Not open for further replies.

Ginger19

13 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Ginger19

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53073035

What is your ingame name: Ginger

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ginger1999/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play mostly on Surf_Beginner on (Surf4)

Past admin experience: I haven't been an admin on CS:GO before but i used to be a moderator/Admin on GMOD DarkRP to make sure no rules are broken/nobody is cheating etc. I was an Admin on there for about a year.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers as i have had experience with being an Admin before and i really enjoyed it. I play your surf servers all the time. (Almost every day) And i have noticed when i play there that a lot of people like to MIC spam and abuse others which i would like to help your community out as much as i can to help make a very fun and enjoyable surf server.

Tell us something about yourself: I am very dedicated to whatever tasks are set to me. I get along with just about everybody. I enjoy to play CS:GO and World of Warcraft a lot and enjoy playing surf and helping others out to learn how to surf. I also like to try and make a lot of friend using the surf servers which using your server i have made quite a few friends.

Referred by: Nikooo777

Captain Falcon

13 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Captain Falcon

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59757560

What is your ingame name: falco

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/asinmin/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST, UTC is 5 hours ahead

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I try to go to all of them, I might have a missed a few.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): There are way too many toxic people in the community that aren't taken care of and it ruins the enjoyment of surfing to others that want to surf but also have a conversation with other people.

Tell us something about yourself: I run track, love food, and my go-to game outside CSGO is Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Referred by:

Arpo

17 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Arpo

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:73597386

What is your ingame name: Arpo

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107460500/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Newyork

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-04:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): begginer one and two
and i like to bhop

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel like i can make a good experience in the servers. Also it would be nice to help other kids in the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I like footbal and lacrosse and working on cars.

Referred by: zackmaddness

Cinders

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Dec 2015
Alberta, Canada
[Go-Free SURF] Cinders

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55667970

What is your ingame name: Cinders

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AzureCinders/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Alberta, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): MT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly Air Control 24/7

Past admin experience: I am a Shift Supervisor in my real life job, I believe that there are a lot of transferable skills.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an Admin because I am on this server quite often and I believe that I could become really good friends with many people. With that in mind, I would be able to put adminship before friendship and would still ban friends if they were breaking the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of music and am currently in my Emergency Medical Responder course.

Referred by:

Bugs399

19 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Bugs399

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54095779

What is your ingame name: Bugs399 #freeknievpls

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bugs399

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): None

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on your servers to promote a healthy and fun environment. It makes me upset when there are no admins on the server to deal with a problem and I would like to fix that by moderating.

Tell us something about yourself: My fourite game has been CS:GO for about 3 months now and I play it as much as I can. I also like to play basketball.

Referred by:

VorteX.

10 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] VorteX

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56160693

What is your ingame name: VorteX

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072587114

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16 (I turned 16 a few days after I applied for my first admin)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Chinese, very influent spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner, Kitsune, Aircontrol, Mesa (sometimes), Rookie (very rarely, once or twice a month).

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I enjoy being on surf servers during my free time. Lately I have been going on Go-Free 24/7 servers very often (sometimes taking a day off because I forgot my phone at school or something) and have always ran into toxic players. This is how I decide to try to become admin on whichever servers I surf on. I can help players whenever I am on, so why not have the power to stop that abusive player in the server when I am on? I plan on settling down on the Go-Free servers as I have been surfing here for well over four weeks and have not gotten the least bit tired of it. I love the community and know dozens of surfers personally here already. Even if I somehow quit surfing in the future I would still come back and sit on the Go-Free servers simply due to the people I know. I have quite a bit of surf experience and would love to see the surf community become a more clean environment for new and old players alike. Can't tell you how many individuals even one toxic person can run off from your servers. Another reason I think I might be a better candidate compared to other ones is that I know a few of the other admins (Quek, H4wk, zombie, and water) and that me already having connections to other admins is quite handy.

Tell us something about yourself: -First off my name might be changes back to "The Ducks Tho" very soon because my friends and myself have decided that "VorteX" is unoriginal and quite the Call of Duty name so-to-speak.
- I'm Part American, Part chinese, so I can communicate with other chinese.
- I'm a school president at my school.
- Friendly, not often salty or biased

Referred by: thom_angelz H4wkshot

ThaCrypte

23 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ThaCrypte

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49104030

What is your ingame name: ThaCrypte

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thacrypte

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands - Groningen

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Mesa, Surf_Begginer, Surf_Utopia and sometimes Surf_Beginner

Past admin experience: I'm currently an admin on a sa-mp server, Italy Mafia, we have a high playerbase and I'm admin there for a while now. You may do some research: http://sa-mp.im

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play a lot on the beginner map, as trying to beat my time is something that keeps me going. I enjoy surfing and been playing on this server for like 2 weeks. Within those 2 weeks I came across a few very toxic players that wouldn't stop, and no one really could perform any actions against them. Hence why this application.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm dutch, 18 years, and enjoy gaming. I honestly don't know what else to say.

