[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady trikz

25 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] shady trikz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113465508

What is your ingame name: shady trikz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187196745/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all your surf servers

Past admin experience: No past experience and I think it would be a great experience

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I think its fun and I like everyone on it and I want to help out. I like to help people

Tell us something about yourself: I like hiking and playing csgo/gmod I have my own gmod server but not on csgo:)

Referred by:

OfficialLonewolf

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] OfficialLonewolf

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55499354

What is your ingame name: Lonewolf

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialLonewolf/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Boston, Massachusetts

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5 (EST)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): - Rookie
- Beginner
- Surf Utopia
- Surf Air

Past admin experience: I am currently the Owner (Head admin i guess)
of my own steam group which has over 750 members, i was an admin in several cs servers including the vlg scoutsknives and i own my own scoutsknives server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Well, i don't really do scoutsknives much anymore as it sorta has died down, so instead i do surfing (Besides this i am actually a professional cs:go player, i play for drawped and my own team prodigy) and every time i surf, i am always helping out players, you can go ask on the rookie server and the utopia server where i am mostly, i always type out "!spec lone in chat for help with the map" or something along those lines, ill go spectate other players all the time and tell them what they're doing wrong, and this is every single time i get on these servers, usually ill pull a crowd of about 5 - 10 spectators if the server is going well, also i increase the servers population a bunch by promoting the server in my steam group (The Real Pack) and telling all my friends that want to surf, where to surf.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently 16, i attend Reading Memorial High School, i do college part time at Boston University, currently studying criminal justice and computer programming, i build computers and work with customers at Alfa Computers in Reading, as a paid intern and i guess to add, i work out and have a girlfriend named Alex :). Yeah i am ALWAYS busy but if i'm not doing anything ill spend time on my PC, also at work whenever we're not busy i'm playing. (I've known the owner personally)

Referred by: Every single person i've helped.

Kelv_

25 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kelv_

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198061538803

What is your ingame name: Kelv_

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/kelv_

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): US East

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German, Somewhat spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): US East (-5)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner and Surf_kitsune

Past admin experience: I used to admin on some minecraft servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I spec a lot of people daily to help out and it usually takes up all the time, but it's fun and people get to beat stages they couldn't. I want to be an admin also because I'm just a regular who is pretty chill and teaches newbies.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm MGE in csgo, and though I might flame hackers and stuff, I'm always chill in surfing. I love helping people out. I also play guitar to chill myself out and I play dota 2 as well as csgo. I'm ~4k mmr which is above average.

Referred by: Nobody at all

Ryan223456

25 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Ryan223456

Please enter your SteamID: 2234567

What is your ingame name: Ryan223456@twitch bb

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2234567/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA Virginia.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A bit of japanese. I took 4 years of it in highschool.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf eu kitsune.
Surf eu intermediate.
Thos are pretty much the only ones I visit, unfortunately.

Past admin experience: None, surprisingly this is my first time applying for an administration position. At least on cs:go. I do know alot about it, and i have administrated a couple servers on Garry's mod. (if that's relevant at all.)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I really enjoy surfing and I feel like I can really just chill out while calmly dealing with rule-breakers. Fortunately, I haven't seen many. However, whenever there are rebels, I've noticed that there aren't any admins online to defuse the situation. So I figured I'd opt to fill a position since I enjoy being on the sever anyway.

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of cs:go, League of Legends, and I used to play some Hearthstone. I'm kind of silent, but when consulted at a friendly perspective, I'm engaging.

Referred by: Nope :^) (No one.)

zeldaiscool

24 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] zeldaiscool

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:67730388

What is your ingame name: zeldaiscool

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeldaiscool

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United states of america

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-06:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i play on surf mesa mostly

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to be admin because i am tired of going on servers and having people spam racist comments to other people or play music and muting them may temporarily solve the problem but it makes it look like the server is weak and there is no moderation

Tell us something about yourself: i like to surf and play counter strike. I also like to build computers

Referred by:

ThePoutineGamer

25 Nov 2015
www.YouTube.com
[Go-Free SURF] ThePoutineGamer

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40403655

What is your ingame name: ThePoutineGamer

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThePoutineGamer/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): West Coast USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very small bits of Arabic and French but not enough to communicate fully with someone.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific (US and Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Comp, retake, bhop, and a lot of surf. No servers specifically though.

