Not open for further replies.

Dtoro100

26 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Dtoro100

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121932366

What is your ingame name: Dtoro100

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dtoro/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Florida

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, Just english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): utopia

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to help out the community and make the CS:GO community and make the surfing community a way better place. i love helping out and giving back to the servers i am dedicated to and love.

i also do graphic work i know this does not apply to admin related but i can make graphic work for the community website. previous work Dtoro.carbonmade.com

~ Thanks for the wonderful time so far on your server and i hope to here back to you shortly.

-Thanks Dtoro

Tell us something about yourself: My hobbies are video games and live streaming for the community and giving back, i also do graphic design as listed in the previous field above, i am a fun but serious person at the same time.

Referred by: No i was not refreed by anyone

Marcusj22

26 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Marcusj22

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:161175347

What is your ingame name: Marcus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282616423/profile

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Little French, Little Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf beginner and Rookie and Mesa

Past admin experience: I have been admin on a few different servers such as surf heaven etc

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin as i am in the servers everyday all i do is help people out with stages etc, I am a pretty mature person and know what im doing and i give away free points :)
Thats why I think i deserve to be an admin and also i never see any admins in the server and i think i would be good at it

Tell us something about yourself: Well, Im 15 i play CSGO all the time, I also play rugby. I am very intrested in betting and loosing money lol. Also im still at school

Referred by:

Yorkz

27 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Yorkz

Please enter your SteamID: ohhyorkz

What is your ingame name: Yorkz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187964262/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Mountain

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Rookie, Surf_Utopia, Surf_Lux

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on this server because i enjoy surfing on this server, I play a lot, and i enjoy the people around me on this server. I also would like to be able to stop a lot of the hateful people. There are plenty of times that I have been online and there are multiple people yelling racial slurs and being immature about several things. I would like to be a helping hand to these servers and I think that I could contribute more time into the servers

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 16 year old male from the United States
I play CS:GO and League Of Legends
Surfing Helps me improve my game in Counter Strike
I enjoy Sports such as NHL, NFL, and baseball

Referred by: WhispEr

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
[Go-Free SURF] blairr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79472243

What is your ingame name: blair

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NegroVoices/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Hampshire

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_aircontrol_ksf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin not only to be able to help people, but also keep the server undercontrol when there are no other admins on the server. I feel like i would be a great admin because im friendly and am understanding, i wouldnt just mute or ban anyone for no reason. I like to listen to what people have to say and love interacting with the different people taht join the server, wether it be new people of long time surfers

Tell us something about yourself: A little about myself is that im in my senior year of high school and currently work as a cook in a local restaurant. After i graduate i plan on going to college and study culinary arts. Cooking wasn't what i had in mind a couple years ago when thinking about what i was going to do for a career, but over the year and a half that ive working at the restaurant ive really got a taste for cooking, no pun intended. When im not at school or at work i like to take my dogs on hikes, hang out with friends and play games on my computer. Recently over the past two months or so i got into surfing and wanting to try to get better at and and when i found the 24/7 aircontrol server, i mainly focused on lowering my time, but ive always been open to trying to help other people out with answering questions about how to lower their time or other things about the map.

Referred by: trust

Kirito18500

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Kirito18500

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:134327822

What is your ingame name: Kirito

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kirito18500/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): White Oak, TX USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 15, but very mature

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No I do not

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): central time zone US/Canada

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia, Lux , Rookie

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin because I feel like it would be a good experience for myself. I really admire the admins that I know, and I even have two friends in real life that are admins. I will be in surf servers and there will sometimes be racism, spammers. I really want to help stop people from doing these things, but that is not the only reason i want to be an admin. I would also love to get better while being surrounded by other great surfers. Most of the admins I know are gods at surfing compared to me, and I feel that if I become an admin, I will get better. Another reason that I want to be an admin is that I love the CSGO community, and want to help contribute to make it even better. I might not have too much to offer, but I at least want to try. Thank you for reading!

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a really funny guy, who loves to have a good time. I play the trumpet and guitar, and I participate in many other school clubs and activities such as anime club and FFA. Although I might not be good at everything, I don't give up easily. I will continue to try things until I absolutely can't do them anymore. Even though I joke around a lot, I know when enough is enough. I do my best to be friendly with everyone unless they mess with my friends, or get on my bad side. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask and I will be happy to answer.

