Not open for further replies.

SearAm

21 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SearAm

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136176866

What is your ingame name: SearAm

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/diegotheloser/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I also speak a little bit of Chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST/EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_aircontrol_ksf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because I can be on a lot, (therefore not being an admin that goes on once a week, or so). I would give out warnings (unlike some admins who just gag you). I would just be a chill admin and no one would know, so I could see people's behaviour when there is not an admin around.

Tell us something about yourself: My friends think I'm a funny guy. I like surfing and playing competitive. I like playing basketball with friends.

Referred by:

TuneD @gamma

28 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TuneD @gamma

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166532199

What is your ingame name: RAYSPOON <3 #RoadToSilver

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293330126/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Netherlands, NorthHolland Ouddorp

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speek a bit france, and i speak dutch.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+02:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Kitsune.

Past admin experience: Ive been admin on lots of surf servers and some awp servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I go to this server in lots of my freetime i make friends here and practice surfing.
I just wanted to be admin because i wanted to help the server, as its an good server but make it alot better.

Tell us something about yourself: I am Ray i play csgo,cod and lots of other games i am a really young kid, but i have lots of experience with gaming. Friends who know me call me the "game addicted" because i play to mutch and practice mutch i like surfing and awping. When i dont game i play soccer i have a big heart for sports.

ps: Sry i am dyslectic if i made some spell mistakes.

Referred by: lots of people like: Dat Boi?, Blank, Mapotato and some more

LoLKing89

23 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] LoLKing89

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94376394

What is your ingame name: LoLKing89

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shutupbob/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): North Carolina

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I know a little french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Typically on surf_kitsune, surf_beginner, and surf_rookie

Past admin experience: I was a moderator on a minecraft server once

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I never see any admins on the server, so I thought, hey maybe i could help out. I always see the apply for admin in chat, so i am just gonna take my chance. Why should you choose me over others? I have no idea. I am active, and am loyal.

Tell us something about yourself: I have a lot of technical experience. I go to an IT academy at my high school, an internship with audio/video at my church, and about 9 years of experience with gaming on computers (yeah i was 6)

Referred by: Nope, just was looking for surf servers

AbacusB

26 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] AbacusB

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:47199636

What is your ingame name: Tuna

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/abacusb/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not really, but I'm taking a class for spanish if that counts for anything.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I used to only play on the surf_aircontrol_ksf (the new hardware one) most of the time. Then I wanted to play some other maps, so I went to KSF for it for some time. When the revamped Mesa came out I discovered the Mix server. I usually stick between the Aircontrol, Mix, and a tad bit of the Old Mesa and Elysium.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think with the time I've spent on the server, I think I have a good understanding of the community and what's sought for and disliked. I want to be able to help and grow the community that introduced me to Surf.
By the way, I swear I've been on the server longer than HLstats says I have been... maybe I'm wrong though. ;(

Tell us something about yourself: I play on my HS golf team. Golf's pretty rad. I'm a (I hate to call it this) foodie, and I look to take the best pictures that I can. I like to surf... and I'm pretty good at it when I'm on aircontrol, but I'm also not really very skilled when it comes to t3+ stuff.

Referred by:

KieVSGames

29 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] KieVSGames

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72263262

What is your ingame name: The Blues1996

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBlues1996/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do know a little bit of welsh.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play the Surf_Mesa or Surf_kitsune
Sometimes I have a little go on the others like surf_beginner

Past admin experience: I used to be an admin for a gmod server few years ago (I still am today, although I am now a co-owner)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love surfing, it's great for doing it in my spare time and when I feel bored. Although, sometimes when I surf do I find certain people. They tend to be racist or use offensive language to directly attack someone. I would like to stop this. I also sometimes see people put links in chat, some of which could be harmfull, so i'd like to push that down to a bare minimum if possible.

Tell us something about yourself: I play a lot of games, I like to participate in the communites and meet the people from them. Overall i'm a very nice person, sometimes too much for my own good, but if need be I will stop them.

