Nidd

11 Sep 2016
Portugal
[Go-Free SURF] Nidd

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:81511053

What is your ingame name: Nidd

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2550061998/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Leiria - Portugal

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Portuguese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_kitsune in EU

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): From my experience in this server, there are many times where a player starts playing music or simply abusing the mic function in the game, and it often leads to a major mic flood where everyone is talking at the same time and no one is able to understand the other players, when from the start a simple mute for a few minutes would do the job, and honestly i dont see many admins doing that, i almost dont see admins on the server at all, and thats why i want to become an admin, because there must always be a person who can control the situation at all times.

Tell us something about yourself: I just turned 18 this summer, and i´m still going to school this year because i still want to improve 2 subjects. I live in a relatively small town, so riding a bike with a couple friends feels good sometimes, but going out at night is still a lot of fun. Obviously i like to play CS:GO mainly on surf servers, but im also into gmod and league of legends.

Referred by: No

byzoeiscool2

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Sep 2016
take me out to dinner first
[Go-Free SURF] byzoeiscool2

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183400026

What is your ingame name: crippling depression

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327065780

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i like surfing on one of you`re servers because the people on it are very social and most of the time nice people. i enjoy coming on the server and being able to say hi to people i enjoy talking to. but sadly there are plenty of times that i join and there are people playing loud music or just spamming the mic, so that means people cant have a good time and get really upset. this is where i want to help. i want to stop the mic spammers or racist people, basically anyone that breaks the rules. all i want for this server to be is a nice social place where people can talk and have a good time. i will try my best to follow the rules and let people surf. thanks for reading my application and i hope i will get accepted.

Tell us something about yourself: i live in the netherlands, i enjoy hanging out with friends or just talking to random strangers. i obviously like surfing. football (soccer) is also one of my hobbies

Referred by: mapotato (one of the server admins)

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
[Go-Free SURF] Snyruto

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75270560

What is your ingame name: Boi Dat?

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110806849/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in Denmark

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Danish and some German.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+01:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_lux (rank 1) Surf_kitsune (rank 9) and Surf_aircontrol (rank 52).

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Currently with over 16 days active on the server, I've met a lot of people and made many friendships, that have even carried on to other games. During my time of playing on the different servers of GoFree, I've come to the conclusion that there're too few EU admins (or at least few active ones). My experience currently is that I don't really seem to see a lot of EU admins on the different surf servers, which in turn results in people breaking the rules more or less freely without anything happening. Since almost all the admins I have on my friendslist are from NA, even contacting one of them is not an option, since they're asleep or busy.

One of the main things I do on the servers (especially lux and kitsune) is helping new players get better at surfing, since I want to improve their overall experience and possibly make some nice friends in the process. I think I'd be able to do a better job at improving the experience of the playerbase (EU in particular) if I got admin, since I would then be able to mute/gag players that ruin the experience for everyone by being racist, mic spamming, heavily insulting other players etc. I'm also planning to expand my surfing to other maps on GoFree, so getting admin would mean I could also help uphold the rules on those. I also got accepted as an admin on an earlier application, but due to someone else having a very similar name to me (datboi) at the time I thought I had gotten declined. It was only after checking now that I realise my forum name had been used instead of my ingame name.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Oliver Borød and I come from Denmark. I'm currently a student in my 11th year of school. My hobbies involve parkour and surfing. I live at my parents' house and spend most my time surfing on GoFree servers.

Referred by: Random people on the server over time

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
[Go-Free SURF] Snyruto

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110806849/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Danish and some German.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_lux (rank 1) Surf_kitsune (rank 9) and Surf_aircontrol (rank 52).

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Currently with over 16 days active on the server, I've met a lot of people and made many friendships, that have even carried on to other games. During my time of playing on the different servers of GoFree, I've come to the conclusion that there're too few EU admins (or at least few active ones). My experience currently is that I don't really seem to see a lot of EU admins on the different surf servers, which in turn results in people breaking the rules more or less freely without anything happening. Since almost all the admins I have on my friendslist are from NA, even contacting one of them is not an option, since they're asleep or busy.