Referred by: Bukkitdance, Whitethunder

Jklenk

28 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Jklenk

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156899038

What is your ingame name: Nemo"EnemySpotted"| kickback.com

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jklenkalt/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, I do not speak any other languages other then English.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The community servers I play are Awp deathmatch servers, surfing servers, and minigames.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be staff member on the servers because I have a strong interest in the go free surf servers, I really want to show new members that the go free surf servers can be way more fun/help them get more into it, and the community is a really good community to be a part of. I am aware of what requirements and standards that have to be met to be a staff member. I know I have to be motivated and show that I want to do it, which is another reason I am applying for the position to join the team. I know the go free surf servers has grown a ton these past few months and I love seeing my favorite server grow, but this time I would like to be a part of it. I am almost always on and when I'm not I am always available. I think I deserve staff because I know how to handle serious situations. I usually play from times ranging of up to Five-Twelve hours a day. sometimes a little more. The Go Free Surfing servers are amazing servers and I want to help support it, help it grow and stay alive. I work very hard on the things I want to achieve or complete. I find myself to be an extremely approachable person and I am always willing to help a player in need. For example if a new player were to join the server and was to ask a questions, I would be able to give them correct guidance so they could enjoy themselves as a player on the server. As well as being an approachable person it also gives me the traits of being naturally kind and loyal. I think I'm also very nice and kind to people so you won't have a problem with me staff abusing or using excessive power on someone. So really, I want to help the server and be more involved with it. I can also help with getting players more active and having more fun then they already are having. I am honest to the people around me, if I were to do something what the users didn’t like, I will own up to it, I will not just stand back and let other people get the blame for my actions, i'm the one that should be getting blamed for my own actions. I have been playing these servers since the last year, so I have experience with these kind of servers. I want this position to help others and keep this server going. Overall I believe I have a lot of potential to become one of the greatest staff members you have every had on the servers I have had some experience as a staff member on smaller servers and I have a good frame of mind. I will make sure that the players can talk to me about their issues on the server and I will always be honest to them, with my opinion. If you choose me to be a staff member you will never regret hiring me.

Tell us something about yourself: I am from New Jersey, and I started playing CSGO in early 2015. The account I am applying with is my alt account because my main was vac banned due to "hacking/cheating". The account was falsely banned it is because I tried adding plugins into my game to rearrange the buy menu, text, and ect (nothing that gives me a advantage). I am currently teaching myself some basic website coding and scripting on my freetime along with graphic designing.

Referred by: No I want not Referred by anyone.

Syronix

28 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Syronix

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:38303506

What is your ingame name: Syronix

Link to your steam profile: https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/member.php/7840-Syronix

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 188.165.233.48:25155 IP of the server
Its surf_kitsune
I havn't played any off the other servers but I can surely tell you guys I will.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to be an admin on your servers because :
1. I love talking to people in a nice way wich basicly means I just ask how their day is and it makes them feel good and also me.
I also would like to be an admin so iff there are any problems I can do my best to see how I can fix your problems. Why i want to be admin over any other applicants, I checked out some applies they seem pretty decent. But iff you guys give me a chance to proof myself, You wont regret it! :D
I want to have a problem free server wich makes my day and the players.
I stay calm when theirs a situation that is not that great, I act mature wich I feel like in my way I am. Its so people stay calm so we can deal with what is going on at that time!

Tell us something about yourself: Im a generous guy, Very social in real life and ingame. Its good to be social so you atleast know how to talk to people in a mature way.
Im a funny guy i can have a laugh and I can also take a joke aslong as it does not go out of hand.

Referred by:

Elemental

28 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Elemental

Please enter your SteamID: DarKElementa1

What is your ingame name: Elemental

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarKElementa1/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I only speak basic french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank
i dont know the full name but this is the ip
149.202.87.83:25135

Past admin experience: I have only ever been an admin once and that was an old Gmod server that has now been taken down by the owner

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be an admin as i love the surf community and would like to be able to help those who are just getting started on the servers. i also feel as though there are to many toxic people in the community that are over looked and that just makes the surf community look bad and i would love to change that along with others who feel the same way.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old male from Britain who loves to get things done. I am more than happy to talk to people as i am confident and usually active online after 4pm UK. I am mature and will not "trash" talk someone who is using inappropriate language. I am also very good with my verbal commands and can usually calm someone down before they get to enraged.