Referred by:

Bgrfty

23 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Bgrfty

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110359715

What is your ingame name: BgrftyHD

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180985158/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, Sadly

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly all of the NA ones, as i am going for Server Record on a few of them currently :)

Past admin experience: I have no admin experience, but have helped in a few cases involving the surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): To make the server a more friendly environment and fun for everyone, I know that sounds cliche and everyone has said it most likely, but ive always wanted to see people smile or laugh, not hate or cause anger.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a streaming and enjoy playing many games with friends or just solo, i have played fps games since i was 7-8, and games since i was 2. :)

Referred by: ZOMBIETHOM and zackmadness

GotFarr

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Dec 2015
PA
[Go-Free SURF] GotFarr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:124946696

What is your ingame name: GotFarr

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210159120/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): PA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: N/A

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 5 hours ahead

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner Surf Maps

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because I'm on csgo almost every day. I help and teach as many people I can or try to explain how to surf in the simplest way. If they don't understand, I include other people in the server to help them break it down even more. I mostly surf to relax, help people, and listen to music. Out of the 7 days of the week, I'm on either World of Warcraft or csgo. I have roughly 1,200 hours played on csgo. I've met a lot of great people while surfing and I even play comps with them. In general, it's a fun environment to help others since it is a beginner map. I will do my duty as an admin to help others, and to make surfing a fun and enjoyable time. Also if someone disobey the rules, there will be consequences.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm an accounting major. As a side job, I want to help people who are obese lose weight, so in other words, a personal trainer. I work during the summer to save up for money for the upcoming school year. I used to volunteer with my grand mom at a homeless shelter. The two main games I play are csgo and World of Warcraft. My hobbies are reading, basketball, fitness, and watching movies.

Referred by:

Bot Tony

27 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Bot Tony

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:80615288

What is your ingame name: BOT Tony

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Clutch900

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak a little bit of Mandarin, but I don't feel comfortable speaking it other than to my family.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Standard Time (PST) = UTC -8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I like to play all GoFree surf servers. I usually play Kitsune 24/7, which is the server I can play on almost 2 hours every single day.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on your servers. I would like to be admin on your servers because I would love to make your servers a more clean and less toxic community. I rarely see any Admins on Kitsune and I would love to be an admin so that I could moderate that map more. I see other people doing things that are mutable/bannable when there aren't any admins on at the moment. These such things are things like disrespecting other players and using soundboards to blast music. This can prevent people from playing on your server ever again. In conclusion, I would love to become admin on your server. :)

Tell us something about yourself: I am 15 years old and I live in the state of California. I don't play many sports besides basketball. I mostly play CS:GO and I play on your server a ton. I mostly play on Kitsune, which is my favorite map by far.

Referred by: I was referred a link from an admin on Kitsune

troll3rsk8tr

29 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] troll3rsk8tr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:105164259

What is your ingame name: bLu3B3rrY

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170594247/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States Of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin to stop racisism and sexsisim on the servers that i play so everyone no matter what religeon race sex or gender will be able to have fun.

Tell us something about yourself: Computer

Referred by: No

Lights

31 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Lights

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198079459696

What is your ingame name: Lights ッ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079459696/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pittsburgh

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Beginner, Surf_Kitsun

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin because I am on the sever mostly everyday, and I find a lot of people that mic spam, and I want to be able to do something about it. Also a lot of people spam racist things at each other, and also talk smack on younger kids that are trying to learn to surf.

Tell us something about yourself: I am an 18 year old, I still attend highschool I am a senior. I love computers I love taking them apart rebuilding them. I love pizza, mac and cheese and meatballs. I am a very friendly person whenever someone needs help I try my best to help them through their problem.

Referred by: N/A

Mr. Kush

31 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Mr. Kush

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50954853

What is your ingame name: Mr. Kush

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062175435/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Michigan, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Slight Spanish and Lithuanian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Surf_Mesa

Past admin experience: I have been admin on Gmod servers and CSGO servers, so around 9 servers total.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I find the community for the servers to be very friendly and accepting so I would like to join that community.

Tell us something about yourself: Unlike what my name on steam says, I have never used contraband in the US, and particularly
would like to reduce the use of words like autistic and retarded because I have a 17 year old brother who is special needs and I just take offense to it.

Referred by: No

joey salads

1 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] joey salads

Please enter your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210768696/

What is your ingame name: joey salads

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210768696/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): united states of america connecticut

Do you speak any other languages other than English: some spanish but i know english completly

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern timezone usa

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf kitsune is the only map I play for you guys and I want to manage it

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to improve the atmosphere for all and I like having people have fun and some admins on the server are really strict and people are laughing at something In the mic and no one is having fun being muted. I want to improve this by still enrolling the rules and enforcing them as best I can and having a positive climate on the server with no racism or bullying

Tell us something about yourself: I play csgo everyday so I will always be online to help

Referred by:

laterly

1 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] laterly

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64338776

What is your ingame name: Laterly

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088943281

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6:24 AM

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well I would like to be Admin on your servers because there aren't enough on the server I play on. I'm as active as I can be and I like seeing people having a great time. I would like to make sure the servers I play on aren't ruined by people who are trolling. I would like to make sure your servers are actually being used and not being completely ruined for the people. If I was admin the experience on your servers would be a lot better and more enjoyable.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy playing CS:GO and other games. I enjoy surfing.I mainly play to have fun and meet new people, I plan on going to college to get a degree in something computer related. I'm in high school as of right now taking some courses and seeing what I would like to purse the most.