One of the main things I do on the servers (especially lux and kitsune) is helping new players get better at surfing, since I want to improve their overall experience and possibly make some nice friends in the process. I think I'd be able to do a better job at improving the experience of the playerbase (EU in particular) if I got admin, since I would then be able to mute/gag players that ruin the experience for everyone by being racist, mic spamming, heavily insulting other players etc. I'm also planning to expand my surfing to other maps on GoFree, so getting admin would mean I could also help uphold the rules on those. I also got accepted as an admin on an earlier application, but due to someone else having a very similar name to me (datboi) at the time I thought I had gotten declined. It was only after checking now that I realise my forum name had been used instead of my ingame name.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Oliver Borød and I come from Denmark. I'm currently a student in my 11th year of school. My hobbies involve parkour and surfing. I live at my parents' house and spend most my time surfing on GoFree servers.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
[Go-Free SURF] Snyruto

Past admin experience:

Nator

11 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nator

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121281053

What is your ingame name: nayytor lmao

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/George_Nator

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the "[Surf-EU] Utopia 24/7"

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin of your server because I have been playing and surfing with many other surfers for a while now. I have nearly 800 hours playtime on CS:GO alone and alot of time is spent surfing so I am experienced in the department of dealing with people in regards to them being unnecessarily mean etc. So I would be good in regards to keeping this specific server in check and just to be here to have fun or if anyone needs my help with anything regarding the server. And I'm very active on this server in particular so I can come on whenever I'm needed and just stay in the server for the duration for anyone whom needs my help or just if I want to surf. Thanks for your time.

Tell us something about yourself: My hobbies are pretty basic for a guy my age. I like to play and watch football, watching and playing golf & gaming pretty much takes up the rest, if not all, of my spare time.

Referred by: Nikooo777

Storrent

11 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Storrent

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:73394887

What is your ingame name: Storrent

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/storrent/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Texas, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): Fifteen as of September 7, 2016 (Young, I know)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: N/A

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Standard Time (CST -6:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol
Utopia
Rebel Resistance

Past admin experience: Adminned a Minecraft Server from May 16, 2014 to April 11, 2016

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel I can bring a lot to the servers, having known how to deal with people, and able to quickly learn any commands, extra/new rules and regulations, along with acting mature and friendly at the same time, while still enforcing each and every rule.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing FPS games for a short time compared to other people, starting with TF2 in 2013, and was introduced to CS:GO in 2015, and I have 250 hours in it to date, with 1100 in TF2. I also have been diagnosed with High Functioning Aspergers, which may impede my social standing a bit, but every day I try to overcome it, and this would be another opprotunity to do so.

Referred by: N/A

BoyzaOnEbay

11 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] BoyzaOnEbay

Please enter your SteamID: Harlemslasher

What is your ingame name: Scriptaghetti

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scriptifreak/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ireland

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf kitune 24/7,Surf Lux 24/7,Simpsons 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think i could be a much better amin because i usually see a lot of problems and i can see a way i could fix them with the use of mutes/kicks/bans but i am the type of guy to give warnings so if its an accident they get another chance and im always playing on gofree all the time so i can really be helpful and a use to GoFree

Tell us something about yourself: I live in Dublin Ireland,I love soccer,I love surfing and bhopping,I've been gaming since the age of 9,I love communication apps like Steam,Skype,Discord As of now i am in school and will be for the next 6 years but will be active on GoFree all the time My real name is Chris

Referred by:

MaxMelon

5 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] MaxMelon

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131318980

What is your ingame name: MaxMelon | Ukuleledude

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaxWarman

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, but I know SOME German (A VERY tiny amount)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT (UTC+00:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the Surf Beginner and Mesa Gofree servers.