Referred by:

Ritter12321

29 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Ritter12321

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

What is your ingame name: リッター [RItter]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064335154/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mainly play on the kitsune surf map.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): to be honest I don't got a particularly reason why I want to be an admin or why you should choose me. I just like to help out mainly where i can like thats what i do. not really good at selling myself i know. i meen if you could use the help around im here and basically 100% free for school and work until October when im starting at school again. I well be available in a good amount time a day to help out

Tell us something about yourself: hey my name is Oliver. i'm a parkour instructor and been it the passed 2 years. i became an instructor after i've trained at the gym for a good 3 years and got offended the responsibility to train aroundt 15-20 kids every friday. When i don't train parkour or be with friends i like to sit down and relax for a good few hours and also i'm waiting for October to come so i can start study for being a security guard.

Referred by: No

yung ScreaM

31 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] yung ScreaM

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:74401111

What is your ingame name: yung ScreaMy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yungScreaM

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A bit of Arabic, Spanish, and Urdu.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -4:00 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control, and Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I would like to be an admin on csgo go-free surf servers is because I would love to be a important person of the free surf community. I usually surf twice a day and I really love helping out fellow CS players with surfing and just things in general! I also love to interact with everyone in community servers in general, please accept me as I believe I will help the surf community with many aspects of CS and perhaps even life in general if needed. I would really appreciate if I could also help the people who get upset by toxic people that sometimes come on the go-free servers.

Tell us something about yourself: My life goal is to go pro in CS. I've been playing for 3 years. I surf on CS mainly to increase my movement abilities in CS, but also to interact with people in go-free servers. I have a lot of friends on go-free servers! :)

Referred by: akron

Blank

28 Jul 2016
Croatia
[Go-Free SURF] Blank

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151275975

What is your ingame name: Not Blank

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/icecreamistasty/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I am from Croatia.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 13 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Croatian and German.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on kitsune server which is mine favorite.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): One day I turned on CS:GO and started looking for a kitsune 24/7 server. I found this one. I had great time playing on it and I have met a lot of interesting players. Cause I wanted to talk to those players again I have put the server on "favorite" list. I've visited the server more and more and had fun. When I've set my first PB I was proud of myself and I wanted to improve more. There were players who helped me to get better and I'm thankfull to them.

But while I was playing on this server I have noticed a lot of mic spammers. racism etc. and I didn't enjoyed listening to it. I wanted to end it and make it stop but I couldn't. That's why I want to be an admin. I want new (and old) players to enjoy the server how I used to. I want to make this community a better place so everyone can enjoy.

Before, I was also kinda braking the rules and now I feel bad for it cause rules are rules, you're not suppose to break them. But as an admin I would be sure that I will never brake any rule by insulting other players or mic spamming or being racist...

The reason I got declined last time was of course cause I was breaking the rules by insulting players and being racist. I want to say sorry for doing that and apologise to all people I have insulted.

I want to thank everyone in advance!

Blank

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ira. I'm from Croatia. I train volleyball and play guitar. I enjoy my life but CS:GO is ruining it.

Referred by: Blair I guess

Reactions: boommstick

boommstick

1 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] boommstick

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170215935

What is your ingame name: BooMMstick

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BooMMstick_/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): new york

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern time zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): air control ,surf utopia,forbidden ways

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i wish to be an admin to your servers because i want to make it a server of fun and jokes. to get rid of the people affecting others negatively and let the ones who just want to surf be unbothered by the hatful comments on their surfing or people spamming the mike or annoying people.

Tell us something about yourself: i enjoy skiing and swimming, i love csgo and play it often .

Referred by:

7Shadows

2 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] 7Shadows

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:156490677 14:13 41 0

What is your ingame name: 7ShadowsHD

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273247083/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i am learning italian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the Air Control and Kitsune servers

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on 2 surf servers and have been a good admin

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin to make this server better than it already is. This is a great server but people spoil it by making racsist comments and remarks.

Tell us something about yourself: I was a determined and confident person who knows where to draw the line.