Past admin experience: ArmA 3 Life admin (RP server with over 10,000 members).
ArmA 3 Altis Life Admin (at least two or 3 times).
Hosted my own Gmod and Minecraft in the past as well as been admin and above on other servers.
A more notable server was Defcon Nation which had usually 100+ users on it at a time and it was a RP server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I play on surf servers often, and I recently hit "Pro" rank on your server which seems to be the one I play on the most... but there also seems to be a lot of mic spam and other annoying obstructions to the rules of the server. I have so many past admin experiences that I honestly can't remember all of them. I feel like I could help the server.

Tell us something about yourself: Well I'm a YouTuber, I don't like to talk about it too much or talk about numbers like sub count, but I have about 150 subs and I post mostly CS:GO videos. One of my subscribers is actually LeafyIsHere which is pretty crazy to me. I like to make people laugh and that's the reason I do YouTube.

Referred by: Nobody...

Mord

25 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Mord

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43775484

What is your ingame name: Neko Surf Slut

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mordecai/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Chicago, IL

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I also speak a little bit of japanese but my currently gf speaks and reads spanish and can help me help others who need it.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play all maps. It just depends on my mood, but a few of my favorite maps are Lux, Kitsune, AirControl, and Derpin (Or something like that, I just call it Derp). I normally only play GoFree servers because the map doesnt change every 10 minutes and gives me more time to play a map.

Past admin experience: I will be honest and say I have never been admin on a CS:GO server because I mostly just surf, but I have also been admin on a few minecraft servers. (Player counts range from 50-500) I have also been admin on a few other random games who have servers, but they were probably never go big. Most had about 20 players on at a time.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Because I am always on your servers and as I server who likes to meet other players who surf, people are racist, rude, crude, and all around just immature can make someone feel unwanted and cause good people to leave and find another server. I also love to help people who are new to surfing and help the surfing community grow. I am all around just a really friendly person and love making new friends and helping people. I work in a job that puts me working with and teaching people everyday and I love it. I love watching someone go from just interested into something to actually doing it and hearing the excitement in their voice knowing that they can do it now. Plus I have seen people leave your servers when an admin isnt active (and most players arent going to go to the forums) just because someone was making the experience no longer fun for them.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 21 year old male gamer who has been gaming since his was 5. I started gaming on NES growing up in a small town when you had nothing better to do, you just went back to gaming. I have a love and passion for it and I love finding others who share that passion. I am normally at my computer anywhere from 6 to 18 hours a day just depending on if I am working or if I have plans for that day. I try to surf atleast once a day, just because it is that fun. I was almost late to work once because I wanted to beat my time on one map. lol. I did make it on time if you were wondering. I am also a big vaper and go to cloud comps with other people who game and thats how I got into surfing is from one of these comps. I also watch a lot of anime, just a side note, but am far from a weeaboo.

Referred by:

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
[Go-Free SURF] h4wkshot

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:113309158

What is your ingame name: H4wkShot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186884045/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Currently no can speak some french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I have played on a lot of them but mostly Aircontrol and beginner

Past admin experience: I have been admin for some chat servers before as well as some twitch streamers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: To make the people on your servers feel comfortable without people ruining there day and putting them down. I won't be really harsh and give people chances to stop what they are doing before giving them a temporary mute or something.

Tell us something about yourself: I spend most of my time at home gaming if im not at home i'm usually out with some friends . I have a pretty nice life in highschool quite a few friends. I just recently a few months ago switched from console gaming to pc gaming. I am pretty nice over all. I really enjoy making someones day or making someone smile. I'm usually refered to as funny.

Referred by: No

redrightguy1

26 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] redrightguy1

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78501261

What is your ingame name: chris

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xbxSxCHRIS

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I know a little German... GUTEN TAG

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 192.99.41.233:25155
surf_utopia_njv

Past admin experience: I was once an admin on a Team Fortress 2 server. I quit because I didn't like the owner.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to be an admin so I can keep the server clean of everyone who is toxic, and I want everyone to have a good time, I am on your surf utopia server right now and some 21 year old is making fun of a little kid for being asian. I dont like when people are treated like this on video games because all they got video games for was to have fun. Thats why I play CSGO

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Chris. I love the computer. I animate for fun and I plan to start an animating youtube channel. I am gn3 at the moment so I'm not that great at the game. I also am bad at surfing and I hope to get better.