Thank you for talking the time to review my application. Elemental

Referred by:

Kewoz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2016
chelmsford mass
[Go-Free SURF] Kewoz

Please enter your SteamID: Imkewoz

What is your ingame name: Kewoz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181045630/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 about to be 16 in August

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Utopia_njv, Surf_Kitsune, Surf_Mesa, Surf_beginner Surf_Rookie_fix

Past admin experience: None personally, but my best friend is heavily involved with a Large Dark RP server and through the years ive watched him and what he does on that certain server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Why would i like to be admin, Simple i genuinely love helping people and seeing progress within peoples skills of surfing. I first started getting into surfing the summer of 2015 and quickly fell in love with surfing and the community. Ever since all i've wanted to do was surf, any chance i got i was quickly connecting to yet another gofree server... i little sad i know. Another reason i would love to be an admin is my past experience with not admin work, but working with a team and communicating within a great group of people. From 2010-2015 i was a captain and heavily involved with a COD clan by the name of SouL, which currently has around 10K subs on YouTube. I joined around 3K and saw the progress and the growth of the team and that's what i live for. Everyday i was helping manage the channel and recruiting new editors and players. I know being an admin for this server isn't going to be exactly like that but i think that i can bring to the table my experience and drive to improve this server in any way. Thank you for reading and i hope you consider my application with serious consideration, thank you again.

Tell us something about yourself: Well after pouring my heart and soul into that "why would you like to be admin" response i should be able to muster up some strength. First of all my name is Jake Hartshorn and Im 15 years old from Chelmsford mass. I first got into video games when my cousin showed me Pokemon green leaf on his DS lite. Not to long after i had my own DS and grinding the shit out of it. Anyways im a freshman at Landmark School, which is a school for Dyslexia and Language Based Learning Disabilities. School was never easy for me and when i figured out i had a learning disability, i was filled with multiple emotions, both relief and Uncertainty. That was 6th grade and at that time i was attending public middle school. I had to work twice as hard as everyone else at everything school related. But with hard work and the help of my great teachers i've had over the years and the high school i now attend i've been able to thrive in school currently in the top 5% of my class. I believe my work ethic that my schooling has demanded will also carry over to this server. I thank you for reviewing my application and have a great day.

Referred by: no

LGtryHard

27 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] LGtryHard

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:125173317

What is your ingame name: LGtryHard

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210612363/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 22:33:35

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Begginner rookie mesa

Past admin experience: non

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am alot over 100 hours i am beats and have been comended for being a good teacher and friend i enjoy to help people out and help them succeed also when im on rookie (my main server) theres not always alot of admin on so alot of people are spamming the chat and or mic this is upsetting to me and many others and i would like to help solve this.

Tell us something about yourself: I do alot of video game playing also i play two sports i like to help people and have fun

Referred by: Whisper, Dev, king of pranks, Dave

lbassett_21

29 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] lbassett_21

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153825445

What is your ingame name: Gigabyte™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GigabyteCSGO/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Finnish, and some Spanish

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I have been playing of GoFree surf servers for awhile, about 75-100 of my hours is surfing on your servers. I usually play on the map AirControl because it is fun and there are a lot of nice people on the server.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be an Admin on the server because I am calm and don't argue with other players. I try to keep the server calm with my rank as Beast and get an admin on when there is a problem such as major swearing or very inappropriate music.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Luke, I build computers and sell them on Ebay. I own my dream build of a GTX 980 ti in an NZXT H440 Case (white). I love playing Csgo when I have time. I am currently a student going to UConn.

Referred by:

Ethan

29 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Ethan

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:111919942

What is your ingame name: Etgan

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184105613/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): B.C Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: English and French Fluently

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa, Aircontrol, Kitsune, Rookie

Past admin experience: Not much because I never bothered to apply for any csgo servers before now, but I used to administrate several servers for Minecraft when I was about 12

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on these surf servers because I find a lot of the time when I log on I try to talk to people and other people start to inturrupt and play loud music non-stop but sadly there are usually no admins on to mute them when I play.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play guitar, solve rubik's cubes, play csgo (duh), play basketball and painting. (Bob Ross style)

Referred by: No

Red

BANNED
29 Mar 2016
Pennsylvania
[Go-Free SURF] Red

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:80730600

What is your ingame name: Red

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121726928/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Rookie, Lux, and Classics

Past admin experience: I was admin on a Minecraft server. It was fun and easy.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because I feel I can suit the job very well. I know when people can cross the line and would handle the situation the best anyone could. I think that most of the people playing on the server respects and likes me. I also really enjoy playing on the server, the other admins are friendly, nice and know how to do their job, and I think I could be just like them and do a fantastic job as an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I play hockey and hang out with friends.

Referred by: Dev

RED-Bull

29 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] RED-Bull

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150965196

What is your ingame name: RED

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262196120/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): all surf servers: rookie, beginner, utopia, etc...