Referred by: Veux

Fl1p0ut

1 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Fl1p0ut

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63091316

What is your ingame name: Fl1p0ut

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fl1p0ut/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time (EST) = UTC-5.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because there is a lot of spam and offensive comments shared on these servers and I would like to help remedy it in a way other than messaging other admins and making them go out of their way to come on.

Tell us something about yourself: Irl name is Cameron, I'm 5'8", grade 11 university bound student I've been playing video games since I was 2.5 years old.

Referred by: ZOMBIETHOM

BolltGamer444

2 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] BolltGamer444

Please enter your SteamID: 105052733

What is your ingame name: BoltGamer444

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hassankhanok

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Alberta, Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): I am Mountain Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play the Surf_beginner (i dont know full server name) but there is a #2 after the surf map

Past admin experience: I was never Admin Before

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really like to keep servers clean, and I barely swear and i will stop people that are being racist. I am very capable of keeping this server clean. I am also capable of leading.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Parsa, I am very smart, almost every test i get I almost get aces. I really like playing games and its very fun. I love helping other people and telling them how to solve this and that.

Referred by:

Nixx

2 Jan 2016
New York, United States
[Go-Free SURF] Nixx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151543091

What is your ingame name: Nixx

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imnixx/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18 Years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can partially speak french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on only GoFree Servers, as I enjoy the community and the ranking. I usually play on surf_mesa, surf_utopia_njv, surf_rookie_fix, surf_kitsune, and surf_lux. :D

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers for various reasons. I have begun surfing about 6 months ago, but I am very intrigued in it. I also enjoy your servers the most because you have all of my favorite maps. I have always looked up to the admins, an it would mean the world to me if i would be able to be one. I am told by many people that I am mature, and I should be an admin. I enjoy to keep the community clean and non-toxic, while unfortunately I have made some very inappropriate decisions while arguing on your servers, which I am ever so sorry about. I am different now, and you can take my word. I think i'd also be a good admin because I know the maps well, and I would be able to help people advance their skills with surfing. I would never, never abuse my admin authorities, and show the utmost respect to fellow surfers, which i already try to do. If i got to be an admin on these wonderful servers, that would be amazing, and it would be an amazing experience for me.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Cyrus. You can call me Cyrus or Nixx, its up to you :D I have played CS:GO for about a year and a half now. I have been surfing for about 6 months. My hobbies are surfing, playing ukulele, listening to music, and graphics editing. I always try to have fun and produce a happy atmosphere around me.

Referred by: I was not, though people have said I would make a good admin :D

DJSurfChicken

3 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DJSurfChicken

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112078548

What is your ingame name: Chicken

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aklimeto/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): ‎UTC-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf. Beginer, Mesa, Kitsune, pretty much all servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I request to be admin because i love making people's day by playing good music in the background for people to happily surf to, i am probably the only person to take song recomondations. I also help a lot of people learn to serf and i think people would ask me for help more if i were admin. I also request Admin because im very tolerant. I respect peoples freedom of speech to say what ever they want, reguardless of being a squeeker or not. Except racism.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Roberto, im a Sophmore in highschool, but i can be as mature as an adult, or as immature as a 6th grader, which helps when making friends in real life XD. I lift a lot and i run and throw shot. I love biking and i have a kick ass girlfirend. (Gamers have girlfriends! i know right! tbh i never thought it was possible as well! XD). My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/aklimetoxd. i love photoshopping on my freetime. I work in a meat shop as well. I also built my computer.

Referred by: Veux

near3

4 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] near3

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100521462

What is your ingame name: near3

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nik12800/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 (16 on the 28th of this month)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can some what understand french

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on mesa, fruits and kitsune.

Past admin experience: Currently I am running 2 CS:GO servers and one source server. The CSS server is a 5v5 pug server along with one of the CS:GO servers. The other one is Jailbreak.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The first reason you should accept me is because I am an active player on the three surf servers that I listed before. Second I have come to notice that almost every time I go onto one of the servers there is always 1 or 2 people playing music and even though people can just block them, when you first join the music is blasting in your ears. The third reason you should accept me is because I have many years of experience surfing in CS:GO and back in CSS. I can help new players who maybe cant get passed a part in a map and try my best to help them improve.

Tell us something about yourself: Some of the other things I do are hockey, american football and baseball. I play all of these sports just for fun with friends and baseball is mainly my school sport. When I am playing CS:GO I normally play faceit pugs and community servers.

Referred by: no

Status
Not open for further replies.