Referred by: None

cat

26 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] cat

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118306360

What is your ingame name: cat

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196878449

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Rochester, New York

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13 (turning 14 in about 1 month)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian (etc)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play random GoFree surf servers, I really don't care what server it is, I just know I only play GoFree Surf Servers whenever I go on community servers.

Past admin experience: The one time I had admin was in 2012, back in Gmod. I used to be the co-owner of a cinema server, but I got bored of it very quickly (it took me about 2 months to get bored of ir), so I left.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: Yes! Of course I would like to be an admin on your servers! I feel like I have enough experience to follow the rules and make sure the server to be as clean as possible.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, honestly, my number 1 hobby is playing video games. All I can say, nothing more interesting than that.

Referred by: None

i_am_an_idiot

26 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] https://gyazo.com/d087ec5

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:40198571

What is your ingame name: Trite

Link to your steam profile: {Link Removed}

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): western hemisphere

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 6.125

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Cyka blyat

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6:69:69

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of the are the ones that I am be play :D !

Past admin experience: Swoobles admin baby get out you can't even.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i have 2.3k hours in your server

Tell us something about yourself: im gay

Referred by: some guy named like Zach

JakeDnD

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] JakeDnD

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30956752

What is your ingame name: Jake

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/headrushreaper/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00 UTC (Eastern Standard Time)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Any and all, mostly used to play the mix but since the plugin hasn't been updated yet I've been hanging out mostly in the beginner servers. I play a lot of mesa, utopia, and aether as well.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I have been playing on your servers for a long time now, at least since February or March of this year, and I help people a lot in your servers, whether it be with improving time or just beating the map. Lots of people have made remarks like "Jake for admin! Thanks for the help!" and I decided I might take a shot at it. I play on your servers a little bit every day helping people out and I wanted to help moderate since I am there being helpful anyway. Notably, I helped Zackmadness catch some time glitchers on the evening of Nov 25

Tell us something about yourself: I love to surf(obviously!), read books, or play most kinds of video game. I also play D&D every week.

Referred by: Neither of them referred me directly, but Water and Zackmadness would probably vouch for me

thom_angelz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Nov 2015
quebec/canada
[Go-Free SURF] thom_angelz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55233957

What is your ingame name: zombiethom

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiethom123/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canda Quebecc

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 (birthday was the 25th of november)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_aircontrol
surf_aether

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to be an admin on the server because:I think surf_aircontrol need an admin almost everytime of the day because it is a server that we have lot of probleme to play on due to some person that want to play music or insulting other player or even disturbing other player tha only want to surf.I think I can be someone that can help this to stop because I am online pretty often and I am good at helping other player.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is thom, im from quebec and I am still at school but my schedule is pretty open. I am making GFX when I got some free time. I love to stream and talk to other person. I play hockey in our local league.

Referred by: Zackmadness

toxiccrave

27 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] toxiccrave

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103709456

What is your ingame name: Toxiccrave

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Evanoxley112/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Your 24/7 beginner

Past admin experience: I was an admin at a past server and the reasoned they "let me go" is because they changed the rules that day and I kicked someone and the new rules stated that it was not a valid reason to kick somebody and they didn't give me a second chance

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on your server because I haven't ever seen an admin on the surf server I play on so I figure you might need more, and I think I am a good admin

Tell us something about yourself: I live in Clovis California, I have a good sense of humor, I am funny, And I am about to get another really good computer

Referred by: No :/

pnplants

27 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] pnplants

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91508003

What is your ingame name: Terminator

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/costel_109/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): CSGO surfingany one I find

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because I love surfing and when I surf I want to keep the server clean of any people who are rude or mic spaming

Tell us something about yourself: I play CSGO not really competitives
I like surfing consider myself decent
I make eletical inventions

Referred by:

28 Nov 2015
Chicago
[Go-Free SURF] 16k

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90240202

What is your ingame name: 16k

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AdminMad/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Illinois

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Time Zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Kitsune #2 (SSD) 24/7 Timer|Rank
Or mostly the main ranked surf servers in general.

Past admin experience: I was signed up for GFL, CMG, and my own server Xeltha which was not so popular but i took well care of it.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to be admin because I am well trained, no the rules, good manners, great attitude, never shy with the public, and a great guy in general to everyone or anyone!!!

Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is mike, I do twitch streams and youtube (small), which is my little career with csgo mainly as a lifetime game! Also I play with other famous streamers or youtubers and I am a great trader so if anyone wants tips or any help I am on the job. But in the end I am a good person as I said before and will get things done if needed to. Another thing I forgot about was some hobbies I do like photoshop, drawing, web designing, and other technology things like that!

Referred by: I was not referred by anybody but I've been on the server for a while {barely saw admins}

Questions

22 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Questions

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147808417

What is your ingame name: Questionable Markers

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObamaAssociations/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, California, Yuba City

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No. I am learning French though.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Time Zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on your surf beginner #2 USA server. I have also played on surf mesa USA.

Past admin experience: I was an admin for GFLClan.com servers but quit because the other admin would not be responsible and only use the admin privileges for banning and resetting stats on other players who had NEVER done anything to deserve that kind of thing. I hope this time will not be the same.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to become an admin on your servers because there are other admin that do not take care of problems but will ban and reset me and other players. I had over 49 hours logged on your surf beginner #2 USA server before some admin jerk reset my stats and banned me for spectating him for 2 minutes. I now have almost 3 hours logged on your server. I'm not saying all admin are bad, I am saying that there are some people who are childish and irresponsible. I have met admin on your servers who help with problem. I want to become an admin on your servers because I want to be the right admin and show people that there is another trustful admin around your servers.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Scott Lambert and I am a CSGO surfer. I have a 4.37 GPA in highschool and am graduating my junior year. I have been bullied my whole life but learned to take matters into my own hands because my parents abandoned me so I had been a foster child that nobody wanted to take care of. I have a job at Starbucks and am living by myself. I'm not telling you this so you feel bad for me or so I get better chances of becoming an admin. No, I'm telling you this because I know there are others like me and I want to let them know that it gets better no matter what.

Referred by: Yes. His ingame CSGO name is zackmadness.

TheiPandaHD

29 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] TheiPandaHD

Please enter your SteamID: Nonsurpassable

What is your ingame name: Lemon

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NonSurpassable/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Mesa
Surf_Kitsune
Surf_Utopia_njv
Surf_aircontrol_ksf
Surf_Beginner

Past admin experience: When I was younger I used to host Minecraft servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: When I surf on these servers, there are usually no admins around and many surfers are in need. I feel as though I could be a great help to the surf community because I am very active on these servers and am a great leader. I am confident in my skills on being a leader, because I am a Boy Scout, which revolves around community service and becoming a leader so we are prepared for our future jobs. Although I only have average times, I know the concept as well, or better then any experienced surfer. Your servers are my first choice on where to play, but never see any admins. I would love to get even more involved and become more of a leader for the surf community. I am the perfect applicant for the job!

Thanks
-Lemon
Steam ID: Nonsurpassable

Tell us something about yourself: 17 years old, in my free time I skate, Surf, and CS:GO surf. I am active in Scouting, and have 2 cats I've had since I was six. Going to collage once I graduate my senior year of high school.

Referred by: No

Phoenix_0f_Azeroth

30 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Phoenix_0f_Azeroth

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104307593

What is your ingame name: Phoenix_0f_Azeroth

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168880914/edit

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Est( New york)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): the 24/h surf beginner map owned by the main admin.

Past admin experience: I have had admin experience on my friend Dark_x_Rane's blockland server and i had to deal with some hackers and disruptive people and dealt with the situations accordingly. some ending up in long but not permanent bans.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be admin because i like to help people in cs:go not only in performance but in the surfing community. i am an avid surfer, and i see some other people struggling and i want to help them. i want to help them because i was once them in their position and it is courteous to give back to members of the community..

Tell us something about yourself: I like to do karate i am a 2nd degree black belt so i know how to respect and maintain respect for others regardless of behavior. karate teaches me self control and keeping calm in tense situations. I like to Play CS:GO obviously and i do competitive MM and surf when i feel bored with match makiing.

Referred by:

zkrex

30 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] zkrex

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63210792

What is your ingame name: ZkReX

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zkrex1337

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Beginner #2 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin beacuse i think that i can help users that are new to the map or new to surfing in general. And sometimes there is to many imature user on the server and i would like to clear that up so it will become a more friendly community.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Daniel and I'm 16 years young. I live in a small town Called Vislanda in south of Sweden. In my spare time i like to play cs go (mostly surfing) or just hangout with friends.

Referred by: I was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.