Past admin experience: I am a manager for a gaming community (Informal Gaming), meaning that in the past, I moderated our 1v1 server (which has now closed). I also have a lot of experience being administrator on many Minecraft servers, so I understand admin/moderator procedures.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have dedicated a lot of time to Elite-Hunterz' GoFree surf servers. Although I'm honestly pretty awful at surf, it is evident that the servers aren't constantly being moderated. With around 26 hours, I haven't seen a member of staff online once, which suggests that you are perhaps looking for reliable administrators. I have a lot of past experience as a moderator on several servers, spread across many different games. I like your servers because they have a calm, friendly atmosphere, but I would also like to enforce the server rules when needed. For example, I have often been on the surf Mesa server, where microphone spamming and abuse towards other players is a frequent occurrence. I would like to end this, while still keeping my reputation as a friendly player.

Tell us something about yourself: I produce music in my spare time. As my CSGO username suggests, I do indeed play the ukulele. I also play the guitar and drums, as well as more "jokey" instruments such as the harmonica. Unfortunately I cannot sing...

Referred by:

mynamejeff/joebiden

2 Sep 2016
New York
[Go-Free SURF] mynamejeff/joebiden

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160316217

What is your ingame name: Joe biden

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280898163/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): new york

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: im learning spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i usally play on air control

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i have been playing csgo for awhile now after a few comp games i love to join surfing servers and just surf and making new friends. i have been on air control for a few months now. and randomly while surfing some random person joins mic spams many racist songs and say racist things, also i have deal with anyoing kids who troll and ear rape people which bothers me while i surf. half of the times these happen while a admin is not on or one is but is AFK. then some of these mic spamers would stop just before a admin joins or gets back and 50% of the time when a admin is talking in a server or chatting nothing happens but has soon as they leave all hell breaks lose.

Also after i tell the individual to stop and they ignore me i would have to contact some admins via steam to let them know whats going on the server so they can stop them and time them out for whatever the cause may be . i decided to request for admin not only to get rid of mic spam,chat spam, advertising on nikoo's servers and also everyone is happy and is able to surf and beat his/her time without being interupted by ear rape or people just trying to troll and the server. i have since improved from my first time from a 1 min -50-and now (45:44) due to the admins and nice people on the server teaching me how to surf and getting better at my time. i also would love to help and teach new people to surf just how a admin helped me. know would should have to deal with some one trolling them and spamming their inbox with racist terms. which happened to me someone of the name (jay) sended me horrible messges which lead me to block him. but it isnt just him their is other people who do this and this needs to stop. people like this shouldnt be able to play go free servers if the only thing they do when they cone on is bother and annoy people. i will do my best to time these individuals out while some of the amins are not able to play csgo or are stuck in comp games

i would also like to say sorry for some of the bad things that are currently on my record i truly see what every admin has to deal with and i would like to prove that i can be a good and nice admin. <3 much love francesco (joe biden)

Tell us something about yourself: Hi my name is Francesco most people call me joe biden on steam.

i am 16 years old i am italian and spanish
im a junior in high school i usaly play around 4 or 5 (eastern standard time )

some of my hobbies are playing games and mostly haging out with my friends

i am a verry nice guy if you get to know me and im very nice to people

Referred by: akron

Svensson Pojken

19 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Svensson Pojken

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177732835

What is your ingame name: Svensson Pojken

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315731398/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2 Hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Right now i acctualy only play on surf_sunshine server because i dont really find any other funny servers.

Past admin experience: Well i love to help people, and love to make this server better and grow bigger.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because i have all the time been 1 guy since i was young to try to help people and make them glad and stuff. I have always tried my best to make people glad on other servers and i have made it sometimes and helped alot of people with surfing, i am from Sweden so i am not english but i know how to speak english very well so i can help alot of people if they need help or if anyone abuses, i can be online everyday after school alot of hours and help the servert grow and get better. I hope you enjoyed reading my Application

Tell us something about yourself: Im from sweden, im 15 years old im soon 16 in about 3 months. I love to make help happy and feel they make good and i Love to make stuff better.