Referred by:

mynamejeff/joebiden

2 Sep 2016
New York
[Go-Free SURF] mynamejeff/joebiden

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160316217

What is your ingame name: joe biden

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280898163/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): new york

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): air control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): yes i would like to be admin becasue i would love to help out and stop kids from mic spamming and running these servers

Tell us something about yourself: im young i love to play games im a nice guy

Referred by:

DeadpoolTheSlayer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Oct 2015
[Go-Free SURF] DeadpoolTheSlayer

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109613258

What is your ingame name: ★Petals Of The Damned

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DawsonTheGreat/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America, Atlanta Georgia

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak some spanish, taking a class in school.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf beginner, kitsune, mesa, most of them really. I'm not the best surfer so I usually use the tier 1-3 servers, but I go on others too because I know people that prefer more advanced and situations can occur on them too.

Past admin experience: I was an admin for a few months. I was not the most active if I am to be fully honest, but that changes this time. I left because I got a new laptop and started to play dota. Since then my laptop broke and I have more time for CS:GO now since I have to use a mac for the time being and it can't run dota. I did not have to do a lot of gagging and muting and banning when I was an admin, but when I did, I was never told I committed a wrong proceedure so I think I did mostly ok.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin on your servers because from past times that I have spent on it, I met a lot of great people. But, I also met some bad. Often times, these bad people are able to get away with it because an admin is not on, and when someone is playing music while spectating and nobody can mute him (this is an example), having an active admin there would sure help. As I said before, I am going to try my best to be one of the more active admins, like Water. I want to make sure that the servers that I have come to know and love will always be a fun environment for those that wish to learn about the greatness of them that I have come to love.

Tell us something about yourself: Well I am into a lot of music. I have made a lot of friends over music and even some of the shirts I wear that show what music I like. I have recently started to learn how to play the guitar, and I have loved it since first touch. I also play lacrosse for my school. I am a starting face-off for JV and I sub for Varsity. The schedule varies, but I will still hold true to trying to be a very active admin.

Referred by: ﮔʜ] Havoc #Jophie ♡

-SDD- Inazuma

3 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] -SDD- Inazuma

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117759640

What is your ingame name: -SDD- Inazuma

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/-SDD-Inazuma

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Texas

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Turkish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Beginner map that gives tips in chat

Past admin experience: used to own a mc server about a year ago

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because i would like to help other people who like to surf and get better at csgo. i might not have won 10 comp games but im pretty decent at surfing and help my friend who just got into surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: i'm very into tech and like working on my setup and improving what i have

Referred by: no

S9infinte

4 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] S9infinte

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177840453

What is your ingame name: S9infinite

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315946635/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): kentucky, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): i am 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i know some french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): if your refuting to the plus minus thing my time zone is -4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): kitsune anmd mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): ive been surfing on the surver for a while and i felt like i could be of use to the server and provide the owner by helping monitor the servers :)

Tell us something about yourself: my hobbies are i love to play tennis im in martching band in a concert band at school and i love to play guitar

Referred by:

HooDini

14 Aug 2015
United States, New Jersey
[Go-Free SURF] HooDini

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:71255523

What is your ingame name: Hoodini

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102776774/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United states, New Jersey

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No i only speek english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT -4:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_aircontrol
Surf_mesa
Surf_utopia_njv
i would surf on your elysuim server but im not able to log in for some reason :'{

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The main reason i want to be admin is because of all the toxic players that join the sever. I am not fond of cursing and toxic language. Also Ear Rape music, no one likes ear rape!

Tell us something about yourself: I am 18 years old been surfing for more then 10 months, i would say i'm pretty good at it but not the best , I'm on all the time(almost every day) because i love PC gaming. I'm friendly to everyone and i could say i'm a funny person. (/ ' o')/

Referred by: hwow / alephyphen , Akron

fuzze

6 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] fuzze

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108437973

What is your ingame name: Fuzze

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuzzeoficial

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Argentina

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: yes, i peak spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -3:00 (Buenos Aires)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Begginer #2

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): my english is very very bad, servers always filled with toxic people who put music or begins to insult

Tell us something about yourself: i student, play cs:go than 6 years, and work with my family

Referred by:

assassin123

13 Aug 2016
[Go-Free SURF] assassin123

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92659209

What is your ingame name: assassin

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145584146

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): altoon pa

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: germin not mutch tho

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 utopia kitsun aircontrol beginer

Past admin experience: arma 3 gmod arma 2

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i love the community and i am on all the time i hear people say the n word and mess with other people i want to be on and help the community stop racism