Past admin experience: Had my own cs-CZ server on my main Steam account: STEAM_0:1:29513100
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019291929/home

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love playing on the servers with a healthy community. No music spam, chat spam, racism and other things that could make a bad impression on the server. I'm online every day, surfing, helping people get better at it, give them tips, spectate people and communicate with other players. Sometimes its hard to help people that are really struggling with a stage or techniques when players blasting music or laugh at that player. I would like to get an opportunity to make surf servers the place where you can come, relax, communicate, share techniques and thoughts about game or maybe something personal. I met a lot of admins on the servers, talked to them and watched their behavior towards players that do not follow the rules. Admins like: WhispEr, Dev, RED, Lotus, Shakarump and Dave. All of them are great teachers, surfers and entertainers. I want to be there for players that choose to be on our surf servers and help them in any way i can.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a college student... Trying to get a degree in Electrical Engineering. I like playing CS after hard day in college. Some of my hobbies are playing with Photoshop, guitar and visiting a lot of events that are happening in the New York city.

Referred by: WhispEr

Lexerino

30 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Lexerino

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84805510

What is your ingame name: Lexerino

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lexerinoo

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie_fix 24/7, ip is 158.69.57.87:25115

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on your servers because there are tons of salty people and mic spammers I encounter when I surf. When I'm on, there aren't any admins around to mute or ban these people, depending on how bad they are. It also gets annoying when I try to help people surf as they can't hear me due to mic spammers. Finally, I really dislike hearing racist, sexist, and offensive comments from players because it only starts drama and arguments. I would like to help out the community and reduce these issues as much as I can!
Thanks for hearing me out.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Lex, I'm an avid music producer and graphic designer! My goal is to become a sound engineer in the future.

Referred by:

cannon1213

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2016
Edmonton
[Go-Free SURF] cannon1213

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:39315182

What is your ingame name: jap man

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038896092/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): ‎(UTC-6)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_rookie
surf_elysium
surf_beginner
surf_lux
surf_kitsune
surf_overgrowth

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am on the servers everyday and really love to be on them, being on the Go-free servers has become an everyday thing in my life. All the time I see spammers on the servers that are being disrespectful and annoying others. I feel like I am a very responsible person and can make the right decisions to keep people from being disrespectful and to have the server remain an amazing place where people can have great time.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ryan, I am 16 years old, I really love to play CSGO and got really in to surfing, I also go to school, Currently in grade 11, love to play sports and be around my friends, I'm a very social person and love anything related to technology.

Referred by: Shakarump

slicinon

30 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] slicinon

Please enter your SteamID: Slicinon

What is your ingame name: Slicinon

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066816339/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 25

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I dont play on any specified servers

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Ive never been an admin before and would love to try it out.

Tell us something about yourself: I make youtube videos.

Referred by:

hypr

1 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] hypr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38439947

What is your ingame name: hypr /H/

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hyprcsgo/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Stockholm, Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTS+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf, mostly kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience: Been hosting several csgo servers, minecraft servers and garry's mod servers. Alot of experience as admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think it would be cool to be admin and not have to monetize everything at the same time. To chill on the servers and meet new people on surf servers, also help those with issues!

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 19 year old gamer and independent game developer living in Sweden. Been playing games since I was 6 and been playing CS since mid-source. Like programming and working at a tech-company building computers to the Swedish defense.

Referred by: Nope!

MakeDrakeJake

3 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] MakeDrakeJake

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112824145

What is your ingame name: MakeDrakeJake

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MakeDrakeJake/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Australia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC 10:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer |Rank{new Hardware}
IP Adress:158.69.57.87:25175

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think I would be a good admin because I am mature enough to deal with situations. I would NEVER accept racism or rudeness other wise I would punish the unjust people swiftly,calmly and fairly. I like helping people so I would help anyone who needed assistance. I would help in server events and participate the most I can. I would love to help the fellow admins on these servers.

Tell us something about yourself: Some of my hobbies are gaming, the beach, animals and hanging out with friends.

Referred by: No.

TheGamer4G

3 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TheGamer4G

Please enter your SteamID: TheGamer4_G

What is your ingame name: TheGamer4G

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegamer4_g/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Los Angeles, California, USA.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play Rookie Sruf as I think this is the most enjoyable server.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because being a gamer I know how frustrating it is to run into a hacking cheater online and I would like to be able to stop people from doing that. I would also like to make sure everyone is respectful towards one another.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Chris, I am 19 years old, I grew up in Los Angeles California and I have always enjoyed playing video games ever since I was a kid.

Referred by: No

Reactions: Casper_
Status
Not open for further replies.