Referred by:

Svensson Pojken

19 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Svensson Pojken

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177732835

What is your ingame name: Svensson Pojken

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198315731398/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2 Hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on Surf_Sunshine

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I do like to be admin because i do love to help people if they need help and help the server to make people stop abuse and ban abusers and stuff like that, I have been playing this game for a long time and thinking about i would love to help people if they need help

I do also like to be admin because i want to make all on the sever happy so they can be happy when they play it and make people glad and stuff.

I can play alot of hours per day because i always play cs go when im bored.

Tell us something about yourself: Im 15 years old, soon turning 16 i have been playing Counter Strike since i was 8 years old, i started playing Counter Strike Source, but then when Counter Strike Global Offensive came out i bought that, i have about 300 hours playtime on this account. I have about 3 accounts 1 with 951 hours thats my main and another smurf with 138 hours. I play on this account the most.

I play games all the day after school because i don't have any better for me if i arent outside with my friends.

a normal day i can play about 4-8 hours of cs go and take breaks sometimes.

I like to help people and make them happy.

Well thats all i have to tell about my self.

Referred by:

Zgamerrr

2 Apr 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Zgamerrr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92291139

What is your ingame name: Squirrel

Link to your steam profile: STEAM_0:1:92291139

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ohio, United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: The smallest amount of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): ECT USA and CANADA

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mainly i play surf servers. I dont know the name of all of them, i jumped around. The main server i play is this one. Sorry i dont know name, i usually just joined first one in my history ( which is this one ). Not like im new or anything, check my hours.

Past admin experience: On CSGO, none.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin to help people, and or manage the server. Im not sure the admin times in which there on but i notice mic spam alot. Im not talking about people playing music, thats fine. Im talking about the squeakers that come in here and just yell in there mic. For the most part they get banned, but some just know the right time to get on. My timezome probably isnt any diffrent then the servers, but i feel like i get on at diffrent times then most people.

Tell us something about yourself: Im 15, not a squeaker, mature, and love surfing!
Still in school so, limited time i can be on is like 7 hours after school.

Referred by: No

yoni100

25 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] yoni100

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123919446

What is your ingame name: only 8yr old

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlewDragon

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): israel

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: yes

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +3 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i ususally play on the surf begginers mesa and surf control

Past admin experience: my past admin experience i was admin on a gmod server darkrp was admin on a deathrun server and a darkrp server and another deathrun

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i like to be admin becuse i really like the comuntiy i like playing the servers meeting new pepole having fun and most importing helping pepole how need my help i am playing at this comunity more then a year and my exprince on the comuinty i can understand pepole bettre and as i see there are not many admins so trolls are commoing mice spaming swaering in chat and no one can do shit about that and new players that come i help them i show the the commends

Tell us something about yourself: i am from israel my real name is yoni i love cats i love going outside with my firends i love workingout at the gym and i have a cat

Referred by:

nova

1 Oct 2016
Sweden
[Go-Free SURF] nova

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104798785

What is your ingame name: ✪ nova

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/novaofc

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central European Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the server that host the map Surf_Mesa because it's my favorite surf map.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be admin because I like to help new players with surf and I just like helping people in general. And i also like just keeping it clean in the chat and have it user friendly for everyone.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 15 year old gamer that do youtube and stream sometimes, and my hobbies are boxing and just training in general. And I have 5 sibling that live home so if i need to go sometime I just need to help my mom with the kids because my mom and dad are divorced. And from friends and other people I know im a nice person.