Tell us something about yourself: i'm a firefighter and love to talk to people i help out other people to surf because i was taught be people

Referred by: no one

I'm the real one

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] I'm the real one

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:93712773

What is your ingame name: I'm the real one

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147691274/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in Canada in the province of Ontario in the city of Ottawa.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I'm 15 at the moment and my birth day is the 8 july.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I'm originaly from Montreal, so I speak well French.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): I'm in the Eastern time zone (-5:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): On the GoFree surf servers, I play 95% of my time on the map aircontrol (158.69.57.87:25175). Sometime i like to try out other map/server.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): First thing first, I use to surf on aircontrol with an other account that i don't use anymore. It was aproximatly 6-7 months ago. I connected with the username '' I'm the real one'' ( As a ''witness'', Alephyphen was there). I played I think about 2-3 months before taking a break. I came back on the server a month ago and beated my time a couple of time. I'm currently at 35:94. The more it gets difficult the more I need concentration and sometime some other player/surfer start being racist, mic spamming or more. Everytime one of those people start disrupting other people's ''calm mood'' and an admin is not connected, we need to contact one and disturb him while there not in the game. This is one of the thing that I want to help with. Also I've been on the server for a while I think and I really like it. I want to help new player to have a good impression of the server just like I did the first time I came on the server. Like I sort of said indirectly, I think that I have enought time on the server (including my old account). I am aware that smurf on the server are not autorise, don't worry I don't use it. I don't know if I'm consider mature, that would be the opinion of other people that know me. Personnaly I think I am. I am connected usualy after school at 16:15 Eastern time. I play every day. An other fact you should consider is that on the weekkend i usualy connect in the morning when there is 3 to 6 people on the server, and I don't think there's that much admin in the morning but I could be wrong and I also play past noon. To finish this of, I hope you'll like this application and that I enter in the description of people with potential of becoming admin.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Ian, I'm a french canadian of 15 years old originaly from Montreal, but i moved to Ontario a year ago. I like playing video game such as killing floor 2, call of duty, counter-strike. My favorite serie on netflix is vampire diaries, I also like anime (manga). I'm currently in 10th grade (just started the year). I want to go into Games programming later on with my life. So I need to go in university. I don't like owing anything to people so I have difficulty to accept gift unless it's for my birthday or Chrismast. I also like sports.

Referred by: No I wasn't, it's was my choice.

Chad

15 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Chad

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:104594085

What is your ingame name: Nalu ツ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169453899/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Maryland, USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: American

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern US & Canada

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because I see my friends as admins and I wanna be a cool kid

Tell us something about yourself: I surf

Referred by: Defaultt

PulluP

11 Sep 2016
pullup.club
[Go-Free SURF] PulluP

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68932135

What is your ingame name: PulluP

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EPSU/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA (East Coast)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa / beginner

Past admin experience: Ran 4 cod4 servers, been admin on serveral bhop & deathrun servers in gmod, only been admin on 1 bhop server in csgo so far, was mod on a surf server too, but I rarely played it because of it's lame map pool...

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd just like to be there to mute mic spammers, I wouldn't need any other power than mute, I'm not a power hungry 12 year old that REALLY WANTS MOD AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MOD / ADMIN / ANY POWER... I just play a lot on mesa and we get random mic spammers (sometimes when I'm having a nice chill conversation...) kinda blows, so I thought I'd apply here!

p.s. I probably have too many fowl language flags, but that's because I fully believe in freedom of speech, even if I don't agree with what you're saying... I fully understand from a business perspective if you don't want to be shown giving reward to something that doesn't promote a "Family friendly" server environment, if I was admin / mod / representing the server in any way, I'd follow the language rules to a T.

Tell us something about yourself: Self employed cyber security contractor / consultant, got my GED when I turned 16, and never looked back! Also current Intertel memeber, and hoping to join epiq soon! Also, got a VAC ban when I was 14, just learning LUA script, back when I played tf2 and payday2, injected the dll file that allows lua scripting in payday2 into tf2 while on a trade server, lost $1600 and learned a hard lesson + now I have this lame VAC on my account forever ;(

Referred by: mesa chat

Status
Not open for further replies.