country. I'd like to become an admin so I can help those people who are trying to have fun surfing and not just fight or disturb other person who are surfing or just help them to get better at surfing!

Tell us something about yourself: I am someone pretty calm who love to take time to talk or help other person *if needed*. I am a bmx rider in summer and a hockey player in winter. I am doing some snowboard and I love to go outside or just be in front of my computer talking with some cool people while doing thing I like.

Referred by:

Coffee

16 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Coffee

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79942661

What is your ingame name: Coffee

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120151051/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): ON, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST (GMT - 5)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia and Air Control

Past admin experience: Rust. (Old rust)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be the admin on your servers because I see how badly admins are (metaphorically) beaten, and I fell I should lend some support.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 14, taking the highest classes I can in High School about to get a job and there is a lot of nasty things happening in my life right now. I also love my dog. :)

Referred by: Nope

abourget

19 Nov 2015
NC
[Go-Free SURF] abourget

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80342375

What is your ingame name: peanut

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/abourget7

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A NC

Do you speak any other languages other than English: N/A

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): mesa 24/7 but i have time on all of them and i helped with a beta server

Past admin experience: tf2 unturned cs:go and Source

had a community head admin of unturned with 64 slot with active users server is down because of price.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: yes i have wanted admin from the time i met the owner when testing the beta map. I have alot of logged hours on the servers and i have a 50.07 time on mesa ive been playing your severs sense the first few months of summer

Tell us something about yourself: i enjoy helping people on a daily basis. i skateboard and programming.
alot of people recognize me on the servers

Referred by: N/A

NotAWomble

19 Nov 2015
United Kingdom
[Go-Free SURF] NotAWomble

Please enter your SteamID: 6885

What is your ingame name: NotAWomble

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/unlucky404/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT+1 / +0000 UTC (According to a website.)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 24/7
Mesa 24/7
Air Control 24/7

Past admin experience: I have not had any previous admin experience on counter strike servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I'd like to be an admin on your servers because I love using your 24/7 surf map servers, I can spend an unlimited amount of time there practising my surf and learning maps, therefore I would like to moderate the servers and help out in the community as much as I can. I'm on most of the time, sometimes I will go on to cool off while studying so I will be quite active throughout the day.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm an enthusiastic person who's pretty much addicted to computer science and playing games.

Referred by:

SleepingZombie

20 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] SleepingZombie

Please enter your SteamID: Steam_1:0:118870895

What is your ingame name: SleepingZ0mbie1

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/PattyPatterson

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern time zone New York

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of them

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because I want to make the servers a safe and fare place for everyone

Tell us something about yourself: Outside of steam I play lacrosse and football in high school

Referred by: Nope your server

SanderLurifax

21 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] SanderLurifax

Please enter your SteamID: xXlurifaXx

What is your ingame name: ★Anonym★#NOR

Link to your steam profile: ?

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Norway Tromsø

Do you speak any other languages other than English: yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): ?

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Greatriver

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Yes

Tell us something about yourself: I like cs go i use lot of time while playing this and i want to be good at games....

Referred by: ?

Wolly

22 Nov 2015
Norway
[Go-Free SURF] Wolly

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51199152

What is your ingame name: Wolly

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wollymeister

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Tromso, Norway

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (soon to be 16, 31.01.00)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, i speak pretty much fluent English, but i also speak Norwegian and some Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): in CET (+1)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The 24/7 surf_mesa server, located in Netherlands i belive is my all-time favorite.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin on you're servers because you have the nicest admins/surfers/players i have ever met. I am really having a good time on them. But a server will always have trollers etc. and with my help i will try to remove/talk to these people, to make the server better, not only for me, but for the other people trying to have a good time.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old Norwegian boy. My name is Alexander, but ever since pre-school i've been called Wolly. Dunno why, but i belive it's because i suck in volleyball xD But yeah. I live staying infront of the computer, grinding games, and especially CS:GO surf! I also enjoy various games like Euro Truck sim 2, Fallout and other games. In my "real life', i am a part time worker at the family business and enjoying riding my 125cc motorcycle.

Referred by: Referred by myself! :p

Swag

23 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Swag

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91868051

What is your ingame name: Pawl Pepper

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/marcusantonio3

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): In Sweden pretty near the Capital city

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_beginner, surf_rookie and surf_fruits sometimes aswell

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I play on the servers a lot and i dont see many active admins, Thats the biggest reason and also you can see yourself if someone is rude etc. and you can maybe ban or mute that guy!

Tell us something about yourself: Im from Sweden i play games the most of the time and sometimes i even stream CS:GO or any other games. When i dont play computer games i play handball wich is one of my biggest hobby right now. I have no tolerance to racism, propaganda etc.

Referred by: No, i was not reffered

Status
Not open for further replies.