Referred by: Nope :)

carrot

1 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] carrot

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73079223

What is your ingame name: Carrot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trooone

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Danish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1, UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf mesa, Surf kitsune, surf beginner

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really like your servers, i like ''helping'' people on the servers, get people a better experience so it will be a server that people wants to come back to, instead of just joining once and thinking its a bad server. I wanna help new people on the server (like first time surfing, or questions etc.) I spend a lot of time on the server (basically all my freetime haha) I wanna be able to do more than just surf on the server :) I hope you will pick me as an admin! Would mean a lot :)

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Trine, currently goes to school in 9th grade, im done after this year is over! :D I live in denmark in a small house with my family and all our lovely dogs! I dont really have a hobbie besides from gaming, and by that i mean, i spend all my time on my computer surfing, playing LoL or watching youtube :p

Referred by:

taxes

2 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] taxes

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43767008

What is your ingame name: taxes

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heightsir/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Oklahoma, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00, Central U.S time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 AirControl

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I'd like to be an admin on the 24/7 AirControl server is because I have been playing on it for a couple of months now and I've been in many situations where there are no admins online when I'm playing and people abuse rules and micspam and I'd like to try to make the server more playable for other players.

Tell us something about yourself: I play varsity baseball and I also sing, I've been told I'm okay at both. Just kinda average. Nothing too special.

Referred by: No.

OuterRaven

2 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] OuterRaven

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:127084025

What is your ingame name: OuterRaven

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/outerraven/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Arab Emirates, Dubai

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16, 17 in Febuary 20th

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Fluent arabic, learning french :D

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+4:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I like playing on Surf_beginer and surf_air control, and surf_kitsune. I like all of them but am mostly on thoes 3 servers.

Past admin experience: This is kind of embrassing but back then when Minecraft was really popular I was a admin of the most played server for 2 years. I stopped playing minecraft so I stopped being an admin there.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin on your servers because I want to make a positive impact on the community, am going to be playing mostly surfing and I want our community to be really welcoming and non-toxic. And I rarley see any admins online so I would like to take part of this community to make it better :D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Arab, I currently I live in Dubai with my family, am in the 11th grade, I like to read books, watch anime, and play CsGo. I like swimming and I love dogs :D.

Referred by: People on the server said I would be a good admin so..

Darko

3 Oct 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Darko

Please enter your SteamID: Jonisluv

What is your ingame name: Darko

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jonisluv

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sheffield, UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Greenwich mean time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Kitsune

Past admin experience: I have been admin on many servers before, and even ran a minecraft server a couple of years ago. I have been admin on many Teamspeak servers aswell (past and present). I also take a tennis class 3 times a week which has helped me greatly develop my social skills.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would really like to become an admin as this server has provided the perfect environment for me, and many others to develop as surfers and become members of the community. However I wish to increase my contribution to helping other people have a similar experience as me. I wish to give back into the community which helped me so greatly by helping the community grow and develop as the comunity allowed me to. Furthermore, the server does attract many people who do not contribute to the servers positive atmosphere and another admin to ease the load on the other staff members. I believe that I could effectively fill this role.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 17 year old male form Sheffield in the UK. I have played computer games for the majority of my life and currently have over a thousand hours in counterstrike alone. I also have a fairly good social life, play the trumpet up to grade 7 and teach tennis regularly throughout the week.

Referred by: Boi Dat

25 Sep 2016
[Go-Free SURF] FPS God #FeelsBadMan

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:88569720

What is your ingame name: Fps God #ImHughMungus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Negev_God/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Persian/Farsi

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Kitsune #2 Surf-EU Kitsune
Surf Kitsune2 and Surf Mix

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to become an admin on these servers because i want to help the community improve and help give back to the server that taught me how to surf. Another reason is that many of the US servers never have any admins so anyone can just play EarRape as they please without any fear of consequences. I also have found and helped fix a major game breaking bug on surf_kitsune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQokcxj2TDQ . For those that have inspected my profile you would see that i have one major gag/mute and that is because i copy pasted one of my friends salt in the chat after he rage quit ScreenShot here http://imgur.com/eHaO48w .

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy going to school and love Trig (weird ik), in my free time i usually read or play Csgo.

Referred by: Boi Dat, Mapotato

Status
Not open for further replies.